Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Herald, a Skylanders story.
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#1 Posted: 22:39:30 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Chapter One
"More Cyclops's, on your left Trig!" Gill grunt called in desperation, he shot a harpoon at an incoming troll. "I see him!" Yelled Trigger happy, over the noise of battle. "We're surrounded!" Camo shouted as he spat out a burst of solar energy. "Hold on guys, I'm coming!" A male Mabu, dressed in a suit of dark grey armor called "It's herald" Stealth Elf, said in relief. Herald, shot three blasts of pure plasma energy, into the big group of cyclops's that were surrounding trigger happy. "Retreat!" Roared a troll. The massive army of trolls and Cyclopes retreated. The dark clouds surrounding, the village cleared, revealing a perfectly blue sky, Mabu cheered "Hooray for Herald!" A female Mabu cheered. "Herald, Herald, Herald" The group of Skylanders, and villagers cheered. "Herald, Herald, wake up! You'll be late!" A female voice spoke. Herald opened his eyes, only to find himself in his bed. "Were you having a dream about being a Skylander again?" An elder Mabu asked "No..." Answered Herald "Honestly Herald, you'll never be a Skylander. there has never been a Mabu Skylander, and probably never will be" Said the Elder Mabu "Then I guess I'll have to be the first one, won't I Grandma?" Responded Herald. Grandma gave a heavy sigh "Breakfast is on the table, if you need me, I'll be in the village hall, waiting for the Skylanders to arrive for the celebration" Said Grandma. "Wait the Skylanders are coming today!?" Herald asked in excitement "Yes, they are, I told you that last night. I can't believe you've forgot already" Grandma replied "Alright Grandma" Said Herald "Oh, and please, please for the love of Eon, don't forget your uniform for work" Grandma reminded, she left the room. Herald sighed "Yes, Grandma" He muttered.
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#2 Posted: 15:35:59 02/08/2016
Nice story so far! I'm glad that I finally got around to checking it out! Btw Chapter 7 of the Story of the Skylanders is now complete if you wanna check that out sometime! smilie
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
#3 Posted: 23:30:50 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
So glad you liked it, I'll post a chapter two if more people take notice of it.
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#4 Posted: 06:05:06 08/08/2016
nice!
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#5 Posted: 13:09:39 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Glad you like it.
#6 Posted: 15:43:48 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Chapter Two
“We’re very grateful to have the skylanders visiting.” Said an Elder Mabu “Would you like some cake?” “No thank you, we’re just happy to be here” Spyro replied “Where is Herald?” The Elder whispered “Margret if he messes up another celebration we’ll be the laughing stock of skylands. Especially with the skylanders here, we’re live on troll radio remember.” “I’m sure he’ll be here soon. I just hope he isn’t sampling the Candy, it’s for the skylanders and the children not him.”

Grandma replied silently “Alright, who wants to see the best Skylander in action?” Spryo asked a crowd of mabu. “Me,me!” A mabu child excitedly called “Spryo, remember what Eon said, you’re not the best skylander your just as good as the res-“ Gill Grunt whispered “Oh shut up Gill Grunt, what do you know?” Spryo interrupted “Alright guys watch this.” Spryo called, as he speedily dashed up into the air the action was met with thunderous applause from the crowd of mabu bellow, and even the village Elders felt their eyes light up at the sight of the heroic purple dragon in the air. “He’s at it again.” Sighed Camo

“Afraid so” Said Gill Grunt. “Move it people. The skylanders are already here.” Yelled a muscular Mabu “And you, Herlad stop mucking about and get that giant cake on to the truck.” “Herald can you not hear me?” The sound of the yelling pierced Herlad’s ear as if it were an arrow fired from a Long Bow. “Oh yes, right away boss.” Said Herald, he staggered to his feet. “Alright keep it going people! Another Mabu with glasses said.
Suddenly the sound of cannon balls and shrapnel could be heard “What the devil was that.”
The muscular Mabu said in fear. The Mabu cowered behind the truck, including Herlad. “But Kaos is gone! How can this be Mr Harris?” “I don’t know, I just don’t know.” Mr Harris replied “Boss what do we do!?” Herlad said loudly over the sound of the cannon fire “Boss?”
Mr Harris was biting his nails, and too afraid to move.

Dark storm clouds suddenly began to replace the bright blue skies, and the sight of airships came into view. “Spryo, the village is under attack do something!” Grandma demanded “Right.
Gill you stay here and protect the Elders, and Camo you go and protect the workers moving the cake.” Spryo ordered “But what about you Spryo?”
Camo asked “I’ll take on the big army of trolls heading this way.” Spryo replied “But you’ll be all by yourself, let me help you.” Gill Grunt offered “No, you’ll just steal my spotlight, I’m the greatest skylander here so I’m best suited for the job.” Said Spryo “Your making a big mistake Spryo, let me help!” Demanded Gill Grunt “No!” Snarled Spryo “Alright now go! Do what I asked of you two.” Gill grunt and Camo nodded and let out a brief sigh.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:46:32 10/09/2016 by Camo Lover
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#7 Posted: 02:45:50 21/09/2016
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! smilie smilie
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me