Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > i am a skylanders fan from the start
Page 1 of 1
i am a skylanders fan from the start [CLOSED]
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#1 Posted: 01:07:16 06/05/2016 | Topic Creator
and i got banned from the forum because i said im not happy with the superchargers. in my opinion i did no wrong, but i apologize if i have offended someone, that was not my intentions. i have bought the skylanders games since the 2011 and been a fan of skylanders ever since, before i didnt know about the darkspyro web page even existed. i must admit i get frustrated and worried about the game direction and im sorry for this. hopefully you all can forgive me for my wrong doing.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 01:29:48 06/05/2016
I can understand that you are fustrated with how the series is headed. But constantly shoving negativity everywhere and down people's throats, especially out of pure spite, isn't going to change the direction Activision takes with the franchise.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:51:15 06/05/2016 by Aura24
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#3 Posted: 07:34:02 06/05/2016
I have always thought you are a nice guy and the fact you apologize proves I was right about you. The fact you have said negative things about skylanders doesn't mean you have to excuse yourself tbh, I think that some users were annoyed by the fact your opinions weren't always backed up, more than of the negativity itself. Plus, you are not unpolite or agressive in any way imo (there are other users which I try to avoid since they become extremely unpolite with anyone who dares to disagree with their opinions).

That said, I think both positive and negative feedback is useful and needed, but they should always be supported by logic arguments. Some of us, despite being fans, we share certain points were we believe the franchise should be improved, but when we do express our feelings about it, we endorsed them with arguments so people can see our point despite not agreeing with it.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#4 Posted: 09:50:01 06/05/2016
Yeah, right. You'd be just insulting us in some way if Buzz Wing hadn't come out. Just because you're a big fan doesn't excuse being a huge pretentious jerk at every turn and making everyone's day here worse with pointless derailing. I'd rather see an apology by action instead of words.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5 Posted: 16:05:27 06/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Yeah, right. You'd be just insulting us in some way if Buzz Wing hadn't come out. Just because you're a big fan doesn't excuse being a huge pretentious jerk at every turn and making everyone's day here worse with pointless derailing. I'd rather see an apology by action instead of words.

Ditto. A lot of us don't like SC, but we just kinda... forget about it? Look, it's a game series, nothing to worry or get angry about. smilie
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3399
#6 Posted: 18:32:05 06/05/2016
There are some things in SC I like
Including...
  1. Some interesting new characters
  2. Cool designs of the Reposed
    Awesome looking vehicles
    Returning villains (Count Moneybone, Cluck) mixed in with new guys (Stratosfear, Spellslamzer, Thunder Tow)
    AMAZING looking racetracks

There are problems as well, including
  • Nintendo characters
  • Finding some characters and vehicles is like a chore (some stores, still to this day, have ONLY WAVE ONE TOYS!!!)
    WAY too many Alt Decos
    smilie issues
    Soul Gems at random
    No nicknames
    No PVP

Overall, I call the game, pretty average. I give it a little bit higher of a score because I LOVE Racing games (Mario Kart, Sugar Rush, Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing, etc).
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#7 Posted: 19:13:29 06/05/2016
Everyone, His attude isn't going to improve if you are scoffing at him when he apologizes.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#8 Posted: 19:30:56 06/05/2016
Quote: skylandersspyro
Everyone, His attude isn't going to improve if you are scoffing at him when he apologizes.

I told myself that the first time he got called out and replied but this isn't the first attempt at getting better anymore.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#9 Posted: 20:09:24 06/05/2016
Quote: skylandersspyro

He's been suspended multiple times before, and showed absolutely no signs of improving his behavior. I don't blame other users for being skeptical. If he really is apologetic about his actions, and previous behaviors, he has to prove it through actions, instead of words. Tone down the negativity, accept other people's opinions, don't shove misleading info that you want to believe is true into other people's throats, don't persistently relish in the failures and misery of others in a trolling fashion, and so on.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:44 06/05/2016 by Aura24
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3399
#10 Posted: 11:50:08 07/05/2016
Just for the record, I didn't know he was banned, but I forgive him, we all have our opinions!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 12:10:12 07/05/2016
Quote: SkylandrPurists
Just for the record, I didn't know he was banned, but I forgive him, we all have our opinions!

He wasn't banned, just suspended/called out for derailing more times than it's reasonable.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:11:05 07/05/2016 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me