Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Between worlds (a fictional character/whatever you want RP) (Open)
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Between worlds (a fictional character/whatever you want RP) (Open) [CLOSED]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 15:31:56 16/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Darkness. Light.
The two primary forces keeping this world intact. This world hidden from all the others, where life is full of peace and freedom. The inhabitants call it Shiralith. Everyone else calls it heaven.
But the darkness is growing stronger, swallowing up the light most followed to reach this world.
And now there is conflict, lingering tension in the air, like a storm about to break. War has reached a land known for peace, where spirits of good people and creatures are found. A war between them and the outside. For the darkness has destroyed every world but theirs, and everyone living outside must fight for Shiralith. They fight because it's all they know.

Some are calling it the end of the world. Others are calling it the start of something new.

Rules:
-You play as either a Shiralithian (who are reincarnated spirits of good people (real or fictional) who died) or a fictional or real character from another world. This other world can be anything from a place you made up to Earth.
-Basically basic rules, but I'm not very strict with OP. As long as they have a potentially fatal flaw, it's fine with me.
-You must fill out every part of your character sheet, except for the other section.
-Please take out any brackets in the character sheet! It's not like I'll kick you out for leaving them there, but I really get annoyed by them...
-If you read the rules, put "This is MY world, not yours!" in the other section of your character sheet.

Character sheet!!!

Name:
Age: (please make it reasonable for the species, if you feel explanation is required put it in there)
Appearance: (Picture not needed, but if you're gonna describe them I need to know their eye colour, their hair colour if they have hair, and any little significant details)
Personality:
Weaponry/abilities: (Basically how do they fight, if they don't fight because they're healers or whatever say so and say why)
World: (Which world are they from, basically just say what the location is called and if you made it up the general environment)
Other:

I'll post my characters soon~
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:18:30 16/06/2016 by FuryBeam136
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#2 Posted: 18:06:36 16/06/2016
Name: Falco
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Cocky, Arrogant, Serious, Helpful, Honest, Smart, Friendly, A Good Leader, Kind, Wise
Weapons: Uses a reflector gun, a huge arm cannon. He is capable of turning to a shadow
Other: He is the Ace Pilot of the Star Fox Team.
World: Corneria
This is MY world, not yours!
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:02:34 25/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#3 Posted: 18:16:55 16/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted, just realized I forgot somethin in the character sheet though. I'm gonna edit it and id appreciate it if you'd edit your post. Ill post my characters later today
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#4 Posted: 20:44:51 16/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Name: Ura
Species: Dragon/Human hybrid
Appearance: a tall, skinny, pale-skinned girl with icy blue eyes and long black hair down to her hips. There are silver scales around her eyes, her fingernails are claws, and she has silver wings with sky blue tips and a matching tail. Wears a silver dragon amulet with sapphire eyes.
Personality: Quiet, shy. Gets rather overtalkative when panicked.
Weaponry/abilities: A silver bow with a matching quiver enchanted to always contain exactly twenty arrows as well as an ordinary quiver in case that one gets lost or stolen. Can use basic ice powers, and can summon a massive blizzard of deadly ice while protecting her allies in pillars of ice. She is not protected by one of these pillars while using this ability, but is unaffected by the ice. This requires so much energy that it could potentially only be used once in her life, and she collapses afterwards. The ice pillars around allies melt when the storm ends. The magical abilities can only be used if she's wearing her amulet.
World: Kiamia, a world I made up. The general climate and environment of this world is a cold, wintry place filled with mountains and snow. The people of this world are generally ice or wind mages and dragons.
Other: This is MY world, not yours!

Name: Lia
Species: Gorgon (kind of like medusa, but these ones are a little different)
Appearance: Golden scales with large, draconic wings and tail. Has claws for hands and wears special goggles so as not to turn allies to stone.
Personality: Cheerful, friendly, outgoing. Often ends up locked in cages.
Weaponry/abilities: She has some fire powers, but not much, and they're unreliable. Being a gorgon, can turn things to stone by looking into their eyes. This ability can backfire, turning allies to stone if they happen to look into her eyes. Wields a golden sword.
World: Mythology (Gorgons are mythical creatures, Medusa was the most well known.)

Name: Sakura
Species: Human
Personality: Shy, quiet. Really bad at talking to people.
Weaponry/abilities: She has no weaponry, she's a healer.
World: Hoshido/Nohr

Name: Takumi
Personality: Snappish, untrusting. Displays a kinder side to people who earn his trust.
Weaponry/abilities: Fujin Yumi, a magic bow that makes its own arrows

Name: Elise
Personality: Cheerful, happy, friendly. Is very childish, but can be more mature.
Weaponry/abilities: None, she's a healer.
Other: this is MY world, not yours!

Name: Camilla
Personality: Mature, I don't know the word, one of those people who says "darling" and stuff. Overprotective of Corrin.
Weaponry/abilities: A Bolt Axe, an axe that can also shoot lightning. Rides a wyvern.

Name: Corrin
Species: Half human, half dragon
Personality: Kind, gentle, caring. Always tries not to kill anyone or lose any allies.
Weaponry/abilities: A sacred sword, Yato. She can become a dragon.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:52:26 16/06/2016 by FuryBeam136
#5 Posted: 21:46:11 16/06/2016
(can Falco be the leader?)
---
#6 Posted: 22:10:09 16/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Falco can be the leader of his world's army, and therefore would be a high ranking in any alliances made with other armies. Ura is the leader of the Kiamian army, Corrin is the leader of the Nohr/Hoshido army. I'm making more character sheets because I want to do that. Then we can start soon, I want a few more RPers if possible though. Also, you can feel free to add more characters. I don't know anything about Star Fox, so you might want to give them more of an army.

Name: Diasi
Species: Human/Griffon hybrid
Appearance: Tall, dark-skinned girl. Skinny, with short chocolate brown hair and amber eyes. Has feathers around her eyes, and eagle wings and a lion's tail. Has rather birdlike hands, and lionlike feet.
Personality: Shy, excitable, brave
Weaponry/abilities: Has an emerald bow with a matching quiver of arrows. Also has an emerald sword. Can use powers of nature.
World: Kiamia
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#7 Posted: 00:13:13 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
*Im going to start now because I'm impatient... Hey, anyone reading this, your character just turns up in Shiralith. Doesn't matter how.

Ura opened her eyes to bright sunlight. She groaned, putting a hand over her eyes. She stood up, looking around. A grassy field stretched away from where she stood. She checked to see if her bow and quivers were still slung over her shoulder. Satisfied by the result, she made her way towards a mountain in the distance. The silver scales around her eyes sparkled in the sunlight, her wings and tail as concealed as she could make them. She kept walking, towards a terrain familiar to her. The mountains were where she felt at home, due to her past. Being hunted down by the humans of your home world was not a pleasant experience. She felt exposed in the open plain, nervous about what could happen.

Lia cried out in surprise as the world beneath her feet dropped away. She was falling from somewhere high up, and the best she could do was slow her fall, her wings weren't made for full flight. This had always annoyed her. Why give a species wings if they weren't meant to fly? She felt shackled by this fact. Gorgons deserved to rule the skies as well. Perhaps then they wouldn't kill so many people. Perhaps their wrath would be diminished. She entertained the thought for a while, before realizing her wings were in such an odd position she couldn't spread them properly. She was plummeting towards the ground.

Elise looked around in surprise. "Helloooo?" she called. "Leeeeooooo! This better not be another one of your warp tomes gone haywire!" When no one responded, the usually cheerful princess frowned. "HEEEY! LEO! YOU LOST YOUR SISTER AGAIN!" she hollered. "Hmmph. He isn't listening. Again." Elise examined her surroundings. A field stretched around her, a mountain in the distance. Her mouth formed an O of surprise. "This doesn't look like Nohr OR Hoshido!" she realized. "Well maybe I'm not the only one here... HELLOOOOOOOO! ANYONE! PRINCESS OF NOHR HERE! IM LONELY!"

*the others will come... soon.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:13:42 17/06/2016 by FuryBeam136
#8 Posted: 00:17:36 17/06/2016
"Why did my ship just crash land here?" said Falco going to find other people.
---
#9 Posted: 00:26:25 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Lia closed her eyes to avoid seeing the ground appearing larger. She didn't want to die...

Elise poured and stomped off to search for anyone else. "HELLOOOOOOOO!" she called. "LEEEOOO! THIS ISNT FUNNY! WARP ME BACK HOME RIGHT NOW!" With a huff of frustration, the princess sat on the grass.

Ura looked around. She could've sworn she heard someone yelling. She encased herself in unmelting ice, trying to stay away from anyone else.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#10 Posted: 00:31:36 17/06/2016
Falco goes and sees the people over there.
---
#11 Posted: 00:35:26 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Lia opened her eyes to see a bird. "HEY!" she called. "A LITTLE HELP?"

Diasi let the ice melt, it would only stand out here. She saw a blue bird approaching and tried her best to shrink back and be unnoticeable. It wasn't easy with glittering silver scales around her eyes.

"HEEEEY!" Elise pouted. "ANYBODYYYY! Hmmph."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#12 Posted: 00:39:53 17/06/2016
OOC: I'm a little confused. Can you RP as yourself, like how I RP as Maria? And why are there Armies, I am so very confused smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#13 Posted: 00:44:37 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
* I guess I wasn't very clear, lol. You can RP as yourself. The armies are basically the characters from each world were going to team up to form armies but it changed a lot... so instead they're all just gonna be one big team. The Shiralithians are one team defending their homeland and everyone else is the other. Although, some people on one team CAN join another. Shiralithians are basically just spirits reincarnated, Shiralith is "heaven."*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#14 Posted: 00:45:18 17/06/2016
"I'll help you." said Falco. Falco uses a ice pick to break the ice and pulls Lia up.
---
#15 Posted: 00:49:06 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
*the ice was gone, Lia is falling from the sky*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#16 Posted: 00:51:26 17/06/2016
Falco catches Lia when she was falling.
---
#17 Posted: 00:54:30 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Lia landed in the bird's arms, breathing a sigh of relief before noticing her goggles had slipped off. "Oh god..." she murmured. "Don't look at my eyes." She slowly got up, careful to avoid eye contact, and began looking around for her goggles.

Ura looked nervously at the two, careful to keep her wings and tail hidden.

"ARRRGH!" Elise yelled. "I just wanna go home..." she sank into the grass, sobbing.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#18 Posted: 00:57:43 17/06/2016
"You're welcome Lia" said Falco
---
#19 Posted: 00:59:38 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Lia's search became more frantic as she began to panic. "Where are my goggles?" she cried.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#20 Posted: 01:02:36 17/06/2016
"You need help finding them?" said Falco.
---
#21 Posted: 01:04:02 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Er, yes, just don't look at my eyes," Lia sighed. "I don't want any... incidents."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#22 Posted: 01:05:33 17/06/2016
"Okay." said Falco helping Lia search
---
#23 Posted: 01:17:46 17/06/2016
OOC: I think I get it.

Name: Maria
Species: Human. That's it.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] Credit to the person who made this
Personality: Sensitive, get's angered easily, but nice and caring.
Weaponry/abilities: Swiss Army Knife because why not!
World: Kiamian If that's okay smilie

Name: Blanc
Species: Human/CPU
Appearance: Best picture I could find smilie [User Posted Image]
Personality: Is usually shy and quiet, but gets ticked off easily.
Weaponry/abilities: She can go into CPU mode, which they both fight with Axe things. [User Posted Image]
World: Gamindustri~ Games within the series takes place in the world of Gamindustri (ゲイムギョウ界 Geimugyō-kai?, a pun on ゲーム業界 Gēmu gyōkai, "game industry"), which is divided into four regions: Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox. Each region is completely different from the others in appearance and atmosphere, with each representing a specific video game console. (Copied off of wiki) [User Posted Image]
Other: Is sisters with Rom and Ram. This is MY world, not yours!

Name: Rom
Appearance: [User Posted Image] The blue one
Personality: Shy and quiet, usually is always with her little twin sister, Ram.
Weaponry/abilities: She and Ram use staffs. Like, wand Staffs
World: Gameindustry
Other: She is the twin sister of Ram, the older one, and younger sisters with Blanc. This is MY world, not yours!

Name: Ram
Appearance: The pink one from up there ^
Personality: Protective of her sister, Rom, and likes pulling pranks.
Weaponry/abilities: She and Rom use staffs, like wand staffs.
World: Gamindustry.
Other: Is the younger sister of Rom and Blanc. This is MY world, not yours!

Name: Sephanie
Personality:Shy and quiet, doesn't talk much.
Weaponry/abilities: Duel Katana
World: Kiamian
Other: Is Stephanie's younger sister. This is MY world, not yours!

Name: Stephanie
Personality: Protective and caring to her sister.
Weaponry/abilities: Duel Katana
World: Kiamian

OOC: I'm having a brainfart of what games I play, so I'll add more later smilie Sorry for so many pictures! Also, credit to all these artist that made the pictures!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#24 Posted: 03:35:18 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
*Eevee accepted! I don't mind, that's part of the reason I said to describe any world you make up. So other people can use it if need be. Also, the picture of Blanc didn't show up, try posting a link to it.*

Elise took a deep breath. "LEEEEEOOOOO!" she yelled, one last time. When no response came, she knew he wasn't going to warp her back. "You're so mean, Leo," she said with a pout. "I just wanna go home with you and Camilla and Xander..." angry, desperate tears welled up in her eyes. "You always saved me when I was warped before, why not now?"

*lol another character sheet...

Name: Leo
Appearance:[User Posted Image]i couldn't resist... Leo's the guy in the first frame.
Personality: Pretty much the same as Takumi, see that sheet
Weaponry/abilities: Brynhildr, a sacred tome.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#25 Posted: 04:32:52 17/06/2016
Ooc: Okay. Im, I'll post it when I'm done with Japanese lessons, I'm on the phone right now xD
---
#26 Posted: 09:41:37 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
*Kay! No problem!*

Ura realized suddenly that the girl before her was a gorgon. Gorgons were rare in Kiamia, only one known to exist. She cautiously took a step closer.

Lia finally found her goggles, relief flooding over her. She put them on. "Thanks for helping me... twice," she laughed. "I guess that's what happens when you fall from the sky. I'm Lia, by the way."

Diasi paused and looked around. She was worried. The forest she called home was gone. So was her kind. She looked around, but saw no other Griffonwings. Her tail lashed nervously, her wings pinned close to her sides.

Deeply worried by her unknown surroundings, Sakura clutched her rod tightly. She saw a city, perhaps she could figure out where she was. She took a step into the streets to see a lot of people milling about between the many houses. She kept walking and came to a marketplace, filled with rich, good food. Her stomach grumbled. She was hungry. After fumbling around a bit and realizing she had no money, Sakura left the market. She ran into someone while she was walking. "Eep! I'm so sorry!" she cried.

"Eep! I'm so sorry!" the girl in front of Miaki cried. "It's, fine, really," Miaki said with a smile. "I'm Miaki. You new here?" The girl nodded. "I'm S-Sakura," she stammered. "I-I don't know where I am." Miaki smiled and showed the girl around. "This is the city. We didn't name it, since it's the only one! All the buildings are houses. Each one pops up for its resident to live in! There haven't been any new houses lately, though. And now you're here, and another still hasn't been found... Anyway, welcome to Shiralith! How did you die?" Sakura looked at her in shock. "I-I d-didn't!" she exclaimed. "Why would you think that?"

*Miaki sheet... we didn't have any Shiralithians.*

Name: Miaki
Age: 16 (in case you haven't noticed, I like that number)
Appearance: Tall and skinny, pale-skinned, chocolate brown hair. Has amber eyes.
Personality: Easygoing, laid-back, friendly. Enjoys company.
Weaponry/abilities: Light magic, which basically just blasts light that burns at you. So basically you become a vampire temporarily. XP
World: Shiralith

*also, I forgot this in the sheets, but Takumi and Sakura are siblings, so are Elise, Leo, and Camilla. Technically Corrin is Takumi and Sakura's half-sister... the game is weird.

EDIT: lol I forgot the appearance and personality AND weapon smilie*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:08:25 17/06/2016 by FuryBeam136
#27 Posted: 09:43:20 17/06/2016
"You're welcome, Lia" said Falco
---
#28 Posted: 10:16:12 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Takumi woke with a start, sitting bolt upright. He stared at the grass to try to calm himself, but it helped little. He wasn't at home. That was the first thing he realized when he saw his surroundings. Hoshido was gone. He stood and began wandering the fields in search of a way home.

Lia smiled. "So, I'd like to know your name," she said.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#29 Posted: 10:36:22 17/06/2016
"My name is Falco." said Falco
---
#30 Posted: 14:07:22 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ahh," said Lia.

Ura took a step towards Falco, cautious. She paused to ensure her wings and tail were hidden before continuing.

Camilla looked around in confusion for a moment. She was just flying over Nohr, where was she now? Her wyvern roared as she flew over lots of grass and flowers. Her dear, sweet Corrin, who she had been watching before, was nowhere to be seen. She gave a huff of annoyance, using her bolt axe on a nearby tree to calm down. She couldn't lose her head, her precious Corrin would be alright until she found her. She kept flying in search of her.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#31 Posted: 15:59:21 17/06/2016
"My Arwing ship crash landed her from the planet of Corneria, that's how I came." said Falco.
---
#32 Posted: 17:21:46 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, you saw me fall from the sky..." Lia laughed nervously
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#33 Posted: 17:27:39 17/06/2016
"Corrin, I know you back when we were in Smash Bros." said Falco.
---
#34 Posted: 17:45:03 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
*um, Corrin isn't there...*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#35 Posted: 18:41:48 17/06/2016
"Oh sorry" said Falco.
---
#36 Posted: 18:50:12 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Corrin blinked awake, turning to look at her surroundings. She spotted Falco nearby. "Hey, Falco!" she called.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#37 Posted: 18:57:11 17/06/2016
OOC: Oops, I Was too tired to come back on darkSpyro! Here is a link to her pictures. One Link, https://www.google.com/search?...Ae4nBZKIkJ8M%3A Two Link: https://www.google.com/search?...KoOPXwgx0c9M%3A I found two cool pictures, I'm sorry smilie Also is it okay if I use I for Maria? If not, I'll stop.

I was walking through the snowy region of Kiamia. How I so wanted to be a ice mage! Oh well, I continued to walk around. I people talking that I've never seen before. Well, except for Diasi and Ura. I decided to go over there. "Hey guys! Wait, who in the world are you?" I look at Falco, then I notice Lia. This is odd...

Blanc, Rom, and Ram woke up in the snowy area of Kiamia. They didn't know they got there, just it looks like Lowee. "Blanc, where are we?!" Ram asked Blanc in a panic sort of tone. "I don't know, it doesn't look like Lowee, but it's snowy. Let's explore, okay?" Blanc replied to her sister. Rom and Ram looked at each other and squealed in delight, "We're going on an adventure, an adventure!" Blanc smiled at her sisters, they always make fun out of anything.

As being natives to Kiamia, Sephanie and Stephanie were walking through their outskirts, and saw people talking they never seen before. "Sephanie, should we check it out?" Stephanie asked her shy, little sister. Sephanie nods, and they walk towards the group. "What the, why is there a bird here?!" Stephanie squinted to make sure she isn't seeing things.

OOC: I assume everyone that is talking to Falco is in Kiamia, correct? smilie
---
#38 Posted: 20:10:08 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
*nope everyone's showing up in Shiralith... meh your post is fine. Also, Elise is separate from the others someone should find her? Also Diasi isn't with the group yet.*

Elise threw her head back and wailed. "I WANNA GO HOME!"

Ura looked over at Maria. "Oh, hi..." she muttered. "How are you?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#39 Posted: 20:55:14 17/06/2016
"Hi my name is Falco, what's yours" said Falco to Maria.
---
#40 Posted: 21:41:50 17/06/2016
OOC: Oops, sorry! I was very confused. smilie

"I am Maria," I said to Falco. "And I am doing fine, Ura."
---
#41 Posted: 22:35:10 17/06/2016
"Pleased to meet you." said Falco.
---
#42 Posted: 00:00:52 18/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"That's good..." Ura smiled nervously. She wasn't sure if Maria knew she was part dragon or not, but if she didn't she didn't want to tell her in case it turned her away.

Elise walked across the seemingly endless fields, exhaustion tugging at her limbs. She fell forwards, unaccustomed to so much walking. "Why is nobody coming to look for me?" she murmured, before lying down in the grass.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#43 Posted: 01:21:59 18/06/2016
"I never knew birds can be six feet tall!" I said with a smile.

"Hellllo?" Stephanie called to the group of Falco, Maria, Ura, and Lia. Sephanie sighed at her sisters' ignorance, couldn't they just attack them?
---
#44 Posted: 02:51:05 18/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Lia turned to face Stephanie and Sephanie. "Hey!" she waved them over. "Who're you? I'm Lia."

Ura shrank back at Lia's enthusiastic greeting.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#45 Posted: 04:22:27 18/06/2016
Stephanie and Sephanie went towards the group. "I'm Stephanie! And this is my sister, Sephanie!" Stephanie said proudly to Lia. Sephanie shyly waved.
---
#46 Posted: 05:59:27 18/06/2016
Welcome, my name is Falco" said Falco to Stephanie and Sephanie
---
#47 Posted: 11:23:40 18/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Ura backed up a little more, she was nervous enough around people she knew.

"Heya!" Lia grinned. She waved again. She worried they'd recognize her species and try to run, so she was being as friendly as she could.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#48 Posted: 11:39:40 18/06/2016
"Lia, I won't run away because of your species, you're a nice person who deserves some friends." said Falco.
---
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#49 Posted: 14:41:50 18/06/2016
Name: Morto
Species: pikachu
Appearance: Morto is a shiny pikachu, average size
Personality: friendly with people he knows but wary of others in case they try to catch him.
Powers: thunder, brick break, thunder punch, iron tail
World: pokemon world, hoenn
---
smilie
#50 Posted: 23:15:25 18/06/2016 | Topic Creator
*Accepted! Maybe he could meet up with one of my scattered characters? I want to try and have SOMEONE meet ONE of them at least before I make them meet up with the group on their own.*

Lia looked at the ground, suddenly more serious. "What if I... if I killed someone?" she murmured. "Would you still want to be near me?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me