Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
~Twilight Symphony~ [Remake]
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#51 Posted: 16:40:37 09/06/2016
"I have a gun and a knife but I could a good sniper." said Taelor.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#52 Posted: 01:37:30 10/06/2016
"That would be wise, Kiara. We don't want to run out of ammo for our weapons when we are out in the city. Rest could do us all some good. I accept your invitation, Kiara," I say with a small smile as I step out of the shadows, joining her.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#53 Posted: 02:16:49 10/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Kiera gave Xev a small smile back. "Okay. Let's head back." She looked up and spotted Jake inside the building with the rest of the group following him. When they reached her, she darted off, jumping over ruins of buildings and destroyed cars, heading back towards the underground base.

"Thank you Alla." Allison smiled and took a tea cup from Alla. She then looked at Maria. "I can keep in contact with you guys via headsets and keep track of soldier groups around your area."
#54 Posted: 04:50:00 10/06/2016
I am right behind her, in fact in some places it sees we are in sync with one another. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten in the light as I scan the area for danger. After what I have been through, I am always on alert. Even when I go to sleep, I have my Berretta near me. No one knows the truth behind my background, and I think it is best that way. I am simply known as Kiara's dog.
#55 Posted: 07:11:36 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
One of the openings to the underground base was in a tree trunk. A large piece of bark acted as the doorway, and then there was another doorway inside the tree, which looked exactly like a normal tree trunk, if the tree had been cut down. Past that door was a slide, which led all the way down to the base.
Kiera had quickly made it back to the base, her group following her closely. She had gone back into her room to get some more ammo, but was back out in the hall. She was leaning against the wall, watching her group grab some food from a long table which sat against the wall near the kitchen area of the hall. Her blue eyes were on Xev, waiting for him to be ready to leave again.
#56 Posted: 02:47:12 30/06/2016
I have something to eat and then return to her side. There is so much that I want to say to her. I like her, but I'm too shy to say so. I wonder if she feels the same way and hope maybe she will make the first move.
#57 Posted: 07:27:18 30/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Come on." Kiera said, looking away from Xev. She darted across the hall, opening a small door and entering a small room, climbing up a ladder which was on the exits of the underground base. She exited a tree trunk, which was the 'door' to the outside and right at the edge of the dense forest at the edge of the city. The light snowfall continued and a chilly breeze blew in from the city, making Kiera shiver as she waited to Xev.
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#58 Posted: 13:12:08 09/07/2016
Name:Jameson Eraguard
Codename: Jekyll
Species: Human
Favourite genre of music: Heavy Metal

Personality:Quick with a joke, or to give a light, He will always try to keep a cool, calm mind, although in private he is somber, and almost bitter. He has a kind hear though, and will help wherever asked. Give him a sob story, he will be at your deffense in a seccond, although, this is because he is incredibly naive.

History: At one point, you would have seen him with a gun, some speakers, he joined the war on the side of the twilight resistance when his parents were killed in a bombing, and has been fighting the governments with a passion since since. however, in his last battle he lost his right leg, and his left arm, with great technology though, he has full prosthetic, nothing fancy, just something to take over the functions of an arm and a leg, however they are a bit stronger than his real ones. after this he left the battle field, but kept his side arm. he ended up setting up his own bar, twilight resistance only of course, slinging mixed drinks with and without alcohol, he himself though when he is off the clock, tends to keep a little something something with him.

Appearance: Tall, with short black hair, commonly he wears a white button up, a black vest, red tie, with black dress pants and shoes, he has some facial scruff brown eyes, he is lean built. and about 6'2

Main weapon: A revolver, kept it from his fighting days. 45 Cal, six shots, and hasnt got a bullet more at the moment.
Secondary weapon: a base ball bat, lovingly named, Splinter.

Speakers: some ear buds, shaped like metal cogs, often a mixture of electronica and metal can be heard from them.

Other: If asked about his arm and leg, he will often tell a fantastical tale about how it happened, however it is a darker story, and he would much rather just forget he ever had the passion to fight, he sees himself as useless to the rebelion other than to serve them drinks, althougt he prosthetics he has works, they are expensive to fix, and in combat, "ya cant just slap a band-aid on it and call it good, if they break, then im as good as dead." so being as it is, until he is called to it he is off the combat zone.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#59 Posted: 05:56:09 10/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted!
#60 Posted: 11:50:46 10/07/2016
((Awesome ill kick in then.))

The bar was relatively empty today, a few people came in, and left, his arm had been bugging him all day, as he was cleaning some glasses he stretched the metal arm from its socket, and with a click it came off, looking at the piece he cleaned out the inner workings and reattached it, "gotta keep up on the maintenance..." he started cleaning glasses again, and mixing drinks when they came up. he looked in and around the bar, the low lighting and comfortable atmosphere. almost made you forget there was a fight going on the bar wasnt high class, but it was comfy, and was just right for him. a juke box kept itself lit in the corner, as he looked at it he thought back to his days of battle, and felt nostalgic. a TV was on and was running some news, looking at it he put his index and middle finger together pointed at it and said. "bang."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#61 Posted: 17:45:39 15/07/2016
I soon join her outside the base. Checking to make sure, I have everything, I confirm that I do. Turning to her, my deep, dark midnight blue eyes shimmer in the light. I cautiously place a paw on her shoulder, before shyly withdrawing it and returning the shadows nearby.
#62 Posted: 17:50:23 15/07/2016
Taelor walked alone for a while knowing she will die someday.
---
#63 Posted: 20:35:16 16/07/2016
Cleaning glasses he looked to the door filling a glass for a man looking like he needed one shaking his head at the mans money. "Slow day, glad its quiet at least not a brawl in sight." although he missed the fighting days the quiet had its upsides.
---
#64 Posted: 02:06:51 17/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Kiera lifted her arm, pointing at one of the highest buildings in the city. "We'll head to that one." She lowered her arm, glanced back at the shadows, knowing Xev was there, and then suddenly darted off, heading into the ruins of the city, swiftly dodging anything in her path.
#65 Posted: 15:24:12 17/07/2016
I follow close behind, alert and ready for danger. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten in the light as I look at her. Why is it so hard to tell her how I feel about her? Is it really wrong, for me to feel this way about, our leader? I don't think so.
#66 Posted: 05:31:30 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Kiera reached the city fairly quickly. She stayed as low to the ground as she could, trying to keep in the shadows of the buildings. She jumped through one of the large broken windows at the base of the building and looked around. She spotted the elevator by the start of the staircase and walked over it, examining the buttons on the wall next to it. "I wonder if this still works," she murmured, pressing a few buttons. After nothing happened for a few moments, she shrugged and turned around, but suddenly, there was a 'ding' sound and the elevator doors opened.
#67 Posted: 12:48:35 18/07/2016
(im gonna creep for a bit till it makes sense for me to post, ill be staying on though just waiting for opportunity to ring the bell smilie ))
---
#68 Posted: 12:52:20 18/07/2016
(I might be quitting this RP)
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#69 Posted: 13:05:07 18/07/2016
Why are you quitting

Name: Dimitri Sycriss
Codename: Hawk
Favourite genre of music: Deathcore
Personality: Collected, Stoic and very perceptive, Hawk makes a point to keep his mind at peak. His mind is a steel trap, but all those secrets in his head will never be let go. He is caring to the younger members, albiet quietly, and often trusts the youngsters a little too much.
History: At a very young age, Dimitri served the new world government in military and intel settings, being trained to be a spec ops soldier with no flaw. He had a rather large one though, as one scout run he found ancient archives of music in the past. He loved the feeling, the rush, the power, and stole it away. Having knowledge of the weaponized abilities, he modified his weapon to resonate with the beat. He was found out and courtmatrialed. He shortly after found the group fighting and tried his hardest to prove to them that he is on their side, keeping his service a secret.
Appearance: Hawk is a strong, lean man who often dresses in camo out of habit. He has sharp green eyes and clean cut black hair.
Main weapon: Pressure-tempered Carbon K-Bar with modified vibration resonators.
Secondary weapon: Duel pristine Sig Sours, reflex scopes, extended barrels and extended mags.
Speakers: Imbedded intel speakers below the ears, chest resonator and two speakers on each outer thigh. Large scout pack with two speakers and a subwoofer directed downwards.
Other: Because of his service, he has gained small cybernetic augmentations, namely an internal scope in his eye and a logics engine embedded in the base of his neck.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:08:51 18/07/2016 by LegendOfZelda
#70 Posted: 14:02:10 18/07/2016
(because I'm in too much RPs not just on this site but also on the FNAF wiki)
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#71 Posted: 18:46:16 18/07/2016
OOC: I was going to wait for Pokemon2 to reply, oh well.

"Sounds good to me!" Maria said, with a nod of confirmation. She has determination in her eyes, ready to take on any challenge! Her tail twitched happily at the thought of fighting, she loved doing it, but didn't like seeing people hurt. It is a weird feeling. She turned to Caeser. "So, do you want to borrow my gun? I can show you how to use it, and give you a little training!"

Alla smiled at her adoptive sister's enthusiasm. "If Caeser get's hurt, I can take care of his wounds!"

Jake's army was heading towards the base, getting ammo and getting some quick stuff to consume.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#72 Posted: 18:47:34 18/07/2016
OOC: Sorry, I will be quitting this RP
---
#73 Posted: 02:21:12 19/07/2016
Hawk skirted among the rubble and rooftops, a vigilant eye on the steps ahead since daybreak. He checked the watch on his wrist, old and analog, needed to be wound every day. Dusty old tech compared to what some of the others have. But it was reliable. Kiera should be on her second rounds by now, more than enough time to reload and restock. Where is she? His optics tuned to the surroundings, searching for her squad. He pressed a thumb on the speaker near his ear, connecting to the radio. "Kiera, come in. What is your position? I'm half a klick from the hq and I didn't catch you going home for restock."
He clambered down to ground level and quickly scouted before dropping his pack. She might be out, so I'll keep silence. He needed to refill his canteen anyways. It's been a few hours since he's been home after all.
Hawk took out his knife and switched on his internal track, feeling the vibrations in the blade, and plunged it into a small twisted tree. Water started to trickle down the blade and off the handle into his canteen. "Shouldn't be loud enough to attract attention..." he placed a hand on the speaker in his chest, checking that its gentle vibrations were in synch with the knife.
---
#74 Posted: 05:18:15 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's fine.

As the elevator doors opened, Kiera heard a little bit of static from her ear piece and then heard Hawk's voice. "Kiera, come in. What is your position? I'm half a klick from the hq and I didn't catch you going home for restock."
Kiera looked back at Xev, nodded at the elevator, and then spoke. "Call me Ki," she replied, walking into the elevator. "And I am heading to the top of one of the buildings in the city with Xev, and we're going to look for soldiers that are around the city right now."

"I can come with you," Allison said, glancing at Maria, "but I think we should take another member just to be safe." She paused and thought for a bit. "What about the guy who owns the bar?"
#75 Posted: 06:05:08 19/07/2016
The voice cutting through his music startled Hawk, almost making him slip off the tree he was leaning on. "Copy that Kiera." Hawk had difficulty with her nickname. It was already short for a name, quick and prominent. He never found it necessary to shorten it further. It probably drove her nuts. "I'll head further in and set up a fallback." He spoke and packed at the same time, detaching the third canteen from his knife before dislodging it from the bark. "I've also gathered extra water if we rendezvous inter-city."
He put his knife away and the speaker vibrations stopped abruptly, a change that made an eerie silence around him. He hoisted the bag over a shoulder and began climbing the rubble he slid down before. Yes, he was going to move out, but Kiera said she was going skyways. Maybe he could spot her above the urban jungle.
---
#76 Posted: 17:37:06 19/07/2016
Maria nodded. "Sounds good to me. He seems like he would be good." She turned to Allison. "Are you sure you want to give up you're watching position? We could find somebody else..." She thought for a moment, thinking of any possibilities.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#77 Posted: 21:34:20 20/07/2016
Jameson took to looking at the door, as the bar emptied he put the close sign up, "locking up early, but im restless." he started to talk to himself again, he started after he lost his parts, guess when the conversation wasnt around what do you do. he picked up his revolver, looking in the back he saw his old set up, boomer, his old gun, dusty and disused, he hadnt been in the field for a while, and he already missed the constant drone of five millimeter rounds his ear buds drowning out the noise. ah well, he just had to stretch his legs. as he left the bar he tightened his tie and looked around at the Twilight soldiers, all of them in duty, maybe if he just went... but what happens if his leg breaks? he would be done for. but time had made him bitter for what he lost. he gritted his teeth and put his ear buds in, passing by some he recognized he nodded his head. "tired of sitting around while there is a war to be fought." he thought to himself, just one more time... as he made his way to the exit he felt a bang of doubt... turning on the microphone and transmitter on his earbuds he went up the stair case. where the old elevator was. he pressed the button and waited, and hoped.
---
#78 Posted: 05:42:48 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I guess I didn't make what I said clear enough in the PM. I said his whole body couldn't be robotic, but this also means he cannot have a robotic suit. One reason is because it is very overpowered, especially when nobody else in the Twilight Resistance has a full robotic suit. Only very few people have robotic limbs replacing their missing arms or legs. I thought you had changed your appearance but the link you used didn't work in the PM, so please try change the appearance, and if you can't, write a description. Also please resize your images, as said in the character sheet in the first post. If you can't resize them, make them links.
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#79 Posted: 07:45:47 21/07/2016
OOC: Oh. Sorry about that.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#80 Posted: 17:59:46 22/07/2016
Right beside Ki, I remain alert, my black panther ears twitching as I take in all the sounds. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes shimmer in the dark, just as the stars do in the night sky. My tail finds itself wrapping around her waist, in a protective and affectionate way. I sneak a small kiss on her cheek, before embarrassed, standing a little bit from her, I give her space.
#81 Posted: 05:11:49 23/07/2016
Name: Brutus Williams
Codename: Sparta
Favorite genre of music: Dubstep & Heavy Metal
Personality: Before his incident Brutus was brash, impulsive and war-loving on the battlefield. He would often go gungho before orders were even given. That led him to his current situation. Learning from his mistakes, he has become more perceptive and quiet. In public situations, he is passive, caring and thoughtful, fully aware of his new and intimidating stature. While at war, his animalistic instinct has increased, fueled by rage rather than enjoyment. He catches himself at times before going too far, and has been making improvements in his impulsive nature.
History: Brutus was a shock trooper for the super government, but after he lost his family to the hands of those he swore allegiance to he betrayed them. He took top secret knowledge about the weaponized music and was planning on bringing the main headquarters down with sub-sonic vibrations. Instead he was ambushed and the building he hid in was blown to pieces. Weeks later he awoke with no memory of what happened, and were there was once flesh there was only cybernetics. He lost both arms and his left leg by the explosion. The doctor who saved him had also built him a suit that used his music as a weapon. The Doctor told him that he needed to find the Twilight Resistance, but died hours later with a bullet to the brain by government soldiers who wanted his tech. Instead of running Brutus fought and killed them, but knew that reinforcements would arrive thus he took what he deemed important from the doctors belongings, and immediately sought out a Twilight Resistance base. It was days before he found the Twilight Resistance, and he learned all he could from the things he gathered from the doctors things.
Appearance: [Credit To Original Artist] http://img00.deviantart.net/cf...ire-d695kgv.jpg
Main weapon: Ion Distortion Cannon: A sound emission cannon that creates subsonic waves of condensed microwaves. Creates possibly fatal third degree burns at close range, concussive distortion, and an EMP effect up to 300 yards. Extremely long ramp-up time. Codename:B4S3Cannon
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg....5ff3a4772fc.jpg
Secondary weapon: 2 Gauge combat Shotgun with both piercing ammo and shrapnel ammo. https://www.creativecrash.com/....jpg?1335629484
Speakers: Subwoofers located in the chest, shoulders, forearms and thighs.
Other: n/a

OOC: Thus begins my first post.

*Beep, beep, beep...* Brutus awoke with an alarm sounding in his ear. "Wha-what... Why..." He rolled onto his back and blinked up at the ceiling. Even though it was pitch black in his room, he could still see. "Uh... Yep." He sat up and got out of bed. With a yawn and a nice long stretch he got dressed. He stumbled to the wall that held his combat suit and began putting on the leather padding first, then the armor itself. It was 10 minutes later before he opened the door to his room and let that light shine in. "AH!" He turned his head and shielded his eyes. "To bright, to bright." He removed his arm and bore with the brightness until his eyes adjusted. He walked to the elevator and pressed the button going up. "No I wait."
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#82 Posted: 05:43:11 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.

Allison saw Jameson, the guy who owned the bar, walk through one of the exits. She tugged at Maria's arm and pointed to the exit. "I just saw the guy who owns the bar go through that door. I'm not as fast as you are, so do you think you could catch up with him and ask if he wants to join us?"

As the elevator headed to the top floor of the building in silence, Kiera felt Xev's tail wrap around her wrist and his lips quickly press against her cheek before he moved away. She blinked, surprised, and her blue eyes glanced at him briefly before she lowered her gaze to the floor, a slight pink blush spreading across her cheeks.
Suddenly, the elevator stopped, quite abruptly, and with a 'ding' sound, the elevator doors opened. A cool breeze immediately hit the two ANImiX5 humans, and Ki looked at Xev before slowly stepping out the elevator, her silver hair flowing out behind her.
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#83 Posted: 06:53:20 23/07/2016
Name: unknown
Codename: B.A.S.S.
Species: ANImiX5 (fused with several large cats dna)
Favourite genre of music: Dubstep or anything with a lot of bass
Personality: Bass is curious and adventerous, she does not understand a lot of the world as she was dormant a portion of her life and with the dna alterations lost a lot of previous memories. She is very kind and not very easy to anger. The few times she gets emotional or upset is if she has flashbacks she doesnt understand or sees unnatural death.
History: Bass was picked to be altered and tested on in her teen years. She has a hard time understanding in her head what is made up and what is actually apart of her past. She was dormant in her mind for sometime before she awoke to her now new surroundings. In a panic she attacked those around her and ran in defense and confusion. She is now lost, emotionally and though shes not yet sure if she belongs here she has joined the Resistance recently hoping that possibly she does.
Appearance: she is a human sized anthropomorphic cat looking creature. Her eyes a gold color. She is unsure what she previously looked like. She is cybernetics in the legs and chest each looking as bass speakers that have rims that glow gold when music plays out of them.
Main weapon: the implanted speakers which can reach low enough volumes to deafen for a small amount of time or high enough to break glass.
Secondary weapon: claws
Speakers: one large one on each side of her legs and one on her chest right over her heart
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#84 Posted: 07:32:27 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
#85 Posted: 17:32:14 23/07/2016
Maria saw where Allison pointed and nodded. "Will do!" She ran up to Jameson, and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, we plan on going on a mission. Care to join us?"

Alla smiled. "Do you guys need anything else? I could grab extra bandages, or make more tea."
---
#86 Posted: 01:07:10 24/07/2016
Jameson junped at bit and looked behind him "Oh uh, well sure, anything specific?" he didnt want to mention he wasnt techincally a fighter anymore and his casual clothing probably gave it away. He was itching though itching for a fight. He would get it today though even if it is just one last time, then he would go back to his bar happily and give everyone a free round, he needed this. "When are ya going?" he tried to keep it short and sweet he had to go he was excited.
---
#87 Posted: 01:54:14 24/07/2016
"We are going when everyone is ready, I believe." Maria replied back, ears twitching excitedly. She is inching closer to battle grounds! "Um, I don't think we need anything specific, because we have either me Allison and Alla have guns, I have knives, Caeser also has close up weapons, so maybe another sniper would work." She smiled.

OOC: That is, if Caeser is still in the roleplay!
---
#88 Posted: 04:07:19 24/07/2016
With one last lunge, Hawk had made it to the top of the rubbled building, just shy of being taller than the ones around it. He perched on a large slab of crooked cement and took out his scope. He didn't have a sniper, but his optics could play easily with the magnification of the scopes lenses, working almost as well as binoculars.'Where is she...' he scanned around, looking for any movement.
Way in the distance he spotted doors slide open and glints of silver. "Increase magnification." he commanded, his optic lens distorting the image. It was her alright, and she had Xev with her. Where was the third one? He wondered if they stayed behind, or if they were still inside. Anyways...
He scanned the buildings she might be taking to go in to the cityfurther for movement as well. Nothing... Peculiar.
No wait, one of the rooftops had a strange hue about it, and it rippled. "Kiara, watch your travel. It may just be heat refracton, but one of the rooftops looks camo'd. Might be a sniper perch." He hoped he was wrong, that his scope just needed cleaning.

OOC: I'll leave what it is, if it's anything, up to you
---
#89 Posted: 05:44:27 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Eevee88: I don't think Caeser is in the roleplay anymore.
@LegendOfZelda: There was no third person with Kiera and Xev.

As Kiera walked out of the elevator with Xev, she heard Hawk's voice through her ear piece, and after he had spoken, she looked around, her cat ears twitching. Being an ANImiX5 human, her sight and hearing sense had been advanced, and she couldn't detect anything. "We're fine," she murmured, after a few moments.

"Extra bandages would be good." Allison smiled at Alla, and then lowered her gaze. "I'm just deciding whether I should stay down here and relay information to you via headsets, or go up there with you all."
#90 Posted: 05:46:55 24/07/2016
OOC: Want me to ask Shagaru? And I think LoZ meant Luciel/Jake.
---
#91 Posted: 05:57:50 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah, you can if you want. Oh, Luciel/Jake was with Kiera at the beginning, but then everyone headed back to the base and then only Kiera and Xev went outside again. Luciel/Jake can join the other group that's about to head outside if you want.
#92 Posted: 06:02:30 24/07/2016
OOC: That'll work, and I'll ask him right now! Hopefully he'll reply, I really like this roleplay, and it wouldn't feel like the roleplay without him! (If that makes sense smilie)
---
#93 Posted: 06:07:05 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm glad that a lot of people have taken an interest in this roleplay! c: And that makes sense. XP
#94 Posted: 08:27:37 24/07/2016
"Well, i used to be a heavy weapons troop, but on me i have this" he pulled out a well sized revolver and spun the cylinder. "Just show ne where to go." he rubbed his neck and holstered his pistol. "Whats the mission?" he rested his weight on one side tightening his tie and pushing up his glasses. "In any case im ready."
---
#95 Posted: 08:34:53 24/07/2016
OOC: Words of Shagaru, Quote:
No idea what was going on in twilight symphony so I kinda just left

"That'll work fine!" Maria exclaimed excited. She thought for a moment. "No clue to what the mission is, Allison hasn't explained much except that we can go up and scout the area." Maria's fox ears drooped down by a bit, but she looked at the revolver. "Cool gun you have here! And you can follow me back to where Alla and Allison are."

"Got it!" Alla smiled back, but stayed to answer Allison's question. "Choose whichever one you think is best." With that, she went to grab some extra bandages, and a med pack in her room.
---
#96 Posted: 09:44:34 24/07/2016
OOC: how on earth did he get confused
---
#97 Posted: 09:47:14 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's what I was wondering. There's only two pages so far.
#98 Posted: 09:56:44 24/07/2016
OOC: Sounds like an excuse to me...
---
#99 Posted: 10:07:08 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's okay if he doesn't want to be in the roleplay anymore.
#100 Posted: 14:45:01 24/07/2016
"Ki, I uh... My tail flicks back and forth as I try to speak to her. I think I... Dang it why is this so hard," I say out loud, as I gaze into her heavenly eyes. Maybe she will finish my thoughts and kiss me back, I wonder to myself as I look toward the camo covered rooftop. I uh.., will be right back. Slipping away for a moment, I investigate the rooftop and quickly eliminate any threat. Returning, I nervously continue. I..." I shyly look away.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me