Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Lego Dimensions equivalent of Dark Spyro?
Page 1 of 1
Lego Dimensions equivalent of Dark Spyro? [CLOSED]
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#1 Posted: 08:55:57 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I can't find any thread/info to answer my question and can't derive a better forum to ask it...

...it isn't really idle chatter and does involve Skylanders by association.

What is the Lego Dimensions equivalent of this site?

Thanks in advance.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 16:23:43 19/05/2016
Currently there is none. That is, if dark52 decides to do Lego Dimensions and then make a whole 'nother forum on the franchise.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 19:24:37 19/05/2016
Would they have a Dimensions section on a Lego forum though? Like how darkSpyro has a Skylanders section on a Spyro forum?
Don't ask me if there are currently any Lego forums though, I've never been interested so I'll have no idea. X'D
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#4 Posted: 19:48:36 19/05/2016
You know, all the darkspyro-like websites I follow have been around for a very long time. Not sure if there's much reason to make one of these franchise-specific news/walkthrough/forum sites anymore, since a lot of the time the franchise has an official site with news and forums, and walkthroughs can be found easily through sites that specialize in them. Back in the early 2000s this wasn't the case, so fans had to make their own.

Another factor is that Lego Dimensions only has one game. The sites I'm on that are this style all came about when the respective franchise was a few years old and had a few games already out.

Like Bolt suggested, maybe look for some Lego forums and see if they have any dedicated sections for Dimensions. Once its more established perhaps fans will migrate to different areas, but it's probably too soon right now.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#5 Posted: 04:46:53 20/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I honestly thought Dark52 had made one? Surely, all of the effort he did on last April 1st with the Lego themed skin for the site wasn't just for April Fools? Cool, thanks for responding; thread can close now that this has been answered...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me