Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
~Twilight Symphony~ [Remake]
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#101 Posted: 20:37:18 24/07/2016
"You alright? He holstered his side arm. I didnt mean to offend or anything. Im sorry." he shook his head following her to wherever they were going. "Im jameson by the way, and you?" small talk for him came easy in the bar but outside the bar was sometimes a bit awkward and its been a while since hes been out on a mission. He stretched his mechanical arm out a small bit of whiring cam from its motors as he talked.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#102 Posted: 22:58:11 24/07/2016
"Oh no, you didn't offend me in the slightest! I just don't know what the mission is that I'm excited for." Maria smiled. "I am Maria! Nice to meet you!" She examined his arm. "Mechanical arm? I've always wondered what it's like!"

Ooc: To be honest, the reason why I stopped posting for a bit was because I was a bit confused too, but my confusion is over xD
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#103 Posted: 00:17:16 25/07/2016
"Well its better than not having an arm or a leg, but if they break on the field your done for, i havent done any field work now for a couple years. Makes me kind of restless. Im always afraid of it but, whats the point of living your life in fear right?" he walked along and detached his arm from its metal socket to clean it one more time to be safe. "Do you wanna see it?"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#104 Posted: 01:52:12 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: If anyone is confused about what's going, just ask me for a recap.

Allison spotted Maria and Jameson and waved at them.

Kiera turned around, facing Xev, and moving a few strands of her silver hair away from her face. "Is something wrong, Xev? What's so hard?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.
#105 Posted: 02:17:15 25/07/2016
OOC: Aye aye, S-G Ma'me!

Maria waved back. "There's Allison!" She exclaimed happily, a bright smile plastered on her face. She looked back at Jameson. "Yeah, I guess! Before my parent's died, or at least I assume, I was living in fear, but it's all in the past!" Maria's ears perked up again. "See the mech arm? Is that okay, I mean, I don't want to accidently break it or something!"

Alla came back a few minutes later with a visible med-pack and some extra bandages.

After Luciel's group was done with whatever they were doing, he stayed at the base, he knew he missed his chance to come along with Kiera and Xev, but Luciel heard there was another mission going on, so he'd probably join them.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#106 Posted: 18:20:34 25/07/2016
I nervously swish my tail, back and forth as I speak. "What? No, no, nothings wrong, I'm fine. Why would anything be wrong? Nope all is well here. Nothing to worry about. Droplets of sweat cover my face as I struggles to remain neutral. Oh, hell, I say to myself, enough is enough. In a swift sweep, I wrap my arms around her, and kiss Ki, full on the mouth. My tail wraps around her waist and pulls her close as gazing into her eyes, I speak. I love you, Ki, I have always loved you, I just had trouble saying it,".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:00 25/07/2016 by Wyrstel
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#107 Posted: 00:49:51 26/07/2016
OOC: i am a bit lost. If you could pm me the recap or possibly assist me in where would be good to jump in.that would be lovely.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#108 Posted: 02:03:15 26/07/2016
"Its not that fragile haha" he remarked, re-attaching thebarm he moved it around a bit. "He waved as well "hi there, so what kind ofbmjssion are you going on mate?" he gave a determined smile. Filled with confidence hebwould be able to preform, to hell with caution over some gears and motors, he may be a bartender but he will forever be a warrior. Although, the type of mission still was important, he took out his other ear bud so he could make sure he could hear her clearly. "Im jameson by the way" extending his hand for a hand shake.
---
#109 Posted: 03:20:19 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Somnium: Kiera and Xev are on top of a building in the city, Hawk is up on the surface too, and everyone else is in the underground base. Some of them are getting ready to go up to the surface, and you can join them if you want.

Allison looked at Jameson, guessing he was talking to her. "It's not really a big mission. There's just a small group of soldiers on the outskirts of the city that we want to take out." She saw Jameson extend his arm for a hand shake and she did the same. "Allison," she said, smiling gently at him.

As soon as Xev's lips touched Kiera's, she immediately tensed up. Her blue eyes went wide, her whole face blushed red, her ears had perked up, and her tail immediately shot up due to her surprise. She felt him pull away and his eyes were now gazing into hers. As she had never had contact like this before in her life, she wasn't sure how to react. She just stared back at Xev, panting gently as she felt her face heat up.
#110 Posted: 04:11:09 26/07/2016
"A pleasure to meet you, seems simple enough. When do we leave?" jameson hmput hisnhand in his pocket, "lets see, one quick reloader and 12 loose rounds, should be enough." he thought to himself, he hadnt actuall restocked munitions in a while, but eh in hus mind as long as he didnt get trigger happy he would have some to spare.
---
#111 Posted: 15:58:52 26/07/2016
BASS awkwardly walked around the underground base. She looked even from a distance uncomfortable. She had only been there a few days and she was unsure how to interact with anyone and was scared shed be attacked. As she heard people talking she quickly ducked into a dark corner and sighed she wasent sure why she hid she just felt nervous. When she thought everyone had passed by she moved out of the corner quickly and slammed into someone. "Im sorry!" she panicked trying to stand and regain balance.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#112 Posted: 15:44:27 29/07/2016
"Miss Ki, are you alright? I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. Did I do something wrong? Am I just too handsome, for you," I tease her, trying to ease the tension.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:16:59 30/07/2016 by Wyrstel
#113 Posted: 02:39:53 30/07/2016
"I think we leave when everyone is ready. Plus, we need more members to go up with us, from my understanding." Maria replied to Jameson, ears twitching because she was happy to finally get fresh air.
---
#114 Posted: 03:12:12 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Uhm, Wyrstel, BASS is in the underground base, not on top of the building with Kiera and Xev.

Kiera frowned, hitting Xev lightly on the arm and turning around, her face still blushing red. Still unsure of how to react to the kiss, she cleared her throat and tried to change the subject, deciding that she would think about it later. "Let's just..keep a lookout for soldiers." She walked over to where the edge of the building was, sat down, and took out her gun, trying to set it down in a good position.

Allison suddenly felt someone collide into her and she stumbled sideways, almost falling over. She turned and saw one the newest members, BASS, trying to stand up. Allison regained balance and walked over to BASS, leaning down and extending her hand to her. "It's alright. Are you okay?"
#115 Posted: 06:21:51 30/07/2016
"Whatever you say, Miss Ki. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, Ki. I...Guess I'll wait for you to make your move, since I seem to be terrible at it," I say, standing beside her, and going quiet afterwards.
#116 Posted: 18:23:03 30/07/2016
For a moment BASS flinched at her hand scared. She looked at her hand then for a moment confused. When she heard the concered tone in Allisons voice she felt even worse for bumping into her. She cautiously accepted help up. "I-im okay, are you?" she asked in a very soft tone.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#117 Posted: 00:13:42 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Kiera narrowed her eyes, forcing herself to think about it later. She looked down at the city below through the telescope on her gun.

Allison nodded as she helped BASS up. "Yes, I'm okay. You're one the newest members, aren't you?"
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#118 Posted: 01:15:01 31/07/2016
Brutus entered the elevator and waited. When the elevator chimed he opened it up and walked out into a dark building and began scoping the place out. When it was all clear he progressed to the upper levels.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#119 Posted: 02:13:53 31/07/2016
"Y-yes I am BASS" she said nodding at Allison. Her eyes glowed for a moment when she looked up and her ears twitched. "What is your name?" she asked curiously.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#120 Posted: 09:43:35 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"My name is Allison." Allison replied, giving her a small smile. She then looked at the others, wondering if they would introduce themselves to BASS.
#121 Posted: 09:58:00 31/07/2016
"Jameson, nice to meet ya." extending his arm out to shake her hand he put on a smile, a smile that had been practiced and refined behind his bar. Fake? No, alwaus sincere? No, but force of habit.
---
#122 Posted: 23:02:52 31/07/2016
"I am Maria, and this is my older sister Alla," Maria said when she saw Allison looking at her, indicating she should introduce herself. Her ears twitched with wonder and excitement for the new member.

Alla nods. "Nice to meet you, I am Alla!" She gives a warm smile to BASS, the newest member.
---
#123 Posted: 23:38:33 31/07/2016
I remain completely silent as I vanish into the darkness. What was I thinking? She must really... Ugh, I'm such an idiot, I think to myself.
#124 Posted: 02:01:00 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Allison smiled at everyone and then turned back to BASS. "We're about to go on a mission. Would you like to go with us? We need another person."

Kiera was looking down every broken road she could see from the top of the building through the telescope of her gun. As her gaze travelled down one of the roads, she saw a solider, standing in the middle of the road, looking through his gun, right back at her.
Kiera gasped and flipped backwards, taking her gun with her. "Xev!" she cried. "I've been spotted. We have to move!"
#125 Posted: 03:14:43 01/08/2016
Jake went around the underground base, looking for the members who were going to go out for a mission. He spotted Allison talking to a bunch of members, which probably meant a mission was about to begin. He slowly made his way over and waved at Allison.

"Hey Allison, I think Luciel wants to come with us," Maria said, pointing to Jake coming over.
---
#126 Posted: 03:19:56 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hm?" Allison looked at Maria and then looked in the direction she was pointing and saw Jake, waving and walking towards them. "Hi Luciel," Allison waved back. "Do you want to come with us?"
#127 Posted: 08:02:14 01/08/2016
"Go, Miss Ki, I'll see what I can do to distract them. I'll see you back at the base, once I have left them on a wild goose chase, or eliminated any that know too much. Go, I've got this," I say vanishing from view, and moving silently toward the soldier. Picking up some rubble, I toss it and knock down some boxes and debri, a few feet from the soldier.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:02:59 06/08/2016 by Wyrstel
#128 Posted: 11:15:13 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Just letting you know that the soldier is on the ground, and Kiera and Xev are up on top of the building. (:

"No!" Kiera yelled, sprinting after Xev and managing to grab onto his arm before he vanished completely from view. "I'm not leaving you out here!" With all her strength she pulled his arm, making him turn around. "That soldier is probably calling reinforcements as we speak. In 5 minutes, there will be an armed helicopter hovering over the location we're in right now, and it will start tracking us." She pulled Xev close and kissed him hard for a few seconds before pulling away. "I've already lost my family. I'm not losing you." She tugged his arm, hard, trying to make him follow her towards the elevator.

The soldier saw Xev throw some rubble down and knock down some boxes and debri near him. He looked back up at the top of the building through the telescope on his gun, but he couldn't see the two figures anymore. He then reached for his communication device and began calling reinforcements.

-

In the underground base, the lights suddenly turned red and an alarm sounded. Allison sprinted over the computer she was at before and began tapping the keyboard quickly. She then looked at the screen and four security cameras came up on the screen. On one of them, there were six armed soldiers, dangerously close to one of the entrances that led into the base. Her eyes widened and she zipped around, looking at the group. "You guys need to get up there. Now."
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#129 Posted: 11:29:48 01/08/2016
OOC: should I jump back in by interrupting the guy?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#130 Posted: 12:34:12 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: The soldier? You could if you wanted to. Or you could head to his location while defeating some soldiers along the way.
#131 Posted: 15:57:53 01/08/2016
As Ki grabs me and pulls me away, kissing me, I am taken back, but smile a little. So she does have feelings for me, well, I'm glad that it wasn't just one sided at least. Why was she so embarrassed before though? Thing would be revealed in time, for now we needed to move. I have a hidden entrance to the base through my chambers from a unlikely spot. I smile and kiss her back, my face growing red as I do. Still I am glad that my feelings a mutual. Using the shadows, I lead us away from the alerted soldier and toward our home as well as base.
#132 Posted: 16:01:34 01/08/2016
BASS was taken off gaurd by Jamesons hand and flunched the lights around her speakers flashed for just a moment. She stared and cautiously touched his hand not sure exactly what a hand shake was. She then took a step back and looked at Allison "I could go with too. If thats okay." she said softly.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#133 Posted: 21:32:15 01/08/2016
Maria nodded with alarm. "I think it would be better if you stay back and watch over us, Allison. You never know when a soldier could sneak up on us!" Maria smiled briefly, and ran up to the elevators, going to go through one of the exits to sneak up on the other side.

Alla looked at BASS, and smiled. "Of course you can come! We need all the help we can get!" After that, she ran after Maria, hoping to catch her before she went up to the elevator.

Jake nodded in approval. He'd gladly go. He walked to the closest elevator, and pushed the "Up" button, waiting for no one.
---
#134 Posted: 04:35:14 02/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Kiera stayed in the shadows, closely following Xev. She heard faint alarms in the distance, and hoped they would reach the underground base before the reinforcements started tracking them.

Allison nodded at BASS, then nodded at Maria, and noticed her and Alla run over to elevator. "Guys, wait!" Allison cried, grabbing some earpieces that were sitting on the computer desk. "You need these!" She ran over to Maria, giving her two so she could give one to Jake, and then gave one to everyone else.
#135 Posted: 11:04:19 02/08/2016
"Erm sorry in that dear, just trying to shake your hand." he withdrew his hand took the ear piece as he walked to the elevator. "Thank ye dear." he put his hands behind his back, he always had a bit of surprise feeling the cold metal fingers against his real ones. "bet it was the fake hand that scared her, better luck next time chap" he shook his head trying to shake off any internal distractions. "So just a few soldiers to deal with, then we come back grab some drinksm yeah?"
---
#136 Posted: 14:31:32 02/08/2016
Within the shadows, I gently wrap my arms around Ki after pressing a series of stones in a specific order. The floor opens and we slide down a slide, toward my chambers, the secret entrance, closing behind us. I have yet to reveal to anyone, my past, but if Ki and I really love one another, she needs to know. When she asks me, I will tell her, but until then I need not think about it.
#137 Posted: 17:31:29 02/08/2016
BASS took an ear peice and examined it her large cat ears flicked and she wasent quite sure what to do with it or if it would stay in her ear. The rims around her speaks flashed as she had an idea she hooked it to a little string and hung it around her large ear. She turned to allison quickly and pointed happily trying to get approval or possibly praise. She didnt realise yet but she was growing attached like a lost puppy to the first human who gives them notice.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#138 Posted: 19:14:30 02/08/2016
Hawk had only stayed on the roof long enough to confirm their position through his scope. There was no denying that they could handle themselves, and there was no reason for him to keep an eye on them for now. Especially since the rooftop that looked strange was indeed a mirage, heat rising and playing with the light to deceive him. 'They'll be just fine. We should be able to meet up in a few yards even.' Hawk moved to the edge of the rubble and took a leap, clearing the gap to the next building.
Old, overgrown structures were hard to navigate, especially from an aerial perspective. Always shifty, misjudged. What may look sturdy might give way, and vice versa. The scout had trouble to this day with rooftop movement, but he needed to keep an emergency line of sight with his comrades. Hawk had also adjusted his course, wanting to rendezvous with them up ahead, and these building were ones he hadn't scaled much on his previous scouts. Short, stubby, long strips of wide open runway. He had to stay on course, one misstep could land him in some rocky situations.
It took little time for him to get into his new position, ahead of Kiera instead of beside her, respectively. 'They should be here by now... Whats taking those two so long?' he thought, perching and taking out his scope again. Looking through it, he traced his way back to the building he had previously seen them on. Still there?! And... Kissing??? "Seriously you guys? You couldn't wait until after the rounds?" He mumbled to himself and started to put his scope away. However, he spotted something that bothered him at last moment. One of the government dogs, back to him, staring at Kiera. "Dammit. Of course this happens." He groaned, ready to radio in just as Kiera and Xev started moving. "Just get somewhere safe you two, and be on your toes."
Alarms went off as he went into motion. The lone soldier still hadn't spotted him, which was a good thing. He sprinted on the rooftops, going along the very edges to keep a lock on the man. When he was close enough to jump, he whistled and jumped, knife drawn and poised at the ready. The soldier whipped around, arm raised as he was communicating, just in time for his chest to meet the edge of Hawk's knife, followed by the force of his fall, taking the man to the ground. He coughed blood and tried to speak, but was interrupted by the resonators on Hawks blade powering up, vibrating through to his vital organs. Hawk got up quickly, wrenching his knife from the mans chest and tapping on his communicators. "Come in Kiera, Xev. You guys better be safe." He spoke strongly, wiping his blade and going into motion again, heading toward the sirens and the faint sound of government movement. "I'm engaging the enemy, leading them away from our side of town. I'll keep them busy enough so everyone has time to prepare." His knife clicked as he hooked it to his belt, vibrations still on and clearly audible. "Keep radio silence. I don't want them tracing back my signal if they catch me..." He hesitated for a moment, reflecting on being caught. "Be safe... Hawk out." And with that, he switched off the power to his comms completely, running with only his own thoughts now.

OOC: hows that. I tried to catch up as smoothly as possible
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:10:25 06/08/2016 by LegendOfZelda
#139 Posted: 11:56:37 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Pretty good. Also, it seems everyone is spelling Kiera's name wrong. xD I know there's also 'Kiara', but it's 'Kiera'.

"Wait, wha-" Kiera, still in the arms of Xev, slowly placed her feet of the ground as the slide came to an end. Her mind was racing and her heart was beating after fleeing from the city, so she took a moment to think before speaking. "A secret entrance?" She looked back at the slide, and then squirmed, moving away from Xev's hold on her. She then heard Hawk's voice come through her earpiece, and was about to respond when she realized he had turned the power off on his communication device. She sighed and hoped he'd be okay.

Allison smiled at BASS and then sat down at her computer. "Grab your weapons and go catch up with the others. I'll be talking to you all through the earpieces."
#140 Posted: 15:20:24 06/08/2016
"Oh right, sorry! I just got so excited that I ran off." Maria said with a sheepish grin. She took the ear piece and put it on her choker. It can't fit on her fox ears sadly. She made sure to keep a tight grasp on the other ear piece to make sure it doesn't fall to give to Jake. Maria made sure she could easily hear out of the ear piece, and talk, and then stood by the elevators, waiting for the others.

Alla put the ear piece in her ear, and smiled. "I kind of forgot about those! Thank you!" She then catches up to Maria and waits beside her.
---
#141 Posted: 20:56:57 06/08/2016
Taking out my pistol, I fire a shot at a target symbol splitting the slide in two. My one leads to my chambers, while Ki's leads to the command center of the base. The two slides become tunnels as each of us cross scanners. As I reach the end of my tunnel and enter, my chambers, I walk over to my bed and lay down, placing my Berretta under my pillow as I fall asleep.
#142 Posted: 03:21:55 10/08/2016
"aye thats good yeah." Jameson said giving BASS a thumbs up. he readied himself for what was to come. he cocked the hammer of his pistol back. waiting for everyone to get ready and to get out there. "whats the wait?" he moved around his metal arm, it always bothered him, maybe it was the wait, or the ghost pain of muscels that were no longer there. but it ALWAYS felt like it needed to stretch. but the feeling never went away, or if it did, it would only come back a few hours later. he held the pistol in his metal hand, the real issue was learning how to write again after getting the new hand. it was a very embarrassing ordeal, but at least now he has fine motor skill with it again.
---
#143 Posted: 04:50:16 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Kiera, being in a daze, snapped out of it as she reached the end of the slide that led to the underground hall. She frowned, glancing back, and then her eyes narrowed. She turned again, facing forward, saw Allison on the computer and walked over to her.
Allison turned to take a sip of water and saw Kiera walk over to her. "Back already?" she asked, smiling and setting down the glass of water.
"Yeah." Kiera adjusted her weapon on her back, frowning. "But I'm going out again."
Allison frowned as well. "Again?" She looked up at her leader. "But..you just got back.."
"I was spotted," Kiera replied, her eyes narrowing again as she looked at the computer screen. "And the solider I saw was calling reinforcements. As I was escaping, Hawk called me and told me he was leading the reinforcements to the other side of town, and then switched his radio off. I have to help him." She marched over to the ammo table and began to load her gun as well as grab a few extra bullets.
"He turned his radio off?" Allison followed Kiera over the ammo table. "But.."
"He didn't want the enemies to trace his signal." Kiera finished loading her gun, sighed, pushed a lock of silver hair away from her face, and placed her hands on Allison's soldiers. "I need you to gather a team and send them up onto the surface after me."
"I just sent a team up to take care of some soldiers who are near one of the entrances.." Allison faltered, a look of worry crossing her face.
Kiera sighed. "Can't be helped, I guess." She took her hands off Allison's shoulders and grabbed a small bottle of water from a smaller table next to the ammo table. "Call them on the radio and tell them to head south-west as soon as they're finished. They should be able to find me." And before Allison could respond, Kiera ran off and went through one of the exit doors that headed to the surface.

Allison sighed. "Good luck," she murmured. She then turned around and went back to her computer, putting on a headset and trying to get in contact with Maria up on the surface. "Ara? Are you there?" she asked, using Maria's codename.
#144 Posted: 05:14:18 11/08/2016
"Yup, I am here," Maria replied. She scouted the area, looking to see if Jake was anywhere, but it seems as if he disappeared. "I can't find Luciel though."
---
#145 Posted: 09:19:35 17/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Of course." Allison rolled her eyes. "Just keep heading north. Luciel should be heading towards the group of the soldiers." She pressed a few buttons on the keyboard for the computer, connecting to everyone else's headsets. "Can everyone else hear me clearly?"

Kiera was standing on a large rock on the outskirts of the city. The sun had risen, but it was soon going to disappear behind the thick clouds that covered the sky. The wind had picked up, and Kiera's long silver hair was flowing out behind her.
Her ears suddenly twitched as she heard sirens wailing in the distance, and decided it was time to find Hawk. She made sure her gun was securely fastened on her back, jumped off the rock, and began to head towards the city.
#146 Posted: 03:34:30 20/08/2016
"loud and clear!" Jameson said into the headset, "this is a simple hit and run with these scouts right? nothing too major." Jameson felt a small twinge of doubt enter his gut, as he felt his cybernetic arm he felt a little more fragile than he should. he knew that the arm could take a hit far worse than a real arm, same with his leg. Situations upon situations went through his mind as he awaited an answer. an almost dread like feeling crawled up to his heart. He tries to wave it away, and while it works, he still feels just a little sting of doubt.
---
#147 Posted: 20:27:54 21/08/2016
"I can hear you" BASS said softly. She had been staring at the thumbs up from Jameson for quite some time she was unsure what it had meant but she assumed it was good. Lights flashed around her speakers a nervous white color as she waited. A soft hum of music echoed through her as she tried to relax.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#148 Posted: 01:04:12 22/08/2016
Little does either of them know, I am watching them nearby. After resting as much as I possibly could, I left the base, slipping into the shadows and away. I may have messed up with my confession with Ki, but she and the other one are comrades f mine, so, I will not leave them. With a silent click, I am ready for action.
#149 Posted: 23:18:39 22/08/2016
Hawk rounded a corner, cutting through a old shop building. He stopped at the threshold and peaked out toward the sound of the sirens to survey the area ahead. 'Three more scouts coming to aid their comrade. Sorry to tell you hes dead guys.' He twisted a dial on his chest, activating the speakers on him slowly. Music began to play quietly, the low drum of base shaking up dust around him. The soldiers stopped, their interests extremely changed to the intricate sound. They came closer, and one peeked around the corner. He was met by the barrel of a gun. "At ease soldier." Hawk said with a grin and fired, grabbing the body by the collar and throwing him against the other two as he jolted out of the building. The soldiers barely had time to react, one dropping his gun and the other shooting into the air as the body hit her. Hawk was on them at once, putting two bullets in the clumsy one and gripping the woman by the throat. "Tell me what mission you are on. How many are being deployed just now." He questioned in a gruff voice, the tip of his knife pressing against her chest.
---
#150 Posted: 16:55:48 31/08/2016
I move in closer, using the darkness to hide my presence. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten in the dark as I watch all that is going on here. I sheath my Berretta for now, ready to draw it at a moments notice. These are my friends and I will not allow any harm to come to them.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me