darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Who are you most excited to bring back in Imaginators?
Page 1 of 1
Who are you most excited to bring back in Imaginators?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 20:30:06 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Now, I'm sure we all have that favorite character of all time which we like bringing back into the next game. Who are you excited to bring back in Imaginators?

Gotta admit, really excited on bring back Astroblast, Nightfall, Splat, Smash Hit, and Spitfire from Superchargers. Even the reposes too. They would be fun to mess around with and see how they do.

I'm excited to bring back Knight Light, Tuff Luck, Wildfire, Deja Vu and Blades. I hope Wildfire returns to his original strength, and I hope Deja Vu keeps her attack speed from Superchargers.

From Swap Force, I want to see how Scratch, Pop Thorn, and Star Strike. Not sure why, they are just my favorite characters from that game.

From Giants, Chill, Fright Rider, and oddly enough, Jet-Vac, though I would probably use Hurricane Jet-Vac over him. Not only those three, but also Tree Rex, if I can get him to work.. his toy form is acting weird and only works on one side of the portal.

and finally, Spyro's Adventure. I'm excited to use Spyro, Camo, Sunburn, Cynder, Ignitor, Zap, Slam Bam, Chop Chop, and the list goes on and on.

Now, who are you most excited to bring back? It doesn't have to be from every game, I just felt like doing that because I feel bad if I leave them out :3
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 20:40:54 27/06/2016
Hex will be the first portal drop as always, but Nightfall's the second, since my broken Nightfall is kinda risky.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#3 Posted: 20:42:38 27/06/2016
If I can get my hold on Scratch, I'll be excited to use her. I'm also looking forward to playing as the original dragons from SSA, especially Spyro and Cynder! It's interesting to see how their flight speeds vary from game to game.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#4 Posted: 21:50:22 27/06/2016
Though Crash will be my first, I'm very excited about putting in Trigger Happy, Blackout, Blastermind and the Nintendo Guest Stars.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5 Posted: 21:52:52 27/06/2016
smilie

- - -
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#6 Posted: 23:03:14 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
The one thing I'm worried about bring characters back in every game, is always if they are still really good. Superchargers broke that basically, but knowing TFB and the damage the new Skylanders cause, I hope some of the Superchargers get damage increases... and have better graphical attacks, meaning Nightfall's Whip Lash... hated seeing it as it looked very wrong. Nightfall was a bit of a disappointment for me because of her damage, yet she rests as one of my favorite Skylanders still. I just hope she gets a damage increase in Imaginators.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#7 Posted: 00:54:44 28/06/2016
All the SuperChargers.

I'm happy they'll finally be able to be the stars of the game.
I'm also curious to see if they kept Trap Masters' size as it was in the previous game, and if their weapons are back to their former translucent glory.

Other than that... Pretty much everyone.
I'm always happy to re-use my old Skylanders in the new games, particularly the first time I visit the hub.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:59:46 28/06/2016 by Drek95
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#8 Posted: 01:06:30 28/06/2016
From SSA: Chop Chop, Gill Grunt, Spyro, Terrafin, Trigger Happy
From SG: Chill, Eye-Brawl, Ninjini, Shroomboom, Tree Rex
From SSF: All the Swappers I own, Fryno, Slobber Tooth, Smolderdash
From STT: Dark Snap Shot, Bushwhack, Deja Vu, Gusto
From SSC: Dark Bowser, Donkey Kong, BB Pop Fizz, BB Roller Brawl, and LL Eruptor
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#9 Posted: 03:09:38 28/06/2016
Hmm I wonder.....

GILLZ MA BOO
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#10 Posted: 03:38:54 28/06/2016
pretty much everyone lol....but if I have to be more specific I'd say:

Stealth Elf ( she's still my fave....and I mean every version of her )
Spyro
Nightfall
Magna Charge
Deja Vu
Cynder
Snap Shot
Tuff Luck
Chop Chop
Roller Brawl ( both versions )
Terrafin ( all versions )
Zook
Free Ranger
Knight Light
Knightmare
Ninjini
Spitfire
Splat
Stormblade
Jet-Vac
Sprocket
Chill
Dino-Rang
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me