Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Character Card Advice?
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 22:48:45 29/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay, so I've been playing a good chunk of Battlecast recently and I think it's a pretty fun game, even if it can be pretty cheap sometimes. But I digress. I've seen videos of this game, and other people in general, with so many characters, like Food Fight, Hot Head, Flashwing, Roller Brawl, Rip Tide... And meanwhile I'm just sitting here with Spitfire, Pop Fizz, Stealth Elf, and the six Battle Pack characters that are currently out. And I'm not saying I'm frustrated by this... But yeah, actually, I am kind of frustrated by this. So I was wondering if anyone had any advice for achieving some of these other characters?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#2 Posted: 22:52:24 29/05/2016
Well, simply buy packs.
But if you don't want to spend money, characters will come in the shop from time to time so I'd save up!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 23:04:13 29/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: stealth
Well, simply buy packs.
But if you don't want to spend money, characters will come in the shop from time to time so I'd save up!

I know of that. I guess that's the case then, either I grind for in-game money or I shell out real money.
Thanks!
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4 Posted: 23:12:09 29/05/2016
Another way is by scanning in epic or ultimate cards. I think 5 are enough to get an ultimate ticket which you can use to buy any of the ultimate characters. I'm trying to get it for Ninjini so that I can finally build my dream team.
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#5 Posted: 23:35:34 29/05/2016
Scanning works but not sure which one you get first, its 5 for rare, then 5 for epic, then 5 for rare, then 5 for ultimate and then back to rare. I am not sure where the pendelum starts, but that is the pattern.

Honestly, these characters can be gotten in virtual booster packs pretty easily. I have gotten them a lot in my physical packs. Jawbreaker was my toughest. Have you finished the advanced training? Folks often get a rare skylander for that, my kid got Jawbreaker. Even had someone get an ultimate.

They will come. You have lots of cards to level up, coins are pretty easy early on with all the story modes to do and big coin tickets one gets early in the game. Personally I would not be spending 500 coins on say Food Fight unless I had most of them as I would rather get more stuff from packs, but its easy to say that when you do not have them. Jet-Vac took me the longest to get, rare wise.
#6 Posted: 02:46:05 30/05/2016
Quote: lamoracke
Honestly, these characters can be gotten in virtual booster packs pretty easily. I have gotten them a lot in my physical packs. Jawbreaker was my toughest. Have you finished the advanced training? Folks often get a rare skylander for that, my kid got Jawbreaker. Even had someone get an ultimate.

The first time I finished the training I got Trigg, Stealth & Jet but then my game crashed and I had to do it again which led to Storm, Spit & Roller (can't stop the fancy nicknames) being my starter team.
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#7 Posted: 12:06:44 30/05/2016
Quote: lamoracke
Scanning works but not sure which one you get first, its 5 for rare, then 5 for epic, then 5 for rare, then 5 for ultimate and then back to rare. I am not sure where the pendelum starts, but that is the pattern.

When I started, my first "rare ticket" was on an Ultimate. Not sure if that's how it is for everyone. Still sitting on that in case there's an Ultimate Skylander that I get the complete set of cards for and I decide I want to give that one a try.

There's a Common, Rare and Ultimate Skylander of each element. The Ultimates will be the hard ones to get - the Commons are easily accessible and even the Rares will show up in the Daily Cards occasionally. (Jet-Vac was available yesterday for 75 Coins; again, I'm not sure if everyone's "daily cards" are always the same.)
#8 Posted: 13:02:47 30/05/2016
I don't know, the pendelum with the mechanic hand holds a golden ticket, so i assume it's ultimate, or is it always golden?
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#9 Posted: 13:16:20 30/05/2016
It will be golden until you finish it off, after ultimate, it will be blue (rare).

Featured cards are the same for everyone but occasionally the site does an update mid day and the featured cards could change and thus you could see 2 sets the same day.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me