Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Battlecast now on the US iTunes Store
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1 Posted: 16:21:52 23/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Go Go Go!

EDIT: Well, turns out I am an idiot and my VPN took me to the German store... Hopefully the game is still in English when it finishes downloading. That or the video has German subtitles for no reason. Double whoops!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:33:06 23/05/2016 by TheToyNerd
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 16:27:11 23/05/2016
That's an odd appstore shortened url. I can only hope it'll get avaliable in Brazil soon or I'm not playing this until I get a new phone.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 18:42:44 23/05/2016
Now it's on the US iTunes Store.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#4 Posted: 23:07:52 23/05/2016
Okay, I have a really quick question for all of you. I am having trouble getting my son and I to have different accounts. My son and I are logged into different Game Center accounts, but they are connected. Am I doing something wrong or is it just not possible? Whatever I do on my phone automatically goes to his iPad and vice versa.
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#5 Posted: 02:09:23 24/05/2016
I had a problem when I had my phone on and they are both using the same wifi, so I had to make sure my phone was not on at the same time running a game. Am not an expert on this, wish I knew the ins and outs. Was hoping my phone (android, set to USA and a different email) would be running a different gaming id than my ipad mini 2 which is set to NZ but they seem to conflict.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#6 Posted: 15:13:01 25/05/2016
Quote: lamoracke
I had a problem when I had my phone on and they are both using the same wifi, so I had to make sure my phone was not on at the same time running a game. Am not an expert on this, wish I knew the ins and outs. Was hoping my phone (android, set to USA and a different email) would be running a different gaming id than my ipad mini 2 which is set to NZ but they seem to conflict.

So the game on your Android has the same save file as the one on your iPad? That doesn't seem right, as they wouldn't even connect. I haven't downloaded Battlecast, yet. Do you create a login for the game that then connects through your Game Center (Apple) or whatever Android uses (much like Activate in the other Skylander mobile games)? If so, are you using the same login?
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#7 Posted: 18:55:59 25/05/2016
Not sure what is going on, I just know that when I turned my android on to play a game, a word game, my battlecast got an error and I could not log in. Truth, have not tried since.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me