Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Journey [CLOSED]
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#1 Posted: 19:54:26 23/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

From the website: "Enter the world of Journey, the third game from acclaimed developers thatgamecompany and presented by SCEA Santa Monica Studio.
Journey is an interactive parable, an anonymous online adventure to experience a person’s life passage and their intersections with other’s.
You wake alone and surrounded by miles of burning, sprawling desert, and soon discover the looming mountaintop which is your goal.
Faced with rolling sand dunes, age-old ruins, caves and howling winds, your passage will not be an easy one. The goal is to get to the mountaintop, but the experience is discovering who you are, what this place is, and what is your purpose.
Travel and explore this ancient, mysterious world alone, or with a stranger you meet along the way. Soar above ruins and glide across sands as you discover the secrets of a forgotten civilization.
Featuring stunning visuals, haunting music, and unique online gameplay, Journey delivers an experience like no other."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:16:29 23/05/2016 by spyro fan 8
#2 Posted: 20:05:02 23/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Who here has played Journey? I just got it today, and finished it a few hours ago. I am blown away by how beautiful this game is. I'm very tempted to go play it again already to find all the glyphs and scarf upgrades. It's 5 dollars (U.S.) on the PSN for the rest of the day. If you buy the PS3 version, you get it on PS4 also. I'm so glad I decided to finally give this game a shot. I would've been happy paying full price for this game, because it's that good. But since it's on sale, now would be the time to buy it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:19:55 23/05/2016 by spyro fan 8
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#3 Posted: 21:32:51 23/05/2016
Is gonna be my next indie purchase, along with limbo. Everybody says it's a beautiful game.

You should try child of light as well.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#4 Posted: 23:28:44 23/05/2016
Journey is probably my favourite "stand alone" game of all time.

Such a unique experience.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#5 Posted: 14:20:29 25/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: angelg
Is gonna be my next indie purchase, along with limbo. Everybody says it's a beautiful game.

You should try child of light as well.

I hear quite a bit about that game, I may have to check it out.

Quote: sonicbrawler182
Journey is probably my favourite "stand alone" game of all time.

Such a unique experience.

I completely agree. I can't stop playing it. Each playthrough is better than the last. I've nicknamed this game "Wallpapers: The Game" because literally almost every second of the game can be screenshotted and used as a wallpaper
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me