Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Britain is screwed [CLOSED]
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 09:53:36 24/06/2016 | Topic Creator
As you (should bloody well) know, Britain is leaving Europe and this is bad for everyone except for the tories and other rich upperclass twits.

They celebrate in thinking they'll get rid of immigrants without a shred of irony on how the British empire colonised the majority of the world long ago.

The Euro-Sterling exchange is screwed up. I'm told it'll be more expensive to buy goods in the UK despite the Euro equaling to 80p.

I hope Scotland will one day gets its independence from the UK and reunite with Europe.

David Cameron is resigning as Prime Minister in October-time when the tolls pop up in every border between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. I assume the conservatives will still be ruling the UK with Boris Johnson (aka British Donald Trump) as PM. They claim no bullet was fired, ignoring the death of Jo Cox to the point of having planes flying around for Britain to leave the EU... DURING HER FUNERAL! Disgusting!

I worry for all my relatives, especially my youngest brother, working in the UK as the pound is diminishing.

Xenophobia has won. Hate wins. Outdated ideals valued by old bigots has been preserved. Victory goes to the people who **** pigs and burn money in front of the homeless while in Oxford. Jimmy Saville and Margret Thatcher are both laughing with joy in Hell.

[User Posted Image]

America, please don't follow Britain's example.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:23:45 24/06/2016 by StevemacQ
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 10:17:49 24/06/2016
Heard about it that morning. I really don't see a reason why they should leave EU, I mean I'm not that experienced when it comes to politics, but that's just silly.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#3 Posted: 12:39:11 24/06/2016
The biggest tragedy to come out of this.

http://sharetu.com/life/brits-...sold-outside-eu

[User Posted Image]
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#4 Posted: 13:06:58 24/06/2016
If they do leave then their economy will have less source of income making them poor af.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#5 Posted: 13:18:59 24/06/2016
Quote: StevemacQ
As you (should bloody well) know, Britain is leaving Europe and this is bad for everyone except for the tories and other rich upperclass twits.

I don't know much about this situation but I'm pretty sure Britain isn't about to become its own continent.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#6 Posted: 14:11:49 24/06/2016
Quote: CAV

I don't know much about this situation but I'm pretty sure Britain isn't about to become its own continent.

Yeah, this was about Britain leaving the EU (European Union), not Europe as a whole.

Either way, I agree that it probably wasn't the best decision to make. If I was registered to vote, I would have voted to stay, but my vote (probably) wouldn't have made that much of a difference.
Fun fact: Apparently a majority of the people who voted to stay are under age 40. This means that the people who have to live in this country for longer voted to stay in the EU, while the people who don't have to live int eh country for that long voted to leave. Can't help but feel like there's an issue here...
---
Bring the Fanta
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#7 Posted: 15:11:58 24/06/2016
Has anyone mentioned the part where one of the main arguments of the Leave campaign, that Britain stood to gain 350 million pounds a week into the NHS, was confirmed on Good Morning Britain to be a flat out lie by Nigel Farage himself?

If this doesn't convince anyone we're heading toward idiocy winning and Trump gaining control of our nuclear weapons then I don't know what will. Go out and vote in November, Americans. Logic and reason won't work with Trump supporters at this point, our votes are the only weapons we can use to prevent the same uncertainty that's happening to the UK. ¬_¬
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#8 Posted: 16:54:50 24/06/2016
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
Quote: CAV

Yeah, this was about Britain leaving the EU (European Union), not Europe as a whole.

I'm aware of what the situation is, but I don't know too well the pros and cons to leaving or staying so can't muster up any strong opinions.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#9 Posted: 19:00:06 24/06/2016
Quote: HIR
Has anyone mentioned the part where one of the main arguments of the Leave campaign, that Britain stood to gain 350 million pounds a week into the NHS, was confirmed on Good Morning Britain to be a flat out lie by Nigel Farage himself?

If this doesn't convince anyone we're heading toward idiocy winning and Trump gaining control of our nuclear weapons then I don't know what will. Go out and vote in November, Americans. Logic and reason won't work with Trump supporters at this point, our votes are the only weapons we can use to prevent the same uncertainty that's happening to the UK. smilie

So is voting for Hillary the solution?
#10 Posted: 19:09:30 24/06/2016 | Topic Creator
^Pretty much. I can't because I live in Ireland, which had no say in the position of Northern Ireland.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:10:36 24/06/2016 by StevemacQ
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#11 Posted: 23:09:10 24/06/2016
More like EU is screwed. More countries will likely follow after and vote out of the EU cash cow"Which btw has been reported by dutch, italian and french, or frexit, grexit, nexit "loads of that", so this is amazing news for all of us and i am proud of britain of ridding ourself of the evil called EU . A victory for democracy if you ask me.

Quote:
^Pretty much. I can't because I live in Ireland, which had no say in the position of Northern Ireland.

If any of you Bernie bots still support Bernie, he plans to support Hillary. Anti establishment my ass. More like a cuck sellout, afterall he thinks women's imagination is to be raped by males. And Hillary is so corrupt that it sinks highly. He needs to go to a retirement home and Hillary shouldn't be running.

Trump is the answer more or less. He will defeat the corrupt establishment! Trump is the way that will lead the world into a better place, globalism and selling countries to establishment who are corrupt in nature is the opposite of that.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 23:28:03 24/06/2016 by Bimle
#12 Posted: 02:07:33 25/06/2016
Quote: Mrmorrises

If this doesn't convince anyone we're heading toward idiocy winning and Drumpf gaining control of our nuclear weapons then I don't know what will. Go out and vote in November, Americans. Logic and reason won't work with Drumpf supporters at this point, our votes are the only weapons we can use to prevent the same uncertainty that's happening to the UK. ¬_¬

I personally enjoy being alive and not facing blatant discrimination for my religion and it's my opinion that Trump endangers that. The first inalienable right in the Declaration of Independence is "Life," and so I'm basing my vote on what can keep me and my family alive. Even if that means someone whom I don't entirely agree with on economic and social issues. Cause I'm not voting Libertarian or Green.

The last time someone who ran on a platform of scapegoating specific ethnicities gained control of a major Western power millions died and the ensuing conflict led to the development and subsequent use of atomic weaponry. That's not a risk I'm willing to take to "shake up the system" or (and I kid you not a friend legitimately said this was his reasoning) "get to see a presidential assassination in my lifetime."
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#13 Posted: 04:09:16 25/06/2016
This is Illuminati's work, I swear.
---
Bruh
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#14 Posted: 06:42:05 25/06/2016
Quote: Bimle
Quote:

If any of you Bernie bots still support Bernie, he plans to support Hillary. Anti establishment my ass.

What's he supposed to do, vote for a mad man with a cat on his head, who's policies are pretty much the opposite of what he wants?

More like a cuck sellout, afterall he thinks women's imagination is to be raped by males.

What? When in hell did he ever say that?

And Hillary is so corrupt that it sinks highly. He needs to go to a retirement home and Hillary shouldn't be running.

Trump is the answer more or less. He will defeat the corrupt establishment! Trump is the way that will lead the world into a better place, globalism and selling countries to establishment who are corrupt in nature is the opposite of that.

Trump having his little hands on the nukes will definitely destroy lot's of establishments, that's for sure.
---
Dead
#15 Posted: 08:41:26 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator
UK is ****ed if Boris Johnson becomes Prime Minister.

You know what else is ridiculous? I was informed that the majority of those living in Northern Ireland want to stay in the UK because they think being Protestant means being loyal the queen despite the facts that Protestantism isn't exclusive to the UK and that royal family have no real power.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#16 Posted: 08:59:15 25/06/2016
You know what else is ridiculous? I was informed that the majority of those living in Northern Ireland want to stay in the UK because they think being Protestant means being loyal the queen despite the facts that Protestantism isn't exclusive to the UK and that royal family have no real power.

They're not just Protestants, they're part of the Church of England, and the "Supreme Governor of the Church of England" is the British monarch. Basically, she's like the Pope to them.

Still, I agree it's a stupid reason, but that's religion for you.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#17 Posted: 09:14:39 25/06/2016
UK is ****ed if Boris Johnson becomes Prime Minister.

Good for UK, he's gonna be a great prime minister who won't sell his countries to the globalists. I guess Orlando Massacre wasnt enough signal for the regressive left, probably never will in their minds smilie
#18 Posted: 13:02:40 25/06/2016
Quote: Crash10
This is Illuminati's work, I swear.

You're totally right. Look at all the big celebrity deaths we've had this year. They clearly knew something was going down. <.>
---
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#19 Posted: 14:25:30 25/06/2016
[User Posted Image]

b-but the economy is s-screwed!!!!!
#20 Posted: 14:52:22 25/06/2016
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
[User Posted Image]

That line later seem to work good with me smilie
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#21 Posted: 18:41:57 25/06/2016
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
[User Posted Image]

hahaha and people were acting like anarchy would reign on the streets
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#22 Posted: 19:39:44 25/06/2016
Well ... the EU was basically the only thing keeping Europe stable (the EU was set up to secure peace between the European countries after the events of the two world wars) so if Britain leaving sets off the remainder of the countries leaving the union as well ... then ... I don't think it would be stretch to say that there will be a lot of unrest in Europe ... and possibly sparking a third world war.

But hey, at least becoming independent will help stop immigration into Britain. That's the most important thing, right? /sarcasm
:I
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#23 Posted: 19:49:40 25/06/2016
Quote: Bolt
Well ... the EU was basically the only thing keeping Europe stable (the EU was set up to secure peace between the European countries after the events of the two world wars) so if Britain leaving sets off the remainder of the countries leaving the union as well ... then ... I don't think it would be stretch to say that there will be a lot of unrest in Europe ... and possibly sparking a third world war.

But hey, at least becoming independent will help stop immigration into Britain. That's the most important thing, right? /sarcasm

ahahaha tell that to greece
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#24 Posted: 19:51:55 25/06/2016
I meant in peacekeeping terms ...... but yeah. X'D
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#25 Posted: 19:53:30 25/06/2016
yeah the EU totally wasn't partially responsible for sparking the crisis in Ukraine amrite
#26 Posted: 20:02:44 25/06/2016

Well either
a) Become islamic theocracy, catholicism theocracy kinda died with 2nd vatican but slightly alive.
b) Try to save and strenghten democracy by leaving EU and securing borders from Islamist migrants.

Yeah i think b sounds like the best choice now to be honest if one wants a better future than to live in a country where rules are based on theocratic values. Just saying!

Quote:

The bankers love to be crooks more or less.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:04:41 25/06/2016 by Bimle
#27 Posted: 21:09:11 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator

Well either
a) Become islamic theocracy, catholicism theocracy kinda died with 2nd vatican but slightly alive.
b) Try to save and strenghten democracy by leaving EU and securing borders from Islamist migrants.

Yeah i think b sounds like the best choice now to be honest if one wants a better future than to live in a country where rules are based on theocratic values. Just saying!

Quote:

The bankers love to be crooks more or less.

That's enough from you!
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#28 Posted: 21:18:00 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Immigration and false-belief that every Muslim is a terrorist (while Trump himself probably collaborates with ISIS because they both wanna hurt the innocent) has NOTHING to do with the UK leaving Europe.

The UK is leaving Europe because the Conservative party is made of self-absorbed posh twits, remnants of the old evil British Empire that still believes the royal family rule over Britain as oppose to democracy. Not to mention Britain's over-inflated ego, thinking they're still the greatest country in the world. No country is the greatest in the world, let's be honest. Many countries are great at many things and the European Union combines many of these strengths together.

The United Kingdom should not have left Europe. You don't need to over-complicate such a simple fact.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#29 Posted: 22:11:26 25/06/2016
They way I see it is that **** will happen either way if we voted leave or remain. After this **** happens the reaction will be "oh we should have voted leave(or)remain!!"

Anyway by the looks of it the EU will reduce in size and quite possibly collapse.
#30 Posted: 22:29:47 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator
^I disagree. Europe will live on. Britain won't.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#31 Posted: 22:38:16 25/06/2016

Keep telling that with the way EU run things smilie
#32 Posted: 22:48:32 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator

At least Europe doesn't have the number of gun violence compared to you Americans.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#33 Posted: 22:50:25 25/06/2016

Keep telling that with the way EU run things :P

At least Europe doesn't have the number of gun violence compared to you Americans.

Bimle lives in Norway.
#34 Posted: 22:54:15 25/06/2016
Quote: Carmelita Fox

Bimle lives in Norway.

Hva prater du om? Jeg bor jo i USA.

Just kidding of course : 3
#35 Posted: 22:57:52 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Well I live in Ireland and what I want is for the other six counties to come to their senses and realise that crown doesn't exist to serve them and for Scotland to gain independence from Britain to stand alongside with Ireland as Celtic brothers and stay with Europe.

United, we stand. Divided, we fall.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#36 Posted: 09:01:50 26/06/2016
Well I live in Ireland and what I want is for the other six counties to come to their senses and realise that crown doesn't exist to serve them and for Scotland to gain independence from Britain to stand alongside with Ireland as Celtic brothers and stay with Europe.

United, we stand. Divided, we fall.

How about being united through not letting a bureaucratic power have all its gains. This isnt USSR afterall, but it is with EU
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#37 Posted: 17:07:16 26/06/2016

Don't think so.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/...for-referendums
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#38 Posted: 17:29:06 26/06/2016
Quote: Mrmorrises

If this doesn't convince anyone we're heading toward idiocy winning and Trump gaining control of our nuclear weapons then I don't know what will. Go out and vote in November, Americans. Logic and reason won't work with Trump supporters at this point, our votes are the only weapons we can use to prevent the same uncertainty that's happening to the UK. smilie

I'm more interested in seeing what Gary Johnson has to offer at this point than voting between Hillary & Trump.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me