Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
First | Previous | Page 12 of 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
DarkSpyro: Character Catastrophe REDUX
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#551 Posted: 02:23:52 11/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I shrugged. "Some people just prefer to be alone, I guess," I offered as a conclusion. I wasn't entirely sure how to respond anymore. Frankly, I didn't know exactly what was up with BlackWing, but I wasn't about to tell Austin that. "Anyway, we should get back before the others miss us. Uh, here." I picked up a conveniently-shaped tree branch. "Use this as a crutch."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#552 Posted: 03:38:47 11/10/2016
I took the branch "Thanks buddy" I said as I got up "You think we can change forms like the others were earlier?"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#553 Posted: 16:24:33 11/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Probably, I dunno," I answered as I led him back. I'd been wondering that myself; during the Mishap, I rarely changed forms at all, besides the superficial. And we still don't exactly know what triggers an avatar switch...

We arrived back at camp not long after. "Hey, uh, I guess we're back...?" I announced to anyone that was present.
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#554 Posted: 20:16:09 11/10/2016
"It indeed isn't, but since you two are bothered enough to speak with me, I guess I can spill a little of the lemonade."
I sighed and sat up straight on the branch, looking at Starlight and Fury. You see. as this character, I feel little need of company. I feel like I only do wrong towards those I want to be save. You've seen my powers catch onto me... I ... I can't go back. Have you seen Shade? He's a big guy, quite litterally... I know Skyhunter only trusts me half and Eyebrawler..." I sghed and looked away. "As long as I can't control my forms along with their powers... I will go solo, but if I do help and you two notice it, don't say anything to the others. I just want to be an ally in shadows..." I said before turning back to the animals staring at me.

"Now go back. They're waiting for you two."
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#555 Posted: 21:27:12 11/10/2016
I acknowledged the horizon as Blackwing pointed to it. It amazed me that I even ran that distance.
I found myself looking at Blackwing again. I then learned a few things. I felt a little sorry for her, honestly. Having your character change your personality and decisions. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I was in the same case... Considering my character now...

I gave a small sigh and a nod of appreciation to Blackwing. "Well, thanks. I hope you'll be okay." I waved in a final goodbye.
After that, I turned and walked into the forest. It'd be a while, so better get going as soon as possible. I noticed it had gotten even darker during the that had events occurred. I could ever-so-slightly see my red irises giving off a faint glow in my surroundings now.

I walked slowly, as I expected for Fury to catch up with me.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#556 Posted: 23:38:39 11/10/2016
I was surprised by the information. I nodded, giving a small smile. "I understand." I turned around. "H-hey!" I ran after Starlight when I noticed them leaving.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#557 Posted: 01:02:28 12/10/2016
I went over to a spot in the shelter and sat down silently. "Well, hopefully we figure out what is going on here soon"
---
#558 Posted: 21:22:53 12/10/2016
I listened as Fury made haste to catch up with me. I made a small laugh, "Hey, I wasn't gonna leave ya. I was walking slowly for a reason."
I focused back on the main path for a moment, just walking in silence. It was too quiet for me, though. I tried small talk. There was actually something I had been wondering about...
"So, um...", I started, "I know this is a bit out of the blue, but have you seen, like, weird clusters of pixels anywhere? At any point?" Please don't let me be alone in this...
#559 Posted: 00:14:28 13/10/2016
"Y-yeah," I gave a nervous laugh. I heard Starlight's question and frowned. "Not really. But I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I did." I glanced nervously at my surroundings. While I loved the night, I didn't like how unfamiliar my surroundings were. I couldn't help feeling like something was watching me.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#560 Posted: 01:19:57 13/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I nodded to Austin. I wanted to know what was going on, too. Back in the avatar mishap, everything that had happened was a result of Dark52, the admin of the forum, becoming corrupted by the world's dark energies and trapping unsuspecting users to experiment on them. It looked like this adventure was taking a turn in the direction of said RP- it started with a new feature being implemented onto the forum, users becoming the characters in their avatars, and now we're getting doppelgangers like Darx. Though I didn't show it, I was worried.

Was that RP becoming a reality?
---
#561 Posted: 13:50:29 13/10/2016
I stared forward for what appeared to be ages on end. I felt myself getting hungry, thirsty even, but I just didn't feel the need to get out of this tree and go out to find my needs. Instead, I gazed in the far distance. I could see everyone at the shelter at this current moment. They all had gathered, it seemed, with a few missing. I could see Starlight and Fury walking.. Why, why could I see this? Was it a special night-vision? What if Eyebrawler and Skyhunter would pass by or Shade? Or Shadmé?

The thought of people finding me and most likely recognizing me felt like a burden for some odd reason. It made me stiffen up and look around me like an owl looking for its prey.

As time seemed to pass by even more, I finally broke the ice and jumped down from the tree, the hawk from earlier oddly seemed interesting in following me, but I ignored it. I was too busy satisfying my stomach, but finding food here wasn't as easy as I thought. The fruit was pretty high up, and to me, it was extremely sour, so I skipped out on them. I found a small lake I could use for my own good temporarily, but food would be an issue. That was when I noticed the hawk...

"H-hey... buddy... You know meat?" I asked, wondering if the hawk would even listen. It flew off, oddly enough. I sighed. "It was worth a try..."

If I had to take this no food issue for long I might do things nobody would be proud off...

I don't like being a thief, you know?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:50:58 13/10/2016 by BlackWing116
#562 Posted: 17:55:38 13/10/2016
"Oh... Okay..." I trailed off as my grazed shifted to the side. I was still confused about the whole thing. I still wondered what drove me to find the pixels in the first place...

Suddenly, I felt something in my chest... It was a sharp pain. I put a hand to my chest. Was it even possible for something like that to happen to me now? It seemed to be that way...
It hadn't felt like much at first, but it was slowly becoming more painful. I hissed in pain a little bit and started walking a little slower.

I hadn't yet noticed it, but the air slightly gained a smoggy, distorted feeling.
#563 Posted: 19:44:34 13/10/2016
I sat in the shelter and waited "You know... I never was involved in that other rp that was similar to our situation. I forget what it was called, but I know that a bunch of you were in it" I said to Foxtail
---
#564 Posted: 21:19:24 11/11/2016 | Topic Creator
I nodded to my friend-turned-Asriel. "Yeah, the Avatar Mishap. One of the most successful RPs darkSpyro's ever seen." I chuckled. "I remember that you wanted to join, but we were almost done with it, so you couldn't. Be careful what you wish for, I guess."
---
#565 Posted: 18:59:25 12/11/2016
I just sat there, staring at the sky, dwelling in thoughts when suddenly the falcon came back and flew overhead, only to drop a fish on my face with a splatter sound. I sat up with the fresh fish sliding off my face. I sighed, but then thought of something. I laid the fish down and tried to focus on it. A dead animal that can't harm anything might just be the best object to train my abilities on.

As I kept on focussing, I began to learn how to control my powers. Eventually I was having fun making shapes and figures with the lake's water. I hadn't feel so happy for quite sometime. After calming down, I used two sticks to make a fire, then fuel that with more wood and leafs. I made a small stand to bake the fish on and then waited for it to cook.
All the time the falcon kept a watch on me.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#566 Posted: 21:41:55 16/11/2016
((HEYYY I'M BACK
what did i miss? ;usmilie)
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#567 Posted: 20:07:35 17/11/2016 | Topic Creator
[Hi Prex! Not much really happened. BlackWing decided it'd be best if she stood alone, and Starlight found a scary thing that I don't know what it is.]
---
#568 Posted: 00:25:45 22/11/2016
"Yeah, made sense though. And I was not that good back then" I said with a smile
---
#569 Posted: 00:49:20 23/11/2016
"S-Starlight?" I stammered, looking back. I felt uneasy, tense. "You okay?" There was something wrong, I could feel it. Sudden curiosity struck me after a moment. I was Robin. Would I be affected by events in the game she was from? If so, what part of the game? Was that what was happening to Starlight? I shook my head. My friend was clearly in pain, and the air had gained a strange feel while I was distracted by my thoughts. I had to focus on the situation at hand. Which was much easier said than done, for me.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#570 Posted: 07:32:33 23/11/2016
I noticed a cartain unease as I stared down at the fish, kept high up above the flames by what was supposed to be some sort of construct. I just took the fish and ate it as it was. I've eaten uncooked things in the past anyway, so I was pretty comfortable. Suddenly, the falcon from earlier sad down right on my shoulder, but oddly enough it decided not to poke its claws into my body. It instead gently watched me with its yellow eyes. I uneasely moved my hand towards its head, but it didn't move. Instead, it scooted closer with a soft noise. Getting a bit more comfy with a bird on my shoulder, I stood up.

In various stories, I had given Delta a pet bird. I had always given it the name "Bolt" so it was only self-explanitory I was going to call this one Bolt as well. I turned off the fire with the powers I already could control. I was aware I wasn't at full control, but training on the fish had cartainly helped me alot. I began to walk away from the riverside, tracking myself all the way back to Fury and Starlight. One of the two was Robin. "Already facing trouble?" I asked.
I was much more comfortable with those two. I didn't feel the need to hide. They knew me anyways, and they knew my motives as well. I jumped down. "Seems one of you already found yourself changed?"
#571 Posted: 21:34:52 23/11/2016
"I don't know... Augh...!" The pain was slowly increasing. I reached my free hand out to find a tree for leaning support. Oh gosh... What's happening n͠-now͟.̴..͠? My thoughts started distancing themselves from me and my entire body started loosing feeling. My vision wavered as I panicked. No, no, no... I couldn't pass out now. I took a sharp breath a used what strength I had to straighten myself up. Looking over, I saw that Blackwing had followed us. I couldn't think much about why. The symptoms ever so slightly lessened in intensity, which gave me a little more strength to stand without the tree. I merely mustered the first sentence that came to mind, "W-why did you follow us...?
#572 Posted: 02:06:32 24/11/2016
My gaze darted between lots-of-names and Starlight. I allowed a mental facepalm at what I'd ended up calling the former, but my mind wandered too much to dwell on it. Why had she decided to follow us? What was going on with Starlight? Would I end up with side effects of being Robin, and if so, what ones? Was all this thinking a side effect of my Robin-ness? What point in the game was this Robin from? Was Starlight dying? Did lots-of-names care? Why did I keep calling Blackwing lots-of-names? Why did she decide to follow us? I shook my head to clear it, but it did little. I always overthought anything when nervous or panicked, so all I could manage to say about the situation was, "Am I... Why is... Are you... Gods." My thoughts were just too scattered and chaotic for me to really manage anything more logical.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#573 Posted: 13:58:00 01/12/2016
"Because your unease is my unease. Now, whats wrong?" I pressed on, a little impatient. I wasn't in for long-time conversations and the fact both questioned my presence didn't feel good somehow. In fact, I quickly began to question myself why I had followed them.
Ah, freaking hell I hate myself. No! Wait! Oh for the love of-STOP!
I put a hand to my head, then pointed to the trees. "Try eating food. If this truly IS a game, then food will heal you, or at least relax you."
I began to trail off back into my own thoughts and sat down. The amound of things I started to think and worry about was too great. I just sat there, clutching my head. I tried asking Bolt (the falcon) if he could fetch food again so I could forget everything, but my words came out tangled and un-understandable.
#574 Posted: 23:16:47 01/12/2016
I took a deep breath in an attempt to calm my thoughts. Why was Blackwing here? She'd just answered that. She came to see what was going on. Why did my brain keep calling her lots-of-names? Probably because she had so many names. Why did she follow us? I just thought that. Was I thinking in circles again? Yes. I needed to stop. Starlight. That was the immediate problem. I had to figure out... Blackwing just came up with a solution. Food. That just might work. I was giving myself a headache at this point, food would probably help me too. Unless... best not to think about that, I told myself. If I was going to be Robin from a certain point that was probably the worst one for me to be. "Food," I mumbled eventually. "That might work. If I don't eat it first."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
First | Previous | Page 12 of 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me