Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Comic Reviews/Synopses [CLOSED]
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#1 Posted: 01:22:11 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
http://flashwing-twilight.deviantart.com/

I just uploaded to my dArt account a "review" where I talked about a comic I read, specifically Justice League Issue #1 from the New 52 global DC reboot. The original idea was to write an amusing synopsis for my friends who probably couldn't afford or were not interested in buying the comics to read themselves (Since you do pay quite a bit per chapter, and don't get THAT much content out of it). The idea was to read comics on Saturdays and Wednesdays, but stuff happened IRL and I was only able to get off the first review. That was one year ago.

Now that I kinda have my life back on track, I am interested in reviving this pet project.

I will basically be writing my reviews as if they were retelling of the original stories. If any of you have seen Linkara you'll know what I mean (Note that I came up with this idea long before I realized Linkara existed). Once you read the first synopsis, you'll know what I mean. The first part of this review talks about the comic in general, and then it goes into the nitty gritty (The whole thing is a walking spoiler). I plan on continuing with the second style, where I mostly just follow the story and leave witty comments behind.

I hope y'all will give you my support on this, because I feel like I will need the motivation and confidence, especially if I plan on making this a permanent thing.

I will probably commence working on part 2 tomorrow.

Link to The New52 Justice League Comic Issue .1
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#2 Posted: 01:22:42 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Reserved because character limit is a thing.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me