Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-purpose Mighty No. 9 topic (for people who actually enjoy the game)
Page 1 of 1
All-purpose Mighty No. 9 topic (for people who actually enjoy the game)
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#1 Posted: 22:16:30 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

All-purpose Mighty No. 9 topic

There seems to be a lot of anger towards this game, partially because of it being delayed so many times. Now that it's out, we have seen a lot of people on this forum still don't like it. I just picked it up, and I'm really having a great time. It's not Mega Man, but that's a good thing. If I wanted to play Mega Man, I'd play Mega Man. This game is only 30 dollars and I think the gameplay is a lot of fun. Does anyone else enjoy this game or is it just me?
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#2 Posted: 22:26:20 21/06/2016
[User Posted Image]
You know you're bad when the MC of Sonic '06 is handing out the burns.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9930
#3 Posted: 22:34:31 21/06/2016
I'm just listening to an LP and reading some reviews from smaller websites. It's obviously not unplayable or a horrible waste of 30 bucks,but the problem is that it's so ok and nothing special they could be spent on so many other games of that style.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#4 Posted: 22:47:13 21/06/2016
I never even wanted this game to be released. I am about as far from a Megaman fan as one can get. I tried Megaman and hated it, I tried Megaman X and it was just a graphics update. So, for me, it is the opposite of "Better than Nothing." Also I'm not touching this **** with a 500 foot pole if it's bricking Wii Us, which is what I play these types of games on. Even if they said they'd patch that out. I would rather just not touch a game that is so buggy that it could destroy my system, and play Freedom Planet instead!

All this game has achieved it to hurt REAL game developers who need to rely on kickstarter to fund their REAL games.

**** you, Mighty No. 9
#5 Posted: 23:16:05 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: QueenChrysalis
I never even wanted this game to be released. I am about as far from a Megaman fan as one can get. I tried Megaman and hated it, I tried Megaman X and it was just a graphics update. So, for me, it is the opposite of "Better than Nothing." Also I'm not touching this **** with a 500 foot pole if it's bricking Wii Us, which is what I play these types of games on. Even if they said they'd patch that out. I would rather just not touch a game that is so buggy that it could destroy my system, and play Freedom Planet instead!

All this game has achieved it to hurt REAL game developers who need to rely on kickstarter to fund their REAL games.

**** you, Mighty No. 9

lol what so then you're obviously not the target audience for this game so this topic obviously isn't for you. also Nintendo consoles have a tendency to get bricked, I remember Zelda: Skyward Sword bricked a few wiis back when it came out.
#6 Posted: 23:25:22 21/06/2016
I posted that in both topic because I don't know which one I should be posting in because there are so many topics about this damn game. Also brick'd consoles are a major concern for me because I can't just go and get it repaired because I live in Darwin.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9930
#7 Posted: 23:54:05 21/06/2016
Wiis are a farily different deal than WiiUs. Also, it's the dev's issue that he didn't fix for that to happen if it does on startup.

Either way, the bricking is a false rumor,they just crash on startup. Still bad, but not ruin someone's day 100% bad.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:54:18 21/06/2016 by Bifrost
#8 Posted: 05:10:54 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
http://neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=207882627

supposedly it was the translator who said "better than nothing", there's also people on reddit who are claiming the same thing who saw the interview

also i literally do not get where the complaints are coming from. this game is great. the cutscenes and dialogue is sort of cheesy but the gameplay is solid
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#9 Posted: 20:03:43 22/06/2016
So did they include the Call Single player portion?
#10 Posted: 20:28:23 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Street50
So did they include the Call Single player portion?

Yeah, but she's not fun to play as.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#11 Posted: 20:41:53 22/06/2016
Quote: AestheticDragon

also i literally do not get where the complaints are coming from. this game is great. the cutscenes and dialogue is sort of cheesy but the gameplay is solid

The gameplay is clunky af
The graphics are so bland and boring
Boring levels that feel like a chore to get through
The game's launch was super ****ty
In general a bad game, especially compared to Megaman.
#12 Posted: 20:56:16 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wreckingball13

Have you played the game? the reason I say I don't know where the complaints are coming from is because I watched a lot of reviews that either said the game was bad or just very mediocre, and I expected bad controls and very tedious gameplay, but I've seen none of that and I'm on the last level. I've played a lot of really bad games with horrible controls, this isn't one of them.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#13 Posted: 21:02:31 22/06/2016

Have you played the game? the reason I say I don't know where the complaints are coming from is because I watched a lot of reviews that either said the game was bad or just very mediocre, and I expected bad controls and very tedious gameplay, but I've seen none of that and I'm on the last level. I've played a lot of really bad games with horrible controls, this isn't one of them.

Yes I have. I was a backer of the game sadly.
#14 Posted: 21:21:00 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator

Yes I have. I was a backer of the game sadly.

I wish I would've backed it >.< oh well. this is just my opinion and I'm having a blast with MN9
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#15 Posted: 09:25:42 23/06/2016

A

ANIME

FAN
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me