Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dragon Wars: Awaken! [Private RP]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 05:55:35 13/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Dragon Wars: Awaken! Gods of Convexity and Chaos Slumbers No More!

In the aftermath of the Elemental Unbalance the world is shaken and weaken. As Tarus's destructive rampage ended by the Champions of the Avatars. Life began to slowly piece itself back together. But as one shadow is vanquish two more looms over the world as the elements of Chaos and Convexity starts to stir. As the world is weaken from the events of the Elemental Unbalance can the heroes stand up to the new threat? Or will they be forgotten under the crushing weight of Time and Space?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Elements:
Appearance:

(Side Note: The Primal Orbs will be excluded from the RP since after the events of Elemental Unbalance are hidden away by Sky the Primal Dragon. As well this is a Private RP between me and Sc. As well there are some Recons I made to the story of Elemental Unbalance which will be explain in the RP Thank you smilie )

Name: Sky the Primal Dragon

Elements: Fire, Ice, Electricity, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, and Darkness

Appearance: His scales are sky blue, his eyes are darker shade of blue like two sapphires. As stated before he has bird like wings that are cover in snow white feathers. He has no horns, But his claws on his hands and feet are black. His body is semi muscular as the muscles in his arm are visible a bit. Sky’s tail is about average if perhaps bit more thicker. There was no spikes or tailblade that is on it. But he does make use of it using it as a sledgehammer bashing opponents way with it.

Name: Frost

Elements: Ice

Appearance: Pure white dragoness with icicle like horns which has a tint of light blue. Her tail blade is shape like a snowflake.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#2 Posted: 10:15:26 13/05/2016
Name: Sozen
Elements: Convexity
Appearance: a silver dragon with purple eyes and wing membranes and golden claws and horns and rail spike.

Name: Icestorm
Elements: Fire and Convexity
Appearance: fire red with silver horns and claws and yellow wing membranes.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:17:10 13/05/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#3 Posted: 20:54:15 13/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Occ: Ok are you ready?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#4 Posted: 21:05:08 13/05/2016
Ooc: yep!
---
SC
#5 Posted: 23:18:58 13/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky was walking along the Rosa City as it was recovering after the Elemental Unbalance. It has been two months since the final battle with Tarus, two months since he killed a god. Now the Primal Dragon is trying to forge a new life after his discovery of his true parents. He must find away to grow and become something more than himself as the dragons of Rosa City view him with awe and fear. Is this the fate of those who held power? Power that is so strong that the gods fall to it?

Sky didn't know as he continues to walk through the ruined city with nothing but the void within him. Along the path as he began to wonder what to do now since the fighting was done. There were no war to wage. All Sky ever known is conflict and battle but now in this new life of peace he is lost like a small hatchling who sees the world for the first time.
---
#6 Posted: 23:47:06 13/05/2016
Suddenly a wave of power seemed to flow across the land. It was very intense power.

Icestorm was sifting through the rubble when he felt this power. "What the heck was that?"
---
SC
#7 Posted: 00:25:44 14/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"What the heck is going on now" Sky said as he flew to the source of the Magical Pressure, "I swear I can never catch a break" the Primal Dragon growls.
---
#8 Posted: 01:31:01 14/05/2016
Then another even more powerful wave hit like an earthquake.

"I'd better check it out." Icestorm said as he flew off towards it.
---
SC
#9 Posted: 04:41:14 14/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky lands where the source of the Magical Pressure was coming from as he increase his own to let his presence known, "Come out!" the Primal Dragon said as he goes closer to the source.
---
#10 Posted: 04:50:04 14/05/2016
Suddenly in a flash of purple a silver dragon was thrown out of a portal and hit the ground hard making a crader. He got up and fired a blast of Convexity at the portal closing it. From the magical pressure he was far more powerful than Sky. He then collapsed and went unconscious. His body then seemed to make a kind of Convexity energy barrier that no one can get through.

"What happened?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:55:19 14/05/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#11 Posted: 05:15:32 14/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky nearly fell to his knee of the sudden change in the Magical Pressure but his power was enough to withstand the weight of pressure exerting, "Stand back" Sky said getting into a defensive fighting stance, "I have no clue what this guy is doing but I don't like it one bit." he said as he gets ready to fire a Shining Justice attack onto the barrier, "But I'm going to smash that barrier down and get the answers one way or another!" he said.
---
#12 Posted: 14:37:52 14/05/2016
"He looks hurt. We've got to help him!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#13 Posted: 20:06:41 14/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Shining Justice!" Sky roared unleashing a powerful beam of light at the barrier to try to break it but it didn't work, "Icicle Storm!" Sky said changing elements from light to ice as he unleash a fury of icicle like spears against the barrier.
---
#14 Posted: 20:58:25 14/05/2016
The barrier still stood. There was a flash of purple and the barrier faded away. The silver dragon had wounds on him.

"Stop! Look he's wounded!" Icestorm said going over to the dragon.

Ooc: you're going to be the chaos dragon right?
---
SC
#15 Posted: 00:12:51 15/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yeah but I wasn't planning on revealing the conflict so soon lol

"Will you shut up already? I can see to you know" Sky growled at Icestorm before going toward the injured dragon.
---
#16 Posted: 00:42:25 15/05/2016
"We should take him to some help." Icestorm said. He then touched the mysterious dragon and felt a familiar element coming from him. "Gah!" He took his paw off him. "This guy has quite some power. It felt like it was Convexity."
---
SC
#17 Posted: 03:50:03 15/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Are you stupid? Of course it was Convexity" Sky said, "I could tell that from the color of the barrier. Convexity Element takes the color of purple" the Primal Dragon said, "Now stand back rookie. I got this" he said as he kneel down as he started to use his Earth Element to heal the strange dragon.
---
#18 Posted: 04:18:49 15/05/2016
When Sky touched the dragon a vision of destruction and death was brought to him. The dragon then suddenly opened his purple eyes. "Get your paw off me welp!" He shoved Sky off him.
---
SC
#19 Posted: 04:43:04 15/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky flips and lands on his feet growling as he started to emit a very heavy and dense Magical Pressure, "I should have known. That Magical Pressure..." he growled, "You another blasted Avatar aren't you!" he said turning hostile against the dragon.
---
#20 Posted: 05:11:17 15/05/2016
"Please you are not a challenge to me. I am the God of Convexity!" Sozen said.

"Wait stop! Dude don't challenge him. Haven't you heard the legends and myths? The deity of Convexity shall fall upon this world when two forces meet to bring a new piece between the Titan of Convexity and the Titan of Chaos."

"Humm....you know your mythology well boy." Sozen said.
---
SC
#21 Posted: 06:39:21 15/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Back up now Rookie!" Sky growled at Icestorm, "You think that scares me! I've killed Tarus the Father of the Avatars! You think you can come into My Forest threatening the lives of the Elementals upon your entrance and not face me" the Primal Dragon said as the ground started to break a part from his Magical Pressure as it became heavier and heavier as those who could not stand up to it found it difficult to breathe and stand, "I am Sky the Primal Dragon! Former Champion of the Ultimate Orb! The Balance of the Elements and the Elemental everywhere are under my protection! Your very presence here is disturbing the balance and threatening the homes of the local Elementals! So I suggest you leave and go back to your Elemental Plain before I beat you until next week" Sky said as traces of the Ultimate Orb's power was hinted in Sky's Magical Pressure from the dominant shard of the Ultimate Orb that is within the Primal Dragon's heart. Keeping him alive after his own father the Avatar of Ice tried to kill him after Sky defeated Tarus.

Sky held huge disdain toward the Avatars for they used not only him but his friends like pieces on a chess board. Making them clean up after their own mess that they cause. Forcing war upon each other and breaking the seal that set Tarus the Father of the Avatars. Sky hates being toy with by the Avatars of the Primal Elements as they held no regard toward their lives until they needed them to clean their own mess. Even his father who broke the ancient laws and slept with mortal dragoness sent him and his twin brother's eggs across time just to hide the evidence. Sky spent the first eight years of his life in a forest with powerful Elementals who taught him how to use his elements until the forces of Fire came and burn the forest down nearly killing him. His father still did not taken notice of him until he develop his ulitmate power which disables all magical, elemental, and spiritual energies temporary in a short mile radius. It was then his father used his friends to play Sky right into Tarus's hands where he eventually killed his grandfather ending the Elemental Unbalance. But not even a minute after victory was achieve when his father tried to kill him by ripping out his heart with a large icicle spike. If it wasn't for the Ultimate Orb that was within Sky's body he would have died.

Sky the Son of Blizzard the Avatar of Ice and the current King of the Avatars, a legacy which he was force to accept for the sake of his friends during the Elemental Unbalance. A legacy of Gods and Goddess, a Legacy which he despise and hated with every fiber of his being.
---
#22 Posted: 06:55:21 15/05/2016
"I would if that blasted meat head hadn't kicked me from my home. That fool had the nerve to sneak up on me like the coward he is and kick me from my home. I've sealed the entrance to stop him from entering this plane but it will not hold him long." Sozen said. "But as your friend said when two titans collide two heroes having the said elements to calm these two titans."
---
SC
#23 Posted: 07:19:07 15/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky growls at Sozen, "Stop playing games and spit it out already!" the Primal Dragon growled, "I do not have the patience to play your little games with someone like you" the Primal Dragon said as he was he was honestly was about to say screw it and knock him out and get it over with. He had no time for the Avatars and the mess they make expecting someone else to clean it up for them.
---
#24 Posted: 07:31:15 15/05/2016
"I'm talking about your friend and you have the elements of Convexity and chaos. You two are spoken in the legend." Sozen said.
---
SC
#25 Posted: 17:35:10 15/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't have either the Elements of Chaos or Convexity stupid!" Sky insulted the Avatar, "And even if I did I wouldn't help you! Not after the Elemental Unbalance WHICH YOU ALL CAUSE" Sky said with anger in his tone.
---
#26 Posted: 17:39:47 15/05/2016
"We did not cause the war." Sozen said. "I didn't say you have to have the elements to calm the Titans."
---
SC
#27 Posted: 18:12:41 15/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"That's a load of crap and you know it!" Sky said to Sozen, "The Elemental Unbalance was cause by the Avatars as they were trying to obtain the other's Primal Orbs. That cause Tarus to set free. Countless of dragons and Elementals alike died because of your own selfishness! Then you turn around and expect us mortals to clean up your mess! Like we are some slaves or toys for you to play with and use!" the Primal Dragon exclaimed, "Then after your done with us you throw us away! No more I am not becoming another puppet in your games again!" Sky said as he was becoming angrier and as he was become angrier his power was steadily raising.
---
#28 Posted: 18:16:29 15/05/2016
"The others did always say you had a temper. Calm yourself and I will bring back all who have died. Convexity is also the creator of life as well." Sozen said.
---
SC
#29 Posted: 18:23:25 15/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"You're not getting the point!" Sky yelled at Sozen, "You Avatars think just because your Gods and Immortal that you can do whatever you want whenever you want! You don't care for the lives you ruin! THE LIVES THAT YOU DESTROY!" Sky roared at Sozen, "I don't care who you think you are but don't you dare tell me to calm down not after what you have done!" the Primal Dragon growled at Sozen.
---
#30 Posted: 19:46:55 15/05/2016
"I suppose I deserved that." Sozen said.
---
SC
#31 Posted: 23:55:26 15/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"You deserve much more" Sky said growling at Sozen, "So I suggest you leave my forest or else I'll make you leave" the Primal Dragon said but before anything else was said there was a massive force that was weight the three dragons down Sky nearly fell to his knees, "W-What is this Magical Pressure?!" Sky thought as he looked around, "Its not the Avatar's nor the rookie that Lady Celestia put on me" he thought as he looked at both Sozen and Icestorm.
---
#32 Posted: 23:57:36 15/05/2016
"We need to hide now!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#33 Posted: 00:36:19 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Its too late you idiot" Sky said, "They already sense our Magical Pressure" he growled as the a portal opens up as creature of Chaos started pouring out, "Hey Rookie get out of here" Sky growled as he took a battle stance.
---
#34 Posted: 00:45:56 16/05/2016
Icestorm shot a blast of Convexity at them.
---
SC
#35 Posted: 00:59:00 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The constructs of Chaos dodge the beam of Convexity with ease, "Icestrom! I told you to leave you aren't ready to face this kind of threat yet! Icicle Storm!" Sky yelled as he fired a barrage of icicle like spears from his mouth as the construts scatter to avoid them.
---
#36 Posted: 01:17:08 16/05/2016
"No! I'm not leaving!" Icestorm said he then made a wave of fire.
---
SC
#37 Posted: 01:24:45 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky tackles a Chaos construct that was charging behind Icestorm, "I can't fight them and protect you at the same time!" Sky growled as he duck under a blade but got blasted by Choatic energy into a tree, "Gah!" he roared in pain.
---
#38 Posted: 01:42:18 16/05/2016
Suddenly a powerful blast of Convexity blasted all the creatures away. It was Sozen. "You are that stupid aren't you boy?"
---
SC
#39 Posted: 01:50:20 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
A Choatic construction leaps at Sozen from behind but he was blasted by Sky's Shining Justice attack as he was behind Sozen, "Smarter than you ever be!" Sky said landing on his feet spitting out blood from his mouth.
---
#40 Posted: 02:06:52 16/05/2016
"You're hurt." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#41 Posted: 02:17:10 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Its nothing" Sky said as dark energy form around his claws, "Nightmare Claws!" Sky roared as he dashes between the creature ripping them apart with his claws which were wrap by the dark elemental energy as he tore through the remain chaotic forces.
---
#42 Posted: 02:36:16 16/05/2016
"Woh!" Icestorm was aww struck.
---
SC
#43 Posted: 04:56:20 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Occ: Inserting a bit of dialog to inform the "reader" (A.k.A you) what attacks like Sky's Nightmare Claw and stuff are and giving a few basic logic involving the world. But during the explanation image Sky just using his abilities to fight the Chaotic constructs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once a dragon reach the age of 12 their bodies started to mature from a child into a adult here. This process is called puberty, but as their body start to have physical changes so to does their souls and elements. As their power starts to mature their Magical Pressure; or the life energy of all living beings, starts to grow heavier and denser depending the strength of the individual's soul. Those with strong Magical Pressures develop unique powers and abilities that individual can learn and use base on their elements.

For one to learn and master these powers is through combat experience and guidance, for there is no dragon who has the same ability for they are a representation of an individual's soul. But in the Earth Elemental Kingdom known as Rosa City there is a dragoness dress in white that house a school for young dragons to come and learn their newly found powers in a relative safe environment. A dragoness who is the most powerful Earth Dragon and collected the respect of the massive. This dragoness name is Lady Celestia.

~During the battle~

Sky was grab from behind as another Chaotic creature charge at him where he slams the back of his head into the creature holding him before he threw him into his oncoming enemy before he leaps into the air, "Stone Wrecker" Sky said before forming a spike sphere made of earth and stone before he rolled at the two creature like a ball fire out of a cannon impaling them with the stone spikes finishing up the last of his attackers Sky broke down the Rock ball around him before stepping out glaring at the constructs that laid broken all over the ground, "Tsk...Hey Rookie!" Sky called over to Icestorm as he motions for him to come closer to him, "Come here"
---
#44 Posted: 10:31:41 16/05/2016
Icestorm came closer. "That was amazing!"
---
SC
#45 Posted: 14:46:59 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky suddenly punch Icestorm in the face, no so hard that it would cause serious injury but just hard enough to make his face hurt for a bit, "That's for not leaving when I told you to." Sky said to him before turning toward the broken constructs, "These things looks like they are made of sticks...What the heck are they?" Sky muttered under his breath.
---
#46 Posted: 21:05:12 16/05/2016
"I will not leave someone during a battle." Icestorm said.

"They are minions of the avatar of Chaos." Sozen said. "They were after me."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:07:51 16/05/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#47 Posted: 21:11:18 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky eye twitch, "That's fine and dandy but it won't be worth anything if you end up dead trying to face something that you aren't ready for" the Primal Dragon explained, "You still don't know what you're limits are. So you will be a burden to your team members in a real battle until you develop your powers." Sky explained to Icestorm glaring at him before turning his attention to Sozen, "Well I can kind of figure that idiot" Sky growled at the Avatar.

Occ: Well this is akward...lol smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:51 16/05/2016 by Sky the Dragon
#48 Posted: 22:02:12 16/05/2016
"Can you train me?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#49 Posted: 23:38:35 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Why in the heck do you think Celestia stuck you with me" Sky said as his eye twitch as he let out a irrtated sigh, "Fine I'll explain it one more time this time pay attention Rookie" Sky said, "Since the Elemental Kingdoms are currently recovering from the Elemental Unbalance Celestia doesn't have time to personal train everyone like she did before the war. So she assign the newcomers to experience dragons who already master their powers. Since your an late bloomer your stuck with me since Celestia thinks that my abilities are enough to deal with whatever is causing your soul not to mature properly." Sky explained, "Since she assign you to me that means that were force to live together until you master your powers. You have to go wherever I go and via visa. In case that your soul goes out of control and I can stop you with my power." Sky said.

"I can only teach you the basic techniques and stances. But as for everything else you'll have to learn that on your own. I'm just here to babysit you and give you the occasional beating to try and awaken your power." Sky told him as his eye twitch, "Understand now?" Sky asked Icestorm.
---
#50 Posted: 23:59:26 16/05/2016
"Yes sir!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me