Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Enter The Game (REBOOT)
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#151 Posted: 03:52:24 14/08/2016
"Oh, no, sorry to bother you," Ura mumbled. She looked at his eyes. There was something familiar about that shade of blue. "You have nice eyes," she murmured, before realizing what she'd said. "Oh! Um... sorry?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#152 Posted: 03:55:00 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I gave Shadme a smile before putting up my hood, "Better?" I joked, and opened the door, holding it open for her. "We're lucky my house isn't that far," I added, and walked outside after she did and closed the door behind us, and began walking towards my house, expecting Shadme to follow. I looked pretty shady with my hood up and my hands in my pockets, and not to mention how tall I was too. Anyone who didn't know Danganronpa would probably think I was a creep. Then again even Danganronpa fans know that Nagito can be pretty creepy. "Do you feel any different from before? Any hints as to who or what you might become?" I asked my shorter friend curiously as we walked towards my house.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#153 Posted: 03:56:43 14/08/2016
"Yeah, sorry, can't help you there..." I commented on the malfunctioning 3DS problem. Despite my life practically revolving around 'em, I hardly knew the slightest thing about electronics. I was the kind of guy that often ran into problems because I never bothered to read the instruction manual, and my usual remedy for glitchy stuff was "turn it off, turn it back on, and hope that fixes it". I hadn't touched my 3DS in months; actually, where is that thing anyway? I looked over at Justine. She just shrugged.

Felis had a suggestion, and it seemed like a sound one. Shadme was going with her, but once again, Felis repeated that whole "I might get you guys caught" thing in the same cryptic manner. I decided to humor her. "Alright, you go do that, see you in a few," I said with a supporting nod. But after they were out of earshot...

"Hey, Justine, you mind following them, make sure nothing happens?"
"Yes, sir!" She gave a salute and then silently slipped out the door behind their backs.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#154 Posted: 03:56:46 14/08/2016
Haruto found himself getting more than a bit flustered. "I, uh, thanks?" he replied a bit quickly, his checks heating up a tiny bit. "I never thought much about them...brown's a pretty common color, don't you think?" This is one of the oddest experiences I've ever had in my life...I'm sure Asuka would be laughing at me right now if she could see this... Haruto thought.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:02:57 15/08/2016 by ShadowMewX
#155 Posted: 03:59:30 14/08/2016
"But they're blue..." Ura frowned. "They're the most striking blue I've ever seen, actually."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#156 Posted: 04:10:24 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
((Just while you guys get caught up, I'm adding a new character smilie

Name: Kenton
Appearance: Average height 16 year old red headed male, green eyes, wears a white hooded sweater and jeans.
Character they are turning into: Just because I wanna RP a guy turning into a girl, Sonia Nevermind
Game: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Other?: http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Sonia_Nevermind))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:13:52 14/08/2016 by prextail202
#157 Posted: 04:10:57 14/08/2016
Haruto scratched his head, running a hand through his ruffled black hair. Here in the sun, it was taking on a very slight brownish hue. His blush refused to fade due to this girl's continued flattering comments. "I'm pretty sure I know the color of my eyes..." he said awkwardly, "and that color would be brown. They've been brown my whole life. Are you sure you aren't seeing the sky in them?"

I jokingly curtsied at Felis when she opened the door for me, then chuckled as she donned a hood. It would definitely hide her current appearance, which was the plan. "See you soon, Evan, Diasi and Justine!" I called to them as I followed Felicity outdoors. "Feel free to text us if anything drastic happens." Patting my side to make sure my phone was still there, I jogged a bit to catch up with my friend, unaware of Evan's whispered suggestion to Justine.
"Well," I started, beginning to answer Felis' question, "not really. It's odd. Either my character doesn't have many changes from my current appearance, or I'm just changing really slowly."
A few steps outside, moving around, and I realized that something was a bit off. I was hoping it was just cramps from sitting indoors, but that didn't make sense to me. I hadn't been sitting all that long. "Um...to be honest, actually, my spine and chest don't feel the greatest." Half-joking, I added, "is this what growing pain feels like? I wouldn't know!"
---
#158 Posted: 04:14:15 14/08/2016
(Oh wow, the flattery was half unintentional but it works so well)

"I'm sure," Ura insisted. "They're blue. And I think your hair is changing colour, either that or I'm going crazy."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#159 Posted: 04:22:37 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I listened curiously when Shadme mentioned growing pains, "It hurt a bit a first for me, but I just got used to it after," I added, probably not being that much help at the moment as Nagito Komaeda. "It's probably different for different people, but I wouldn't be able to say for sure..." I then added, noticing as I may have gotten a few strange looks from people across the neighborhood, but I put that off as nothing. I just hoped that I didn't attract too much attention..
"And here we are," I added, approaching the door to my house, and taking a key out of my pocket to open the door with, "...Let's hope I can find where my computer is..." I added, and walked inside, holding the door for my friend again, "Might as well come inside in case anything happens,"
---
#160 Posted: 04:32:57 14/08/2016
Haruto felt a rush of odd feelings, mostly confusion, suspicion and embarrassment. What was a person like him to do in a predicament like this? She seemed sincere, but Haruto would not risk any opportunity he'd be made to look like a fool. In any case, this would happen to be be the weirdest prank he'd ever been a part of. He wished he had a mirror on hand to prove that his hair and eyes were the color he thought they were. After all, they wouldn't spontaneously change color...
"Come with me," Haruto decided, grabbing his hotel key and gesturing for the strange girl to follow. "I check this out in the mirror. If you're right- or even if you're wrong- you have some serious explaining to do."

"Will do," I replied with my teeth gritted. Each step seemed to be further aggravating the pain. "Got any Advil or Ibuprofen? I could use some right about now..." I was sure Felis was right. It probably had something to do with whatever character I was becoming. On another topic, I wasn't quite sure why she wouldn't be able to find her computer, but in my hurt-riddled state, I didn't bother to ask what she meant by that.
---
#161 Posted: 04:33:57 14/08/2016
Justine tailed after the two girls, careful not to make the slightest noise that could alert them, eavesdropping on their conversation. She kept a fair distance from them to avoid suspicion, but could still barely make out what they were saying. Shadme mentioned something about her back hurting... the next stage in the transformation, perhaps? Either way, when they reached Felicity's house, Justine was quick to duck behind a wall so she wouldn't be spotted. Well, her mission was accomplished, she made sure they got here safely, but now she was curious; what exactly were they doing? There was no way she could slip inside unnoticed. She brainstormed potential ways to still see them, and she got her answer: she spotted a tree with branches not too far from a window. Perfect! With surprising ease, she swiftly clambered up the trunk and peered in the window. Little did she know that as she sat in the branches, the blood in her veins was slowly being replaced by chlorophyll, giving her skin a slight greenish tint.
---
#162 Posted: 04:36:30 14/08/2016
"But I don't know how to explain," Ura mumbled as she followed him. "I don't even know who you are."

(Oh my goodness tonight is like the night of autocorrect hating me...
"I don't even know who you ate.")
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#163 Posted: 04:47:16 14/08/2016
OoC: "DarkSpyro: Autocorrect Mishap" confirmed. smilie

Perhaps the girl was right, but for now, Haruto knew he'd have to do whatever he could to keep her here. What if she decided to go and tell someone about the crazy Japanese guy who didn't even know his own eye color? He couldn't risk the general public seeing him as needing mental help. He had always made sure to keep himself in good overall health so as to present him with the largest opportunity for a good job. He did not need one random girl screwing things over.
He walked past the front desk to a mirror that was on the other side of the hotel, hanging on a wall. His breath fogged up the glass- he was panting hard. Not from exertion, he realized, but from fear.
His eyes were as the girl said: blue. He stared in disbelief. They were almost a dark periwinkle, bordering on ocean blue. He wasn't sure how such tone and expressiveness had enveloped something as simple as an eye. He didn't know what to say.
Haruto inspected his hair next. While it was still dark, it wasn't the onyx-black he was used to. It appeared as if some of the color had drained out. He was used to it turning slightly brownish in the sun, but the fact it was close to that shade inside a building was cause for alarm. Something was happening to him.
He whirled around, eyes hard. "You can't tell anyone about this," he whispered to the girl fiercely, ignoring her complaints about not knowing him. "Whoever heard of some guy's hair changing shades? Or his eyes changing color?"
---
#164 Posted: 04:52:10 14/08/2016
(Omp yes)

Ura took a step back nervously. "O-okay," she stammered. "I'm sorry... I just... I..." Unknown to her, since she couldn't see her own eyes, her eyes became a light shade of violet.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#165 Posted: 04:58:19 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"There's Advil in the cupboard, I'll go get you some," I added and went to focus on my friend's health before getting the laptop. "You should take a seat on the couch, might help a bit," I added, and off I went to go and get the pain relief medication and a glass of water. I soon came back with what she requested, and handed it to her, "I hope this helps a bit..." I added, and after she took it from me, I would go and get my laptop, and put it in my computer bag. After quickly doing that, I came back to Shadme, "I'm ready to head back whenever you are, but maybe it would be best if you sat down until you feel a bit better?"
---
#166 Posted: 05:42:12 14/08/2016
Justine sat in those branches, waiting for something to happen, but alas, the two girls hadn't even gone upstairs. After about a minute, she realized that this was a fruitless effort. Alright, I better get back to Evan's place before they do... Just gotta climb down here and...

Snap!

Uh oh... That doesn't sound good! Justine managed to let off a short yelp as the branch gave way beneath her shifting weight and she plummeted to the ground with a big thud. At least there was a bush to break her fall...
---
#167 Posted: 05:48:21 14/08/2016
Haruto relaxed as soon as the girl said she wouldn't tell anyone. He knew that once she was out of his sight, there'd be no way to be sure that she'd keep the promise, but for now, the thought of it was good enough for him. Besides, she seemed nervous by his sudden aggression. Haruto knew it was hopeless. There was no way for him to convey to her that he wasn't mad at her; he was just overly nervous.
He froze. Staring at her so intently like this, he realized he was seeing her own eyes change before his...eyes. They were shifting in hue and turning purple. Purple!
He spun off and bolted up to his room. He didn't know what was happening, but it was freaky. Swearing in Japanese, he jammed his key into the doorknob, unlocked it rapidly, and tore into his room, then across to the bathroom. In his panic, he failed to notice he'd left his own hotel door wide open.
He ran the tap, splashing water over his face. Haruto knew it- he was finally going nuts. Asuki was right. He shouldn't be working this hard. In keeping himself busy like this, he was working himself to the brink of insanity! He'd just seen someone's eyes change color!

With a big breath in, I tried to land gracefully on my friend's couch. It didn't work- the graceful part, that was- but at least I was actually sitting on it. I laid down sideways in an attempt to stretch out and relax. Felis came back pretty quickly, and so I gratefully accepted the medicine from her. I sat up momentarily just to get it in my system. I sipped a tad bit more water, realizing I hadn't drank anything for quite a while. "Thank you so much for this," I said with a sigh. "I could see myself falling down in the middle of the road because of the pain, and doesn't that just sound great if we're trying to be inconspicuous?" Setting the glass down on a nearby table, I laid down once more, planning to remain there until the Advil would kick in. It shouldn't be too long.
"Hey," I responded to one of her other comments, "Do you think it'd be alright if we stopped at my house first before heading back? I'd like to grab a couple of...things."
I was trying to figure out a better way to elaborate before I heard something snap outside of the window, interrupting my thought. I winced. That sounds bad. Did something just break out there?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:50:44 14/08/2016 by ShadowMewX
#168 Posted: 13:09:15 14/08/2016
Ura watched the man run off, confused. "What did I...?" she began, but he was already gone. "Wait!" Ura ran after him, something she wouldn't normally do. She could hear water running through the doorway. "What are you doing?" she asked, confused.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#169 Posted: 23:02:27 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I smiled after she thanked me, "It was no problem really," I said to her happily, and continued to listen, soon picking up on her asking about stopping by her house for a bit. "Yeah, sure," I added, and before I could speak another word, I had also heard the snap and it gave me a little spook, but netherless I went over to the door and opened it, only to see that Justine was here...

spying on us

"...Wow, it seems like someone has trust issues..." I said, Nagito's unstable personality completely kicking in. This disease where we were turned into characters? Well, it gave me a second personality, probably because of how unstable Nagito can be. Right now, I wasn't even thinking I was myself. I thought I was who I appeared to be, Nagito Komaeda. I slowly approached her, something about the look that I had could say that I really wasn't 'Felicity' right now. "...I know you probably didn't have hope in a useless piece of trash like me, but this is a little much, don't you think?" I added, Shadme could probably hear the conversation from inside the house as the door was left a little open.
---
#170 Posted: 23:41:47 14/08/2016
Just looking up from her crash spot, Justine fearfully clambered away from the approaching Nagito, ignoring her cuts and bruises and green-tinted skin for now as she stuttered. "I-I'm sorry, Felis, I just wanted to make sure you were safe and..."

At that moment, something blossomed inside her. A new feeling of boldness she had never known before rushed through her veins. She was tired of being the shy little doormat she usually was. It was time to make a stand. "Now, wait just a minute here, pal," she leaped to her feet, all the previous panic washed away. "Weren't you the same person who pointed out the distinct possibility of you giving us away, ruining this whole plan? Pretty valid reason for concern on our part, if you ask me. And then you make a complete 180 and call me out for watching out for you? Where's the consistency, huh?" It was at this point that her eyes began glowing with the power of the sun. She could feel herself heating up, physically and vocally. "I wasn't worried about you until you told me I should be worried."
---
#171 Posted: 01:24:11 15/08/2016
I smiled again, happier that Felicity was okay with going to my house. Reclining on the couch a slight bit more, I tried to assume a comfortable position while she presumably went to investigate the source of the sound. As much as I wanted to help, I really didn't think I'd be able to do much, considering before I'd barely been able to stand. However, I did manage to overhear the soon-heated conversation going on out there...
From the sound of it, Felis had encountered someone we knew- said person had "trust issues?" I quickly became concerned. We were sheltering ourselves as much as possible. Now was the worst possible time for the jig to be up!
I heard the hint of a murmur in response to my friend's accusations, but then all of a sudden, the voice crescendoed. Even though I'd never heard her with this tone of voice, I knew who it was immediately. Justine!
This was bad. There was already infighting! Shoving myself to my feet, I tried to stumble out of the room, knowing full well I wasn't in good condition yet. I had to pause, panting, as the argument raged on...

"Gah!" Haruto yelped, water droplets flying from his face as he jerked away from the sink. In the reflection of the mirror in front of him, he saw the girl from before standing in his doorway. She'd followed him!
"You have to know something!" he called to her, not moving from his spot. "Your eyes just changed color, too! I saw it!"

Asuka laid aimlessly on her bed. She could guess that Shadmé was waiting for a response. However...
Her 3DS was still unreceptive. She'd given it time and charge, but it still wouldn't turn on. This irritated her more than she knew was rationally possible. Shadmé could wait. Asuka didn't want to send her something she'd potentially regret.
Finding nothing better to do, she decided to give in to sleep for the night. Asuka felt helpless and stuck in a rut. Sure, there were chores and the like that she should do, but she didn't want to. Sleeping her problems away sounded like the simpler solution.
Besides, she didn't feel quite right after the Light VS Dark match, anyway. It was some unidentifiable feeling resting in her gut. She felt haggard and grumpy, and not to mention, her scalp ached.
Rotating herself so that she was resting her head on a soft pillow, Asuka relaxed comfortably. That felt much better. Before she knew it, she'd fallen into the realm of sleep.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:13:00 09/09/2018 by ShadowMewX
#172 Posted: 01:29:52 15/08/2016
"What?" Ura looked in the mirror and blinked in surprise. "How...? First my hair, now this... what's happening to me?" She paused and thought on her 3DS. "It was like that just after I noticed my hair..." she thought aloud. "Is it connected somehow? I don't understand..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#173 Posted: 01:37:27 15/08/2016
"Wh...what?" Haruto stammered. "You mean...you're aren't naturally blonde?" He paused a moment, continuing on in a more serious tone. "And you also mean to tell me you experienced this yourself and weren't going to tell me that? Why are you so calm?!"
He straightened his jacket, mentally calming himself. This girl was mumbling something that had stuck out to her, something about the incidents being connected to something else. Haruto didn't understand. She definitely had something on her mind, and didn't seem to be telling him!
---
#174 Posted: 01:47:52 15/08/2016
"I just..." Ura paused to sort out how to explain. "I'm not naturally blonde. Just this morning my hair was black... and much longer. I didn't want to say anything because I don't understand and I didn't want to believe this is happening. And being calm has always been something I find easy." She paused. "I... I have an idea, if you'll hear me out and answer my question," she continued. "What were you doing not long ago?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#175 Posted: 02:16:44 15/08/2016
Haruto sighed, glancing between the girl's actual face and the two of them reflected in the mirror. As they'd spoken, his hair had gotten a tad lighter still. He realized it was more akin to a very, very dark brown as opposed to the black he'd been born with. There was no denying it now- he was likely going to turn brunette.
"Long black hair to short blonde, huh?" Haruto mused to her. "That's quite a change. I still find it strange as to how quickly and drastically yours turned." Shaking his head, he flicked off the light, turned off the faucet, and shut the bathroom door. "It seems like we'll be here a while. You don't have to stand there- you can sit on the bed or something. I won't bite." He himself sat down on a chair. "As for your question...well, I've been walking most of the day. I'm a traveler, you see. As soon as I reached this hotel, I called my sister and we played a video game together. After our games shut off for whatever reason, I stepped outside for a breath of fresh air. That's about it."
---
#176 Posted: 02:23:52 15/08/2016
"Then maybe I was right," Ura mumbled, sitting down. "I think it might have something to do with that. My game did something similar to me. But why the change in- oh. Oh gods." Ura stared at her reflection again. "Phosphora," she muttered. "I knew the hair looked familiar."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#177 Posted: 02:41:54 15/08/2016
Haruto's game might have something to do with the transformation? "Impossible..." he muttered. "I don't...That doesn't...b-but...why now? I've played games before, and nothing's ever happened to me..."
"Phosphora...I knew the hair looked familiar..."
"Kid Icarus?" Haruto blinked in shock. That's the game he'd been playing, too! Come to think of it, the girl did look similar to the lightning warrior...same violet eyes, same hair with the slightly-curled and colored ends...
There were too many things he wanted to say about this, but could scarcely decide where to start. Why video game characters? Why Kid Icarus? Did the games somehow affect their appearances, or were they legitimately turning into the characters? Who was behind this, or was it a freak accident?
Despite all this rushing through his head, the first thing to come out of his mouth was...
"Asuka."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:01:05 15/08/2016 by ShadowMewX
#178 Posted: 02:46:32 15/08/2016
"Asuki?" Ura echoed. "Who's that?" She looked at the person in front of her and tried to determine who he was becoming if her theory was correct. She thought it looked an awful lot like a character she knew, but she couldn't be sure.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#179 Posted: 03:00:38 15/08/2016
"M-my sister. We were playing together online." Haruto practically felt his blood run cold. "If you're affected...and I'm affected...gods. She's not safe either!"
His hands shook as he tried to pick up his phone. He could scarcely pull up her contact. Haruto knew it was quite soon since they'd last spoken, and he'd told her he'd be busy, so chances were slim she'd be free enough to speak again. But this was important. He had to get her attention.
He texted, Asuka, we need to talk.
Mere moments passed, but to Haruto, they felt like minutes. Hours. He texted again, Are you feeling okay? The message had barely sent before he'd added more: Please let me know if you feel strange. Asuka, I'm worried. Asuka...

Asuka was shaken out of her sleep by her phone vibrating out of control. She checked the clock on her wall- she'd only been asleep for twenty minutes or so. And she felt even worse than before.
Who the heck feels the need to talk to me right now? she thought grumpily. Picking the phone up and rubbing her tired eyes, she was met by a sight that nearly gave her a heart attack.
Huge sums of messages were being sent by Haruto, and they were still coming in a flood. Almost all the texts expressed extreme worry for her health. Somewhat annoyed, Asuka rolled her eyes. Did her brother really feel the need to wake her over this?
Stop it, I'm okay! she sent, feeling she'd go insane if her phone did not stop receiving the texts anytime soon. Almost immediately after, she felt regretful for being dismissive. She quickly added, ...Are you?
---
#180 Posted: 03:05:29 15/08/2016
"Calm down, there haven't been any really negative effects. I think your sister will be fine," Ura tried to reassure him. "Uh... I don't think you told me your name."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#181 Posted: 08:03:14 15/08/2016
Haruto's phone clattered on the desk. Asuka was fine. A little bit annoyed, but she was fine. He felt like a weight had been lifted off his chest. He knew his sister well- if anything were indeed out of the ordinary for her, she'd certainly tell him. He was sure of it.
He sent Asuka an apology for bothering her, with an extra reminder that he was open to talk should anything unusual happen. Unfortunately, now Asuka was beginning to worry. Seeing as the girl in front of him was waiting for a response, however, he merely sent back to his sister that strange things were happening on his end. Haruto prayed she wouldn't take that the wrong way and send him a bunch of messages like he had to her.
"I guess you're right, but all the same, I'd like to leave my sister out of it," Haruto explained to the girl with a sigh. "Anyway...my name's Haruto Shima. Yours?" He wasn't used to introducing himself so openly to complete strangers- usually, he'd have them introduce themselves first so he could gauge whether it was a good decision to reveal information about himself. It was how Haruto had always been. Cautious.
But even though he'd just let his complete name slip, it didn't feel wrong to him. It felt...normal. Like being impulsive came easier to him, when in fact it never had before. Weird.

"Haruto! You can't just leave it at that!"
Asuka squeezed her phone, looking at Haruto's hastily-typed message to her. At least that explained his sudden worry...he seemed affected by something. A cold? Or something more drastic? She still couldn't comprehend why he'd ask her first if she'd come down with something. If it were any sort of normal sickness, there was no reason as to why she'd be susceptible. In case Haruto wasn't aware, she lived an ocean away. Even if Haruto was contagious, Asuka knew she would be unable to come down with his disease.
So why would he even send her a message in the first place..? She knew her brother. He wouldn't bother with unimportant matters. This disease was in a league of its own. Or he was just being overly cautious.
She sent a reply asking him to elaborate. Waiting on him, she flung herself backwards against the pillow, trying to assume a comfortable position.
Something black poofed up all around her.
Asuka jumped, not quite knowing what she was seeing. But as she sat up, the air finally met her neck, and she gasped as her fingers met her scalp to investigate.
No no no no no...
One hand on her hair, the other grabbing her phone, Asuka booked it for the bathroom mirror, eyes widening at the sight.
The black stuff that had poofed up around her? Hair. Her own hair had been shed and this had grown in its place. Some of her shed hairs were sticking to her clothes. She brushed it off, slightly horrified. It appeared her new hair had a style of its own- it was still black, thank goodness, but now it was shorter and much thicker in the front.
What...I don't understand...there must be something wrong with me, after all. My hair just fell out and grew back instantaneously. All in the span of twenty to thirty of minutes, while I was asleep!
---
#182 Posted: 13:47:28 15/08/2016
"I understand, I guess," Ura nodded. "Im Ura. Nice to meet you." She smiled.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#183 Posted: 15:01:17 15/08/2016
"You as well," Haruto returned. Peering down at his phone, he realized that Asuka was indeed curious about the predicament. He figured something like this would be hard to describe in texts, so, seeing no other option, he turned to Ura. "I'm going to call my sister and put her on speaker, alright?" he said. "She wants to know what's going on, and I can't think of any quick way to sum it up." As he reached to call Asuka, he found that she had beat him to the punch, and was already in the process of calling him. He picked up. "Hello..?"
"Haruto! I don't think you're alone."
For once, Haruto was grateful for Asuka's preference for English. It would make it easier for Ura to understand. However, that relief was quickly drained as the full impact of Asuka's words hit him. "Hang on...what?"
"My hair...it's...completely changed. I took a nap, and when I woke up, my hair had fallen out and been replaced with shorter black hair. Is something like that happening to you?"
"I...kind of." Haruto felt a few beads of sweat form on his face. "Asuka, you aren't alone. Neither am I. Standing beside me is a girl named Ura, and she's suffering physical changes similar to what we're experiencing."
"Oh! Sorry there, Ura," his sister apologized. "Didn't know you were there. Obviously. I'm Asuka."
---
#184 Posted: 18:29:59 15/08/2016
"Hello," Ura said, stopping herself in the middle of a wave. "I was going to wave, but then I realized this is a phone call."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#185 Posted: 01:11:00 17/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I chuckled a little, still in full Nagito mind, "...Well, yes, I did say that," I added, "But, to put another person in danger too? If you had trust issues with me, you should have just told me that you did, I would have stayed behind, perhaps this laptop is not useful then?" I added, looking at the bag that I had slung over my shoulder, "Then again," I said, laughing to myself, things were starting to get...worrisome in terms of my sanity. "Hope always prevails in the end, maybe it was fate that we all turn against eachother? All of us can't contain hope, only one can pass through this, we'll all die off until there's one of us left!!" I then added, laughing like a maniac at the end after that, and my facial expression not giving off a good vibe at all.
---
#186 Posted: 02:42:56 18/08/2016
Nagito's insane turn did little to falter Justine's newfound courage, as she simply snorted at his remarks. "Maybe I didn't make myself clear," she growled, beginning to repeat herself. "I had no reason to mistrust you until you gave me one. I would've been more than happy to let you two go alone otherwise. And of course I'm going to try to protect someone from danger. I have this little thing called empathy, and if you don't know what that is- which, given how you're acting, wouldn't surprise me -it means I care about other people, whether they like it or not. So really, who'd to blame here? The one who's properly paranoid, or the one who sowed the seeds of worry in the first place?"

Justine sighed. She didn't know why she bothered trying to reason with Felis. Clearly her words were falling on deaf ears- or, more accurately, ears that were covered in a deliberate effort to not hear. Normally, she wouldn't resort to violence, but it looked like she had no other option. "If that's the game you want to play, then so be it" she accepted Felis's invitation. "Every garden has its weeds... and I'm looking at a particularly nasty one right now." She felt herself heat up more as she glared at Nagito with steely-eyed conviction.

"Let's rock."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:15 18/08/2016 by Skyhunter
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#187 Posted: 16:16:33 18/08/2016
[[Gosh am I too late? I was planning on joining this but kept on forgetting.]]
#188 Posted: 02:45:34 22/08/2016
OoC: I don't think it would be too late for you to join, but then, I'm not the GM! I hope you can. ^.^

Haruto heard his sister chuckle a bit through the receiver. He waited a little longer to see if she'd say anything else, but Asuka was silent, waiting for him to go on. Odd. She's usually eager to fill up empty space...
He took the lead. "Well," he began to explain, "As I was saying, you're not alone. Your hair is different now- so is mine." He looked over his shoulder to check his progress in the mirror. His hair was even lighter yet, but if he had to guess, he'd say it wasn't done lightening up yet. Mentally, Haruto groaned.
"How so?"
"My hair's getting lighter. I-I think I'm turning brunette."
Asuka laughed again. "Interesting! I couldn't imagine you with brown hair, big brother."
"It's not funny," he huffed. "My eyes changed color as well! They're very, very blue!"
Asuka wasn't laughing now. She'd been shocked speechless. "...Er," she coughed. "How does that happen?"
"Beats me." He shrugged to Ura helplessly. "Want to tell her what you went through?"

Their voices clashed against each other, but I couldn't concentrate on that. I had to get focused on something in order to straighten out my whirling brain. My eyes locked on to a peeling scrap of paint on the wall. Watch the paint, watch the paint...
After a few moments of that as well as steady intakes and outtakes of breath, I found that I'd become more steady. While one hand was gripping onto the wooden doorframe tightly, I realized the other thing I'd done unconsciously was grip the pendant around my neck. I felt its unusual textures and designs for a moment more before I felt something change. I was calm, but it was more like the calm one feels when she is standing on the edge of a cliff, undaunted by consequences. Any second, all my feelings could bubble forth. Yes, that was sure to happen. As if in sync with my emotions, Justine's voice had dropped to a low pitch. Now.
I burst in between the two dueling girls, feeling my teetering calm blossom into a burst of fury and adrenaline. "INSOLENCE! BLOODSHED AND HATRED HAVE NO PLACE BETWEEN FRIENDS!"
---
#189 Posted: 05:56:58 22/08/2016
And just like that, any semblance of courage Justine had had was thrown right out the window as she reverted back to her timid, passive demeanor. "I-I'm sorry, Shadmé..." her voice faltered, the solar glare in her eyes dimming. Clearly this sudden bout of fury had left her in shock as she recoiled slightly. "I d-don't know what g-got into me... s-something about how Felis was talking to me made me feel like I had to d-defend myself..."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:57:50 22/08/2016 by Skyhunter
#190 Posted: 13:28:41 22/08/2016
"Well, my hair got shorter and way lighter," Ura began. "I just looked in the mirror and instead of black it was blonde. And apparently my eyes are purple. Just like Phosphora's. I think we might be becoming characters from video games. I WAS playing Kid Icarus Uprising before my hair changed..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#191 Posted: 15:57:57 22/08/2016
Justine wasn't the only one shocked and scared out of her wits. I backed up, hitting my back on the door frame. Why had I felt the need to burst into the room so suddenly and loudly? I always made it a point to be calm and considerate with all matters, but in that instant, I'd chucked all my ideals out the window!
"I-it's okay," I responded shakily. I felt humiliated. "I shouldn't have ran out here yelling, anyway. I swear that's never happened to me before."

"Just like Phosphora? Like, the Kid Icarus Phosphora?" Asuka repeated. She shifted a little to peer at herself in the mirror.
"Yes, Asuka, that's what she just said," her brother replied.
"Soo...what does this mean? Are we turning into the most extreme cosplayers of all time or what?" Asuka stepped away again. Nothing else had changed so far...but who knew what was to come?
"I think she's trying to get you to understand that the video games we played before this are connected with our changing looks," Haruto corrected. "She played Kid Icarus, she's starting to look like Phosphora. You and I played Kid Icarus...well, you can fill in the blank."
Asuka's breath hitched in her throat. "No..."
"Yes. I think that's how it's going."
"But Haruto," She said somewhat impatiently, annoyed he wasn't seeing things from her side, "No girl in Kid Icarus has black hair!"
---
#192 Posted: 17:47:05 22/08/2016
Ura began thinking of any black haired Kid Icarus characters period. "I can only think of Darky and I think Magnus with black hair," Ura noted. "Not a hundred per cent sure about Magnus even, I don't play the levels with him often." She frowned. "We're you playing any other games recently? Maybe you're someone from one of them." She didn't think someone would just change genders. That couldn't happen, could it?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#193 Posted: 19:50:02 22/08/2016
After the initial shock of Shadmé's spur-of-the-moment fit of rage faded, Justine's calm had returned as she offered an apologetic grin. "I-it's okay, I understand. Wow, I got a little worked up, didn't I?" she said, holding her arm with a tentative laugh. It was as she did this pose that she finally noticed her unusual complexion, dipping into awestruck confusion. "W-was my skin always green?"

[Hellooooo.....?]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:07:06 27/08/2016 by Skyhunter
#194 Posted: 19:16:09 27/08/2016
(AHHH NO! I don't want it to die again.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#195 Posted: 18:08:24 28/08/2016
[[Um, I still havn't got my answer smilie]]
SolarSpirit Green Sparx Gems: 334
#196 Posted: 14:01:18 06/09/2016
Is this still open?
---
I'm an inactive
#197 Posted: 00:56:03 11/09/2016
(I think Prex has forgotten this)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#198 Posted: 01:15:09 07/10/2016
OoC: I'd recommend contacting Prex directly about it if you want to join! Or I can ask.
I'm drawing Haruto and Shada for an art project, so I'm kinda in the mood to bring this back, haha. X3

I blinked, all breath in my chest feeling like it was leaving my system at once. When I'd come running out into the light, the harsh contrast had momentarily blinded me, further adding to the rage I'd felt. But now that I could see again, it was clear: something had happened to Justine in between our last discussion.
"S-skin isn't normally green..." I agreed, looking closer at her arm. "Gosh, it doesn't hurt, does it? I can kinda see your veins!"

"Magnus? Dark Pit?" Asuka groaned. "That makes things even worse!"
"Peace, sister," Haruto said calmly. "Think logically. Ura's right- it could be from another game."
"So we're going with this? This...transformation stuff?" Asuka said disbelievingly. That was something straight out of a sci-fi novel, not real life! Why was Haruto, who always questioned everything and was able to draw valid conclusions, accepting this so easily?
"Until we can find a reason for this happening as spontaneously and specifically as it is, then it's all we have."
Asuka gave a bit of a huff. "Fine. I guess I was playing Smash Bros. 3DS beforehand as well."
"Good, good." Haruto got to work brainstorming a list of potential candidates. "We've got Little Mac, Ness, Ryu..."
"You're making me feel reeeeaall confident."
"...Dark Pit again, um, Bayonetta, right? Maybe some color swaps of characters like Corrin?"
"Whatever. I don't care," Asuka remarked with uncharacteristic disinterest. "Just talk about yourselves or whatever. Who do you think you're being, Haruto?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:00 07/10/2016 by ShadowMewX
#199 Posted: 03:04:29 07/10/2016
Ura looked at the blue eyes. She had a guess, based on those alone, but it almost felt wrong to base something so important on the colour of his eyes. But the only place she'd seen eyes that were a blue so... well, blue, was on Pit's face. She vaguely remembered commenting aloud on how blue they were once. And for her, no one had purple eyes and gravity-defying blonde hair except Phosphora. Or maybe also some character from something she knew nothing about, but why would she look like someone she'd never heard of? She suddenly remembered there were other people in the room and blinked. At least her personality hadn't been affected: she could still get lost in thoughts (all alone (I have no regrets)) so easily. "Posphota," Ura blurted, trying to decide between saying herself and the other person. She then shook her head before trying again. "I already said me, so derp," she began. "And I can only guess for you brother. I mean you," she pointed at Haruto, "or your brother, or something, I'm confusing myself I'll shut up now."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#200 Posted: 03:35:01 07/10/2016
OoC: yOOUUUU AREE THE OOOOCEANS GRAY WAAAAVES *shot*

Haruto smiled a bit. He was glad Ura was more relaxed and causal. It made him feel more comfortable, all things considered, between his not-perfect English skills and the transformation stuff. Job interviews, for example, were high-stake- Haruto performed decently well under pressure, but he always longed for any time he could spend with Asuka, who would never judge him. He thought he was more "okay" with Ura than he was with most strangers.
"Haruto, I just had a horrifying thought and idea," Asuka said suddenly.
"What is it?" he asked.
"You said you're turning brunette, and you have blue eyes now, right?"
"Yes," he responded. The combination, he thought, was fairly common, so narrowing down what he'd become would likely be tricky.
"And my hair is still black, but quite short."
"That's what you said, yes."
"Haruto," Asuka repeated, an edge of nervousness tinting her voice. "We're siblings."
"Oh really? I didn't know," replied Haruto with a chuckle.
"Stop it! Listen to me! It would only make sense, then, if you put all this together alongside the fact we both played Kid Icarus before this that...we're becoming Pit and Dark Pit."
Haruto blinked, not comprehending.
"We're connected in person, Haruto. And since we're transforming in unison, too...our fictional-turned-real selves will continue to be connected."
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me