Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
~Twilight Symphony~ [Remake]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#1 Posted: 08:45:42 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Main plot: It is the year 2198. 20 years ago, half of the world's population was wiped out. The strongest and remaining governments formed together, creating a 'super' government, and threw the rest of the world into an all-out war. Cities are in ruins, forests are dense and overgrowing, food and water is hard to find, but among it all, there is a slight shine of hope.
The Twilight Resistance, a large group of teens and young adults that formed 5 years ago, has stepped up to face the super government. Only a few underground bases remain, but with the help of new technology and teamwork, the resistance plans to defeat the government's army, finish the war, and change the way of life before the world enters a new century.

The new technology: Music continued to evolve, and during the early 22nd century, a few music producers found an incredible secret hidden in the depths of music, and soon, the secret was turned into a powerful weapon. More music makers and citizens got their hands on this power, and began to use it to their advantage, but not in a good way. And so, the governments of the world soon banned music. But the Twilight Resistance has brought music back into the world, and are using it to their advantage to defeat the government's armies.

DNA mixing: 30 years after music was banned, one of the governments of the world planned to start a war. They asked scientists to perform cruel tests, such as injecting innocent humans with DNA from different things, and one group of scientists succeeded. They had injected humans with the DNA of animals, and in return the humans had grown animal features, such as ears and tails, and had inherited either a greater sense of smell, great eyesight, or great hearing. They continued the tests until it was stopped by the army. The test subjects were referred to as 'ANImiX5 humans', were shortly set free, and became part of the human race.

RULES:

• I am the GM.
  • No script writing, use proper grammar, and no one-line/sentence posts.
  • Battling is, of course, allowed. Try keep it PG-13. If you plan to write an awesome battle scene which is a little above the PG-13 rating, go ahead, but spoiler it just in case.
  • Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
  • Up to 3 characters.
  • You are a Twilight Resistance member. You are however allowed to control soldiers you may fight.

Character sheet:

Name:
Codename: (This is optional. A codename can be a shortened version of your characters name or a different word all together)
Species: (Human or ANImiX5 human - if ANImiX5 human, say what animal DNA they were fused with)
Favourite genre of music: (techno, dubstep, rock, etc)
Personality: (at least 3 sentences)
History: (at least 3 sentences)
Appearance: (description or picture - no large pictures please & remember to give credit to artist)
Main weapon:
Secondary weapon: (Optional)
Speakers: (Twilight Resistance members have small speakers located on their body at all times, such as in their headphones, clothes, shoes, or even on their weapon. It is directly linked to their favourite genre of music.)
Other: (Optional)

-:-

S-G's characters

Name: Kiera
Codename: Ki
Species: ANImiX5 human (cat)
Favourite genre of music: Techno
Personality: She is very brave, a fast runner, and there are times when she doesn't think things through. She's loyal, and can be moody at times, but she's a good leader overall.
History: With her family gone after the war started, she found the Twilight Resistance and was made a member. Throughout the years, she had shown great leadership skills, and was made a leader of most teams who go up on the surface and fight off the small armies that invade the city.
Appearance: [credit to original artist]
[User Posted Image]
Main weapon: Gun
Secondary weapon: Sword
Speakers: Headband and gloves
Other: N/A

Name: Allison
Codename: N/A
Species: Human
Favourite genre of music: Rock
Personality: Allison has a sweet personality, but shows none towards the government who started the war. She is shy at first, but opens up pretty quickly. She is a quick thinker and is quite intelligent.
History: Allison was an orphan. After most of the orphanage residents had been taken away, Allison was alone there for a few weeks. Kiera then found her and took her to an underground Twilight Resistance base. Allison agreed to join the Twilight Resistance a few days later. She now spends her days either in the underground base, handling security, or up on the surface.
Appearance: [credit to original artist]
[User Posted Image]
Main weapon: Sniper rifle
Secondary weapon: N/A
Speakers: Armbands

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:32:52 05/06/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#2 Posted: 09:03:03 04/06/2016
Name: Taelor
Codename: JJ
Female
15 (4 leap years)
Human mixed with horse
Music: Pop
Personality: Taelor is very cheerful and kindhearted. But when you get on her bad side she will be more violent. She hates the government and hope they die in a fire.
History: Taelor was born on a leap year. She was born to Leyla and Judas. Her parents were arrested for a unknown reason. She went to the underground base and she will only be there until her parents get out of prison or she escapes to America.
Appearance: A girl with short red hair and blue eyes. She wears Japanese schoolgirl clothing and has pink headphones resembling Beats headphones.
Main weapon: AK47
Sec. Weapon: A knife
Speakers: Headphones
Other: She was born on a leap year. She's allergic to milk.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:07:50 05/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#3 Posted: 09:48:31 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I cannot accept you right now since part of your character sheet is wrong.
In the species section, unicorns do not exist in this roleplay, so your character can not have unicorn DNA. And in the history section, your character must be in one of the underground resistance bases. Sure, their family members can be alive somewhere, but they can't be staying with them.
Once you fix those things, I may accept you.
#4 Posted: 10:00:13 04/06/2016
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
OOC: I cannot accept you right now since part of your character sheet is wrong.
In the species section, unicorns do not exist in this roleplay, so your character can not have unicorn DNA. And in the history section, your character must be in one of the underground resistance bases. Sure, their family members can be alive somewhere, but they can't be staying with them.
Once you fix those things, I may accept you.

Fixed
---
#5 Posted: 10:08:41 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
#6 Posted: 10:22:45 04/06/2016
OOC: Until I read the plot I thought this was a My Little Pony roleplay.
---
#7 Posted: 11:10:22 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pokemon2
OOC: Until I read the plot I thought this was a My Little Pony roleplay.

OOC: Haha, well, not everything with the word 'twilight' in it is related to MLP. xD
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#8 Posted: 14:19:06 04/06/2016
OOC; Reserve a spot for me, I’m on the vita at the moment smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#9 Posted: 15:27:03 04/06/2016
Name: Caesar
Codename: N/A
Music: Dubstep
Personality: Caesar is usually quite calm but easily aggravated. He is intelligent but he is often found doubting himself. He can be insane at times.
History: Caesar never his parents and was fending for himself for a while. He scavenged the city but didn't find anything of used to him. He finally found the base at 14 and is in hopes of finding his parents.
Appearance: Short for his age, scruffy brown hair and grey eyes, black shirt with a blue hoodie with headphones on his head.
Main weapon: 2 knives
Secondary weapons: katana
Speakers: headphones
Other: much prefers melee weapons
---
smilie
#10 Posted: 01:29:04 05/06/2016
Name: Maria
Codename: Ara
Species: ANImiX5 human- Fox
Favourite genre of music: Pop
Personality: Maria is usually pretty calm and collected. She is sensitive and will most likely cry if you tease her too much. If you get her angry, she will NOT be afraid to snap at people or bark orders. If she is not upset/angry, she is caring and nice.
History: At age 10, her parents told her they would be right back. They never returned. Maria did not think her parents died, so she went days without food or protection and shelter. She thought all was hopeless until she met Alla, an adoptive sibling, and she showed Maria The Twilight Resistance, where she works today.
Appearance: (I'm not sure if I can find small pictures, so description it is!) Maria has long brown hair, that goes to her waist. She has hazel eyes, that always looked sadden. She wears a Black dress that Alla gave to her, Long Black stockings,that cover all her leg, and Black Midnight High heeled-boots. Maria also has a big bow to cover her Fox Ears she would later get, and the dress is big enough to hide the tail. She also has a black choker with a white ribbon in the middle, also given by Alla.
Main weapon: 2 Swiss army knives. She hides them in
Secondary weapon: She despises guns, but just in case, she has one.
Speakers: Remember how Alla gave her the Choker? It has a speaker in the bow.
Other: Is Alla's adoptive sister.

Name: Alla (Pronounced Ella)
Codename: Allanoir (Ellanoir)
Favourite genre of music: Rock and Roll.
Personality: Alla is mostly sweet and caring. She gets irritated if she is called Ella in papers. She bandages wounds if needed.
History: At age 12, Alla was wondering through the forest, seeing if anything needed help, being part of The Twilight Resistance and all. When she was patrolling, she found Maria, and decided to "adopt her." Since Alla lived alone, since her parents abandoned her, so it was fun having company. At age 13, she told Maria about The Twilight Resistance. Maria decided to join and Alla was overjoyed.
Appearance: Alla has long, blond hair that almost goes to her feet, but it's usually in a ponytail so it's at her waist. She has a headband with a music note on it, a Blue dress with black, metallic music notes, White stockings that go to her knees, and blue pumps. She has ocean blue eyes.
Main weapon: A pistol
Secondary weapon: N/A
Speakers: The Music Note Headband
Other: Is Maria's adoptive sibling.

Name: Jake
Codename: Luciel
Favourite genre of music: Dubstep
Personality: He is usually quiet. If Jake isn't referred to as Luciel, he'll get quite upset. He is very calm as well, and won't be afraid to "take a bullet" for his friends.
History: As a child, maybe three or four, he can't remember, his parents got killed in war. Ever since then, he's been quiet, but very loyal. He tries to make a visit to his parents' grave everyday. After his parents' death, he was really depressed. He almost...ended himself. But a voice inside his head said, "It is not your time yet, there is this group called The Twilight Resistance, go, join them!" Shortly after, he became a member.
Appearance: Luciel has Short silver hair, red eyes, a long white coat, always buttoned so you can't see his shirt, white pants, and black dress shoes. (If you've seen Fairy Tail and know Gray, he wears a coat, and that's the coat I was going off of)
Main weapon: Knives
Secondary weapon: Twin Pistols
Speakers: On his Knife, only one though. (he has 5)

EDIT: I changed Luciel's History, I forgot to add how he joined The Twilight Resistance! smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:39:17 05/06/2016 by Eevee88
#11 Posted: 04:49:08 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Shagaru Magala and Eevee88, you are both accepted! If someone doesn't join within the next couple of days, we will start. c:
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#12 Posted: 07:38:33 05/06/2016
OOC: Xev, is ready to go, Kiara. His sheet is in the old one.
#13 Posted: 11:13:13 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, awesome! Accepted Wyrstel.

Okay, we can start now.

Starting post

It was dawn in the city of Westopolis. A light snowfall fell across the city, dusting the ground like icing sugar. There were no birds, no cars, and it was quiet, almost. Only faint gunshots were heard every now and then.

Kiera was up on the surface. She was leading a small group towards the city centre, where a scattered team of soilders were, and they planned to take them out.
The group member were stealthy, almost making no sound as they ran/jogged to the location they planned to be at.
"Are they still there?" Kiera panted, backing against a building wall and peering around a corner.
Allison was the one speaking to the leader via a headset. She was handling some controls in the underground base. "It seems so. And you know what to do."
Kiera nodded. "Take them out as quickly as possible before they call for reinforcements." She looked back at the members in her group.

Your character is either with Kiera on the surface, or in the underground base, waking up (since it's morning).
#14 Posted: 13:23:24 05/06/2016
Taelor wakes up in the underground base and she was like "What is there to eat?" and she ate whatever she found and she said "Damn, this food is crap." and started barfing with a slight weed smell.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:37:52 05/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#15 Posted: 13:33:26 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Read the rules. No one-line/sentence posts, please.
#16 Posted: 13:38:12 05/06/2016
OOC: Fixed
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:38:38 05/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#17 Posted: 13:51:34 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Uhh..that's definitely not what I expected..
I was expecting you to write something about your character to waking up, stretching, etc, and then walking into the main hall to grab some food and maybe check a schedule about when they go up on the surface. I mean that's not very hard to describe. I wasn't expecting them to throw up..with a smell..on your very first post. ^^; At least keep it somewhat related to the RP. This is war going on, after all.
#18 Posted: 14:34:02 05/06/2016
Maria didn't get much sleep, she was up planning for missions to surprise Kiera. So when she woke up, she felt really tired. "Today's going to be a bad day..." she sighed, and went to scavenge some food in the fridge. Maria saw Taelor, ears twitching. "Are you alright?"

Alla woke up, she was helping Maria with her plans, so she didn't get much sleep either. Since both she and Maria are on a usual sleep schedule, it must of disappeared. Oh well, she was used to little to know sleep. Alla decided to grab some food, and saw Maria, and she smiled. When Alla saw Taelor however, her smile traded to worry. "Oh my goodness, are you okay?!"

Jake was up on the surface helping Kiera. He wanted to help fight, which was usual. Jake's footsteps were light, so you could barely hear him. When Kiera looked at her members, Jake nodded.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:49:34 05/06/2016 by Eevee88
#19 Posted: 17:07:22 05/06/2016
Taelor, Maria I was allergic to milk that's why I barfed. Eats something milk-free.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:12:51 05/06/2016 by Pokemon2
#20 Posted: 17:07:29 05/06/2016
Caesar woke up and heard something happening in the main hall, he walked in and saw that taelor had threw up on the floor 'eww, do we have something to clean this with cause it smell disgusting' he grabbed some food and walked far enough away that he couldn't smell, the food would've tasted better if it weren't for the puke.
---
smilie
#21 Posted: 17:14:29 05/06/2016
Sorry Caesar I am lactose intolerant so I can't drink or eat anything with milk or milk as a ingredient. said Taelor
---
#22 Posted: 17:17:12 05/06/2016
Ooc: use speechmarks

'Well I'm just glad I'm not allergic to anything, why did you have that dairy anyway?'
---
smilie
#23 Posted: 17:33:18 05/06/2016
"I know someone that is Lactose in Tolerant, and they only have bad stomach aches and stuff like that. I never heard of cases where they would throw up." Maria replied to Taelor. "Did you know it had milk products?" She sighed, her ears still twitching, and grabbed something to eat herself. While she was working the day before, she only had breakfast. She was starving, but the smell of throw up made her want to as well, so she went by Caesar. Since she could smell far away, she could still smell it. Yuck.... Good thing I'm not allergic to anything.

"Oh no! Do you need help?!" Alla was concerned. "I'll get you a doggy bag if you wish...Wait, why are you still eating stuff?! It might make you throw up more!" Alla started to panic, but she was doing it in silence. "I'll go into my room and grab a first-aid kit!"
---
#24 Posted: 17:36:15 05/06/2016
'Bet you wish you didn't have an improved sense of smell' he said while wondering what it must be like to be part fox 'I sneeze at the sun but it's not an allergy'
---
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:38:40 05/06/2016 by Shagaru Magala
#25 Posted: 17:39:36 05/06/2016
When Maria heard Caeser say that, she flinched. Her ears twitched more. "I'd rather not talk about that.." she muttered under her breath. It was a painful experience because Alla wasn't with her. After thinking about her past and shivering, she decided to talk with Caeser. "How are you this...interesting morning?"
---
#26 Posted: 17:50:13 05/06/2016
'I'm good, I think, but I just woke up so I don't really know, what I do know is that I want sun glasses to stop the sun sneezing thing, it would make it really hard to sneak up on people' I say while trying to remember the long term for it, and it would be a big disadvantage.
---
smilie
#27 Posted: 18:05:22 05/06/2016
"Oh right, that would be. Couldn't you just be the person that watches over the members, though?" Maria asked, interested where this was going. "Wait, why do you sneeze whenever you see the sun? Is it a sickness or something you always do?"

Alla, not waiting for a reply, went to get her first-aid kit.
"Tell me, Taelor, does your stomach still hurt? If it does, I'll go brew herbal tea. It should still be good, I never opened it, even though I got it....ten years ago." She did a weird chuckle. "Anyways, let me or Ki know if your not sure what's in a food product, okay? We can't let you be getting sick on the battle field."
---
#28 Posted: 18:06:06 05/06/2016
I remain nearby Kiara alert and watching for ambushes or other danger. I like Kiara very much but am too shy to express it. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes sparkle in light, as I look around. My black cat ears twitch and my long black tail flicks back and forth as I am on high alert.
#29 Posted: 18:35:43 05/06/2016
'Photic sneeze reflex, autosomal dominant compelling helio-ophthalmic outburst syndrome, sun sneezing, or whatever you want to call it. It just means that when you go from a dark place to a light place you sneeze, often multiple times. It's got something to do the eyes because if you have sunglasses or something to cover your eyes then you don't sneeze'
---
smilie
#30 Posted: 18:41:04 05/06/2016
"Thank Rihanna that barfing is done" said Taelor.
OOC: She says "Thank Rihanna" so she's not saying God's name in vain.
---
#31 Posted: 19:07:11 05/06/2016
"That's...kinda cool!" Maria said to Caeser, her tail wagging slowly so her dress doesn't move. "What in the eye causes it? I heard of this thing called Blond Fundas (I think that's how you spell it.) , is it the cause of that?" Maria has learned a bunch of stuff by the books Alla gave her as a kid. She likes to share her knowledge.

"Taelor, did you hear me?" Alla asked, a bit irritated. "And what does Thank Rihanna mean?" Alla sighed, thinking to herself, I may as well the brew the tea..I am a little thirsty..
"Hey, Maria, Caeser, do you want any tea?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:07:49 05/06/2016 by Eevee88
#32 Posted: 19:27:02 05/06/2016
'I have know idea what that is!' I turned to alla asking if I want tea 'yeah I'll take some tea' if I put cucumber in it will it taste like cucumber? Only one way to find out!
---
smilie
#33 Posted: 19:29:39 05/06/2016
"Thank Rihanna is the same as saying Thank God but replaces God with the pop singer Rihanna." said Taelor.
---
#34 Posted: 02:15:50 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Kiera turned back around and peered behind the corner. She suddenly saw about 5 soldiers standing beside an abandoned tank. "Hmm, not enough for an ambush. We'll attack from afar." She cocked her gun and glanced back at her team. "Xev, Luciel, stay with me. You others, go into the building and head up to the third floor. Wait for the first sound of gunshot and then you can fire."
The others in the group ran into the building, and Kiera ducked down behind a broken wall and set up her gun against it.
-
Allison was at the far end of the main hall, handling security and checking all the screens in front of her, which showed video footage of different parts of the city. She noticed another small group of soldiers on the outskirts of the city and wondered if it would be a good idea to send another group out. She glanced behind her, noticing an odd smell but tried to ignore it, and then noticed some resistance members talking on the other side of the hall. She tried to call out to them. "Hey, Maria, and Caeser!" she called, waving.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:06:08 06/06/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
#35 Posted: 03:24:18 06/06/2016
Jake nodded and followed Kiera stealthily. He took out his twin pistols, one black, one white, one in each hand, and was pointing the same direction as Kiera. "Ready to fire when you are." He said in a whisper, only loud enough for Kiera to hear, confirming his actions.

"Sure, I'll take some tea, Alla." Maria turned and smiled at Alla, then went back to her conversation with Caeser. "Blond Fundas is when your eye is...kind of like this eye sickness where your eyes will get damaged if you look at the sun or are outside without sun glasses. That's why you need these glasses called transitions. Whatever they are!" She chuckled a bit. Maria's ears perked when she heard Allison. "Hi Allison! Once your done moderating for Kiera, want to chat with us?"

Alla nodded at Caeser and Maria with a smile on her face. She likes brewing tea. Alla was still irritated by Taelor, but she could, and WILL manage. She heard Allison, and called back, "Hi Allison! Do you want any tea?"
---
#36 Posted: 03:40:59 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Allison lowered her arm and glanced sideways, gesturing at a resistance member who knew how to work at the security station and telling them if they could take over for a moment. They nodded and took Allison's place as she got up and jogged over to Maria, Alla and Caeser. "Tea sounds nice, so yes please," she smiled at Alla and then glanced at the other two. "Actually, I wondering if you two wouldn't mind going up on the surface to take care of a small group of soldiers on the outskirts of the city. It's okay if you don't want to. I can always get another group to take care of them."
#37 Posted: 04:37:27 06/06/2016
"I'll get tea started right away!" Alla said happily, going over to the kitchen area to brew the herbal tea. Alla opens the tea, puts in a couple of leaves in the brewer to make the tea strong but not too strong, and let's it sit. She then gets water into a water pot and it boils.

"I'd be honored!" Maria said with a smile. She loved battling and leading soldiers. "I haven't been on the surface in quite some time, it'll be a fun experience! " Her ears twitched happily.

OOC: Can character deaths happen? For later in the RP, I got a death planned xD
---
#38 Posted: 05:08:48 06/06/2016
OOC: My name is Xev Darkeyes, not Xen.

I remain right beside Kiara as she sets up. My deep. dark midnight blue eyes glisten as I stand guard. My weapon remains sheathed as I have no need to draw it ahead of time. I am very, very quick the draw. Hidden in the shadows I am invisible. From where I am, I scan the place for any signs of danger, ready to spring to action if necessary.
#39 Posted: 07:02:43 06/06/2016
"I'm coming with you as well" ill hold my nose when I go outside so I don't sneeze and he approached the entrance towards Allison
---
smilie
#40 Posted: 08:17:29 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Eevee88: Yes. This is a war roleplay, after all.
@Wyrstel: Sorry. It was just a small mistake. ;w;

Kiera narrowed her eyes as she aimed at one of the soldiers heads. "Let's try get this done quickly," she murmured. "Get ready." She glanced at Xev and then at Jake. She then took aim again and placed her finger on the trigger, and after a few seconds of silence, she spoke. "Now."
The first gunshot was fired, aimed directly at one of the soldiers head, and it hit head on. The soldier yelled in pain and fell to the ground.
-
Allison nodded. "Okay, but I can't let you and Caeser go alone. You'll need one or two more people to go with you."
#41 Posted: 08:29:39 06/06/2016
"You..can't? I'm sure Alla would love to go. I'm not sure she would like Taelor joining along though." Maria chuckled at the thought of Alla and Taelor fighting at war grounds. "Is there possibly anyone else?"

"Tea is almost ready~" Alla said cheerfully. "It just needs to seep for about ten more minutes!" She smiled a bright smile.

Jake/Luciel nodded. He took aim at a soldier's chest and put his finger on the triggers of his pistols. When Kiera said, "Now," he shot almost instantly. The soldier fell to the ground without a word, bleeding a pool of blood.

OOC: Okay. I won't have a death happen until later in the RP, maybe page 5.
---
#42 Posted: 09:25:21 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"I could," Allison began. "But I was supposed to handle security today. I could always ask if I can go with you guys, but.." She glanced over at Alla and smiled back at her.

OOC: Okay.
#43 Posted: 09:29:50 06/06/2016
"I hope we don't have people who are in concentration camps." said Taelor in a serious voice.
---
#44 Posted: 08:58:32 08/06/2016 | Topic Creator
More shots were fired by the other resistance members, and all soldiers fell to ground, except for one. The last remaining soldier was shooting in the direction of the group, hoping to hit one of them. Kiera ducked and looked over at Xev. "Xev, you can deal with the last one," she said.
#45 Posted: 16:46:19 08/06/2016
"This government is becoming like a dictatorship like in North Korea." said Taelor.
---
#46 Posted: 18:17:03 08/06/2016
In a flash, I remove the silenced Berretta from its holster, fire and return it to its holster. Hit right between the eyes, the soldier is dead, long before he touches the ground. I simply nod as my target is eliminated, remaining beside Kiara, silent and alert. She will have to approach me first, if she wants to talk or something else.
#47 Posted: 08:56:53 09/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Kiera stood up, her eyes scanning across the surrounding area. "Good job, Xev," she said, glancing at him before looking over at Jake. "Luciel, could you go get the others that are in the building?" She then turned back and rested her blue eyes on Xev. "We should head back now before we run into any other soldiers groups. I have to stock up on ammo anyhow." She paused. "How about after we get back and have a little rest, me and you head out again and go into one of the tall high rise buildings and take out any soldiers we see? We have to stop them from coming into the city."
-
"So..are you and Caesar able to head out? Maybe Alla and..Taelor could go with you? I would rather have a group of four people be out there instead of a a group of two or three." Allison said, looking at Maria.
#48 Posted: 10:00:08 09/06/2016
"I think I'm up to the task." said Taelor is a somewhat excited tone.
---
#49 Posted: 14:45:14 09/06/2016
"Yeah, sure, we could always use some extra help, just remember that I don't have guns, I'd have to sneak up from behind!"
---
smilie
#50 Posted: 16:17:06 09/06/2016
Jake nodded, quickly moving, barely visible by moving so fast in the blink of an eye. He heard the conversation about ammo, and he agreed. He needed more ammo for his pearl white and midnight black pistols. Surprisingly, he was using his guns more than knives.

"I wouldn't mind going!" Maria said excited, ears twitching happily. "Caeser, if you want, you can borrow my gun.....I haven't used it in quite some time...I have the ammo and everything in my room if you want to grab it."

"The tea is done!" Alla said happily, pouring the tea into tea cups. "Oh, are you talking about heading out? I wouldn't mind going, but I might need some earplgs!" Alla said slightly annoyed, which made Maria laugh.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me