Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Future of Evolution (A OC RP-OPEN) [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1 Posted: 02:37:50 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Random idea, 34.9% ripped off Inazuma Eleven and now brought to you by BlackWing116!

Plot:
The year is 2217, Future City. The world plagued by an ongoing war between two parties. The damage is unrepairable, and if nothing is done within now and a year, this would might go to shatters.

The war started 2 years ago, initiated by the Second Stage Children. A new race of humans with hyper-evolved genes. They're capable of things a normal human wouldn't even reach, such as Telekinetic abilities or high physical abilities. They proposed war as a revenge on the normal humans for fearing and abandoning them. Through war, they attempt to show the normal humans race their strength's and powers, hoping to earn respect.

The party opposing the SSC is a company named N-Gen. They have bases scattered around world and for months on end, they attempted to wipe the existence of SSC away, but their attempts were a failure. Now they're forced to use their own resources to fight the weapons and powers of the SSC, but their own artillery and weaponry was quickly proven useless as the SSC had high physical defenses. They would use their Telepathic abilities to throw the army opposing them away. As a retailiation, N-Gen the HEC: Hyper-Evolved Children...

Hyper-Evolved Children were children similar to the SSC, but unlike the SSC, the HEC's genes allowed them to freely transform into their "Hyper Forme". A forme of transformation that would allow a HEC to become a creature of their own; Dragon, Griffon, Raptor, mutated Human... you name it. They were trained to oppose the SSC and clean away their excistance...

But during one battle, a small amount of SSC and HEC got teleported to a isolated island; God's Eden....

(So basically this is some sort of survival RP with the rivalry of 2 groups... unless each individual group works with one another. idk, plot's fate. xD)

SSC(Second Stage Child)
Second Stage Children's genes have mutated in a way that allows them great powers beyond normal human abilities. Such as elemental breaths, or telepathic abilities. SSC have high physical defenses that allow them to be capable to take strong hits, but are weaker to any mental harm done to them. They can't keep up their powers for long, and often require rest after a heavy battle. Please bear in mind that SSC have a short lifespan and only can reach the age of 20 and not beyond.

HEC(Hyper-Eolved Child)
Hyper Evolved Children are those that can transform into a creature of their own desire, but only ONE. The creature they can transform into can posses any type of power, but their physical defences are lower than that of SSC and they can't remain in their form for eternaty. Please bear in mind that HEC can't be anywhere lower than 10 years old and not older than 35 years. This is due to the genes being too heavy.

Rules:
  • No OP Characters! Know your flaws!
  • Keep swearing to a minimum. Spoiler your post if needed.
  • Minimal 3 IC(in character) sentences!
  • Otther generall RP rules.

Sheets:

SSC:

Name:
Appearance: (Link to pictures, please.)
Personality:
Powers:
Weakness:

HEC:
Name:
Appearance: (link to pictures please)
Personality:
Forme appearance:
Powers inside forme:
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:01:21 20/06/2016 by BlackWing116
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 11:59:23 20/06/2016
Name: Adriana
Appearance: Tall and slim, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She wears a grey jacket with a blue shirt underneath and, depending on the weather, either navy blue shorts or jeans.
Personality: Adriana is good at fighting, and she enjoys it. Although she has a love for battle, Adriana isn't afraid to talk to another enemy, but she may slip taunts into her speech. She can be kind when she needs to, but mostly doesn't see the need to.
Form appearance: A purple dragon with lighter purple fiery swirls. Her snout is sightly pointed, and her horns sweep back. Her tail ends with a gray "hammer".
Powers inside form: As a dragon, Adriana can breathe a purple fire and use a weak form of telekinesis.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#3 Posted: 13:38:11 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Accepted))
BettyTheSeraph Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#4 Posted: 13:56:09 20/06/2016
(By the way, there's a typo in the character sheet. Above the HEC sheet and the description it says Hyper EOLved Child. There's no V after E.)

Name: Amphet
Appearance: (I'm just going to put the link here since I don't know how to insert an image, because I'm a noob like that. Just copy and paste, and sorry if I sound annoying...)
http://bettertitles115.deviant...ippie-601553163
Personality: Amphet is a pacifist, and hates any sort of conflict whatsoever. He usually intervenes during arguments but stays back during physical fights. He is surprisingly aggressive however, which leads to him being extremely direct and blunt during conversations. He doesn't like to make plans and prefers to just constantly "wing" life.
Powers: He can read minds and can use one-way telepathy, and if he is physically touching another person he can scan their memories and implant certain memories and thoughts into their mind.
Weakness: While he is invading someone's mind during physical contact, the victim can retaliate and attack Amphet back to a certain degree, both physically and mentally.
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:08:35 20/06/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#5 Posted: 13:57:05 20/06/2016
Name: Ura
Appearance: Tall and slim, with waist-length, straight blue-black hair and icy blue eyes. Wears a silver dragon necklace with sapphire eyes. Wears a silver and blue bodysuit, made to shift with her when she changes form.
Personality: Quiet, shy, reserved. Often separates herself from others, and has enough secrets to make others suspicious.
Forme appearance: The same as her human appearance, but with icy blue hair, silver scales around her eyes, silver dragon wings and a matching tail. Her bodysuit has openings for the wings and tail, which (due to the design being so it changed with her) close when she returns to human form.
Powers inside forme: She can fly, but not very well. Can manipulate and create ice. Can create a deadly blizzard, protecting her allies with icy tubes that melt afterwards, but it requires so much energy she collapses afterward, and returns to her human form for an indefinite amount of time, she thinks forever. She hasn't used this power before, but she knows she has it.

If you think she's OP then let me know, you can mess around with her powers a bit.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#6 Posted: 14:01:02 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Both accepted. Fury, thats not OP at all. There's a strong flaw matching it.))
#7 Posted: 14:03:21 20/06/2016
*Thats what I thought about it too, but a couple people have told me it was OP so I just figured I'd let you know if you thought the same you could change it*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#8 Posted: 14:09:22 20/06/2016
(Thanks for accepting! I had to edit the weakness too to clear up some confusion.
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#9 Posted: 14:09:31 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Nahh, its alright.

I'll get to my sheets soon. 2 more people and we can start. The amound of HEC is already bigger though. I shouldve put down 2 characters max smilie))
#10 Posted: 14:11:49 20/06/2016
*Wait, can I add a second character? I want a SSC as well, so if I could that would be great.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#11 Posted: 14:14:29 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((2 characters max, so go ahead.))
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#12 Posted: 14:26:03 20/06/2016
hmmm.. interesting... maybe joining this?
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#13 Posted: 14:38:02 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Sure. Why questioning it?))
#14 Posted: 16:02:34 20/06/2016
Name: Leligarm
Appearance: Tall and slim, with pale skin. Wears a black bodysuit with dark purple on the edge of the sleeves and legs.
Personality: Manipulative and power hungry. Prefers to make others do her dirty work.
Powers: Can manipulate others' thoughts, but they can fight back, potentially causing Leligarm a lot of damage.
Weakness: See powers.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#15 Posted: 16:26:34 20/06/2016
Quote: FuryBeam136
Appearance: Tall and slim, with pale skin. Wears a black bodysuit with dark purple on the edge of the sleeves and legs.
Personality: Manipulative and power hungry. Prefers to make others do her dirty work.
Powers: Can manipulate others' thoughts, but they can fight back, potentially causing Leligarm a lot of damage.

(So basically Amphet's older, evil sister, except they're not related. smilie)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:26:58 20/06/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#16 Posted: 18:28:40 20/06/2016
Name: Wren
Appearance: Short for her age, with mid-length brown hair. She wears a black bodysuit with brown trimming on the sleeves, neck, and legs.
Personality: Outspoken in her beliefs and even genuinely mean at times. She keeps up a tight guard and never gives anything away that she doesn't want.
Form appearance: A classical gryphon with an eagles forequarters and lion hindquarters. She is covered with a mix of dark brown feathers and tawny fur. She has a jay-like crest and extremely long whiskers.
Form powers: None except her form's natural strength, speed, and flight ability.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#17 Posted: 18:37:36 20/06/2016
Quote: BettyTheSeraph
Quote: FuryBeam136

(So basically Amphet's older, evil sister, except they're not related. smilie)

*I guess so, but she's actually an OC I made beforehand that I just added a power to.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#18 Posted: 21:48:54 20/06/2016
(To Fury: Maybe it could be something like Amphet looks up to Leligarm like an older sister, if that's okay with you?)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#19 Posted: 22:14:08 20/06/2016
Name: Raine
Appearance: A girl with red pigtails, and a shirt saying "Nirvana" on it, blue jeans, red eyes, blue shoes, red socks, 2 leather bracelet with spikes on it.
Personality: Honest, truthful, rebellious, tough
Powers: Teleportation
Weakness: storms, rain, snow, extreme weather

Name: Rachael
Appearance: A woman with a blonde ponytail, a shirt saying "#bffs", blue jeans, pink eyes, red shoes, blue socks, pink bracelets
Personality: Motherly, kind, helpful, honest
Powers: Witchcraft
Weakness: telekinesis
Forme appearance: A plain old cheetah
Power inside forme: Speed, keen eyesight.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:24:56 20/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#20 Posted: 23:15:35 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((I'm not accepting parental bonds for plot reasons. Also saying no for clown face paint.))
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#21 Posted: 23:25:14 20/06/2016
{{Fixed}}
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#22 Posted: 11:12:01 21/06/2016
(Okaay... :< )
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#23 Posted: 11:36:45 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[[That wasn't to you Betty. I was talking to Pokémon2 only. Also, still not accepting. Your sheets are.. rather detail-less.... No offence, but I'm looking for a good RP....I put up quite the effort...]]
#24 Posted: 12:06:27 21/06/2016
(Oh, okay. Thanks.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#25 Posted: 14:05:00 21/06/2016
*Betty: Sure, I don't mind!*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#26 Posted: 14:54:45 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Name: Neva Night
Appearance: Short in length. Has a light skin tone, covered blue eyes and wears a long light blue, wine red and white hat which looks diabolical. She normally wears a black hoodie with a white zipper in the middle. The end of her sleeves are purple. Design stolen from this
Personality: Neva is a shy girl, but likes to interact alot with her friends. She's fearfull of strangers. She often doesn't take help from anyone out of fear.
Powers: Neva can bend blue electricity as well as change water into ice using telepathic abilities.
Weakness: When someone throws mud on her, her electric abilities fail. She highly dispises heat, or sunlight.

Name: Rosuto
Appearance: http://umbrasyndraltops.devian...Kasai-595799588
Personality: Serious explorer, often rethinking things or taking a better look of things. Rosuto often is easy going though.
Forme appearance: A green snake, strealined body with two raptor legs for feet. Two insect like claws (much like a Genesect(Pokémon)) and the same insect like eyes, with two fangs sticking out that can be used for grabbing prey as big as a human. The eyes are orange. blue armor sits on the top of the head, with two long cat ears.
Powers inside forme: Darkness and poison breath, but energy consuming. Rather uses hand-to-hand combat skills.

[[EDIT: wow, I put someone's else's design for Rosuto's appearance, STUUUPIIID]]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:41:16 30/06/2016 by BlackWing116
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#27 Posted: 18:04:59 23/06/2016
[[Hello, I was allowed to use Delta as a character soo.. yeah..

Name: Delta
Appearance: http://umbrasyndraltops.devian...ta-OC-602487039
Personality: Calm and quit, but loyal to friends. Delta takes no liking in anything bright or colorfull, but often attempts her best to dig into the likings of otthers for her own sheer curiousity.
Powers: Telepathic Powers, as well as minor teleportation. She relies more on physicall skill.
Weakness: Any sign of affection towards her.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#28 Posted: 18:22:03 23/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[[Yeah. You were. I'll start this once I got time]]
#29 Posted: 19:58:18 23/06/2016
*YAY*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#30 Posted: 20:14:17 23/06/2016
(Finally, we've been waiting forever... I don't mean to sound rude btw)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#31 Posted: 16:39:27 24/06/2016 | Topic Creator
[[sorry for delay, but I'm starting this next week monday. I got no steam today.]]
#32 Posted: 16:59:43 24/06/2016
(... So roughly three and a half days before we start...)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#33 Posted: 07:43:50 25/06/2016 | Topic Creator
((Apologiez, but real life sometimes loves intercepting))
#34 Posted: 11:22:52 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
At such a point, the sunlight couldn't hurt more to her eyes than now.

Neva shut her eyes tight before standing up. The heat already bothered her, and with a blurred eyesight, she fled underneath a tree. Wait. a tree? Last time she was awake she was in the middle of a war against the Hyper-Evolved army... Where was this place? At every end, it seemed water surrounded the area... was this a island, or just a dream?
Neva shook her head wildly, trying to recall what happend, but her telepathic sences got in the way for the most part, making her sit down, panting... This place was too quiet.
"Where are you all...?" Neva whispered to herself.

---

The world seemed to hang upside down. Blood draining towards the head...

Rosuto found herself twitching, and falling on the ground from a highter level. She groaned, and sat up, but the headache was quite heavy. "UUeegh..." She groaned as she felt herself changing back to her human form.
The last thing she remembered was swiping her tail at someone and then... black...
At this point, Rosuto opened her eyes, and she was met by a rock. She climbed up to it, into the warm sun that found it's way through the trees. Nice, and warm...

but silent....
#35 Posted: 11:37:42 27/06/2016
Ura opened her eyes only to shut them again when bright light assaulted them. Where was she? she sat up, looking around. The heat was rather too intense for her to stay in the sunlight, she much preferred cold temperatures. She saw a tree, so she walked over and sat in the shade. She shifted back to a human as she sat down, sighing. She seemed to be alone. The quiet was enjoyable, she had to admit. So much better than the constant fighting before. All she worried about was where she was, and how she got there. She didn't know either.

Leligarm woke with a groan. "Can't a girl get any sleep without someone shining something in her eyes?" she snapped, opening her eyes to see no one there. "Ugh, the sun. Even worse." The purple-haired girl looked around for anywhere out of the sunlight. She eventually spotted a rock. It wasn't perfect, but it would have to do for now. She settled herself into the shade, trying to keep from having even a bit of her exposed. She hated the sun, it was too bright. It didn't worry her that she was somewhere unfamiliar, Leligarm never worried much. She sat there, enjoying the silence, but hating the view. It was too bright and peaceful for her tastes.

*I realized I forgot hair and eye colour for Leligarm... She has long, messy, dark purple hair and unnatural bright green eyes.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:19:13 27/06/2016 by FuryBeam136
#36 Posted: 16:50:31 27/06/2016
"Ugh... what happened?" (Apologies for the cliche beginning)

I woke up under the comforting shade of a palm tree. Wasn't I just on the battlefield? All I remembered was sneaking up on a soldier launching an airstrike, when everything when white. And this is where it lead me? I knew that the world was a pretty crazy place, but even this was a bit strange. Teleportation still hadn't been perfected yet.

I got up and looked around at my surroundings. My bright grey eyes were extremely sensitive to light, since I preferred to operate in the dark, ironically. The sunlight wasn't that bad considering the fact that I was in the shade, but it still hurt. I squinted in a desperate attempt to at least get some sense of where I was. It looked like I was by a beach, with a range of mini-mountains covered in tropical wildlife behind me. The sun was in a position that made it high noon (Bad Overwatch reference is bad). Kind of strange considering that I was in a barren trench at sunset before. My clothes seemed to be fine, at the least.

"Am I alone? No, if the teleportation happened on the battlefield I couldn't have been the only one. There's got to be others..." I muttered.

I wandered around for what seemed like hours towards the mountains before stumbling upon a large rock. The palm tree was long gone, and I assumed that I had gotten towards the beginning of the mountains I had been wandering towards. There appeared to be a girl that looked about a year older than me with dark purple hair. Her green eyes were unnaturally bright and had a neon-esque glow. Her black jumpsuit would normally seem out of place to anyone else, but I knew better.

"Leli, is that you? Leli! Look over here!" I shouted through telepathy.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:52:08 27/06/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#37 Posted: 17:17:32 27/06/2016
Leligarm looked up. Amphet was standing not too far away. She hadn't been overly worried about who it could be, but felt slightly relieved anyway. "It's me," she said with a slightly amused smile. "Who else could it have been anyway? Someone who just happened to look exactly like me? I think that's rather unlikely." She reluctantly stepped out of the shade of her rock, walking up to Amphet. "You're here too, huh?" she said. "What a strange coincidence."

*Just saw so many words are missing in my first post, so I'm gonna add them.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#38 Posted: 18:12:30 27/06/2016
"Yup. You know if anyone else is around here?" I said with a slight smile.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#39 Posted: 18:16:07 27/06/2016
"Not sure, to be honest,"Leligarm replied with a shrug. "Maybe, maybe not. Either way, I'd rather get out of the sun as soon as possible." Leligarm despised the warm, dry feeling of the sunlight, preferring the cool, damp air of somewhere underground or at least the cold darkness of the shadows.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#40 Posted: 20:26:54 27/06/2016
"There's some mountains up ahead. Without a doubt there'll be some caves over there that we can rest in. You with me?" I replied.

I honestly didn't know what I was saying. I was just making something up on the spot to get things moving, like I always did. Leligarm probably knew that I was faking it since she knew me better than anyone.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#41 Posted: 21:30:24 27/06/2016
Leligarm rolled her eyes. "No way. A cave definitely wouldn't be in a mountain," she said sarcastically. "Let's go over there then. No point in staying around here." Although she was aware Amphet barely knew what he was even doing, Leligarm decided it was in fact a good place to look. Caves were very useful for surviving anywhere, really, provided nothing lived there already.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#42 Posted: 21:46:15 27/06/2016
"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

I dashed off into the distance, not even bothering to wait for Leligarm to catch up. I knew she was a fast runner though, so I didn't worry too much.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#43 Posted: 21:57:11 27/06/2016
Wren wrapped her arms around herself. It was freezing, and she didn't even have a blanket to wrap around herself. She opened her eyes and looked around. She wasn't injured on the battlefield. She was injured—a scorch on her back—but the battlefield was gone. Everything was replaced by a beach. "Hello?" she called. "Anyone?"
---
#44 Posted: 22:34:53 27/06/2016
Leligarm darted after Amphet. She hated to admit it to herself, and would never admit it to anyone else, but she didn't want to be alone.

Ura stared at the beach. The waves lapping the shore seemed to call to her. She shook her head as she realizedit wasn't the waves. Someone was calling out. She rushed towards the source of the sound.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#45 Posted: 23:49:02 27/06/2016
After a few hours of running around I had wandered across an opening in one of the mountains. It was getting closer to nighttime, and I had almost given up hope on finding a cave to rest in.

"Leli, come over here!" I shouted. We were too far away for my telepathy to work.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#46 Posted: 13:24:09 28/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Sounds were clearly hearable for Neva. She quietly peeked through the leaf's to see who was down on the ground, but saw nobody, though she was sure she caught the sound of someone using telepathy. "Hello... anyone....?" Neva called quietly. She shied away further into her tree.

Meanwhile, Rosuto had fallen back asleep, absorbing sunlight...On top of a rock....alone...

[[of everyone only Rosuto likes sunlight xD]]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#47 Posted: 23:10:50 28/06/2016
nevermind smilie I don't want to join
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:14:39 28/06/2016 by Alydol
#48 Posted: 00:38:42 29/06/2016
Leligarm rushed over. "What is it? Oh, a cave. That's good." She went in cautiously.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#49 Posted: 12:32:42 29/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Rosuto heard a voice down below, and peeked over. Only now she realized a cave was underneath her. She eyed a girl that went into it cautiously, but made no noise.
#50 Posted: 13:18:56 29/06/2016
Someone else was running towards her. "Who are you?" Wren called. "Second Stage or Hyper? It matters if I have to kill you or not. It's still a war, no matter where we are."

Why am I a dragon? Adriana thought. I never fall asleep as a dragon. It wastes power. She scoured her mind. Last she fought, she was using her powers to scorch an unwary human. Now, she was on the beach. Its an illusion. It's always an illusion.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me