Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Beyond the Fourth Wall
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#101 Posted: 16:03:36 17/07/2016
"Umm, oh, well..." Tomo mumbled. "Try not to pick me up in your jaws next time. And where are we going—OH WAIT WHY ARE YOU FLYING I CANT FLY WHY CANT WE WALK ACROSS THE GROUND LIKE SENSIBLE DRAGONS DO!" She clenched her teeth. "It's moments like these when I envy the other dragon breeds. I know them, but knowing them doesn't give me their skills or abilities. I know about the sky, but by Earthshaker it still scares me."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#102 Posted: 16:08:57 17/07/2016
It was a lot more work keeping Selkie from getting distracted than Ura had anticipated. The toaster ended up discarded before long, which honestly annoyed her since she had to carry it. As much as she loved the playful Kitsune, she wasn't sure how much longer she could put up with her. She hoped that they'd make it to the park quickly, or she might just lose her sanity on the way. Selkie was giving her a headache with her constant chatter and energy, and Takumi wasn't helping much by reminding her at every opportunity that he didn't want to go talk to the Nohrians, because Nohrians were evil. She groaned as Selkie found yet another thing to distract her. The group's progress was in quick burst as they chased Selkie from one thing to another. "At least we're moving," Ura muttered. "That's better than nothing."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#103 Posted: 03:33:06 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
[One more character!]

Name: Spyro
What are they from?: Do I even have to say it?
Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocooki...=20101031033641
Personality:
Quote:
Spyro is known for being courageous, headstrong, eager and arrogant. He has an immutable sense of heroism, friendliness, and has a fiery personality. He has little concern for his own safety and can be irresponsible at times, being extremely curious and hardly ever cautious, which could get him into trouble. Spyro gets into lots of mischief and is known to be cocky, a trait that can lead to his downfall.

Wiki Link: http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Spyro_the_Dragon_(character)
Other?: Nope!

With Evan as her tour guide, Rainbow Dash moved along at a leisurely trot, taking in all the sights and sounds of her new surroundings. She couldn't help but notice how similar this town was to the city of Manehattan. From its architecture to its overall design, it gave her an odd sense of familiarity. And that's exactly how she'd describe this world: familiar. But even then, America had its differences from Equestria. Its technology was more advanced, the weather seemed to move and change on its own- it was her job as a pegasus to regulate and control the climate and seasons, so this was especially notable for her -and of course, being mainly populated by humans instead of ponies. And apparently said humans weren't very accustomed to seeing ponies like her, as some would often give her a look of awe or bewilderment. She'd frequently shoot back a glance that pretty well said What, you never seen a pegasus before? After about the fourth time, though, Evan looked back to explain that no, most people here haven't seen a pegasus before.

But even after that "reassurement", Dash couldn't help but notice a certain human across the street glancing at them every so often. His mechanic's jumpsuit and distinctive hair color made him stand out like a sore thumb. Pink hair was nothing new to her, heck, one of her best friends in Equestria has a pink mane, but her observations suggested that it wasn't very commonplace in humans. He looked like a sort of shifty character in general. She softly nudged Evan with her front hoof while he was in the middle of rambling about whoever's the best at pandering to the most interest groups and lying through their teeth gets to run this country. "Uh, Evan?"

"Huh?" I said, in a way that sounded like I was caught off guard.

"I don't like the way that guy's looking at us..." she silently gestured with her head.

To be honest, I had noticed the stranger a while ago, and yeah, he was starting to creep me out. I was just trying to play it off like I hadn't noticed him by talking some meaningless bull**** about politics, and I would've been content keeping that ruse. Unfortunately, Dashie had other ideas. Before I could even react, she had already dashed across the street to confront him. This can only go so well...

"Alright, bub, what's the big deal spying on us like that!?" the multicolored mare challenged the stranger.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#104 Posted: 18:58:24 18/07/2016
I and Shuu quietly trailed beheind Dash and Evan. My emotions were blanc, Shuu's concerned. He kept on looking at me.

((So sorry, stuck to short-liners for a week or 3-vacation/holidays)
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#105 Posted: 23:23:46 18/07/2016
This moment when Dash had decided to rush over was at the moment that Kazuichi had his head turned away. Though, he soon heard a voice speak to him, was that someone else who might have thought that he was spying on them? He certainly didnt see any girls with the boy and the pegasus...
"What do you me-" he cut himself off as he turned around, quickly realizing that it had been the PONY to speak. "I-I-It can talk?!?" He asked, obviously a little spooked by this, talking animals could only mean bad, by previous experience...

But as of now, the pink haired mechanic stood frozen and shocked, unable to process what just went on, he then held a hand to his forehead, "...I get warped to a strange place, get chased by a girl who somehow knew who I was, and now this...? What the hell is this place?!"
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#106 Posted: 12:56:04 01/08/2016
Dark Pit smirked. Leon had successfully been irritated. "That's what a murderer would say to defend himself."
He didn't know what caused him to look up, but in doing so, he caught the hint of a very, very large dragon silhouette that was quickly masked by the surrounding clouds. A quick glance to his comrade revealed he was ranting about the government and the bear, and likely hadn't seen the dragon. What in Skyworld was that? he wondered privately. Dragons don't normally pop up on the Overworld. Hewdraw, for example, is an Underworld beast. Something tells me I should probably lose Leon, find that thing, and take it down. Even though Dark Pit did not declare himself a "guardian of the humans" in the slightest, he knew a major threat when he saw one. If he was anything like he'd been in the past, he would've defined his interest as a means to have a good fight. But especially since he had joined the Forces of Nature, he was beginning to see how each and every piece of the environment fit in. Including humans.
He took off running, dodging around a vehicle that screeched as the two very nearly avoided contact. He huffed. Watch where you're going! It didn't occur to him that there were street signs instructing pedestrians how to properly cross a road.

"Sorry," Corryn apologized to Tomo. "I just figured it was the fastest way."
"We'll be on the ground again before you know it," I agreed. I should know- I was the guide. I had given Corryn a general direction to start flying, and it was now that I instructed her that the park next to that large forest was the one we were looking for.
"Maybe try landing in that clearing in the forest?" I suggested right after. "If you touched down in the middle of a forest, we'd get more than a couple odd stares."
Silas rolled his eyes at my sarcasm. The subtle emotion was enough to lower my spirits slightly. Silas had become one of my favorite video game characters of all time- it pained me that we'd started off on the wrong foot. I was no Corryn. We had no connection. I didn't know what to do to get on his good side.
Corryn landed quite softly, and so Silas hopped off her back. I wanted to follow his effortless motion, but the ground seemed to be more ominous and far away than ever before. "What're you waiting for?" Silas called up.
"Uh...can you get any closer to the ground?" I asked the Nohrian-turned-dragon. Corryn twisted her head to get a good look at me. "Not particularly. Do you want a step down?"
"D-do I?" I couldn't quite tell Corryn's expression while in dragon form, but all the same, she untucked an arm from her laying position and offered it to me so I could step onto it. I did so gratefully, and then Corryn lowered me to the ground. "Thanks," I panted.
"As soon as you two get off, I'll turn back into human form and then we can be on our way," Corryn said to Tomo and Scribbles. "I won't pick you up this time," she added with a trace of amusement.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#107 Posted: 15:30:14 01/08/2016
Ura finally managed to get Selkie under control, but doing so involved a rather large bag of things the Kitsune "couldn't leave behind after she'd become so close to them." She looked around for Shadmé, and after some exploring that may or may not have been sped along by Selkie's fox senses found her dismounting a dragon. Corrin. My group stared, before Takumi turned to me. "I thought you said they were Nohrian," he growled. "They are," Ura replied. "I'll see if I can explain later. It's really confusing." She stepped towards Shadmé with a fake annoyed expression on her face. "You rode a dragon without me!" Ura said. "That's not fair!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#108 Posted: 17:37:58 01/08/2016
"Thank Earthshaker we're off..." Tomo sighed, leaping off the dragon. "I was worried that I was going to fall." Scribbles floated down and landed on her head. "So, where are we going? Do you know a mapmaker or someone who can help us get back home?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#109 Posted: 17:58:47 01/08/2016
OoC: Where is Kana? He's there, right? smilie

I watched Corryn take a few steps back. Her dragon form flashed brightly, and I was forced to close my eyes. When I opened them, the armored, human Corryn was dusting her armor off. "Ready now, Shadmé?"
"Of course." I turned to face Tomo and Scribbles next. "We're here to chat with one of my friends and some people Corryn and Silas might know. Hopefully we can put our heads together and figure out a way to get everyone home." It seemed like a risky thing to bank all our hope on, but it sounded pretty good out loud. Was it selfish of me to want to keep all these guys here in the real world? Maybe it was. But they'd only been here for a small while. Surely Ura and I could show them around and perhaps convince them to stay longer as we searched for a better plan. The only thing that could make this better was if Kid Icarus characters would spontaneously appear...
Speaking of Ura, I heard her voice right behind me. "Hey there!" I greeted, grinning despite myself. "You bet I did! It was really cool." The two Nohrians had clumped together, watching all that was going on. I felt I should introduce them; perhaps it would alleviate some suspicion. "Just go with it," I whispered to Ura, then cleared my throat. "Uh, these two are Corryn and Silas, and the dragons over there are Tomo and Scribbles. Friends, this is Ura."
---
#110 Posted: 18:08:47 01/08/2016
(I don't really know what to do with him, but he's there smilie)

"Hello!" Ura greeted, before turning to the three Hoshidans behind her. "This is Shadme, she's a good friend of mine. Shadme, these are Takumi, Selkie, and Kana." She turned to face her friend again. Kana grinned as his name was spoken, and Selkie gave a cheerful wave. Takumi, on the other hand, simply stood there with his arms crossed.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#111 Posted: 18:28:47 01/08/2016
Corryn's breathing hitched in her throat. Aside from Selkie (she didn't even want to think about the Kitsune tribe they'd had to slaughter in self-defense), she was surrounded by family. Family that evidently didn't seem to recognize her. She squeezed Silas' hand tightly and looked at him, her eyes showing him her sorrow. Silas was frowning too, obviously confused as to why Takumi was still alive and glaring while Kana, their child, was smiling merely out of his normal happy nature, not out of recognition. Corryn wanted to run forward and hug her child- no, somebody else's Kana (how did that happen?)- and swear to him that mother was here, that he'd be okay, and that they'd be home soon. But the way Takumi was standing, arms crossed, disapproving, protecting, how Kana seemed to cling to him, how their hair colors matched...no...could it be that this Kana was a product of herself in another timeline and...Takumi's?
Shadmé was looking at her with concern. But Corryn couldn't say a word to her. She felt lost all over again. Somehow, she knew home was a place that was very, very far away. If Takumi and Selkie weren't supposed to exist, but were here...if a Kana born from another father was standing right in front of her...something was indeed wrong.
Silas sensed her plight. He whirled on Shadmé, placed his hands on her shoulders and stared her dead in the eye. "What is this?" he demanded, voice rough, though Corryn knew that he was trying to hide the heartbreak he felt. "Why are they here? Here like this? Where are our Kana and Sophie?"
Shadmé's mouth opened, but no sound came out at first. "I don't know!" she finally squeaked, words spilling out like water from a broken bottle. "I don't know. You two just showed up my house, and those three in Ura's! We have to figure this out together, okay? Just...please have faith! Please...please don't hurt me..."
Silas let go, stumbling backwards a few paces. He was shocked. Corryn caught him, embraced him, steadied him. "I'm sorry," she apologized for him and for herself, as soon as he pulled away. "It's...been a long time...well, it feels like it, anyway." She turned to the three Hoshidans, trying to smile. "It's good to meet all of you."
---
#112 Posted: 18:43:47 01/08/2016
Ura stared in shock. She wasn't sure what to do about the situation. Silas and Corrin looked stressed, and she couldn't blame them. "I thought you were with us," Takumi said suddenly. Ura mentally groaned. He was going to make things worse. Then again, that was something the archer often ended up doing.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#113 Posted: 18:51:09 01/08/2016
Corryn decided it was best not to tell Takumi that she'd seen him die. She'd seen him possessed, a monster. The Takumi along her path had ascended to the afterlife safely, and had given her the strength she needed to end the war. She felt that strength every day, and still regretted she was unable to save him and Ryoma. But now...here, he was insisting that she was on his side. The side of light. The side of Hoshido. She had chosen Nohr, but somehow, he seemed to think the other way.
"The war is over," Corryn explained, tentatively stepping closer to Takumi. "Nohr and Hoshido are allies. I suppose you could say that we've been reunited. We are on the same side, Takumi!" She felt Silas step behind her, as if to protect her should Takumi attack. But she knew he wouldn't. He was her brother. There shouldn't be any divisions anymore, especially since there was no fighting going on. She nudged Silas back, the motion promising to him that she'd be alright. Takumi might deem Silas' caution as an act of aggression, and that was certainly something Corryn didn't want.
---
#114 Posted: 18:56:08 01/08/2016
"You were on the Hoshidan side. Now you're with them," Takumi growled.

(I was gonna have something else happen in this post but I forget what, darn it.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#115 Posted: 19:18:15 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, I can talk! What do you think I am, some sort of animal?" Rainbow Dash shouted at the pink-haired stranger. With a beat of her wings, she hovered in the air to get an eye-to-eye view. "And what do you mean, 'what is this place'? You're not from around here are you?"

"Dash!" I spoke with slight alarm as I crossed the street, putting myself between her and the mechanic. "Let's take it easy here, alright?" She snorted with slight aggravation before she lowered her four hooves back to the ground, but still alert. "Sorry about that," I apologized to the pink haired guy. "She's pretty easily agitated..."
---
#116 Posted: 19:21:13 01/08/2016
"I would like to mention that I have ABDOLUTELY NO IDEA what's going on right now," Tomo said. "Who's everyone here? What are they doing? What's this about wars and allies and sides and whatever else you're talking about?"

Scribbles picked up a rock. They put it to their ear, shook their head, and shrugged.

"Well, they're not from here. Of course the rock's not going to know."
---
#117 Posted: 20:09:05 01/08/2016
Seeing as Corryn was having a moment with the Hoshidans, I dropped back to give Tomo and Scribbles some insight. I wanted to help their group, but I felt like it wasn't my place. I could assist the confused dragons, however.
"They come from a land where two kingdoms were fighting," I informed, trying to provide only the most basic information so as not to confuse them. "Both groups were placed in different kingdoms. However, I believe it's possible they come from different timelines, where different results occurred as the result of their choices. In Corryn and Silas' timeline, their kingdom won the war. In Takumi, Kana and Selkie's timeline, their kingdom won the war. Both choices should have resulted in peace for all, despite the sacrifices made. However..." I frowned slightly. "They're like reflections of each other- so close to the truth they believe in, but not exact. The differences in the choices they made are what is so baffling to them."

Corryn could say nothing, but her eyes pleased with Takumi to understand. She didn't hate him or want to fight!
"The past doesn't matter," Silas proclaimed in her place. "Not while we're here. The first step to peace is acceptance, Takumi. Just because Corryn chose Nohr doesn't mean she's a traitor! Nohr and Hoshido are at peace now. Surely you can use that time to catch up with your sister rather than harboring a grudge?"
"I...I really want to get to know you and my Hoshidan family better, Takumi," stammered Corryn. "I never got a chance, and for that I am deeply sorry. You are my brother, and I will always love you. I don't know if you knew that, but it's true. If it were all of my siblings and Silas and me against the world, then I wouldn't have it any other way."
---
#118 Posted: 20:25:18 01/08/2016
Takumi paused. He reluctantly nodded. "All right," he mumbled.

Ura breathed a sigh of relief. She was glad that was over. "Sooooo... We're all friends now?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#119 Posted: 17:17:45 04/08/2016
I and Shuu watched the situation unfold in front of us. Eventually, Shuu poked me.
"Hmm?" Was all I said.
"Do things like this happen to you alot?" Shuu asked. I stared at him, bluntly. "No."
Shuu tilted his head and gave a slight smile. "Oh, alright."

I looked at Shuu. Was I seeing ghosts, or was Shuu... blushing?
#120 Posted: 01:36:16 08/08/2016
OoC: Was waiting for more people to post before I likely start bombing this RP with FuryBeam. Anyway, here we go again! smilie

Silas was sure that friends wasn't quite the word he'd use to describe the situation at hand- perhaps uneasy peace- but he didn't want to start an argument over a word. "Are you done blowing off steam?" he asked the gray-haired archer.
Corryn waved a hand. "Enough Silas. Yes. I'd say we have settled the matter...to an extent."
"How did you get here?" Silas asked, trying to shift the conversation to a different tangent. "I was checking up on the Nohrian stables and trying to settle the horses. My daughter's horse had escaped...again. Corryn and my daughter, Sophie, poked their heads in and offered to search with me. Strangely enough, that darned horse had made his way to one of those Outrealm gates. Sophie lead him back, which left Corryn and myself standing there. I'm pretty sure we didn't walk into the gate, but before we knew it, we were no longer outside- we were here."
---
#121 Posted: 01:39:22 08/08/2016
Takumi glared at the two Nohrians. He opened his mouth to reply but was interrupted by Selkie. "Me and Kana were rolling down the hill and we found a fancy portal thingy. So Kana decided to go get Takumi and we sat there and stared at it, it was really boring," the young Kitsune explained casually.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#122 Posted: 20:39:32 11/08/2016
Dark Pit had made it to the forest. Seems I've finally lost that Leon guy. Unless he's stalking me...the forest would be a good place to do that, now that I think of it. I'd better keep my guard up. Pulling out his Silver Bow, he began to make his way around the trees, searching and listening for any hint of the dragon. He stubbed his toe on a tree root, and had to lean up against a tree, muttering under his breath, until he felt level-headed enough to walk again.
No luck. Better keep going. It's not like I have a destination in mind, anyway. I don't know where in the Overworld I am!

"Interesting," I murmured. "So it really wasn't caused by anything you did, as far as I can tell. Nobody walked into an Outrealm gate, because I can say for sure America is not an Outrealm. (Why would one lead to inside my house, anyway?) It must've been some force beyond your control." Most of my words were just me thinking out loud. Despite that, I still had no idea what the source of the problem was. "Tomo, Scribbles? How did you two get here?" As I waited, I shrugged at Ura. Any ideas?
---
#123 Posted: 22:57:48 11/08/2016
"We were exploring in the roughly 30 minutes that we get a break from all of the dragons helping us," Tomo explained. "Scribbles was sleeping on my back, because he actually needs sleep, unlike me. We were in the Focal Point when something startled Scribbles, and they panic. I chase after them, and we must have gone through one of Arcanist's experiments because now we're here." Tomo sighed. "Do you know how many times he's brought the apocalypse? Well I don't, but it's at least once."
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#124 Posted: 23:12:56 11/08/2016
Quote: Skyhunter
"Yeah, I can talk! What do you think I am, some sort of animal?" Rainbow Dash shouted at the pink-haired stranger. With a beat of her wings, she hovered in the air to get an eye-to-eye view. "And what do you mean, 'what is this place'? You're not from around here are you?"

"Dash!" I spoke with slight alarm as I crossed the street, putting myself between her and the mechanic. "Let's take it easy here, alright?" She snorted with slight aggravation before she lowered her four hooves back to the ground, but still alert. "Sorry about that," I apologized to the pink haired guy. "She's pretty easily agitated..."

Kazuichi was still lost for words, "W-Well y-yes, n-normally ponies don't fly or talk..." the pink haired young man said, looking at the blue hooved mammal. "A-And no, To be quite honest I have no idea how the hell I got here!" He then added. His pink eyes soon caught that the boy who was with the flying horse had suddenly came between them. He sighed, "....I-It's alright I guess, all of this is just making my head hurt though..."
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#125 Posted: 18:24:48 12/08/2016
Ura shrugged. She knew as much as Shadmé did, unless her friend was hiding something. She didn't think that she was the type of person to do that though. The Hoshidans behind her were quiet.

Selkie shrugged and reached into the bag of stuff she'd ended up with on the way to the park. Pulling out a toy robot she turned to Ura and said, "This one's a toaster, right?" causing the black haired girl to laugh. She tilted her head in confusion. What was so funny about that? Did she get it wrong? She shrugged it off and started playing with it.

(I just couldn't resist putting in the second part.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#126 Posted: 11:10:49 12/09/2016
I stared at Kasuichi, Rainbow and Evan for a bit, tilting my head a little. I wasn't sure on what to say, but then again, I never was sure on what word to use. I decided to walk closer to get a beetter look. Shuu was almost straight beheind me. He too, lost on words.

[[live rp! Live!]]
#127 Posted: 01:02:58 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
[From the pits of despair I rise like the morning sun! Like a yeast-filled loaf of bread! Like the USA's national debt! Like a- um- nevermind, let's not go there...]

I nodded. "I know how you feel," I replied to Kazuichi with a sigh. I could only assume that he was yet another fictional character that somehow wound up in my world. I didn't know everyone in the city, but I'm pretty sure I'd remember someone with pink hair, so- yeah, you can see where I'm going with this. "I've been having a crazy day myself. There've been a lot of-" I stopped myself before I blurted out "fictional characters". Should I call him that? Would he be insulted if I called him "fictional"? Or would he just look at me like I was some kind of crazy person? Unless he's as self-aware as Deadpool, he probably has no idea that he's from a work of fiction. "-newcomers cropping up around here lately," I swapped at the last second, chuckling awkwardly. "Case in point..." I added, gesturing to my equine companion.

Rainbow Dash just gave me a weird look.

[Also, I changed my mind on who I want my fourth character to be:]

Name: King Asgore Dreemur
What are they from?: Undertale
Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocooki...=20160318003945
Personality: Quote:
Asgore is a kind monster that enjoys gardening, Golden Flower Tea, and Toriel's Butterscotch Pie. Before his battle, he offers the protagonist many opportunities to explore the Underground and is reluctant to fight them at all; he even suggests that Toriel, the protagonist and himself live as a family if the protagonist spares him.

Wiki Link: http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Asgore_Dreemurr
Other?: Nope.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:02 24/09/2016 by Skyhunter
#128 Posted: 01:00:17 07/10/2016
OoC: Asgore! smilie (Also, lol at the rising stuff!)
I'm so sorry about my RP inactivity, guys. I've been very busy and/or distracted lately... X'D

Actually, I was pretty sure the Arcanist didn't actually bring about the apocalypse (even though "Thanks, Arcanist" had pretty much become an inside joke between Flight Rising users), but I figured it wise not to correct the forgetful blue Snapper. We were treating them like newcomers, after all, and any knowledge we knew beforehand about them would definitely be suspicious...
"Alright." I scratched my cheek absentmindedly. "As I thought, all of you were brought here due to...unclear circumstances. Until we can find a way to make said circumstances more clear, I'm afraid that your only option is to stay here with us for a little while."
Silas' shoulders slouched. "Are you sure?"
I nodded, trying not to look too eager. I would be extremely happy to host these guys! And they couldn't have picked a more opportune time to come, either- my family was visiting my older brother at college for a week or so, leaving me as the sole member of the house for a good long while. Of course, I'd have to deal with my family when that time was up, but I'd figure out a solution to that problem later...
"Everyone can definitely stay at my house," I continued. "Ura, do you want to hang out there as well, or are you required to be at your house?"
---
#129 Posted: 03:14:19 07/10/2016
Ura shook her head, then stopped for a moment. "Okay, just to be clear, I'm shaking my head at needing to be at home. I can come, for sure," she clarified. "Just thought that might be unclear. I'm done talking now." I looked behind me to see my small group... being a small group. Selkie was still fiddling with stuff out of the bag, while Kana was... roaring. Takumi was watching me almost suspiciously.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#130 Posted: 21:32:59 07/10/2016
"That would be great. I could probably fit inside a lair, you think?" Scribbles nodded. "Scribbles seems to think so, but they're just judging by appearance. We've never seen anything like this before."
---
#131 Posted: 17:37:57 08/10/2016
"Was that a roar?" Shuu asked as he laid a hand on my shoulder. I faced him and shrugged. "Didn't hear anything..." I said bluntly. Shuu gritted his teeth and pulled me away. "I sure heard a roar... "
I looked around. 'I hear things my entire life, Shuu, but no roar..."
#132 Posted: 04:12:04 01/11/2016 | Topic Creator
[Once more, with feeling!]
[Also, it may be a bit redundant now, but... possible Undertale spoilers ahead!]

King Asgore stood at the edge of the Barrier, the magical seal keeping all of monsterkind imprisoned underground. He looked at the human child before him with reluctance in his soul. Six others had come before, and six souls were collected. The final soul that would shatter the Barrier and let monsters see the sun again was just in reach. Freedom was only moments away.

And yet he hesitated. Asgore never wanted any of this. He never wanted to hurt innocent children. He never wanted power. He never wanted this war on humanity. He just wanted his people to have hope. Hope that someday, their king would lead them back to the surface. He regarded the human child, filled with determination. The poor youth didn't want any part of this, much like himself. They were just stuck in the middle of this whole tragedy. He wanted so badly to let the human go, but he had no other choice. The king of monsters had come too far to turn back now.

A strange light filled the room. Twilight was shining through the Barrier. What happened then would determine the fate of this world. He sadly spoke to the human before bowing his head and prepared for battle.

"Human... It was nice to meet you. Goodbye."

-----

It turned out that that "Goodbye" was a bit more literal than he expected, because after a blinding flash of light, the mountain king found himself in the midst of a forest. Asgore scratched his golden beard, naturally confused. Everything that was there before had suddenly vanished without a trace. The human, the six souls, the Barrier- all gone! Where am I? he wondered, taking in his new surroundings. This does not look like Snowdin Forest; there is not a flake of snow in sight! He pondered his predicament as streaks of sunlight shone through the canopy.

Wait... sunlight? That could only mean one thing: This was the Surface! But how did he get there? He didn't recall taking the human's soul or destroying the Barrier, and even if he did, where were the rest of the monsters? He'd think that after being trapped under a mountain for over a millennium, they'd be hightailing out of there ASAP. Golly, this sure is confusing... maybe someone around here will know what's going on.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me