Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Hammer Slam Bowser
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Hammer Slam Bowser

Koopa Commander Poll 18% (46)
Molten Monstrosity Poll 23% (60)
Don't have him Poll 28% (72)
Have him but can't play as him Poll 13% (33)
Never played SuperChargers Poll 19% (50)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Hammer Slam Bowser
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#1 Posted: 00:29:17 26/06/2016 | Topic Creator
The Banana Coal Catcher wins out for Donkey Kong's ride. Now for the other Nintendo exclusive Skylander, Hammer Slam Bowser! This guy was available in the 3DS as well as the Wii Starter Packs and is a spooky precursor to Skylanders Imaginators' Villains!

[User Posted Image] Koopa Commander
Use masterful battle tactics to cause your Koopas to do devastating damage to enemies!
Warp Pipe Koopa Paratroopa Super Koopa Spin
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Hold (A) to summon a Warp Pipe which spawns Koopas. Press (A) to summon a Koopa Paratroopa. Flying AND honing! Press (Y) to make nearby spinning Koopas spin even faster. You can now spin up Koopas even more doing more damage to enemies!
Molten Monstrosity
Power up with new mighty lava attacks to make enemies feel the burn!
Molten Hammer Bowser Bomb Infinite Fire
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Press (Y) three times to do a massive lava slam attack. Press (X) to enter Molten Bowser mode causing an explosion and massive damage to enemies around you. Hold (A) while in Molten Bowser mode to deliver a continuous stream of fire.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#2 Posted: 12:32:51 26/06/2016
smilie Shego
PATH: Koopa Commander
REASON: I personally think his Koopa billiards ability is pretty cool. Don't Worry, smilie will be Molten Monstrosity for some more, well, molten monstrosity.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#3 Posted: 23:55:14 27/06/2016
Have him but can't play as him. I got Bowser with the 3DS game but apart from scanning him into that game, I don't have a Wii U so I can't do anything else with him.
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#4 Posted: 22:33:41 30/06/2016
29 poor souls who can't play as Bowser huh... more than I expected.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me