Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Heterosexual Pride Day is today [CLOSED]
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#1 Posted: 13:10:20 29/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

#HeterosexualPrideDay is currently trending on Twitter.

Thank you to all who participated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:28 01/07/2016 by AestheticDragon
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 13:21:59 29/06/2016
cool, i guess. i'm hetero so
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3 Posted: 13:49:31 29/06/2016
I mean...sure, I guess?

WOOOO! I LIKE GIRLS!!!!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 14:03:39 29/06/2016
twitter is getting their pronouns in a twist RN
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#5 Posted: 14:43:04 29/06/2016
Most women I know in real life are gross and annoying.

This sounds like something invented by internet trolls and evil religious fanatics.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#6 Posted: 14:49:50 29/06/2016
Don't make fun. If you're allowed to have pride for being queer, you're allowed to have pride for being normal. *shrug*
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#7 Posted: 14:55:10 29/06/2016
░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█▀▀██▐███▀▀██▐████
█░░█▌████░░█▌█████
█░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀░█
█░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█
█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░█
░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░█
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
It's BAD to be gay!
Post this on the wall of a HUGE ****ING QUEER and tell them how DISGUSTING they are
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#8 Posted: 14:55:51 29/06/2016
░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█▀▀██▐███▀▀██▐████
█░░█▌████░░█▌█████
█░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀░█
█░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█
█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░█
░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░█
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
It's BAD to be gay!
Post this on the wall of a HUGE ****ING QUEER and tell them how DISGUSTING they are
#9 Posted: 15:12:51 29/06/2016
Seriously, this is sounding more Homophobia Day. Heterosexuality is common and goes on every day since the dawn of humanity. Why make a parade about it? It's something special or niche, it's mundane. Isn't Valentine's Day not enough for you? Homosexuals had to hide their sexuality in fears of discrimination and as things have gotten better, many straights still try to wave their dicks around by saying that they're the dominant species by default. That's horrible.

I'm not saying homosexuals are better than heterosexuals because that wouldn't be equality.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#10 Posted: 15:22:55 29/06/2016
it wouldnt be trending if everyone wasnt complaining about it instead of ignoring it >:(
#11 Posted: 16:12:23 29/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: StevemacQ
Seriously, this is sounding more Homophobia Day. Heterosexuality is common and goes on every day since the dawn of humanity. Why make a parade about it? It's something special or niche, it's mundane. Isn't Valentine's Day not enough for you? Homosexuals had to hide their sexuality in fears of discrimination and as things have gotten better, many straights still try to wave their dicks around by saying that they're the dominant species by default. That's horrible.

I'm not saying homosexuals are better than heterosexuals because that wouldn't be equality.

You're getting awfully butthurt about people being proud of who they are
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#12 Posted: 16:13:03 29/06/2016
On the one hand I don't know if we really need a day for being proud of being straight.

On the other hand I'm kinda encouraging of it if people are going to ***** about it, especially if they're one of the types to talk down to straight people, as some sort of attempt to get even with the discrimination they've faced.

Yeah straight people aren't marginalized but at the same time aren't you kinda marginalizing them by talking nonstop about how they don't deserve to feel proud? A single day doesn't wipe away how the entire month is dedicated to LGBT pride, as much as one tweet I saw tried to claim.

I wonder if something like this would be more acceptable in 50 years when the population will likely be a lot more varied in sexuality, and discrimination wouldn't be such a precedent to where this is a problem.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:14:24 29/06/2016 by CAV
#13 Posted: 16:21:53 29/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: CAV
On the one hand I don't know if we really need a day for being proud of being straight.

On the other hand I'm kinda encouraging of it if people are going to ***** about it, especially if they're one of the types to talk down to straight people, as some sort of attempt to get even with the discrimination they've faced.

Yeah straight people aren't marginalized but at the same time aren't you kinda marginalizing them by talking nonstop about how they don't deserve to feel proud? A single day doesn't wipe away how the entire month is dedicated to LGBT pride, as much as one tweet I saw tried to claim.

I wonder if something like this would be more acceptable in 50 years when the population will likely be a lot more varied in sexuality, and discrimination wouldn't be such a precedent to where this is a problem.

I agree. Sure, straights haven't been systematically oppressed like gays have been, but when you tell me I can't be proud of who I am, you're no longer fighting for equality, you're fighting to silence the majority and the oppressed become the oppressors.

This isn't about hating gays, this is about the right to celebrate who we are, even if we're straight. Equality is about nobody being treated different because of their sexuality, and if that doesn't include heterosexuals, it's not true equality
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:23:39 29/06/2016 by AestheticDragon
#14 Posted: 16:28:11 29/06/2016
^That said, we don't really need a day either.

But if people try to have a day for Heterosexual Pride, or International Men's Day (another thing people complain about when it happens yearly), then frankly go for it. Because if you really didn't think it needed to exist you would ignore it or let those who feel a need for it do their thing.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#15 Posted: 16:28:18 29/06/2016
yayyyy
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#16 Posted: 16:28:38 29/06/2016
That flag is depressingly bleak and gray...
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#17 Posted: 16:41:15 29/06/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
That flag is depressingly bleak and gray...

its an accurate depiction of being straight
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#18 Posted: 22:44:39 29/06/2016
I'm kinda encouraging of it if people are going to ***** about it, especially if they're one of the types to talk down to straight people, as some sort of attempt to get even with the discrimination they've faced.

Anybody legitimately making a big deal about Heterosexual Pride Day, and saying it's homophobic and SJW bull crap like that seriously needs to CHILL THE **** OUT! HPD is obviously a joke, and YOU are the reason it needed to be a thing in the first place.

- Spoken by a lesbian furry
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#19 Posted: 23:56:49 29/06/2016
I won't call it homophobic or anything, but having it at the end of Pride Month is, in a way, similar to #AllLivesMatter in response to #BlackLivesMatter.

I mean, yeah, be proud of who you are, but heterosexuality has never been socially oppressed the way that queer orientations have, so a declaration of pride is somewhat unnecessary.
#20 Posted: 00:05:33 30/06/2016
Quote: Metallo
I won't call it homophobic or anything, but having it at the end of Pride Month is, in a way, similar to #AllLivesMatter in response to #BlackLivesMatter.

I mean, yeah, be proud of who you are, but heterosexuality has never been socially oppressed the way that queer orientations have, so a declaration of pride is somewhat unnecessary.

It's probably a joke that people are taking too seriously.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#21 Posted: 00:11:05 30/06/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

While I can see that, I know plenty of fedora-clad meninists who legitimately believe that traditional heterosexuality is under attack, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some hardcore supporters.
#22 Posted: 00:19:50 30/06/2016

While I can see that, I know plenty of fedora-clad meninists who legitimately believe that traditional heterosexuality is under attack, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some hardcore supporters.

While I'm sure that some are legit supporting it, I'm sure 90% of people who used it are joking... We can ignore the crazies like we always do
#23 Posted: 00:41:57 30/06/2016

It probably wouldn't be under this much fire if it happened later this year rather than during Pride Month, not long after Orlando.

It would still be under fire, but not this much.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#24 Posted: 06:09:49 30/06/2016
ok ? ? ?
GarbageMemes101 Ripto Gems: 670
#25 Posted: 06:36:04 30/06/2016
Dank. I'll roll with this.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#26 Posted: 07:36:57 30/06/2016
Quote: QueenChrysalis
I'm kinda encouraging of it if people are going to ***** about it, especially if they're one of the types to talk down to straight people, as some sort of attempt to get even with the discrimination they've faced.

literally K
---
BREATHE AIR.
ThefirstNapkin Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#27 Posted: 09:46:22 30/06/2016
Quote: QueenChrysalis

Anybody legitimately making a big deal about Heterosexual Pride Day, and saying it's homophobic and SJW bull crap like that seriously needs to CHILL THE **** OUT! HPD is obviously a joke, and YOU are the reason it needed to be a thing in the first place.

QC, I know you mean well, but your opinions aren't bolstered by the fact of whatever you are. Granted, your sentiment is spot on.
---
"If you can't show proof that you're alive, it might as well be the same thing as being dead."
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#28 Posted: 10:13:45 30/06/2016
As much as I would love to talk about why this day or any pride idea should be put into one called "be yourself day". I still have to ask, how come the grey scale on the flag while all the other flags have more color? I can get the idea it's nothing new and ****, but can we just add some more colors to it to make it as equally colorful as the other flags?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#29 Posted: 22:24:53 30/06/2016
Well they have children so its naturally normal smilie
#30 Posted: 22:27:14 30/06/2016
Quote: Bimle

Gay people can have kids too... They just won't enjoy it at all.
#31 Posted: 22:32:26 30/06/2016

Not on their own they cannot. Mom has half, dad has a half. Nature intended it that way
#32 Posted: 22:47:46 30/06/2016

Not on their own they cannot. Mom has half, dad has a half. Nature intended it that way

If I was in a relationship, I would be the mother because I'm a stay-at-home person, I clean the house and I'm empathetic, so your logic is a testament to how you fail to grasp human social interaction on a fundamental level. Plus you like Naruto, which is ****.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#33 Posted: 22:58:15 30/06/2016

If I was in a relationship, I would be the mother because I'm a stay-at-home person, I clean the house and I'm empathetic, so your logic is a testament to how you fail to grasp human social interaction on a fundamental level. Plus you like Naruto, which is ****.

Its an isolated degenerated lifestyle in most cases which is why atheists comits more suicide than religious people, just as gays comits more suicide than straights. Also i think the series went downhill after that final fight in the original series but..., i liked it more for psychological reasons in the beginning. I am starting to like it now because the mythological stuff in the end is kinda interesting since the series soon is done. Atleast female characters are characters and not bimbos, so they did that one thing right compared to 99% of the anime industry. Not saying its the greatest but it works : 3. So whatever
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:00:35 30/06/2016 by Bimle
#34 Posted: 23:02:30 30/06/2016
Bimle... Atheists and Gays commit more suicide bc of people like you who blindly hate.

Also, Steve he is not worth the energy. Stop getting so mad!
#35 Posted: 23:10:39 30/06/2016

Its an isolated degenerated lifestyle in most cases which is why atheists comits more suicide than religious people, just as gays comits more suicide than straights. Also i think the series went downhill after that final fight in the original series but..., i liked it more for psychological reasons in the beginning. I am starting to like it now because the mythological stuff in the end is kinda interesting since the series soon is done. Atleast female characters are characters and not bimbos, so they did that one thing right compared to 99% of the anime industry. Not saying its the greatest but it works : 3. So whatever

So I'm a degenerate because I'm capable of feeling emotions and know what it means to be human? You're only proving my point of how you're out of touch with human beings.

More straights commit suicide out of hubris and sheer stupidity like whenever the stock crashes, going over the speed limit and not looking, walking into a cage full of tigers or leaving armed guns lying around for their children to pick up and accidentally pull the trigger on their parents in their sleep. I don't call them accidents because they did all this to themselves, they could've prevented all this but they don't.

Naruto is bad because it's shonen anime and therefore drags its ass for decades full of filler, Naruto is not a ninja because he's a brightly coloured blonde Fu Manchu who thinks being a ninja means being like Goku, then there's Sasuke's excessive wangst and Sakura is a faux action girl. Why should we root for them again?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#36 Posted: 23:30:18 30/06/2016
honestly if it wasnt for tumblr making it seem like being straight is 8th deadly sin this wouldnt even need to happen
---
now its time to get funky
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#37 Posted: 01:07:40 01/07/2016
yeah, plus it's against a lot of religions to commit suicide (as many say you'll be punished in the afterlife for it) so you can't really compare the suicide rate between atheists and religious people like that :|
---
but i love it all smooth
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#38 Posted: 01:09:18 01/07/2016
why do we need our own flag
why does every sexuality have a flag
we're not countries
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me