Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Prototype chopper? [CLOSED]
BostonMAUSA Red Sparx Gems: 13
#151 Posted: 16:08:08 27/05/2016
I have a Skylander Model 8499588 w3141

I found it in the box of my son's skylander stuff
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#152 Posted: 18:21:13 27/05/2016
Quote: BostonMAUSA
I have a Skylander Model 8499588 w3141

I found it in the box of my son's skylander stuff

Is it just a regular chopper?
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#153 Posted: 19:22:14 27/05/2016
After studying the side view and the base's bottom pictures...its fake guys. 4inCreation already showed how the base can be altered in Photoshop...the 4 to a 6 can be changer easily...just takes time....witch he did take with the figure. First he removed it from the base...and cut it up like crazy.
[User Posted Image]

Looking at the picture real close...i added arrows of different colors. where the arrows are you can see the flaws. The reason he painted it black was to try to hide the sculpting material he used all over the place. The pink arrow is for where he added to his eyebrows, the light blue arrow shows where he cut off the lower jaw and add a butt load of material...(and he shortened the tongue). The green arrow you can see the material around the blade where he cut it an turned it vertical(and since he moved the chopper blade he should have done something to the weapons...cause they are almost always changed in the reposes). The yellow arrow shows the material on top of the gear...thats not spose to be there. Ane the yellow arrow shows a uneven bracket...i guess armor : covering his toes...witch is textured, witch should be smooth being armor an his eyebrows should be textured like his nose/muzzle....but thats just me. And last you can see where i turned the base red...look close where the arrows are pointing...you can see the freehand/lasso selection tool line on his an mine. And finaly when he was done he glued him back on the base...but he turned him around 180 degrees. Look at all your reposes...there base's are all different from S1 all the way to S4. And with the eye...he tryed to copy the concept art of the second drawing.

Yeah he put a lot of work into it...but those that create fakes want them to fool a lot of people. It's NOT a Prototype guys....not to mech'in prototype's are not painted. Also the model number is the same....its a new model so it should have a new number.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:58:28 01/06/2016 by Phoenix_Lord
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#154 Posted: 19:37:41 27/05/2016
It's just a bit hard to believe that a guy named "SkylandersLeaker" has never heard of Skylanders. At least the last leaker didn't disappear of the face of the earth after we realized it was fake.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#155 Posted: 19:38:12 31/05/2016
100% confirmed to not be in the new game so could be a prototype or custom
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#156 Posted: 01:51:57 05/06/2016
I just want to take a moment to honor the memory of prototype Chopper. You were an entertaining diversion while you lasted, my little dinosaur friend.
---
Boop me if you see this.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#157 Posted: 01:52:44 05/06/2016
i completely missed this happening during my "break", but damn it looks cool.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me