Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Dragon Academy (Re-Remake) [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#151 Posted: 22:29:43 27/05/2016
((This is a completely different universe from the Spyro universe. And don't say that your character hops universes, because a character powerful enough to do that wouldn't be going to a school to learn mid-to-advanced level magic. They'd know the entire curriculum by heart.))

Tanta jerked backwards. "Get your paw off my face! I'm too young to die! Skies save me!" he said, his voice muffled. "Someone! Anyone! I'm being kidnapped! I'm going to suffocate!" He lunged forward in a panic.

---

"Might as well open the gates now," Ruby suggested. "The students are obviously impatient." She looked at Thes. "You're in the Ruby class, aren't you? I'm Ruby."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#152 Posted: 00:11:40 28/05/2016
(no he can't I just forgot my bad lol)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#153 Posted: 15:57:32 28/05/2016
Volundirs attention was brought to the group, so he looked at them from a distance "been a whole 10 minute, and people are starting to fight argue already... Dont get involved..." he thought this to himself for a moment, the last part almost being a mantra to himself. "dont get involved... dont get involved, ah damnit." Volundir slowly made his way to the group, trying to squeeze his bulky size through and make as little impact as possible. "um, excuse me..." were the only words he could muster for the situation.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#154 Posted: 16:07:59 28/05/2016
Shade looked at him and said "yes what is it?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#155 Posted: 20:58:57 28/05/2016
"Quit being a git, your causing problems before weve even started." Volundir kept his speach and tone simple, almost monotone. he didnt know why the situation in front of him played out, but from what he saw, one dragon was holding another dragons mouth shut, and the dragon whos mouth was currently being held was having a borderline panic attack. "just gonna give this one a heart attack, o at least until you find a better time and place, keep your paws to yourself" Volundir kept constant eye contact with the dark dragon infront of him.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#156 Posted: 22:26:08 28/05/2016
Shade widens his eyes and say "sorry" and lets go "I forgot to let go." he had a sheepish grin on his face.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
TornadoF6 Blue Sparx Gems: 837
#157 Posted: 21:27:00 30/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Gamic chuckled at the scene, subconsciously pinching the enchented gem in the middle of his necklace.
---
Taken by storm!
Though the eye is calm, to escape the storm you must survive the relentless fury.
#158 Posted: 08:37:55 31/05/2016
"its alright mate, just relax." Volundir was satisfied with the results. and looked back to the gate., waiting patiently for the gates to open
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#159 Posted: 14:07:42 31/05/2016
(So, sorry for not being around ... what'd I miss?)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#160 Posted: 15:49:54 31/05/2016
ooc: nothing really. everyone's just waiting for the gates to open.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#161 Posted: 21:37:24 31/05/2016
Inferno began to pace back and forth in frustration, "Every year..." he mumbled, "every single year the gates are opened late!"

Kumara finally arrived, landing in a nearby tree. She wanted to find out who was new.

(sorry for my inactivity. My exam block starts tomorrow so im stuck studying)
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#162 Posted: 21:57:38 31/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Gamic let go of the gem and flapped his wings a couple times, lying down on a branch in an above tree.
---
Taken by storm!
Though the eye is calm, to escape the storm you must survive the relentless fury.
#163 Posted: 04:20:55 01/06/2016
(Okay, here goes nothing ...)

(And QueenChrysalis, I can't garentee anything with personalities, that's one of my reasons for RPing, I learn more about my characters through the events they encounter. Plus, I don't know how I'd feel about seeing profiles of my characters on your posts ...)

(And oh, I know that what SD21 put at the top of the page may apply to Chimera, but don'tworry, I've got that covered.)

Chimera walked to the gates with a calm yet happy demeanor, glad to have returned to the school for a second year. She looked around at the group, noticing few familiar faces.

Meanwhile, a silver-scaled dragon flew down right by the gate, making a bit of a dramatic entrance, "I guess I'm not late."

Already there was a dragoness whom was hiding behind a tree, trying to remain out of the spotlight that could be seen by being by the gates. Storm hadn't felt like it was a good idea to go to a school, but her family had insisted, saying it was good for her.

Also there was a dragon relaxing, whom looked he could living around a volcano. Prometheus hadn't felt like he needed to involve himself with the bickering among some of the amassed group.

(Oh, one more thing, SD21, when you first made this, why couldn't you have made a class that'd be fitting for the more ... sad, characters?)
---
#164 Posted: 14:11:55 01/06/2016
The Large grey-black Dragon that was Volundir looked around, his mind drifting again, it was difficult to stay attached to reality sometimes, he yawned and relxed a bit moving away from the crowed toward the back, finally able to relax the large brutish dragon relaxed on the ground and waited almost sleepily.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#165 Posted: 13:18:15 03/06/2016
"Well then there is then no reason to wait anymore." Gold said to Ruby and turned to Thes "Well since it is the first day of the year we will let your trick go this time, but remember to follow the rules now on okey?" Gold said. Then Gold walked to the gate and opened it " Now before you start to run inside, remember to go easily and do not push each other clear? Good welcome to the school especially to the first year students. And for those who do not know me i am Gold the teacher of the Gold glass" Gold said and took few steps away from the gate so that everybody could go pass her

"Finally, these idiots totally made me grazy" Blue said so that everybody close could for sure hear. And walked inside the gates

Red walked very slowly pass everybody and went in too " Always so mean" he mumbled
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#166 Posted: 14:48:03 03/06/2016
Shade didn't like Blue one bit. but he entured quietly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#167 Posted: 14:54:34 03/06/2016
Maria entered quietly as well, because she didn't want to disturb anything. Usually she would be talking mad!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#168 Posted: 15:49:34 03/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Gamic tried to slip through quicker than normal. never slow down, no time to waste, right?
---
Taken by storm!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:03:13 03/06/2016 by TornadoF6
#169 Posted: 16:10:29 03/06/2016
(Tornado ... it looks like your post is missing something.)

While Prometheus dismissed Blue, Chimera frowned from the comment, and Aesed wondered how long it would be before Blue got into a fight. Storm herself tried to make sure she was the last one to enter the gates.

Emerald stood by the other teachers, "And I am Emerald, feel free to ask us any questions."
---
#170 Posted: 17:26:39 03/06/2016
Volundir yawned and made his way into the gates, he was naturally slower but made his own good pace. the dragon was large for his age, looking over the heads of most of his class mates. as he entered the golden gates he thought to himself. "Why cant everyone just get along, mouths like that gets ya crimped by some git. eh, if they talk like that ill let it happen. aint no trying to save a dragon with no concept of polite."
---
#171 Posted: 23:26:23 03/06/2016
"Yes! Yes! Yeah! Yes! Yes!" Tanta chanted. "Gates! Open! Gates! Open!" He flew in with a spiraling flight and landed in front of Emerald. "When do we get our classes? When are we sorted? I want to be an Iron dragon. They're so fierce and mighty! Or maybe a Diamond dragon with their beauty. What do you think I'll be?"

"You'll be a nice dragon, whatever class you're in," Ruby said. "Class deciding is over at that tent, if you're a first-year. You'll get a personality quiz to take. It's new and revised for this year."

---

Midnight and Frostbite landed in front of the gates just as they opened. "Told you," Frostbite growled. "You were packing too much. Seriously," he threw open the bag, "do you ever expect to play a board game you haven't touched in ages?"

"We didn't miss the class," Midnight said. "We'll be fine."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#172 Posted: 23:47:18 03/06/2016
Shade went over to the tent being a first year student.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#173 Posted: 00:06:15 04/06/2016
Maria followed Shade, hence being a first year.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#174 Posted: 01:27:31 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Gamic followed.
---
Taken by storm!
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#175 Posted: 12:55:39 04/06/2016
(Sorry for not being around guys! Unexpected medical stuff came up, and schoolwork lol. And also please excuse the length of this post, I wanted to try something kinda new~)

Iron made his way over to the other teachers and stood by them, giving each a friendly nod as he greeted the adult Dragons. "Ruby, Gold, Emerald, apologies for my absence. And for the new students here I am Iron, head of the Iron Class, of course." He said, raising his voice to address the Dragons pooling through the gate to get assembled.

The teacher then glanced down at Tanta as he landed nearby and proceeded to ramble, giving a small smile of amusement the young Dragon's enthusiasm and energy. "Well, whatever class you end up being best suited for, I for one am interested in seeing your potential."

~~

Meanwhile, a dark blue and purple Dragoness sat up from where she had been waiting and started to walk over to the opened gates, emerald eyes shining with anticipation for the new year. Being born into a family of wealthy, pure Crystal Dragons, Indigo was taught to move and behave with an air of sureness and grace, which was just what the Dragoness did as she went towards the now opened gates. Looking through the crowd around her, Indigo eventually saw two small, familiar Dragons walking through the opened gate around the back of the group, one grey with darker flecks strewn across his hide, and another green with a very snakelike appearance, and she smiled, prancing over. "Ah, Asher! Cubellios! I was wondering where you two were."

Few would expect the opulent female to be friends with the two recluses, yet indeed, Indigo quite liked Asher and Cubellios. The Smoke-Dragon was timid, but kind and very smart, and while the Poison-Dragon had a stoic attitude that seemed uncaring and even abit unnerving at times, he too was clever to a fault, and had his own unique ways of showing how much he truly cared for others.

"Morning Indigo!" Asher greeted, his sky blue eyes meeting her own as he smiled. "Hello." The serpentine Dragon beside him added, his voice monotone as ever, though his own sharp yellow gaze held a spark of friendliness. Indigo began to ask them about their day so far, but paused at the sound of a familiar voice.

"Hey you three! About time I found you all." They cut in, and it was none other than the Lava/Earth-Dragon Obsidian, looking like a walking volcano with his dark grey and black hide with glowing orange markings, fiery amber eyes, aswell as his large size befitting of one with his secondary element, making him easily tower over Indigo and having the already very little Asher and Cubellios look much like hatchlings in comparison. While Obsidian could be gruff and stern, it would very much false to just consider him a daft brute, for he was also intelligent, hardworking, and always willing to look out for others. These traits and more have led Indigo to revere the Dragon to a degree far beyond friendship, and while she had tried to make her feelings known to him, Obsidian never seemed to regard her exceptionally close behavior towards him as anything but friendly, much to Indigo’s displeasure, though she was determined to keep trying. Infact, it was notable that Obsidian was literally the only one in their group that didn't know of her feelings, as both of the other males gave Indigo a knowing look when her eyes brightened at the sight of him, which she ignored as she turned her attention to the approaching Lava-Dragon.

"Hello, Obsidian." The three echoed, pausing to let the male walk up to them.

"Asher, Cubellios." Obsidian replied with a quick friendly nod to them. "And Indigo, you look radiant as usual." The Lava Dragon added, and while he likely noticed the way she smiled especially proudly at his words, he no doubt attributed it to the fact that Indigo was the type to like attention and praise in general, and as usual he thought nothing of it.

"Why, thank you!" Indigo replied happily, having to work to keep her tone even. "I think you look dashing yoursel-"

"Sup losers!" A new voice interrupted, a male Dragon literally materializing behind Indigo in a shadowy wisp, making the female flinch at his sudden entrance and let out a very undignified squeak. Livid in more ways than one, Indigo didn't hesitate to swat the male's side with her tail as he fell into step beside her. "Ugh, you oaf! You know I hate when you do that!" She exclaimed.

"Sorry, princess, but I can't not when you and Ash make it so easy." He chuckled, the smile not leaving his face even as he winced, making Indigo growl at the nickname that he also knew she disliked. And finally, there was Orion, a Shadow/Crystal-Dragon with black scales and blue wing membranes that similarly to her own, glittered like night skies, and golden eyes that complimented his other colors well. While he was admittedly handsome, Indigo was still quick to dismiss him after he flirted with her upon their first meeting, being used to such attention, but when she found that if she wanted to continue being around the Obsidian and the others she'd have to put up with him, Indigo thankfully found that Orion was also easygoing, witty, and playful, and he became as much a friend to her as the others. Though his jokes and mischievousness could be exasperating at times, like right now. After the group greeted Orion, so used to his antics that his initial pseudo-insult didn't fase them, Obsidian lifted a brow. "So, you decided to show up afterall?"

"Yep, I didn't want to disappoint my number one fan y'know? You can rest easy now hotshot, I'm here for you." Orion joked, smirking cheekily.

"Number one fan? Tch, you wish." Obsidian snorted. Such was the nature of their relationship, Indigo was quick to find out, with their greatly conflicting personalities it was no surprise that the two bickered alot, though while they wouldn't outright admit it, the two really were great friends and could bring out good things in one another. Obsidian got Orion to pace himself better and take things more seriously, and Orion helped Obsidian loosen up more when he put abit too much emphasis on responsibility. Rolling her eyes fondly, Indigo turned her attention to Asher, who had started to talk to her and Cubellios about a book he had just read, and glanced in the direction of the tent as she listened to the grey Dragon. Being a returning student at the academy alongside her friends, she had some interest in seeing the new faces that would show up this year.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#176 Posted: 20:55:43 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
gamic turned his head back and smiled as he heard the conversation.
---
Taken by storm!
#177 Posted: 08:21:51 05/06/2016
Volundir went out of the way of the students as he passed the gate, he looked at the teachers. "so when do classes start?" his family were workers, and warriors. he was excited, he was split down the middle of humble craftsman, and proud warrior. "I heard ye say, the tent is where we get decided for classes. do we atart immediatly after, or is there some time after?"'
---
#178 Posted: 00:47:29 13/06/2016 | Topic Creator
(Teacher needs to answer, then time skip perhaps? To post-test.)
---
Taken by storm!
#179 Posted: 00:56:07 13/06/2016
((Time-skip. Everyone has taken the test and found out their classes. Although, technically, TornadoF6 could do this, since he's the current GM.))

"Alright!" Ruby picked up the megaphone again. "Everyone should know their classes. If not, GO STRAIGHT BACK TO THE TESTING TENT! You may have free time, but please no fighting on campus. Save it for Iron's class, alright? Get settled in and everything."
---
#180 Posted: 01:08:53 13/06/2016
Shade didn't bother going to claim a room since he never needed one.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#181 Posted: 15:19:51 13/06/2016 | Topic Creator
gamic smirked momentarily before, with two flaps, shooting into the sky like a rocket.
---
Taken by storm!
#182 Posted: 12:53:53 14/06/2016
Volundir sleepily looked towards the Iron 'dorms' hand took flight to claim a room. as he made his way his mind was as ussual going in a thousand different directions so he wasnt paying attention to where he was going. he wouldnt have noticed a mountain at this point, all he sees is his destination and whatever vision of craft that crossed his mind. "hmmmm" he sighed in deep thought.
---
#183 Posted: 03:48:07 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(*whistles and walks around aimlessly*)
---
Taken by storm!
#184 Posted: 13:46:22 09/07/2016
((You're technically the GM. You can start classes if you're ready.))
---
#185 Posted: 15:30:55 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(Nobody's here, it seems though)
---
Taken by storm!
#186 Posted: 18:55:20 09/07/2016
Ooc: that's not true. I'm just waiting for classes to start and i cant get on to often since im on vacation in michigen and my relatives don't have wifi at their lake house.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#187 Posted: 11:55:07 10/07/2016
((I feel that, i have some really slow wifi, even loading dark spyro can be a pain, however, I BELIEVE IN THIS RP, so do as you will tornado, others will follow.))
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#188 Posted: 19:00:38 11/07/2016
ooc: Yeap still here and ready to keep going. I am just having busy time with work, but still in.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#189 Posted: 17:02:45 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(shade, what towns in Michigan did you go through?)
(Is there a set schedule storm?)
---
Taken by storm!
#190 Posted: 18:43:00 19/07/2016
((Tornado, you're the GM. The schedule is yours. You don't need to get my approval for everything.))
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#191 Posted: 22:43:14 19/07/2016
Too late to join?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#192 Posted: 23:48:57 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(I was just wondering if you already had one. if you did, it would have made it easier. i take you don't, so i'll make do.)
(No, not at all.when this was Storm's, you would have been, but i operate differently.)
---
Taken by storm!
#193 Posted: 18:57:53 20/07/2016
ooc: I went through Detroit holten lake, sterling hights, clition township, allen park and a lot of others that I didn't keep track of.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#194 Posted: 20:48:04 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(Did you go on the west side of mi at all?)
---
Taken by storm!
#195 Posted: 03:20:54 21/07/2016
ooc: I don't think so but I could be wrong
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#196 Posted: 02:54:58 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(oh.)
---
Taken by storm!
#197 Posted: 03:42:27 28/07/2016
(anyways lets get back to the rp.)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#198 Posted: 16:25:29 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(aye. any objections in skipping to classes?)
---
Taken by storm!
#199 Posted: 21:18:38 29/07/2016
(none from me)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me