Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Dragon Academy (Re-Remake) [CLOSED]
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#101 Posted: 02:51:22 12/05/2016
Er...before I write up a sheet, I'd like to know...Could a multi-headed dragon belong to multiple groups?
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#102 Posted: 02:52:00 12/05/2016
physically no.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#103 Posted: 03:17:12 12/05/2016
(Yeah ... probably not, though we don't know about the personalites.)

(As for the teachers, I might do either Emerald or Iron.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
TornadoF6 Blue Sparx Gems: 837
#104 Posted: 15:54:12 12/05/2016 | Topic Creator
unless storm says other wise, i'm not sure i'll accept a multi-headed dragon
---
Taken by storm!
Though the eye is calm, to escape the storm you must survive the relentless fury.
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#105 Posted: 05:37:21 16/05/2016
To avoid bad blood, we should have the people who played as the teachers in the last game, play as the teachers in this game (Unless their original players aren't in this game, obviously). I've seen what happens when characters swap hands, and it never ends well.
#106 Posted: 13:55:01 16/05/2016
Chrysalis does have a good point. I would be a teacher exept A I stink at naming my oc's so I avoid making new ones and B I don't think I would do that well as a teacher.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#107 Posted: 20:21:42 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I agree. did dragonuprising have one because if so, that's open.
---
Taken by storm!
Though the eye is calm, to escape the storm you must survive the relentless fury.
#108 Posted: 14:56:07 23/05/2016
Umm... Did y'all forget that this exists? What's going on?
#109 Posted: 15:33:15 23/05/2016
ooc: I'm just waiting for this to start.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#110 Posted: 20:49:35 23/05/2016 | Topic Creator
still trying to see who has what teachers, but it does seem to be forgotten.
---
Taken by storm!
#111 Posted: 20:54:09 23/05/2016
ooc: start pming people about it. I'm not taking a teacher because I know I would suck at it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#112 Posted: 21:03:30 23/05/2016
(And I'm just waiting for other people's picks.)
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#113 Posted: 21:27:00 23/05/2016
((I'll go with Ruby. I have an extensive history planned out. I'm guessing I wouldn't be a good teacher to students that aren't dragons judging by the last topic, but I might try again.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#114 Posted: 22:07:08 23/05/2016
(I remember picking Iron, and would honestly like to try at him again, so I guess that leaves Emerald and Gold?)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#115 Posted: 22:24:25 23/05/2016
((Shade was Gold and Theuone was Emerald.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#116 Posted: 22:45:24 23/05/2016
(I never had a teacher and my character's ruby class)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#117 Posted: 22:48:09 23/05/2016 | Topic Creator
who already took diamond?
---
Taken by storm!
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#118 Posted: 02:27:58 24/05/2016
I never had a teacher either
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#119 Posted: 02:54:51 24/05/2016
((So far, QueenChrysalis is Diamond, I'm Ruby, and ShinyPikachu is Iron. We're waiting to see who Emerald and Gold will be.))
---
#120 Posted: 04:34:19 24/05/2016
(I'll probably do Emerald again, even if I've already got like ... two, characters of said class.)
---
#121 Posted: 09:12:06 24/05/2016
Ya, I made Diamond. Sadly I never got to play her, though b/c of what happened late last year (I shouldn't disappear ever again, though).
#122 Posted: 15:42:55 24/05/2016 | Topic Creator
So we still need gold. I'm considering, but i'm not well qualified.
---
Taken by storm!
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#123 Posted: 18:27:28 25/05/2016
Well i can also take gold if nobody else wants to. I can not promise anything great, but i think we should get started as fast as possible so that this one does not die just because we can not find the needed characters.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#124 Posted: 21:28:48 25/05/2016 | Topic Creator
alright. I already have a gold character as well, so. I'll message the others. I'm just the host and rule keeper, so i'll let the one who knows the plot and all start us. Storm, if you please.)
---
Taken by storm!
#125 Posted: 00:56:47 26/05/2016
Let's try this again. Ruby arranged the classroom's books nervously. Everything was in its place. She leapt up and started flying towards the gates. Young dragons of all appearances waited outside. She landed and waited for her fellow teachers.
---
#126 Posted: 01:17:26 26/05/2016
Shade waited impatiently wanting class to start already.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#127 Posted: 01:36:57 26/05/2016
Maria was walking around, trying to find the school grounds.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#128 Posted: 01:41:42 26/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Gamic was present. he was interested in observing the group for now.
---
Taken by storm!
#129 Posted: 04:15:49 26/05/2016
Inferno arrived at the gate with a smirk, "Looks like the gates are still closed."
---
#130 Posted: 07:03:38 26/05/2016
Quote: OOC
Theone should let me know when he's finished making Prometheus and Aesed's profiles since they don't have personalities at the moment so I can update their entry on the character guide (Which I am keeping to myself this time).

Also, I'm just gonna use the same intro I used in the last game, since not much will be different (With minor edits for continuity).

Quote:
(Hours earlier) Diamond looked around the new set up carefully, nodding slowly, at no dragon in particular. A bed had been pushed up against the wall, with a heavy locker placed at the foot. This would be perfect for the little dragon, though it was a little cramped for the adult. Instead of living in the dormitory with the other dragons, at the request of her parents one dragon in particular would have her own private quarters in the library; one that was protected by powerful magic. Diamond began to exhale slowly, and frost begun issuing fourth from her mouth. The frost started to form up, causing the area in front of her to solidify. Within minutes, the area she had just finished setting up was completely blocked off, protected by a massive gate that reaches the ceiling. The gate was made of pure opaque ice, and was covered in impossibly intricate carvings. The carvings portrayed scenes from the epic tales Diamond had read as a wyrmling, though it was unlikely any of the students would recognise many of the dragons emblazoned in heroic poses upon the door.

“See, I told you we’d be late. Come on!” the dark blue dragoness, Meganaka, trotted towards the gate while a green dragon, that could be mistaken for a child at first glance, straggled behind her.

“I’m sorry, but I needed to make sure I had everything before we could go!” Siggera, a tiny green dragon, quickly ran to Meg’s side when she saw that they were getting closer to the other dragons.

“Well it looks like the teachers haven’t arrived yet, which means they won’t have noticed our absence.” Seeing no point just standing around, Meg shuffled Siggy along, away from the main group, until they found a nice shady tree to sit under.

“Hey! Wait up!” Before the duo had a chance to relax, a bright red dragon flew up to them, landing next to Meg and holding out her paw, “you dropped this!” In Hothesia’s paw was a small unlabelled glass bottle full of little white pills.

“Oh my goodness!” Meg exclaimed, the claws on her own paw shimmering with dark blue light, as the bottle suddenly fell into her own paw. “What did I say about keeping these secure?” Meg began fiddling with Siggy’s saddle-bag and put the bottle into one of the side pouches, which had been left open, and then buckled the pocket shut. “You can’t afford to lose them!”

“I’m sorry…” The green dragon apologised again, and looked rather sorry for herself.
#131 Posted: 17:10:30 26/05/2016
"In a hurry?" A voice behind Ruby said. It was Gold, she then walked to the left side of Ruby so that she could talk better with her "Do our youngsters look ready for the year?" She said with a smile.

Red walked slowly towards the gate and saw it was still closed "Great I guess I can take a nap then" he thought and took a place away from the gate which was far enough to sleep.

Blue was watching around "Just losers everywhere, this year is going to be as boring as always..... of course the school is a good place to make business, nobody expects a school student to do anything like that, losers heh" Blue though
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#132 Posted: 17:24:55 26/05/2016
Shade was board out of his mind "will they hurry up? I'm board and could use a good fight."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#133 Posted: 20:16:43 26/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Jet heard shade, "Yeah, i agree. i suppose you're no push over, hmm?" he smirked.
---
Taken by storm!
#134 Posted: 21:18:15 26/05/2016
Shade smirked "I'm not but you are"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#135 Posted: 23:44:56 26/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Don't count on that; I've yet to lose, and i won't lose to you!" he grinned competitively.
---
Taken by storm!
#136 Posted: 23:48:48 26/05/2016
Shade new better but remained quiet.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#137 Posted: 23:48:59 26/05/2016
Maria finally found the gate to enter after wandering aimlessly. My goodness, your an idiot. she sighed. Maria saw two dragons talking and decided to walk near them, hopefully hearing some of the conversation without distracting them, or making eye contact, or getting noticed.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#138 Posted: 23:52:00 26/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"You know, I'd be happy to battle you some time. I'm sure it'd keep us both away from boredom," he told shade, "Besides, I think we're both itching for a good fight."
---
Taken by storm!
#139 Posted: 00:19:05 27/05/2016
"Of course they're ready!" Ruby said. "We've managed to pull this off every year, no matter what happens. I don't think anything can shake this school except for destruction of the world we live on."

---

Tanta stared up at the gates, balancing on his tail for the moment. Inside was his years of learning, all tied up in one small campus—he fell onto a green dragon. "Oh? What's your name? Pardon me? I beg your pardon! Oh, I'm so—" the dragon whacked him with her tail.

"I'm Jade," she hissed. "Get away."

Downhearted, Tanta scrambled off. Two dragons were talking—maybe they were nice? He walked up to Shade and Jet. "Oh hello, top of the morning, good day to you! What's your name?"
---
#140 Posted: 00:21:36 27/05/2016
Maria's tail twitched when she heard a third person, so she decided to turn around and greet this new person as well as try to greet the two dragons talking.

"Hello! I am Maria!" Maria said a little to cheerfully. Shoot, what if I upset this new dragon?
---
#141 Posted: 00:46:37 27/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Huh?" Gamic asked, somewhat startled, "Oh hi. i'm Gamic."
---
Taken by storm!
#142 Posted: 00:47:52 27/05/2016
Shade sighed "may be." he faced the two newcomers "hello I'm Shade"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#143 Posted: 04:09:32 27/05/2016
Inferno watched the dragons converse before he attempted to talk himself, "So! Who's the new blood this year?"
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#144 Posted: 08:36:56 27/05/2016
Volundir try to keep still among the crowd does bulky size made it hard for Him to maneuver. as he waited for classes to begin he tried to keep his mind focused however the thoughts of his personal projects kept his Mind at sway. His expression was on of deep distraction as he spaced out with his thoughts
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#145 Posted: 09:50:28 27/05/2016
Quote:
If this is a continuation of the last games, we could assume my characters weren’t there last time, for the sake of continuity.

Thes rolled onto her back, and looked up at the leaves above her, the young dragon sprawled awkwardly across the grassy hill. Eventually she got bored of the quiet and leapt up. Flying a short distance towards the gate and tapping the cold iron with a claw. “Why is this even here? Can’t we just fly over it?” Without waiting for a response from the other dragons, Thes spread her scarlet leathery wings and practically leapt over the gate.
#146 Posted: 11:34:08 27/05/2016
Blue had heard the conversation at the gate " Why is it so hard to just be quiet and wait, you can have your little talks after we are in, so that i do not have to be there to listen your ou i am so strong and i am the nicest dragon in the world." Blue said giving a nasty look to the group

Red had woke up, he could not sleep because there was too much talk at the gate "Well maybe i just join them to wait." Red thought and walked to the group as unnoticeably as possible.

Gold noticed Thes and walked right to her. "Hmm.... unwilling to wait i see" Gold said with a kind smile. "But after all you should think that what would happen if everybody else would do that, it could be quite a chaos eh?" after saying that Gold turned to Ruby "what do you think should we just let everybody in? It seems to me like Diamond and Emerald are late, and i do not even know will they come here just to open the gate?"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#147 Posted: 14:41:47 27/05/2016
Shade shrugged "I'm new but it's not like it matters." Shade was tempted to strangle Blue after his remark.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#148 Posted: 14:49:03 27/05/2016
"Sorry, sir!" Maria decided to stay quiet after that, and when she was tempted to talk, she pressed her lips together. Even though she learned you can talk before school....wait..."Aren't YOU joining our conversation now?" Maria smirked.
---
#149 Posted: 20:15:00 27/05/2016
"I'm Tanta! I'm Tanta! I'm Tanta!" Tanta said to each of the three dragons. "Good day to you, newcomer!" he said to Blue. "What's your name? Let me guess...Grumpy? Because you don't want us to talk, even though talking is what makes a dragon separate from a flying lizard with magical powers?"
---
#150 Posted: 20:18:18 27/05/2016
Shade uses his paw to close Tanta's mouth "okay slow down know." he then muttered "last thing we need is another moter mouth."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:33 28/05/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me