Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Need help finishing my stat card collection.
Page 1 of 1
Need help finishing my stat card collection. [CLOSED]
DobermanOwner Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#1 Posted: 21:37:59 14/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I am trying to get a stat card/sticker sheet/online code card for every figure I own and I have a question. Do these Skylanders have their own unique stat card?

Red Drill Sergeant
Green Gill Grunt
Blue Bash
Gnarly Tree Rex
Gold Flameslinger
Halloween Eye Brawl
Halloween Fright Rider
E3 Bronze Hot Dog
Metallic Heavy Duty Sprocket
Dark Ninja Stealth Elf
Dark Slobbertooth
Dark Mega Ram Spyro
Color Shift Wash Buckler
Green Rip Tide
E3 Hot Streak

Also, for Spyro's Adventure did Trigger Happy, Spyro and Gill Grunt only come in a 3 pack? I have sticker sheets for them but it looks like they were cut apart from each other. And did the items/extra levels come with sticker sheets in SSA? I have all of their stat cards and little online code cards. And finally, did the Volcanic Vault come with an online code card? In photos I've seen of the original packaging, it looks like some have a card on the inside of it.

Thanks in advance!!
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:14 14/06/2016 by DobermanOwner
FrozenLionheart Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#2 Posted: 06:26:19 15/06/2016
All in game variants have their own stat card and sticker , the chase variant styled ones don't, as they are not a proper in game variant they show up as the same in game as their normal appearance so no need for em. The SA stickers for gill, spryo and trigger happy were all on 1 sticker sheet together. All adventure pack items/battle pack pieces had their own stickers and cards as well, I think the volcanic vault had an online code, if it did my one has vanished so cannot confirm. Also can't confirm if e3 hot streak has its own sticker as getting them in the UK meant buying things from game and being a part of the skylander club.

Edit: original adventure packs sticker sheets are shared, set piece has the bigger image and the magic items have 2 stickers underneath.

Hope this helps smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:13:11 15/06/2016 by FrozenLionheart
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#3 Posted: 15:57:37 15/06/2016
Gnarly Tree Rex, Dark S3 Stealth Elf, Dark Slobbertooth, and Dark S3 Spyro all should have their own unique stickers and cards, the other ones in your list should not.

Trigger Happy, Spyro, and Gill Grunt were all on one sticker sheet that was the size of three put together. Each had its own code though.

The Adventure Packs had two sticker sheets - one for the character and one for the other pieces. Each piece had its own code and stat card.

No idea on Volcanic Vault.
DobermanOwner Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#4 Posted: 21:40:41 15/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Thank you both! Now I only need 15 stat cards, 32 stickers and 3 code cards. I wonder if it's okay to start a trading topic since it seems alright to trade Topps/BattleCast cards?
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me