Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > SJW(Social Justice Warriors)
Page 1 of 1
SJW(Social Justice Warriors) [CLOSED]
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#1 Posted: 15:21:13 28/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I promise my last thread on political stuff. But i do agree. This is literally destroying objective reasoning in general. Basically you dont really need much knowledge, you just say stuff to score points. To give a short definition of it atleast.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#2 Posted: 16:15:04 28/05/2016
Even there are such people, I would use REAL insults like idiots or morons. The new Ghostbusters movie isn't progressive simply for an an all-female cast. It's as cynical as other reboots of 80's classics like RoboCop and Total Recall, especially how they suddenly did it after the death of Harold Ramis, so it's not just cynical, it's downright tasteless. People should demand better.

As for the whole social justice warrior craze. I imagine racists and slave-owners would've LOVED to use those words back in those days, to weed out anything they depraves of their sadism and notion of being white, male and straight as being God's chosen race. People today seem to love to use those words over and over regardless of the meaning.

Life Is Strange is about two teenage girls of the 2010's. SJW! Firewatch is about a big burly man putting out fires and talk to someone about feelings. SJW! Star Fox Zero has an easy difficulty. SJW! Someone on Twitter makes a joke about standing with Ganondorf. SJW!

"SJW" is just another word for "Someone I don't like or disagree with.".
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#3 Posted: 18:40:37 28/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Good points, wont argue against that.
edit: Or well atleast in case of misuses. However i think it refers to cases like this more or less.
Now the speaker seems to atleast be professional, she is a feminist, now i have seen videos of... just crazy intolerant people who have taken that arena, and thats the problem with far left is the intolerance more or less. Now this feminist who is with Milo in this video seems decent, even if you disagree atleast she acts adult. Now the one who shouts... thats the typical SJW stuff that... well you get the picture smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:41 28/05/2016 by Bimle
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#4 Posted: 21:11:09 28/05/2016
Quote: Bimle
Good points, wont argue against that.
edit: Or well atleast in case of misuses. However i think it refers to cases like this more or less.
Now the speaker seems to atleast be professional, she is a feminist, now i have seen videos of... just crazy intolerant people who have taken that arena, and thats the problem with far left is the intolerance more or less. Now this feminist who is with Milo in this video seems decent, even if you disagree atleast she acts adult. Now the one who shouts... thats the typical SJW stuff that... well you get the picture :P

I love daddy
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#5 Posted: 21:21:19 29/05/2016
The fact that somebody was forced to apologize for saying "All lives matter" tells you everything you need to know about #blacklivesmatter
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#6 Posted: 20:51:12 30/05/2016
Quote: QueenChrysalis
The fact that somebody was forced to apologize for saying "All lives matter" tells you everything you need to know about #blacklivesmatter

And why am I not surprised in the slightest after hearing this..?
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me