Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dragon Wars: Awaken! [Private RP]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#51 Posted: 00:19:43 17/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky rolled his eyes, "When I get back I expect you to leave my forest Avatar" Sky said to Sozen as he turned, "Lets go Icestorm" Sky said as he took off into the sky flying as his bird like wings soar through the sky toward Rosa City.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#52 Posted: 00:40:40 17/05/2016
"Very well but I will be watching. Especially you Icestorm." Sozen then disappeared in a flash of purple.

"Hey wait up!" Icestorm took off after Sky.
---
SC
#53 Posted: 00:46:43 17/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky hover in the air flapping his snow white feather wings waiting for Icestorm, "C'mon the sun is almost down! We've nearly wasted enough time dealing with that Avatar." Sky said to Icestorm with his arms cross as he was suppose to meet up with another student of Lady Celestia about five minutes ago.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#54 Posted: 01:35:14 17/05/2016
Icestorm followed.
---
SC
#55 Posted: 14:32:06 17/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky flew down toward the broken city that was Rosa City still holding a natural beauty from the lush green field and the blooming flowers who's petals are colorful and bright. As Sky lands a white dragoness walks toward them, "About time you got here Bird brain" she said with a teasing voice as she held a smile upon her face as Sky blush a bit.

"Sorry...We got held up" the Primal Dragon told her as the dragoness giggles at him.
---
#56 Posted: 21:06:55 17/05/2016
Icestorm landed next to Sky. "Who is this?"
---
SC
#57 Posted: 21:31:49 17/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"I am Frost. I am one of the senior students of Lady Celestia" she introduce herself, "You must be Icestorm the new student that Lady Celestia assign to Sky. I hope he's not giving you to much trouble" she said.

"Hey what's that suppose to mean?!" Sky complained.
---
#58 Posted: 22:05:37 17/05/2016
"None at all." Icestorm said. "It a pleasure to meet you."
---
SC
#59 Posted: 22:16:41 17/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh? Such a gentleman! Sky you should take notes" Frost giggles teasing Sky as he made a disapproving grunt, "Well don't stand there boys c'mon on we need to get to work!" Frost said as she started walk into a building that one side had collapse.
---
#60 Posted: 22:47:31 17/05/2016
Icestorm followed inside. "Hey Frost. Is it bad to meet an avatar? I mean before we got here me and Sky meet this dragon calling himself Sozen the avatar of Convexity."
---
SC
#61 Posted: 00:25:47 18/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky shot a glare at Icestorm as he saw there was no reason for him to mention the encounter to her, "Sozen...? Werid...I thought the Avatar of Convexity was name Chaos." she said but shook it off, "I don't know if it was good or not what was the encounter about" she said.

"It was nothing" Sky said, "He was sprouting about some crap about some old Myth but I wasn't going hear any of that and I told him to get out of my forest before I kick him out" Sky said as Frost rolled her eyes.

"I don't know if it means anything but you two should be careful Last time we met and Avatar we were thrown into a war" Frost told Icestorm, "So tread carefully" she said as they were about to enter a door that was hidden under the floor boards, "Anyways reason I want you to come is because some dragons went missing while trying to rebuilding this area. I was assign to investigate and what I found is some ruins under this building I went in there to find a seal door and some ancient carvings in the ancient Elemental Language. And since your the expert on Elementals and their language perhaps you could deciliter what I couldn't." Frost explained to Sky.

Sky grew a frown upon his face, "Alright I will translate for you..." he said but it was obvious that he didn't like Frost to be alone in these ruins if something is attacking unexpected dragons.
---
#62 Posted: 02:32:19 18/05/2016
"Humm....perhaps there is a curse protecting the ruins? Some ancient ruins do have them yo protect against Roberts. I've spent a lot of time studying myths and legends and curse to the point I'm an expert on them. They are Intresting to me." Icestorm said. "Can any of you sense any faint magic here?"
---
SC
#63 Posted: 03:03:31 18/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"I can't sense anything but that doesn't mean there isn't something here because people just up and disappear" Frost said as they continue to walk down into the ruins as the anicent stone hallways grew darker and darker before Sky lit a torch.

"How much further Frost" Sky said as they continue their descent.

Frost replied, "It shouldn't be to much farther down"
---
#64 Posted: 10:16:13 18/05/2016
Icestorm continued to follow.
---
SC
#65 Posted: 18:53:24 18/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon they enter a large chamber that appears to been build a long ago as a giant ancient circular door was on the other side as moss was grow around the stone door as there were anicent cravings all along the walls as the musky air was strong and all consuming in the darkness. Sky enters the chambers as he looks around, "This was under us all this time?"
---
#66 Posted: 19:57:18 18/05/2016
"I've heard rumors that Rosa City was built on top of an ancient city." Icestorm said. "But these markings are foreign to me."he said as he walked up to an inscription.
---
SC
#67 Posted: 20:01:38 18/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"I can read them" Sky said as he runs his hand over the carvings as he was reading them quietly to himself as if reading a book.
---
#68 Posted: 21:22:11 18/05/2016
"What do they say?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#69 Posted: 22:59:30 18/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Looks right you were right about the rumors" Sky said, "These runes haven't been used since during the first Elemental War. This place used to be a ancient city but it was transform into a prison and swallow by the ground." Sky said as he continues to read the runes and carvings on the walls.
---
#70 Posted: 23:14:13 18/05/2016
"Oh what else do they say?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#71 Posted: 23:32:27 18/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well you see this rune here?" Sky said pointing at a ruin that had two lines drawn with a zigzag symbol going through it, "This is use by the Earth Elementals to repensent a rock breaking into. And given the fact that the next two runes are sapling from a oak tree meaning a new life and the Light Elemental symbol meaning awaking. Put it all together it means "To open this door will awaken and breathe a new life" "Sky said
---
#72 Posted: 23:52:02 18/05/2016
"It sounds similar to what Sozen said in a sense." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#73 Posted: 23:55:37 18/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky rolled his eyes, "I'm pretty sure this is different than that grape eye jerk" the Primal Dragon retorted.
---
#74 Posted: 00:27:05 19/05/2016
"It sounds like we will have to find someone or something to open this door." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#75 Posted: 00:30:40 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky look around and see something just above the door, "I wonder..." Sky said as he flew over toward the door as he was tearing down the moss growing over on something.
---
#76 Posted: 00:31:54 19/05/2016
"What are you doing?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#77 Posted: 00:42:48 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky ignore Icestorm question as he took off the vines and moss away revealing a pressure plate made out of stone, "I thought this spot look fishy" he said.

"What did you find" Frost asked him as Sky looked down at them and replied, "A way in"
---
#78 Posted: 01:53:34 19/05/2016
"Careful Sky it could be rigged to a trap." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#79 Posted: 01:56:42 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't see any other options do you" Sky asked Icestorm as he hover in the air, "Not unless you have a brighter idea than I do" he said.
---
#80 Posted: 03:00:57 19/05/2016
"Fine but be ready just incase." Icestorm said,
---
SC
#81 Posted: 03:13:22 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky pressed the pressure plate as the doors started to sink into the wall as the circles in the door all started to turn in different direction then suddenly lock into place revealing a ancient symbol for the Ultimate Orb before the doors collapse into the floor. Revealing a entrance to a gigantic city underground lost and forgotten in time. Sky lands on the ground as he started to take a step forward before he suddenly stop as dread filled the air as if something ominous was warning them to turn back.
---
#82 Posted: 03:21:10 19/05/2016
"I don't like this sky not one bit. I feel like something is watching us." Icestorm said as he moved closer to Frost.
---
SC
#83 Posted: 03:53:01 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Frost tense her body as the presence creeps out from the abandon city, "This is..." she said but trailed off as Sky took a deep breath and move forward determine not to let the growing sense of dread to get to the bottom of this mystery of the disappearing dragons. But it was obvious what ever is in the city was effecting him as well, "Stay on guard..." he said sounding as if he was out of breath as Frost gulp and followed Sky.

It was so quiet too quiet; even if this was an abandon city, as if something was keeping any lifeforms away. Sky instincts were telling him to go back and pretend he never open the door. But he refuse to let them take control over him as he continues walking in the dark and lonely city as if they were the first souls that step foot into the city in a very long time.

Frost trip and fell over as she looked up a skeleton of a dragon fell over landing right in her face causing her to scream out of shock and surpise, Sky turns around to look at her as she was gasping for air, "Are you alright Frost" Sky said rushing to her side.

"Y-Yeah...That thing just scared me.." she panted, "This place is too creepy I don't like this at all" she said as Sky help her up. But Sky looks around and see the abandon streets were align with skeletons of pass and forgotten dragons, "What could have happen here...." she said as she wraps her arm around herself as if trying to fight the chill, "This place looks more like a graveyard...What cause all these deaths?" she said.
---
#84 Posted: 03:59:40 19/05/2016
"Sky we should get out of here." Icestorm said getting closer to Frost. He felt safer with her. "I don't like this place."
---
SC
#85 Posted: 04:04:11 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"We can't leave yet" Frost said, "We have to find out what happen to the missing dragons" she said as Sky turns toward Icestorm.

"And I'm not leave Frost here by herself while dragons are disappearing. You can go back if you wanna but I'm staying here with Frost until we find those missing dragons" he said.
---
#86 Posted: 20:59:55 19/05/2016
"Find I'll stay but tread lightly." Icestorm said as he stayed close to Frost.
---
SC
#87 Posted: 21:06:05 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky and Frost continue deeper into the unknown and forgotten city, As if everything thing was preserve throughout time as the death and decay of its former habitats still lingers.
---
#88 Posted: 21:29:05 19/05/2016
"Wow I didn't know there was a whole city this large under here." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#89 Posted: 21:46:52 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Weren't you the one who said there was a rumor about this place" Sky said shooting a glare at him.
---
#90 Posted: 22:43:51 19/05/2016
"I did but I didn't know it was this large." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#91 Posted: 23:06:21 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't think anyone would have expected something on this scale under the city" Frost said, "I doubt we would even knew it was here if it hadn't been for the Elemental Unbalance" she added on.
---
#92 Posted: 00:17:19 20/05/2016
"Let's find the missing dragons and get out of here. This place gives me the creeps." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#93 Posted: 01:16:36 20/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Easier said then done" Sky said as they continue to walk on the dark and abandon streets out of the corner of his eye he thought he seen a shadow dash across an alley way as Sky stop to look but didn't see anything as Frost continue to move forward as the Primal Dragon narrow his eyes in the alleyway. "Guys...I don't think we're alone in here" Sky said as Frost stop and turn to look at him, "What do you mean?" she asked him where Sky said, "I could have sworn that I saw something moving..." he said.
---
#94 Posted: 01:54:14 20/05/2016
"Be on guard guys." Icestorm said. "It could be dangerous."
---
SC
#95 Posted: 09:09:19 20/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The shadows move swiftly around the three dragons as Sky and Frost back up to each other as they watch the shadows creep in, "Icestorm...on a count of three grab my hand." She said as Sky nodded to her as they sense something powerful about to come their way. Sky was unable to get Icestorm out quickly due to his lack of ability to preform Soul Arts. So he could not use Soul Step to get out quickly while Frost was able to preform a Soul Step being able to get out of the range of an enemy's attack and get by their forces quickly. Unfortunately she was only skill enough to take one person with her as she preforms Soul Step. Sky would have to fight his way out as the darkness started to creep in.
---
#96 Posted: 09:16:28 20/05/2016
Icestorm nodeed and awaited Frosts signal.
---
SC
#97 Posted: 15:09:26 21/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The darkness was creeping closer, "1...2...3!" Frost yelled grabbing hold to Icestorm as they suddenly disappear appearing just outside the swirling darkness that surrounded Sky. But before Frost could preform another Soul Step she was tackled by one of the skeletal dragons that litter the ground, "G-Get off me!" she said before blast its head off with Ice causing the undead to run around trying not to drop and lose his head. It would have comical sight but the other undead dragons started to raise.
---
#98 Posted: 15:12:38 21/05/2016
Icestorm bashed the undead dragon off of Frost. "You ok?" He quickly helped her up.
---
SC
#99 Posted: 23:41:40 21/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah" Frost said as she looks all around, "Look like we're going have to fight our way out...Icestorm since your soul hasn't mature stay close to me" she said as she got into a fighting stance similar to that what Nobles would use but it was also similar to Sky's style of fighting.
---
#100 Posted: 00:57:23 22/05/2016
Icestorm got in a fighting stance. It was very different from both Sky's and Frosts style. It's was a very ancient style that the ancestors would use. His wings flared out and he held his head low and lifted up his tail spike over his head.
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me