Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The Decay (retry)(still open) [CLOSED]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#101 Posted: 06:10:23 17/07/2016
Corrupted land, falling rocks, and this feeling of poison coursing through his body. None of this was good. Jace was on his feet in a sprint, running from the impact site and whatever the hell was eating everything. He felt lighter, but he also felt sick, and kept charging forward as best as he could.
Up ahead he saw a poorly constructed group of people and raised a brow, confused as to why they were there. Then again, why question what he himself did as well. The meteor sent shockwaves, of course some riled up teens would think it would be cool to "chill" near it.
Boy, were they proven wrong....
He passed them in a breeze, not even taking time to look at their faces, just exclaiming "Probably should run!"
He passed another one of them, most likely, that was on the ground. Was no-one going to help them? Whatever, stupid kids.
He slowed to a stop soon though, guilt setting in. They did look like they needed help. Damn his conscience!
He ran back, newfound speed flowing through his body, and stopped abruptly to kneel down and pick up the struggling girl, carrying her bridal style and picking up pace again away from the commotion.
"Are you alright kid?" he asked as he sprinted, not seeming to be winded at all.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#102 Posted: 14:57:51 18/07/2016
"Yeah," Diasi mumbled, feeling rather awkward in the situation she was in.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#103 Posted: 21:11:16 18/07/2016
Rocks, fallen trees, rubble, all felt like tiny hurdles as he ran. The wind even seemed to move with them. So much for my knee problems. Glancing back, there was a somewhat clear path to the crater, back in the distance. It's growth wasn't even visible.
Jace spotted a shed ahead, probably a storage building or a workshop, and slid to a stop at the door. He set the girl on her feet gently and started inspecting. "What were you kids doing at the crash site? You know what that things been doing?" he asked her as he peeked through the window of the door.
---
#104 Posted: 23:19:34 18/07/2016
"Well... Uh..." Diasi wasn't entirely sure of the reason. She shrugged.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#105 Posted: 23:25:36 18/07/2016
He rifled through his pocket, taking out a knife and flipping it around between his fingers. He turned around to face her, knife gripped tight. "Your what, 16-17 right? You think its cool for teenagers to hang around disaster? Is that the new trend?"
---
#106 Posted: 23:31:28 18/07/2016
Diasi took a step back. "W-what? No! We were just..." she trailed off. "I lived there. I hoped there might be something left."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#107 Posted: 23:39:24 18/07/2016
"Maybe when the rock first hit, but from what I saw..." he trailed off, going quiet. In a moment he snapped back to reality. "Whats got you scared now girl?" he asked slowly stepping closer
---
#108 Posted: 23:45:38 18/07/2016
"Well, you are holding a knife..." Diasi mumbled.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#109 Posted: 23:50:08 18/07/2016
Jace cocked his head and gave a confused blink, and looked down at his hand. "Oh hell. This isn't for you." he flipped the knife around and swung backwards, jabbing it into the lock of the door popping it open. "I wouldn't stab you. Cmon. All this commotion lately has got me distracted." He swung the door open and gestured in. "The decay doesnt seem to be moving too fast. You can recooperate here and wait for those other turds if you want."
---
#110 Posted: 23:56:39 18/07/2016
"Uh, okay?" Diasi was slightly confused by his speech, but she entered behind him. "Decay?" she murmured. "Is that what's happened to me?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#111 Posted: 00:04:10 19/07/2016
The man shrugged, rummaging around the storage shed. "I don't know what its actually called, but everything that touches it withers and is devoured by it. Makes me think of rotting tomatos." Every so often he would take wood and scraps of metal from shelves and pile them in the middle of the floor. He stopped a moment though. "What do you mean? About something happening to you? Did you come in contact with whatever it is?"
---
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#112 Posted: 07:02:19 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Where's diasi going? Her dad maybe?"
---
smilie
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#113 Posted: 09:45:46 19/07/2016
Name: Midas
Appearance: Midas stands at about 7'ft tall. He is a burly man with rune tattoos covering both biceps. He has glowing red markings starting from the backs of his hands, crawl up to his upper forearms. He sports a head of flaming red hair (literally) that spikes up. His eyes almost always glow orange, never showing his actually pupils. His mustache is flaming at the very tips, but never seems to burn, the same goes for his other body hair. He wears a nice leather outfit, with chains holding his cape to his clothes. He wears atop his red shirt a black leather harness that sports three metal locks. Atop his harness he wears a red lion emblem encrusted shoulder covering that also sports shoulder spikes, these keep his cape in position. Attached to these shoulder spikes is a red mantle that goes down to the length of his boots. He wears a belt that sports a golden skull buckle. Along the length of his belt, he wears a black bladed sword, four pouches, a scroll, and a medium bag of 200 cherry bombs. Hooked to his belt are four chains that wrap around to his back, these chains hold seven keys. These keys represent a very significant change within his life. He wields a golden scepter that sports a flaming black onyx skull. http://www.walldevil.com/wallp...per-fantasy.jpg
Personality: Midas comes across brash, and heartless, and he almost always looks angry, but he has a soft spot for the younger "kids". He will spend days crafting them a small trinket in hopes it will brighten their spirits. He is extremely witty, though some of the things he says doesn't make sense all the time. He will always put others before himself.
Decayed?: Yes
Powers: Midas is able to bend fire to his will, but it must be internal (he can create fire). The Decay has allowed him the ability to raise his internal body temperature and use the oxygen around him to "create" that fire.
Background: Midas was a traveling magician who never really possessed "real" magic. He would travel from town to town, in the sole name of entertainment. He only really cared about mystifying his audiences, and hoping they enjoyed the show.
Other: On his spare time, he is a potter and whittler.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:45:38 19/07/2016 by Zartose
#114 Posted: 14:46:53 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: not accepted due to the gold and the fire
---
smilie
#115 Posted: 17:42:56 19/07/2016
OOC: Fixed?
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#116 Posted: 18:13:59 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: internal fire is okay I guess but not the external, accepted
---
smilie
#117 Posted: 20:43:32 19/07/2016
OOC: Okay
---
#118 Posted: 23:14:33 19/07/2016
Diasi hesitated before replying. "I'm not sure," she admitted. "I'd show you what happened but I have no control over it."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#119 Posted: 21:36:44 20/07/2016
(im very lost, whats going on?))
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#120 Posted: 00:30:55 21/07/2016
*Uh... lotsa stuff? I'm not really paying attention to the group since I kinda split off...*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#121 Posted: 00:41:06 21/07/2016
( I, myself, am very confused as well. xD )
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#122 Posted: 05:53:53 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(I'm kinda lost as well)
---
smilie
#123 Posted: 07:50:22 21/07/2016
OOC: weren't you all running from the decay?
---
#124 Posted: 07:29:46 22/07/2016
It was a beautiful day, the sky was blue and birds were chirping. All around Midas was beauty and song. The very earth was whistling a tune. But that tune was broken by distant yelling. "Yelling... From who?" Midas turned to the direction of the yelling, but soon it stopped. "Oh dear... I hope nothing has happened to those poor souls." Midas said as he quickened his pace. What if something bad happened to those people? Wasn't there a village near this area? Those were the only thoughts he needed, and he ran. He ran as fast as his legs could go (which wasn't that fast) only to be winded within 30 seconds. "Not as spry as I used to be..." After a few more paces he saw a group of people running from a clearing. "HEY! WAIT!" Midas yelled hoping to get their attention. When he realized they weren't turning back however, he had no choice but to continue after them.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me