Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
First | Previous | Page 4 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#151 Posted: 02:00:46 06/06/2016
I begin descending down the Volcano "well lets get going. the sooner the better."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#152 Posted: 03:08:42 06/06/2016
"Urgh, I know how you feel about the wings," I sympathized, flapping my own and trying to shake out the phantom sting. It was like talking about and imagining paper cuts. Having wings was a strange feeling, that was for sure. I tried to push the armor piece forward, but nearly toppled over onto Storm- I mentally cursed myself and stopped moving my wings. Hooray for balance adjustment!
"It's kinda funny you mention burnt wings," I chuckled as I fitted the armor around her limbs. "Y'know, I was just thinking about scorched feathers myself, heh heh." It made me wonder briefly if she could sense my thoughts, but I dismissed the thought in order to inspect the armor. It seemed to fit snugly around my friend-turned-dragon, which I was currently scrutinizing critically. Had I applied it correctly? I hadn't bumped a scale out of place, had I? Well, I was sure Storm would let me know...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#153 Posted: 06:56:05 06/06/2016
'good idea' and I start to go down the volcano with him
---
smilie
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#154 Posted: 11:54:11 06/06/2016
"You've got it right," Storm said. She slid in the final part, her Lightning Orb, herself. "Now, time for a display of raw electric power!" She raised her wings and a single spark fell from them. "I don't know how to do this," she admitted. "How about exploring instead?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#155 Posted: 13:45:00 06/06/2016
I gave no answer. Yes, sure, I knew who Austin was, but I was having too much fun playing my character. It was somehow... amusing... Ooor I was so in-character I grew a little too big of a pride.. Who knows.

"No. I don't know you." I said, turning to Austin. "You, along with the otthers sound unfamiliar to me. The only thing I know is that I am from DarkSpyro myself, but as to who I am is unimportant to any of you." I said, giving flipper gestures now and then. "I also seem of no importance to any of you as half of you tend to ignore me."
#156 Posted: 16:38:17 06/06/2016
I tried not to chuckle at Storm's "display of raw electric power." I could only imagine what kind of laugh she'd give me if I tried out my Asimi Bow, hilted to my side. "Luckily for us, I don't think we'll need our powers anytime soon," I replied to Storm. For a moment, I idly watched some of the other users head off towards the volcano looming in the distance. It was sure to be a rough trek- the calm and verdant forested area where we currently stood would fade away into bleak, acrid land. No place hospitable for an angel.
"This way, I suppose?" I suggested, gesturing in the opposite direction. The bitter volcanic air would not find us there. Perhaps we'd run in with other people in our same situation... or perhaps Storm and I would become the ultimate explorers. The idea of doing important things with my good friend made me happy.
---
#157 Posted: 16:40:46 06/06/2016
I fell over and fell down the rocks on my butt "ow! That hurt!" It probably came out as a large roar
---
smilie
#158 Posted: 16:44:47 06/06/2016
I looked up, ignoring the people behind me. If I were to play in-character, I was in need of hiding my pride and just get curious. That roar was cartainly closeby. I decide to have a look.
Without saying anything, I jump away, towards the core of the roar.
#159 Posted: 17:46:31 06/06/2016
I fly down "careful. I think I should give you a ride."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#160 Posted: 17:48:09 06/06/2016
As fast as my flippers could carry me, I ran towards the location of the roar.
#161 Posted: 17:51:04 06/06/2016
"Yeah, you're used to your wings" hops onboard
---
smilie
#162 Posted: 17:54:57 06/06/2016
actually I wasn't but I didn't say anything as I climbed down.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#163 Posted: 19:15:22 06/06/2016
Quote: prextail202
((Just to give you guys an idea of how much of a voice change lil ole me had to put up with, You should heard Gundam's voice in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBOkbD2P2po ))

I smiled, "Heheh, You're lucky to at least be the same gender you were before," I added, "This is just really weird for me, but then again you're a whole different species, I guess each situation has it's pros and cons," I explained, and I couldn't help but get a massive rush of Deja-Vu from this as well.

I was suddenly given a shock as another individual suddenly bumped into me, and exclaimed my usernickname. They said something about being 'Greeny'? I felt really bad, because for the life of me I couldn't remember who this was. But that was normal for me, I was a severely forgetful person.

((just bringing this to the next page ^-^))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#164 Posted: 23:50:29 06/06/2016
"Who knows when we'll need our powers?" Storm asked. "We could be ambushed! Or attacked! Or we might find a desperate need to electrify something!" She looked in the direction Shadme pointed. It looked fairly safe, but she was no expert. "Why not?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#165 Posted: 00:07:48 07/06/2016
I was perhaps a little too curious, making me careless.

As I passed a corner, a figure came into my sight, and before I could even see what it was, I rammed into them. The sound of frog colliding with armor echoed for a bit before setting down. I gave a slight growl as I hopped backwards, holding my head. Though, I decided to get in-character as fast as I could, regaining my pose. "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you in time." I apologized to the figure in front of me. I saw a second, red with black figure nearby, too.

((If alright, I'm switching character 2 on my list to Delta. I'm so damm in-Character I couldn't resist it xD))
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:18:42 07/06/2016 by BlackWing116
#166 Posted: 03:35:28 07/06/2016
OoC: Yay! I finally get to interact with you, NINJAsk! :3 I wanted to before but didn't want to teleport to the area you were or something, lol.

"You have a point," I shrugged as we waked on through the trees and waving grass. "I suppose it is a bit naïve of me to hope that I'll miraculously learn how to use my powers in the heat of battle or something." I gave a small chuckle. "We'll have to take a closer look when we get farther away from everyone else. Just as a precaution, I mean. These arrows have decent range- who knows where they might wind up!"
Something whizzed in front of my vision, colliding with Storm's armor. I winced and covered an ear at the resounding boom.
Man, Storm's armor really is tough!
I thought to myself at first. As soon as the realization of what happened suddenly sunk in, I removed my hand from my ear and shook my head, meeting the eyes of the new arrival.
I immediately recognized her as a Greninja, due to having extensive Pokemon knowledge. She was tongueless, catching me off-guard at first due to the species wearing their tongues notably around their necks, like a scarf. But I quickly deduced that this, logically, meant that the Greninja was a fellow user- of course a Pokemon formerly human would want a full range of speech!
I gave the Greninja a small smile after her apology. "It's alright. Are you fine, Storm? Your armor absorbed most of the damage. I don't think anyone was hurt..." Focusing back on the new user, I introduced myself. "Seems like a lot of funny stuff's going on, huh? My name's Shadmé. Who might you be?"
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#167 Posted: 05:37:34 07/06/2016
"Oh... Sorry" I said with frown before going back to Evan
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#168 Posted: 11:29:28 07/06/2016
Shadmé, heh?

I smirked a little.
Shadmé was a user I also know from a site named Deviantart. No way way she missed me putting that one drawing up... If I told my In-Character name, she'd guess right away-and I just wanted to see if she guessed right.
"I'm Delta." I said with a rather monotone voice, trying hard to hide my happiness. Seeing Shadmé for real just made me want to scream in glee, but if I was going to play In-Character, it might just be better to hide that.
I stuck out a flipper, in form of a handshake. "Nice to meet you, Shadmé."
#169 Posted: 12:02:42 07/06/2016
Storm lay on the ground panting. "I swear, dragons aren't supposed to be knocked over by a giant frog-thing. I swear—hey, why are you talking?" She got up and looked at the creature who was called Delta. "Frogs don't talk. But then again, frogs aren't supposed to kick down dragons, be a weird shade of blue, or have a creepily long tongue. So what are you?"
---
#170 Posted: 12:36:21 07/06/2016
"I'm a Greninja, or, well, I turned into a Greninja at some point." I said, putting my flipper up my chin, thinking. Then I smiled, and waved. "But hey, dragon's aren't supposed to talk either, do they? Or have I mistaken something during dragon anatomy..."
I leaned down onto a tree once more. Man, playing In-Character this intense. As if I wasn't taking the whole situation as a joke or something.
#171 Posted: 14:06:53 07/06/2016
I turned around "Delta? I have heard that name before from a close friend" I said
---
#172 Posted: 15:00:47 07/06/2016
I got on my feet and walked into the forest and saw lots of different creatures
---
smilie
#173 Posted: 18:08:19 07/06/2016
OoC: EyeBrawler, I don't think you're near us. smilie

"Delta, huh?" My smile became wider in happiness as I shook her flipper. She seemed rather serious, and I bet I'd be looked at quite foolishly if I was incorrect, but I just had to know...
After she and Storm conversed for a moment, I finally decided to venture. It was now or never. "I happen to know a certain online friend who uses the name Delta. She's a really good friend of mine, too..." I watched the user-turned-Greninja lean against a tree. I wondered what she'd gone through thus far? It was like she'd seen something grim, refusing to smile or joke. It was enough to make me worry. Had something gone wrong between transformation into a Greninja? I really hoped my guess was right. "Delta... would you happen to be that person? NINJAsk, that is?" I quickly corrected myself, knowing that NINJAsk11 was an old name, and she also went by many others. "Or maybe UmbraSyndralTops... or... BlackWing?"
---
#174 Posted: 18:12:38 07/06/2016
[[OMG I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMOOOREEEEE!]]

I eyed Shadmé, and gave a slight chuckle. "You're hard to fool, Shadmé." I said before getting back up. "Yes, I am NINJAsk, or UmbraSyndralTops, or BlackWing, whatever you wish." I said, giving a slight smile. While there was no point anymore in hiding my identity-since she guessed correctly-I remained so In-Character, I might just turn into Delta for real...

That's were a headache started to play.

"Agh..." I groaned to myself, but I tried to hide it. This In-Character thing was too much fun.

The headache grew stronger, and before I knew it, I leaned back into the tree, holding my head.
#175 Posted: 18:13:57 07/06/2016
"Uhhhh... Hello?" Please don't be a roar, please don't be a roar...
---
smilie
#176 Posted: 18:15:52 07/06/2016
I grabbed my head tighter. "Stop... Roaring!" I called out. The pain was splitting my head by now. I tried getting up, but I just stumbled down like a limb frog. I rolled myself up like a ball, hoping to relax myself so the pain would fade.

[[oh wait, xD]]
#177 Posted: 18:18:50 07/06/2016
OoC: Embraaaace the Delta!

I laughed a tiny bit, out of relief. I wasn't wrong! And NINJAsk was here indeed! I flashed Storm a grin of accomplishment. With two of my best friends beside me, we could accomplish anything! The world was our oyster. Was that how the saying went? It's not like I could check, considering I didn't have a phone with me anymore...
I heard NINJAsk groan a little, and turned to her in curiosity. At first, she seemed to be fine, but as the seconds past, I saw her relying more and more on the tree for support. Happiness turned to concern. "NINJAsk? Do you need a hand?" I offered, watching her clutch her head. What was happening? Was something going wrong? I had to be sure to help in any way possible, but I didn't want to randomly start poking NINJAsk, either.
To make things worse, the roaring that must've been Caesar's doing was getting louder and more common in frequency. It was visibly agitating NINJAsk. I crouched down as she curled into a ball, worry flecking over my features. Please be alright, please be alright...

OoC: Whoops, I was double-ninja'd. This reminds me of the old days... smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:33:41 07/06/2016 by ShadowMewX
#178 Posted: 18:25:24 07/06/2016
[[Omg Yeeeesssss! I seriously can't wait to be the most humanoid out of all of you! smilieDD]]

I looked at Shadmé, and gave her a slight nod. "J-just a headache, suddenly." I said, giving a slight smile. I got back up, but as soon as I was standing, I fell back down again. I began to feel cold, really cold. I hugged myself, and closed my eyes, making me not see what happened after that...

A swirl of pixels had embraced me tightly, and flung me off my feet, yes, feet, I no longer had flippers. I was flung all the way into a tree before the odd swirl of pixels left me alone. For a few seconds, the world was blank to me, and like a sack of potatoes, I fell back down on the ground.

Since my eyes were closed, I had not yet witnissed the transformation I had gone through, but my surroundings sure did.

[[Yup, Shadmé was hardcore NINJAsk'd smilie

Also, hate to play for GM but the one-linsers guys, remember the rules?]]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:38:21 07/06/2016 by BlackWing116
#179 Posted: 18:36:12 07/06/2016
"That wasn't creepy at all"
---
smilie
#180 Posted: 18:40:40 07/06/2016
OoC: Please don't be NINJAsk'd again, please don't be NINJAsk'd again... smilie

I leapt back as pixels seemed to lunge at NINJAsk from the ground, cutting her off from me. I yelped as she was flung away, and after a "Hang on, Storm!" I gave chase. "I won't let you take her!" I yelled at the pixels, the echo of NINJAsk's impact with the tree resounding in my ears. I shouldn't have jumped, I should have grabbed her! What was I thinking? I was such a fool...
As I reached NINJAsk's tree, the pixels faded away. I slowed to a halt a few steps away from her, gasping at the sight.
NINJAsk was no longer a Greninja.
She was now human, wearing dark clothes that added to her mysterious personality. Her hair was black, red and white, and I knew I didn't need to see her eyes to know who she'd become.
Delta had become Delta.
---
#181 Posted: 18:49:29 07/06/2016
Quote: ShadowMewX

Delta had become Delta.

[[GUESTBOOK]]

I slowly opened my eyes, a little dizzy from the impact earlier. Slowly, Shadmé appeared in my still blurred sight, but I recovered much faster than a normal human could. "Eeh.. Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked curiously, only to notice the change in voice. The Pokémon-ish tone had faded. It seemed like I had my normal voice back, well, almost.

My voice sounded so serious, so, dark... What happened. I felt a strange power surge trough my body.

I got up, and tried to grab a tree nearby to help me get up, but instead, a rock had been flung into the tree.
"Wait, what?" I asked, noticing the rock. I stretched my arm out to-WAIT WHAT!?

I had arms, I was wearing clothes.... very...dark...clothes...

Oh god...

A little too far In-Character....

Anyways, realizing who I was, I went for the tree again and grabbed it tightly. I looked down at the rock. "That... was my Telekenisis..." I said in a almost monotone voice. Notthing I could do about that. It almost felt natural hiding any sort of emotion, pride, or anything for that matter, away from the outside world. Instead, I looked at Shadmé, and gave a slight smile. "This... is rather interesting. I.. I'm really Delta..." I said, a little amound of glee escaping me. "This is pretty cool. I'm no longer some stupid kind of frog." I continued. As I enjoyed this slight amound of glee, my dizzyness dissapeared, and I could stand on my own again. I walked over to Shadmé, but at that moment, my dark-self returned. "So, now what?" I asked my pal, in a much emotoinless-er way than I wanted.
#182 Posted: 20:39:57 07/06/2016
"Uhh, dragons can talk. Haven't you seen Puff The Magic Dragon?" Storm growled. "Hey, wait, Greninja or whatever you call yourself, you're changing. You're no longer a frog-creature. I'm sure it's pretty obvious by now, though." She held out a paw. "Anyway, pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm Storm."

((Could you slow down a bit? I'm not out of school yet.))
---
#183 Posted: 20:48:55 07/06/2016
((Woah recap?))
---
#184 Posted: 21:11:28 07/06/2016
((Thechnically went away from you and accidently rammed into Storm Dragon. Shadme guessed correctly who I am. Aaand I went through my first Avatar change after I got flung in a random direction. Currently Shadme is only with me.))
#185 Posted: 03:24:41 08/06/2016
OoC: LOL NINJAsk
Yup, I'll slow down! Sorry about that, haha. Got a little excited. X3

"Sorry to stare," I apologized immediately, stepping back to give her some space. It was a good thing I had, though, because my newly-transformed friend had inadvertently flung a rock into the nearby tree. I let her inspect herself without my watchful eye this time, my own gaze shifting from the rock to Storm, who seemed to be coming up to us again. Finally, she announced her realization about the telekinesis, and I found myself surprised at her tone of voice. But as she gave me a smile that seemed to contrast it, I figured it might have just been an element of her own character. "Yeah, that's pretty awesome!" I agreed with her. "It's fun being your own OC. I can't imagine being anyone else than this dark angel here." I gestured to myself. "Anyway..." I stepped to the side to allow Storm to introduce herself. "We were planning on doing some exploration here. We do need a camp, a source of food and water, and a place to train. Care to join us?"
---
#186 Posted: 06:53:46 08/06/2016
"Can I join" I stepped forwards
---
smilie
#187 Posted: 09:09:46 08/06/2016
"Well, might as well work on getting a fire" I said to nobody in particular as I went exploring for decent pieces of wood for a fire. "At least I have friends with me"
---
#188 Posted: 12:49:28 08/06/2016
"Desu Yo ne...(That's that)" I said, kind of to myself, I then averted my eyes back to Shadmé and Storm. "Training? It depends in what... view you wish to put that." I said darkly-unintended, again-to Shadmé. "Knowing my character, I'm near perfect. I only require a stabelizer for the ... how should I put this... unusual abilities I posses..."

At this point I didn't even need to put any effort into playing In-Character. it came like it was a part of me.

"Though, if you mean training as to understanding the powers we posses, yes, I more or the less agree with your idea." I continued talking, though, there was no smile to boot my entheusiasm this time. Instead, I grew curious to the abilities I owned. Sure, Delta was meant to be an Inazuma Eleven OC character, but there was absolutely no ball to boot that, so I was stuck with the otther abilities.

Like throwing rocks in a tree without even touching them.

I turned away from Shadmé, and tried lifting the rock that I had flung into a tree earlier, but without me understanding my abilities properly, I flung something much bigger into myself. And that bigger thing was Shadmé.

"Sorry..." I said. "That... didn't go well..."
#189 Posted: 15:03:34 08/06/2016
I spread a small bit of slime on the floor and demonstrated its flammable capababilities. By making it exploded.
---
smilie
#190 Posted: 15:30:15 08/06/2016
I looked at the dragon's ability. My blue eyes shining in the light the explosion caused. I turn once the explosion faded away. "You have quite remarkable abilities. Usefull when we're in need of heat." I said, even darker than before. It was so natural to me, but to otthers I might end up being intimidating...
#191 Posted: 19:59:51 08/06/2016
I approach slowly. the ground shaking under me with each step. I lower my head and say "please that's nothing. I can wheled all of the elements at will. or at least my oc can. but I wish to avoid using them around anyone because I fear my lack of control may result in having my abilities blown out of proportion." my size was normally enough to intimidate anyone and I felt braver as Durza. "I may not really be like this but this is one of the many forms my oc Durza can assume. since me and my oc are one and the same you could say that I'm always in character."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#192 Posted: 01:24:43 09/06/2016
After wandering away from the current group, I couldnt help but notice a VERY familiar dark angel in the distance.

Shadme

I went wide eyed, and tried to quickly think of an excuse for approaching. Thinking of an excuse, I slowly approached, I really wish I didnt look so menacing in my current state.

"..Hello.." I simply said in Gundam's deep voice, "I saw you earlier, I didnt really get a chance to properly introduce myself.." I added, looking at the group of two as I slowly approached. "...ShadowMewX, correct?" I then asked her, and then smiled a little, "I recognize your Kid Icarus OC, Shadme,"
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#193 Posted: 02:06:56 09/06/2016 | Topic Creator
After I got done practicing my audition for the very prestigious part of "the hunk of wood", I noticed that Prex had moved on. "Hey, Prex, wait up!" I trailed after her, beckoning Austin to follow as well.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#194 Posted: 06:47:28 09/06/2016
"Are we going to try your fire or do you think you won't have control?"
---
smilie
#195 Posted: 17:03:27 09/06/2016
I had not gone too far from Evan. When I saw him follow Shadme, I decided to follow him. I had some wood for a fire, but it slowed me down a little.
---
#196 Posted: 18:54:06 09/06/2016
I say "well if you want to risk a forest fire then sure why not?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#197 Posted: 23:05:53 09/06/2016
I looked up for a moment to see Prex appearing. Wondering if she was going to comment on Greninja missing, I moved past her and leaned on a tree again, then crossed my arms. From this angle I could also see a fennec fox appearing, Asriel trailing behind it with wood.

I was going to be the "edgy mysterious creep", wether I wanted or not.
#198 Posted: 01:27:48 13/06/2016
OoC: Shade, where are you? O.o You seem to be all over the place!

I listened to NINJAsk carefully. She seemed to be really in character! Her colder façade seemed to be second nature for her. If I didn't know her well, I would've been terrified she was secretly plotting our demises or something. But it was possible that it might've been her own avatar exerting an influence over her. We'd toyed with that concept in the Avatar Mishap RP. And as I'd mentioned before, even if Shadmé the angel influenced me in some way, it would be for the better. Our personalities were quite similar, except for the fact Shadmé was braver and stronger than me.
"Yes, I meant training to understand our powers," I elaborated. "Shadmé might have the skill to shoot a bow, but since my mind is intact, I'm not sure I myself have the knowledge. I feel it'd be best to figure that out before anything major happens." Letting that simmer in the air, I watched NINJAsk curiously as she tried to test her own power. I was able to figure out her character had telekinesis pretty quickly. Not because she had any physical signs of moving towards a rock to try or something, but because I was flung off my feet at her. I hadn't done that! I yelped, curling my wings in to protect myself. Thankfully, I had directed my landing to the softer grass rather than NINJAsk, and she escaped without injury. I stretched, gingerly finding my footing again. "You alright there?" I asked. "Telekinesis will sure take some getting used to, huh?"
I took a few steps in another direction, making 100% sure I was uninjured. Nothing felt damaged, not even my wings. I breathed a sigh of relief. A close call. Hopefully all risk would be eliminated if we could find a more open area...
My thoughts were taken on a different track as soon as someone began running up to me. I didn't recognize this male, but he sure recognized me, as indicated by his correct identification of my DarkSpyro username as well as my OC's name and fandom. Wow.
"I have a fan!" I joked, despite the situation and how sketchy the dude looked. I seriously wished I could identify him, but I was drawing a blank. "You're absolutely right, by the way, but you can call me Shadmé. Much less bulkier than ShadowMewX." And more outdated. "Sorry for the inability to reciprocate, but...who might you be?"
---
#199 Posted: 01:44:10 13/06/2016
I stared at Shadmė who began a conversation with Prextail. She seemed not to know it was Prex, though.
I gave no reaction or comment to that. Something else was bugging my mind;
A large downside to Delta laid in various facts.

1. Yes, I had telekenesis, or perhaps even more than just that, but without proper care and medication, my abilities might result in my own death, or the death of someone else.

2. I now had great physical strength. I could take major hits and walk away with minor injuries, but again, that all came with a risk for my own life.

3. I was hungry. Really hungry.

I looked around for food, and luckily I saw a good amound of apples hanging high in a tree. Though I was too short to reach them...

Might abuse that "perfection" for a bit...

I jumped a clear 4 meters into the sky without problem, reaching out for an apple. My aim was precise and the hight just perfect. I took hold on an apple, and hang there without issue, waiting for the branch to snap under my weight. Once it did, I landed on my feet without any sign of discomfort.

Now all that was left to try was my high IQ level....but, that was for some otther time. I lean down on a tree and watched the group with an emotionless Pokerface.
#200 Posted: 01:46:57 13/06/2016
"Okay, Shadmé, not to be offensive, but you're attracting creatures like moths to a flame," Skyward commented. "Do you know them? Because I sure as skies don't." She tapped her claws on the ground. "The not-commonly heard expression was used basically so I don't swear. It's just not in my character, you know?" Of course, a dragon from a wildly different time and area wouldn't know what modern humans would say, but Storm was never inclined to swear, either. "Okay, so subject change." She addressed the entire group. "Has anyone here figured out their powers yet?"
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me