Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
War Break, a Medieval Role Play
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#1 Posted: 01:52:40 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Plot; It is medieval times, where there are Spell Users, Healers, Brawlers, and Fighters, they all lived in piece and harmony until evil was afoot, Spell Users turned on Healers, Healers turned on Brawlers, and so on. Some Humans, The Chosen Ones, are supposed to stop the fighting. Can they do it in time, or will it all be a parade of death?

Rules:
You can be a Human, Spell Users, Healers, Brawlers, or Fighters.
Have as many characters as you can handle.
Deaths are aloud. This is a fighting roleplay after all.
I am GM
Basic Role play rules.
Put medieval in Other if you read the rules.

Classes:

Spell Users

Spell Users consist of three classes, Wizard, Illusion, or Element. There is also the rare kind of Spell User that knows all three, but in return their life span can only go up to thirty. They are called the Ultimate Wizards.

Healers

Healers are all basically the same. They just can't heal the same amount of health, or can't stop disease. Some Healers actually know magic, surprising, huh? The classes are,
Cleric, these can only heal health.
Medic, they can heal health very little, they mostly only care for disease.
Arch Medic, they can heal, cure disease, and know magic. Like Ultimate Wizards, they are very rare.

Brawlers

Nothing special, they just fight with their fists.

Fighters

There are three types of fighters, Archers, who use bow and arrow, Swords Man, a soldier like person, who fights with a sword, and a Lancer, who fight with lances.
~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race/Class:
Personality:
Appearance:
What are you?[Like, for example, a Spell User, state what kind.]:
Other:

I will post my Characters later, I Will have all five Race/Classes since I am the GM, you can too, if you can handle it.

EDIT: There has to be at least 2 humans! smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:54 25/06/2016 by Eevee88
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#2 Posted: 01:59:20 25/06/2016
Name: Shai'Nelle
Race/Class: Fighter
Personality: Eager, honest, tough, hates to be underestimated
Appearance: A short girl with red pigtails, red eyes, dark brown skin, a red shirt, black pants and blue shoes.
Lancer
Medieval
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:08 25/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#3 Posted: 02:01:28 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I would accept you, but you forgot something!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#4 Posted: 02:05:25 25/06/2016
OOC: What did I forget?
---
#5 Posted: 02:06:48 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Did you read the rules? ^-^ Also if you want, you can tell people about this role play, I doubt people will find this interesting smilie
---
#6 Posted: 02:09:24 25/06/2016
Ooc: Fixed
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#7 Posted: 11:21:32 25/06/2016
I just have to wonder...

A class isn't a race, so what race is each class?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#8 Posted: 19:14:29 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I am a bit confused by what you mean..? smilie Sorry...
---
#9 Posted: 11:15:08 26/06/2016
Well the plot refers to each as if they were a race, putting humans separate. But "spell user" "healer" and "brawler" to name a few are classes, not races. Not classes like school, classes like the way they fight and what weapons they use.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#10 Posted: 23:45:29 26/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Yeah...? Sorry, I'm a little confused..
---
#11 Posted: 23:54:05 26/06/2016
Well it's implied that the classes aren't human so I wanted to have clarification on what they are.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#12 Posted: 03:59:06 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh, classes aren't basically human, they were born with (example,) Mage blood. I should of explained it more, sorry smilie'
---
#13 Posted: 04:01:44 27/06/2016
Okay I'll do up my sheets super soon
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#14 Posted: 04:33:23 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay! It might just be a Roleplay with us three, like it used to be with your Roleplay smilie
---
#15 Posted: 04:44:03 27/06/2016
Name: Ura
Race/Class: Spell user
Personality: Quiet, reserved. Has a powerful presence, despite not saying much.
Appearance: Tall and pale skinned with long blue black hair. Has icy blue eyes.
What are you?: Elemental (ice if that's a thing)
Other: Medieval

Name: Diasi
Personality: Kind, caring, outgoing.
Appearance: Tall and tan, with short chocolate brown hair and emerald green eyes
What are you?: Archer

Name: Lia
Personality: Outgoing, cheerful, optimistic
Appearance: Tan with long, golden hair and leafy green eyes
What are you?: Sword one
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#16 Posted: 05:26:09 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! smilie
---
#17 Posted: 05:36:16 27/06/2016
I'm totally not impatiently waiting for this to start...
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#18 Posted: 06:07:59 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Haha sorry, I may need more characters than I thought, lemme think of names....

Name: Stephanie
Race/Class: Spell User
Personality: She is caring towards the Spell Users, and she is trying to make an alliance with the Healers, but since the healer kind doesn't like Spell Users, she has to act coldly. She despises any other Race. She doesn't think before taking action, and is Naive.
Appearance: (Same as Between Worlds, to lazy to find the picture again smilie )
What are you: She wishes to become the Ultimate Wizard, but she's only a Wizard.
Other: She is Sephanie's older sister, but they are at war now. They used to be best friends, but they are now moral enemies.

Name: Sephanie
Race/Class: Healer
Personality: She is usually quiet, but when she is with her kind, she talks more. When at war, she is like the leader, guiding her troops where ever they need to go. She hates the other Races, but she wishes she was a Spell User.
Appearance: (Same as Between Worlds, but her hair is longer, down to her shoulders, and she is wearing a white shirt, a brown coat that goes over it, and a black and white skirt.)
What are you?: Medic
Other: Is Stephanie's younger sister, they used to be best friends, but now Sephanie doesn't like her sister at all. She leads the Healers, but there really is no leader for any of the Races.

Name: Elise
Race/Class: Brawler
Personality: She is rude and cold, but if you get to know her, she is actually pretty nice. Sadly, she hates anyone in other Races, so she is only friends with humans.
Appearance: Light long blonde hair, that are usually in red and black hair ties in pigtails. She wears brown leather gloves with spikes on them as a weapon, a brown tee shirt with a brown skirt, white knee high socks, and brown leather shoes. She has blue, ice cold eyes.
What are you?: Brawler
Other: N/A

Name: Alice
Personality: She loves to fight, and will pick wars with anyone she meets that is not also a Fighter. Otherwise, she is usually nicer towards her Race, but expects a lot from them.
Appearance: She has almond hair, which is in a braid ponytail, and hazel eyes.
What are you?: Sword fighter. She has a Silver Sword with a blue handle and a black buckle that goes around her waist.

Name: Aria
Race/Class: Human.
Personality: Nice and caring, she is trying to stop the war that's broken out, with her friend, Maria. She tries not to openly admit whats she's doing, and pretends she is a Sword Fighter, because she uses a katana as a weapon.
Appearance: Brown Hair that curves at the tips, and green eyes.
What are you?: Human

Name: Maria
Race/Class: Human
Personality: Naive, but caring. She goes undercover as an archer, because her second weapon of choice is a bow and arrow. Her usual weapon is a knife. She is trying her best to not to get too caught up in fighting, since she hates blood baths, but she still helps Aria.
Appearance: Same as in Between Worlds, except she doesn't have the kimono, she has a regular Medieval dress.

OOC: If you guys want, you can add more characters smilie
Also, Fun Fact, Sephanie was going to have healing abilities in Between Worlds, but I scrapped that idea, not wanting to explain smilie
Also, this is based in Medieval times, but have some future stuff, like they have only a couple schools. If you know what I mean.

Fighters Start in their Territory all together, which is like a camp. (This includes Aria and Maria.)
The Spell Users start off in their castle, which is close to the camp.
And I Got a idea from there!

You may now start!~
---
#19 Posted: 06:16:37 27/06/2016
Ura sat on her bed, reading. She wanted to stay there, but the conflict with the outside world was going to drag her out eventually. She dressed in her silver and blue robes, and put on her silver dragon pendant. She was as ready as she'd ever be to fight.

*On my DS, so I can't make more characters now, but I will.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#20 Posted: 19:23:52 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay!

Alice woke up alive and ready. She went to her training camp, and practiced slicing wooden dummies.

Stephanie woke up with a sigh. Another day of fighting, huh? She knocked on Ura's door. "I'm going to head out and do something, watch over the tower for me!"
After she said that, she went through the halls and found the door, looked both ways to make sure there wasn't anyone there, and went to the town. She put on her cloak to cover her hair to worry no one in the town. She needed another staff, other than the one her sister gave her for her 15th birthday.

Sephanie was in her room, not getting much sleep, she was working on her next plan.

Elise did nothing special really, all she did was wake up.

I woke up, and sneaked out of campus, and met up with Aria, we needed to but another weapon, be it a katana and a more powerful bow.
---
#21 Posted: 19:30:32 27/06/2016
Lia got up and began sharpening her sword. She detested the war, but she needed to be ready for it. She wanted it to end, but she prepared herself to fight for that goal.

Diasi shot at a couple of targets she had set up, pausing to retrieve her arrows after hitting each one dead center. Her practice was going well. She hadn't missed yet.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#22 Posted: 19:59:17 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
After Aria and I bought weapons, we went back to the training area, and I made sure that my knives were hidden.

"Hi Diasi!" I said happily, putting my bow to my side.

Aria was slicing the wooden dummies with Alice, making sure to hit exactly at the right time, and actually sliced one in two.
---
#23 Posted: 20:07:36 27/06/2016
Diasi smiled at the other archer. "Hey!" she said with a smile. "How's it going?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#24 Posted: 20:20:07 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm doing pretty good, the war is kind of messing with my head, but other than that, I'm doing good!" I put up targets for myself, and shot the first fire with my new bow. It was kind of heavy at first, but I managed.
---
#25 Posted: 21:38:25 27/06/2016
Name: Leligarm
Race/Class: Human
Personality: Slightly power hungry, rather manipulative. Can be friendlier.
Appearance: Pale with long, curly, rich purple hair and unnatural bright green eyes.
Other: Disguised as a sword user, but her preferred weapon is a dagger, and she can also use a staff really well.

*in case you didn't know, a staff as in a long pole. You hit people with it, basically.*

"I don't think anyone's really happy with it," Diasi mused, hitting another target. "All we can do is keep fighting for an end to it."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:53:20 29/06/2016 by FuryBeam136
#26 Posted: 21:47:58 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! smilie

"Agreed." I nodded in agreement, and git another one of my set up targets. "Do you think the other Races will ever be friends again?"
---
#27 Posted: 22:26:56 27/06/2016
"I'm not sure, but I hope so," Diasi replied. "I don't know about everyone else, but I want it to be that way."

*Part of me feels I wasn't specific enough with Leligarm's preferred weapon, so to make this make more sense it's a throwing knife.*

Leligarm was training in private. She didn't want to lose her skill with her dagger. She threw it expertly, and it landed where she aimed it. A few more dagger throws, and she was retrieving the weapons. She carefully stowed them away and went to train with her sword.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:02:44 29/06/2016 by FuryBeam136
#28 Posted: 22:40:31 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"I heard that the Spell Users want to be friends with the Healers. But that's it." I Replied back, but I realized that sounded suspicious. "I heard it in town today, when I was buying my new bow."
---
#29 Posted: 22:46:02 27/06/2016
"That bow's new?" Diasi sighed after saying that. "I kind of need a new bow, but I don't have the money."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#30 Posted: 23:31:38 27/06/2016
Shai'Nelle wakes up and goes meeting up with the other fighters
---
#31 Posted: 01:49:05 28/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"I can lend you some money, if you want!" I said cheerfully, with a smile. I Then hit another target. It split right in two.

"Hi Shai'Nelle!" Aria said cheerfully as Shai'Nelle entered the training grounds.

Alice just waved. She was too focused on training to say greetings.

Stephanie returned back to the castle grounds, happy with her new staff. (The magic kind!) It was a rare staff for really cheap, she wondered if the human knew it was rare.

OOC: I just realized something, Fury, you have two Lia's. Can you handle having two people of the same name?
---
#32 Posted: 00:49:50 29/06/2016
*Nope, forgot about the first one smilie I'll edit those*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#33 Posted: 04:13:48 29/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Okay xP
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#34 Posted: 16:01:16 29/06/2016
OOC: :3 hello Eeve.Would I join?
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#35 Posted: 00:15:51 30/06/2016
((still open?))
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#36 Posted: 00:35:45 30/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Still open, yup yup! And hai Gary!
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#37 Posted: 04:48:12 06/09/2016
OOC: here some my character smilie

Name:MoonLight
Appearance: Grey Wolf and Half Human
Race/Class: Wolf and also knights
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me