Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Anime (Japanese cartoon) Degeneration, idolizing
Page 1 of 1
Anime (Japanese cartoon) Degeneration, idolizing [CLOSED]
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#1 Posted: 16:44:56 13/06/2016 | Topic Creator
SJW Feminism is stupid though. I mean professional people... if they actually exist anymore |:/
Y'know, like that one!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Hoff_Sommers

I do think its funny that feminists complain about games being sexualized. I mean sure there are some indecensy, but thats not my first complaint about games and i just shrug it off, and besides they complain for the wrong reasons which is so terribly not on the point and just makes it more victimhood rather than objective facts. My complaint would be why so much more focus on cinematic events than creating a fun game experience which would work better in a movie more or less.

But what i dont get is why arent feminists, if there is one media that deserves this attention it is anime. I mean girls mostly are clueless, dumb, big tits and stupid. So if there is one i could say would be justified (If it was done correctly) then the anime industry deserved to be attacked on that in my view. But yeah, with objective facts more or less. But meh i still think its more of a common sense issue if it makes you stupid than feminism i think

Rarely few that has women as people which is Kino's Journey, but they exist rarely. Its more important to have high pitched dumb girl as a pet than actually being a human, because that hits the top score apparently of taste!

I would label it more a degeneration issue. Since its so sensitive and can seem as cringy and stupid to make a big deal out of it. But i do consider it somewhat atleast a legit suggestion more or less.

Also. I read a comment. I get my hopes for humanity when i see this : 3

Comment 1: she's so cute c:%uFEFF

Comment 2: you are more =)%uFEFF

Comment 3: No she is not%uFEFF

Comment 4: What the **** is your problem? everybody has their own opinion dickhead%uFEFF

Tekken 5 - Xiaoyu

And some other stuff.

It's difficult. They immediately become the subjects of lolicon fetishism. In a sense, if we want to depict someone who is affirmative to us, we have no choice but to make them as lovely as possible. But now, there are too many people who shamelessly depict [such heroines] as if they just want [such girls] as pets, and things are escalating more and more.

—Hayao Miyazaki,

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1349114

I think what he meant is that stuff needs to be more realistic, that characters should be the representation of real human beings, with human feelings.Wich is not the case in nowadays. And complained about the excess of sexualization of women, which also has to do with that. More or less

[User Posted Image]
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:23:39 13/06/2016 by Bimle
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 16:53:10 13/06/2016
>using the anime is a mistake meme seriously
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 17:06:39 13/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
>using the anime is a mistake meme seriously

He's right though.

Even if he didn't say it literally. He did mention "Otakus dont learn anything" dont care about that Anno person or whatever, dont think i know him but he's into the whole shabang from what i heard and was seen together when he and Miyazaki was looking at plane models or something. Meh you can be friendly and yet disagree with the whole obsession. And for that i give a good clap to that guy!
https://youtu.be/QRMHrlxJRxc
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:12:06 13/06/2016 by Bimle
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#4 Posted: 17:22:19 13/06/2016
It's a joke that people take everything he says as gospel. Your idols can say stupid things just like you, and in fact, that quote is entirely fake.

I have no interest in discussing anything with you since that deleted topic, and that hasn't changed one bit. I'll just leave now that I pointed that out, before I hear something that makes me lose hope in humanity again.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#5 Posted: 17:25:44 13/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
It's a joke that people take everything he says as gospel. Your idols can say stupid things just like you, and in fact, that quote is entirely fake.

I have no interest in discussing anything with you since that deleted topic, and that hasn't changed one bit. I'll just leave now that I pointed that out, before I hear something that makes me lose hope in humanity again.

What was deleted? I havent deleted anything.

Either way its more common sense. People who dont think and watch degenerated entertainment are the one glorifying trash, like thats what it is. Some japanese cartoons are good but most in general are awful.

And yes, that first quote of "anime was a mistake" is a joke with some truth in it. Miyazaki said "Otakus dont learn anything" or his criticism of the anime industry.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:27:19 13/06/2016 by Bimle
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#6 Posted: 08:44:32 14/06/2016
You mean like yourself because you're a weaboo and the worst gamer stereotype.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#7 Posted: 12:01:29 14/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I like Japanese cartoon but i am not replacing my culture with Japanese culture, sure the samurais are cool, although i prefer assassins. But meh a big fat bastard sword sounds more to my taste!

Although the Katana sword had crappy blacksmithing material back then, i dont think til it was introduced a better forging made its way with better material for the sword, i believe 16th century or something. That stuff already i believe existed in Europe at the time. Either way fiction glorify it too much in made up stories more or less smilie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLWzH_1eZsc
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:12:53 14/06/2016 by Bimle
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me