Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
First | Previous | Page 9 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#401 Posted: 17:33:18 13/08/2016
(Oh wow I didn't know that)

I stared as Shadmé approached. "I didn't mean to!" I blurted, mentally slapping myself. I'd been forgiven, hadn't I? I was definitely annoying someone at this point, but I couldn't stop. It's just how I am. "I need to stop. Sorry. I mean- AGH! I need to stop apologizing!" I distanced myself from everyone to hopefully avoid making anyone frustrated.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#402 Posted: 18:52:23 13/08/2016
Darx chuckled, seeing Skyhunter's actions upon noticing him. "So the furball does remember me? That's one of you then," He added, still keeping his distance. "Mind explaining to me what became of one of you imbeciles to do this to my other half? I'd like to know, if you'd be so kind as to telling me," He added, and grinned, "But whoever did this, I'd like to thank them, without that attack, I wouldn't be here right now," He added.

I looked up at Shadme and listened to what she had to say, before taking the fruit and taking a bite from it, feeling a bit better already. I blinked, "...What in the..." I stopped myself for a moment to think, but Darx so abruptly interrupted me..

"This world is like a video game," He stated, obviously annoyed at the fact that I was clueless to what this world was like, "I thought you would have been smart enough by now to realize where you were, the pixels should have gave it away," Darx then added, attitude still not a pleasant one...
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#403 Posted: 19:02:11 13/08/2016
I was going to say something to Shadmé, but Darx's voice cut me off. My attention went back to him and I stiffened up as he spoke. It was just... His voice... It was so... Dark. My irises were still gone leaving me with empty sockets. I was scared out of my mind, but I defensively put a hand on Prex's shoulder. I wasn't sure what happened with Darx the first time, but it was easy to tell that he was dangerous - and as much skill as I lacked, I was willing to keep my friends safe. No matter the cost...
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#404 Posted: 19:18:31 13/08/2016
I have no idea how, maybe it was because of Durza's hightened senses or maybe it was because they were near by but i knew they were in danger and some how i heard "this place is like a video game" which made me smile as i got up. Being a big gamer i knew one thing for a fact, every game has cheat codes. I realised i xhanged form again, i don't know how but i didn't care. I hond in on an evil aura and ran after it. In seconds i arrived and saw Darx. I say "well then friend if that's true about this place being a video game then you should know this much. Every game has cheat codes."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#405 Posted: 19:36:41 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright, fine, whatever, this place is like a game," I barked, my piercing gaze locked on the doppelganger. "What the **** do you want with us then, huh?"
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#406 Posted: 19:49:49 13/08/2016
Skyward watched Durza turn into a dragon and flee. "Now, what on earth is happening?" She started to get up, but stopped. "Probably a nightmare. He's fine. He's a dragon." She sat down, but remained alert to her surroundings.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#407 Posted: 19:56:54 13/08/2016
Ooc: i didn't switch back to dragon form yet Storm.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#408 Posted: 20:14:36 13/08/2016
Darx chuckled, "I'm bored, and I want to see what you guys discover about this place, and possibly who else has discovered their other half, or am I the first one?" He asked Skyhunter, "But, If nothing interesting happens..." He added, and snapped his fingers as a dark purple flame of pixels appeared in the palm of his hand. This was one of the many things Darx could do, no matter what form he was in, he could control 'Dark Pixels'. "I could always make things a bit... more interesting.."
---
#409 Posted: 20:18:40 13/08/2016
At that last sentence, I literally had to stop myself from screaming and running away. I couldn't abandon my friends, though. Not now. Not ever. I whimpered out the most pethetic sentence that could ever exist right then, "P-please don't..."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:20:10 13/08/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#410 Posted: 20:55:28 13/08/2016
((You said, "I realized I changed forms again.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#411 Posted: 22:50:44 13/08/2016
Ooc: ****! mistype on my part. Sorry.

I walk infront of Darx "you know something. I don't like your additude. Cheat code time. Up up down down left right left right A B start." nothing happens "huh, ether that cheat code doesn't work or something oh well i'll do this the old fashind way." i draw my sword and point the blade at Darx.

If anyone is a gamer and doesn't know what that cheat code is called i'll be so dissapointed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:32 13/08/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#412 Posted: 23:03:57 13/08/2016
((WOAH THERE
That's TOO OP Shade, and there wouldn't be any cheat codes in this RP, it doesn't make sense...))
---
#413 Posted: 23:09:49 13/08/2016
Ooc: well he said their in a video game and all video games have cheat codes. The only reason one can't find any for new games is becaus no one has found any yet. It is logic. But don't worry, the bazooka doesn't work, mainly because it isn't loaded lol.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#414 Posted: 23:15:55 13/08/2016
((But still
Cheat codes still don't make sense with this, and making weapons (even if they aren't loaded) appear like magic is not fair. This RP is supposes to be about the struggle of surviving in a virtual world, cheat codes are just too op and makes things less fun...))
---
#415 Posted: 23:30:08 13/08/2016
Ooc: okay i'll edit it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#416 Posted: 23:53:27 13/08/2016
((Better, thank you smilie ))

Darx blinked, and then glared, "I'd advise to keep that away, unless you want to hurt your already severely injured friend over there," Darx said in a annoyed tone, looking at the blade pointed at him, but then grinned, "But by all means if you want to loose her by getting rid of me, go ahead." he chuckled, knowing that they wouldn't do it, he just loved joking about morbid things.
---
#417 Posted: 00:24:33 14/08/2016
I kept staring blankly at the events occuring before me. It took me a second to take in what Darx said, but then it finally sank in. "T-they're connected..." I thought out loud. I then felt a sinking feeling, "So... W-we really can't get rid of D-Darx without g-getting rid of..." I trailed off looking back at Prex, the dots of the situation finally connecting. This wasn't good... So Darx is pretty much invincible. We can't hurt him without hurting Prex... This probably wasn't going to end well.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:27:14 14/08/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#418 Posted: 00:39:02 14/08/2016
"Bingo," Darx said to the UF Sans turned user, he smiled, "And there's no way of weakening me without hurting her," He said, the grin still plastered on his face.

But what Darx didn't know, was there was a way to weaken him, if I turned into a weaker form, so would he.

I looked up at Starlight, and slowly got back up, the health restoring fruit giving me back enough energy to stand up, I looked at the skeleton and whispered them something before Darx noticed, "I-If I'm right, then we may be able to change appearance, or I might be able to at least, w-we need to find a way to make my avatar change..." I added, "Hopefully I had someone weaker as an avatar before...Knowing my Danganronpa addiction," I added, but the problem was, how would we make this happen? Luckily I got to say that before Darx even noticed a thing.
---
#419 Posted: 00:41:39 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I already had one paw on the butt of my pistol, but I reconsidered after Darx's little comment. So that's how it's gonna be, huh? Can't hurt you with out hurting Prex, huh? As much as I wanted to knock a few teeth out of that ****-eating grin, I restrained myself. That's what Darx wanted me to do, and I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he got to me. My muzzle adopted a sly grin; time for some trash-talking, Foxtail style. "And lower myself to your pathetic level? Ain't happenin', pal." I spoke in a cool, collected tone, doing my best Dreamworks face. "I've dealt with with plenty of smug little asswipes throughout my life. You won't be any different."

[Hey, can we give Shadme a chance to catch up?]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:43:43 14/08/2016 by Skyhunter
#420 Posted: 00:48:31 14/08/2016
((Yep, I was going to wait for her, since my post above would be my last one until people caught up smilie ))
---
#421 Posted: 00:59:15 14/08/2016
I smirk "oh well then so be it. I'll just have to kill you both."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#422 Posted: 01:23:33 14/08/2016
What Prex said did make sense. I wasn't sure how we were going to be able to change her avatar, though. Maybe there could be something that could trigger a change... Although, before I could think of a good idea there was a certain thing that caught my attention...

I'll just have to kill you both.

"WHAT?!" I frantically turned my head to Shade. Had he completly lost it?! I knew that killing Prex would get rid of Darx and vice-versa, but there was no way we would just kill someone just to benefit our affairs. "Shade are you crazy?!" I shouted angrily at him, all my fear dissolving into nothing. I didn't even notice that one of my empty eyesockets gained a glowing red iris. I was never a fan of violence or killing. So this made me all the more angry.
#423 Posted: 01:40:31 14/08/2016
I send a thought over to Starlight that said just fallow my lead. I have a plan. i then say "well look i can tell you why. I've never rp with any of you guys really. I don't really know any of you, i'm an odtistic kid surrounded by strangers after all. If i kill any of you guys it'd be no skin off my back. What's more since i have adtisum i live for the virtual world. Because here i can feel like I'm in control. Hell i can do something that i would love to do that would never happen in the real world. I can become a ******g dragon! That's my ultamite dream. I don't want to leave here ever. The way i see it you would just get in the way of this wonderful new world and try to ruin it. By all means i have no reason to let you live if you give me a reason to kill you. Not only that but your only the second dark half of someone to show up so far with me and Corruptor being the first."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#424 Posted: 03:08:22 14/08/2016
OoC: Thanks for the courtesy, Skyhunter and Prex! :3 To be honest, I've been slowing down because I want NINJAsk to be able to catch up. (Also, I was at a sleepover and then a party, but that's not important.) Just because NINJAsk's knocked out and not directly involved with the events at hand doesn't mean she should be forgotten! We're pretty close to her right now, which is why I was emphasizing the importance of the fruit trees. I think some of the users not dealing with Darx right now could stumble upon her so she has something to do, if she'd be willing. I'd do it myself, but I already ran over to Prex to give her the fruit. I have a purpose, I swear! X3

I felt much more relieved when Prex accepted the peach. I could see the positive effects almost immediately. I had guessed correctly with the fruit, after all!
As I looked around to see if anyone else needed some assistance, I began to realize they were not all fixated on Prex, as I'd initially suspected. They were directing their focus to another person I hadn't seen prior.
The newcomer reminded me of Prex in a way I couldn't describe. But as he spoke, I realized that I had made a horrible misjudgment. This was not Prex. This being couldn't even have been human, like us. The dark mockery in his tone, the condescending grin on his face and the insanity twinkling in his eyes...only one thought came to mind.
Darx. Our worse Avatar Mishap nightmares are coming true.
I'd missed something huge, alright. Making sure my grip on my Asimi Bow was tight, I narrowed my eyes at Darx and stepped in front of Prex protectively, indicating to him that I knew who he was and that he was no good. Unfortunately for us, Darx seemed to have Lightmé's "two sides of the same coin" trait bonding him to Prex. Which meant I couldn't even try to kill him without putting Prex at risk.
I had my mind intact. I could think my way out of this predicament, I was sure-
"I'll just have to kill you both."
A chill creeping up my spine, I watched ShadeTheDragon out of the corner of my eye. "No," I said bluntly, spreading my wings to protect Prex further. "No, you will not. I won't let you." How dare this know-it-all with the OP OC think that he could make all the decisions here and toy with the life of one of my best friends? Even if Darx had declared this place to have to properties of a video game, that in no way meant that Shade could decide to end Prex's life just for the likelihood of destroying Darx! First, for all we knew, Darx was bluffing. Second, I doubted Prex would come back from death. With our luck, that would be the one feature this "game" did not hold. Third, Shade's words only held bitterness and greed. He would be doing this for his own gain, not even to do us a favor. Yes, I would fight this kid off to protect Prex, even at the cost of my own life.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#425 Posted: 03:15:01 14/08/2016
I thought to myself man I'm a really good actor. Still better not blow it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#426 Posted: 03:20:59 14/08/2016
Darx looked at Shade with a rather curious look, " Betraying the friendship of you and another user to simply destroy the likelyhood of me?" He asked, and chuckled, "A interesting choice, but otherwise a selfish choice," He added, and chuckled, "I can't tell what's more amusing, how selfish you are, and how this new power you possess has seemingly changed you, or the fact that if you were to go from this plan, why don't you attack Prextail first and weaken me, you didn't care about her life, so why not take out the weak point?" Darx added, "But that's just my opinion, I'm curious as to how you'll play this out,"

I blinked, watching the situation unfold. I really hoped that Shade didn't go along with what he had said, I hoped that he didn't harm Darx and not care about my safety. At this current state I felt weak and useless, like I was holding everyone back. Was there any way I could make myself useful...?

((Hahah, so next post I'll probably change form, let's see if anyone guesses what one before I post it smilie))
---
#427 Posted: 03:26:02 14/08/2016
(I feel useless right now darn it)

Hovering slightly away from the confrontation, I was thinking. I didn't want to cause any more harm than I already had. It was my fault, wasn't it? I was the one who decided to make Phosphora my avatar. I was the one who wanted to practice with my newfound, nearly uncontrollable powers. I was the one who hit Prex. A small part of me screamed that it wasn't my fault, I couldn't have seen this coming, I needed to learn how to use my powers, but I ignored it. As my thoughts grew more negative towards myself, I floated further away.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#428 Posted: 03:36:30 14/08/2016
As Shade's thoughts rang through my head, much to my surprise, my anger lessened a bit. This was all just an act... I knew that something was up. My eye stopped glowing, then the two red lights returned, as they normally were. I scooted over to Shadmé's side slowly and whispered to her, "Don't worry, this is just an act... He's not gonna hurt anyone, but keep up what you're doing now... We can't make Darx suspisious..."

I decided to play along with Shade's plan myself, although I might not be very convincing, now that I wasn't angry anymore. Despite that, I just tried to gather up what fire was still left in me. I fired my most convincing glare at Shade, "Shade... Back. Off. We're not gonna let you hurt Prex just for anyone's benefit. But... If you think about taking one more step closer..." I let my irises flick out, "Y O U ' R E - G O N N A - B E - D E A D - W H E R E - Y O U - S T A N D."

Wow... That came out a lot more convincing than I thought it would have... Guess being such an edgy character has its benifets!
#429 Posted: 03:37:19 14/08/2016
I shrug "why bother killing the weak link when killing you would be much more fun. But i'm feeling generous today so I'll give you a choice. Leave now and never show your ugly mug ever again and I'll spare you. If not then you can die. Personally i would perfer it if you took the easy way out and just leave. I don't enjoy killing but i will if you make me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#430 Posted: 04:00:26 14/08/2016
((Shadme seems to be the only one knowing my excistance...well, Guess I gotta make myself noticed.))

"Argh... stop...passing...OUT!" I complained to myself before trying to get up again. I narrowed my eyes and averted any leftover power to me, but it hurt, it was hurting too much. I became angered by my own lack of power. It came down to me screaming again, releasing Telekenetic waves, but this time, it had been averted to the upper-back of my body. As if I had done this multiple times, a dragon appeared from my back. Its power awakened, I felt myself getting back at things. I looked up as the dragon looked down. "So... Delta is a Spirit-Summoner...eh?" I said to myself. The dragon lowered itself and snatched up some of the fruit, it gave it to me, then dissolved into a purple mist, returning back into me. That did hurt a bit again. I groaned. "Hopefully nobody saw that..." I thought before attending to the fruit. My arms however still prove too weak as I couldn't lift them. Summoning a Spirit gives power, but only for as long as it is awake. Right now, I felt the power draining already.

((Dragon in question: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic...zYNoTz2nwIZSSm1))
#431 Posted: 04:03:55 14/08/2016
(Imma find you because I'm not doing anything)

I stared at where a dragon had appeared momentarily. I approached slowly, curious. "Hello?" I called. "Is someone there?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#432 Posted: 23:10:40 14/08/2016
Darx chuckled, "Oooo, I'm so scarred," he added with a grin, seeing the other's motives, "Alright, attack me, I dare you, see how much pain your friend gets in," He added, "So much for calling her a friend -ack!" Darx was given a little surprise as pixels started to form at his feet, "Th-The hell is this?!" He added, stepping back, and seeing as I had also been under the same effect.

I smiled, "Heh, I-It's working," I added with a smile, sacrificing my strength to protect my friends, that's what I was doing. The pixels soon changed both our avatar forms. Though, the change in form drained my energy because I had kind of 'forced' it. I just kept concentrating on the form change that the change its self drained my energy. Standing in Gundam Tanaka's place was now a much shorter character, wearing a green shirt and a brown skirt. Well, he wasn't standing for long as the energy drain soon made me collapse again, this time just from exhaustion of energy drain. I would be fine with a bit of rest.

Darx on the other hand, was quite similar yet different in appearance. He just looked, well, shocked to have become this powerless. "Ha- eh... Uh..." He blinked, and backed away from the group a bit. The evil copy knew it was useless to pick a fight in this form, in this kind of environment too.
---
#433 Posted: 23:42:51 14/08/2016
I smirk and start to slowly walk toward it "well well well. Seems to me things have gone from out of your favor to holy **** this is bad not in your favor. So my offer still stands. Leave and never show your face ever again and you get to live. Stay and you die. Like i said" i lick the blade of my sword "it's your choise."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#434 Posted: 02:34:23 15/08/2016
OoC: Yes! Fujisaki! smilie

I swallowed nervously as Starlight whispered in my ear. How did she know Shade was acting? What if they were both involved in a ruse to kill Prextail?
No, Shadmé, be rational. Of course they're acting! Neither want to kill Prex. We're flippin' members of a Spyro the Dragon forum. Not murderers. And besides, they had time together before you got here. They had way more time to set this up.
Deciding to accept Starlight's logic, I nodded a bit to acknowledge her, then turned back to Darx. I directed all my mental anger I'd formerly felt at Shade back to the doppelgänger. He was the one threatening us. And if he acted on any of his surely-extant killing impulse, he would have to watch out for me. I'd defend everyone to my dying breath.
Starlight and Shade continued to act, and I had to admit, they were doing a darned good job. I still stood in front of Prex, just in case...
...Aaand something happened sooner than I thought it would. I was buffeted by bright light streaming from pixels on either side of me. I heard Darx protesting, which meant we had done well. I hoped, anyway.
The change revealed itself in the form of an avatar change for both Prex and Darx. So the two did directly affect each other, after all! Leaving Shade to deal with Darx, I turned to steady my friend as much as I was able. "H-how did you..."
Her new form didn't appear as if he'd hurt a fly. However Prex had managed to manipulate avatar control, it was genius! Darx wouldn't dare make threats when he appeared as an avatar this innocent-looking.
---
#435 Posted: 19:30:21 15/08/2016
I looked up, a bit blurred. That voice came from above, as if someone was floating or flying. I looked up, and saw someone aproach. I got up. "Who are you?" I called, pain clearly stained on my face. "If you're an enemy I will have to take you down..."
That sounded a lot weaker than intended... In fact, outright calling to someone was energy-consuming. I collapsed through my legs once again. "I-I can...no... I can't..."
Ignoring my In-Character tendencies, I admitted to the fact I couldn't bare this alone... someone might even need to feed me... worst case scenario,,I might go numb..
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#436 Posted: 19:58:06 15/08/2016
I was walking to try and find the others when I finally found the group. The first person I saw was pretty familiar "How did you turn into Delta?" I asked as I walked up to Blackwing. I saw she was pretty weakened and I was obviously concerned. "Is there a way I can help you buddy? Please tell me" I said as I held Blackwing in my tiny goat arms the best I could
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#437 Posted: 20:12:28 15/08/2016
I was weak, but snap I still could. I got up, and send the person flying with Telekenetic waves. In a jolt, I ran away, despite my already-so-low wnergy reselves. I duck away into the dark corners of the forest. Here, I would be save from the sudden growth of attention.
The dark shadows provided cool air, and I used it to energize up, and eat the fruit. Once I was done, I keot hidden, but through the leaf's I could see otthers in the distance, oppising someone. I felt an ominous aura, but I liked it. It was my kind of vibe...

What I didnt know was that this vibe came from Darx, and I was radiating a similair aura-but only way more powerfull, now that I had healed up....
#438 Posted: 20:53:57 15/08/2016
I grinned as Prex and Darx successfully changed avatars. Prex's plan really worked! Although, I was still confused on how Prex managed it... Despite that, I was glad she had done it. Darx didn't nearly look as threatening as before or - much to my own enjoyment - as tall, either. I made one more smirk and snicker at Prex's evil clone before looking back to her with Shadmé.

"That was awesome, Prex! How'd you manage to do that?" I was getting a bit more curious. I knew it couldn't have been easy, but I wanted to try my different forms, as well - Starlight especially. Seeing as she was a personification of me, after all.

Looking back though... I could've sworn I saw something in the back of the woods rush by. ... No. It was probably an animal or something. Even if it was another threat or whatever, I was honestly too tired to deal with anything like that again. It was probably Sans... Or me... Uh... Probably both. Anyway, I made a quick mental shrug before turning my gaze back to Prex. She must've been pretty shaken up after all of that.
#439 Posted: 00:17:38 16/08/2016
"Hey, wait!" I called, but the person was gone. "Darnit! I always mess up like this." I sighed and floated into a tree.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#440 Posted: 00:32:24 16/08/2016
Before long, Darx had made a run for it into the woods when he felt like no one was looking at him, and hopefully would get away with no one seeing him. Thankfully to him, he probably did. He'd come back for more trouble when he felt more strong and confident. I on the other hand, still felt pretty drained of my energy, and just plain tired. I felt no energy to get up off of the ground and just lied there. "I-I think I'll be o-ok..." I added, out of breath, "J-Just need a bit of time to...relax.."
---
#441 Posted: 00:39:07 16/08/2016
Once Darx was long gone i relax and breath a sigh of releife. "damn that was to close. For a second their i thought i would've had to fallow through with that." I look at Prex and give a gentle smile "that was great timing on your part Prex. I really didn't want to back up my words with action."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#442 Posted: 00:47:13 16/08/2016
I gave a weak smile, "I-I'm glad tha-that I was able to do that..." I said, still out of breath. "...A-And I'm glad too that you didnt ha-have to do that.."
---
#443 Posted: 00:48:25 16/08/2016
"Thanks, Skyhunter, Starlight and Shade," I said to the three who had bravely stood up to Darx. "You guys were awesome out there! I don't know if I'd have the courage to threaten Darx like that." Even though our RP-selves in Avatar Mishap had bravely fought back attacks from reoccurring doppelgängers and dark lords alike, doing battle in real life was in a whole other league.
Seeing as Prextail was worn out and not moving for now, I opted to lay down on the grass right next to her. "I'll hang out with you," I offered. "I'm glad you're just a bit out of breath. That was really scary, I'll have to admit."
---
#444 Posted: 00:59:13 16/08/2016
I giggled a little, "Hahah, th-thanks Shadme," I said with a smile, looking over at her when she led down beside me. "...So much for being tall..." I added jokingly, now being shorter than my original height. "A-And yeah it was...I-I was lucky that I could do that...B-But it still worries me that he's still out there somewhere..."
---
#445 Posted: 01:27:38 16/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, that's right, you better run ya little snot-wad!" I taunted the retreating Darx with a triumphant smirk. Looks like we won't be seeing him again any time soon! After that bit of gloating, I turned to the weakened, but still okay Prex. Seeing that Shadme had decided to lay down next to her, I decided to do the same, sprawling out on the soft, cool grass. I chuckled at her comment on losing her newfound height. "You think you got it bad? I used to be 5' 9", and now look at me!" Though I didn't show it, the incident had put me on edge as well; doppelgangers were almost never easy to get rid of, and the fact that Darx was still at large made me worried. Foxtail had a darker side to him that had actually gotten out in the Avatar Mishap, and for the safety of everyone around me, I prayed to god that never happened here.
---
#446 Posted: 02:41:33 16/08/2016
"Teach me your ways, O Wise One!" I joked, referring to Prex's ability to change avatars when she'd needed it the most. While I would be perfectly okay retaining my form as Shadmé the angel for a long time, I was somewhat curious as to what else I'd put on my avatar rotation. For some reason, that memory was very unclear to me, which was odd. I thought that I'd be able to easily recall which characters I'd put up, but that didn't seem to be the case. I could only hope and pray that they were heroines...
"Back to being short, eh?" I responded to Prex's and Skyhunter's comments. "Sounds like my usual life in a nutshell!" While Shadmé was a self-OC, I hadn't quite designed her to be the midget size I was in real life. That honor went to my other self-OC, Ember. Anyway, what I supposed I was mainly getting at was that any boost in size, no matter how little, was good for me!
---
#447 Posted: 03:39:07 16/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah," I simply replied. Even if I loved being Foxtail, learning how to change between avatars at will would dramatically improve our chances at conquering this digital world's challenges. I don't exactly remember which characters I put in my roster- I was only half paying attention when it prompted me to upload my avatars, and I just picked six random characters off the top of my head. Hopefully I picked some that were at least half decently useful.

Though as I was laying there, something was nagging me in the back of my head. I couldn't shake the feeling that we had forgotten something in all this hullabaloo...

Then it hit me. I suddenly bolted upright. "We forgot about Ninjask!"
---
#448 Posted: 04:54:31 16/08/2016
((And me?))

Storm rolled over nervously. Its been who-knows-how-long since they left. What's going on? She flipped over and landed on her wing. She whispered a curse and righted herself, then stood up. Might as well check on them. She started walking, then stopped. I don't know where they are. That's a minor setback.
---
#449 Posted: 11:17:10 16/08/2016
I looked at Darx curiously. Was he another User-turned person? Probably, but his ominous looks made me not dare to come out. I knew from myself I was drawn to more darker things in generall, simply because I had more interest in them. I was a daring person in RP's, often daring to spark in on the more... eviler things, but this was real, not an RP. Would I really be just AS daring as in RP's? Nope. I decided to leave Darx along, thus also leaving with my own darker aura. I finally popped out of the bushes a bit further ahead and walked on my own. I wondered if anyone would care for me to begin with....

I sat down even further ahead on a fallen tree, staring at the trees.. Then, jolted up, a sudden urger of anger blazing through me. I blasted a tree over with yet another telekentic wave. "Agh! I have no idea what's going on but its nagging on me." I talked to myself. Maybe there was something I could let my agression out of, aside trees...

Oh hey, what's this? I began messing around in my pockets when I found a black, small disc with a red button on it. Anyone outside of the Inazuma Fandom would be drooling on what this even was, but someone who was inside of the fandom-like me-would know withing seconds.
I pressed the button, and a soccerball formed itself. Yes, this'll be much better than hitting trees... That, and the birds would be silent...
#450 Posted: 13:34:16 16/08/2016
I narrowed my eyes. "You're right! Fricken' Darx got in the way of looking for her...and everyone else..." Ever since the lightning strike, our group had been split up again. Seeing as we'd been lying on the ground for a few minutes now, I hoped that Prex was feeling at least a bit better. We had to get back to our primary objective: find the missing user(s).
I straightened up after Skyhunter did, offering Prextail a hand if she needed it. Glancing around, I realized that Darx was gone for sure. Good. He'd also taken something else with him- the only way I could describe it was a dark aura of some kind. The air felt clear again. When I'd run onto the scene with the healing fruit, I hadn't thought about it much back then since I was in a panic, but it was like running through smog. So it seemed doppelgängers had a telling presence. Interesting...
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me