Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The Duskfall [CLOSED]
Lynx Green Sparx Gems: 131
#51 Posted: 05:37:47 09/05/2016 | Topic Creator
(Wonder what happened to Pokemon2?)
---
Can't call a bluff with a dead man's hand.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#52 Posted: 08:35:30 09/05/2016
(I'm back)

"Wow! My hair looks so much like Nicki Minaj!" said Jackson.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Neon Fox Green Sparx Gems: 259
#53 Posted: 09:02:15 09/05/2016
Wayke looks at Skylar and shrugs "I guess we are free to go." He turns and walks toward their previous destination.
---
The brightest light cast the darkest shadows.
#54 Posted: 09:07:26 09/05/2016
Jackson turned on some Nicki Minaj and invited all her friends to a party! and she said "This goes out to all my *****es partyin' hot tonight!"
---
#55 Posted: 09:16:59 09/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky nodded and turned, slinking towards the morgue. She purposefully avoided the front entrance, making her way around the corner. The woman melted into the shadows' darkness and crouched, waving Wayke over. The building was large and square, with a door sticking out the backside like a tumor. It was big enough to hold a body for a period of time, but those bodies would eventually have to be moved. Skylar had a pretty good idea of what to do, but some of the plan banked on nobody showing up unexpectedly.
---
#56 Posted: 09:18:38 09/05/2016
Wayke slipped behind the morgue Waiting next to sky"Have a plane to get us in, Y'know, without being charged with a good ole, breaking and entering?"
---
#57 Posted: 09:22:12 09/05/2016
Jackson saw them and yelled "You wanna come to the party and listen to Nicki Minaj!"
---
#58 Posted: 09:25:50 09/05/2016
Wayke looks at skylar "Well, i'm too old for that, And you don't seem the type to do so, whats our excuse?"
---
#59 Posted: 09:27:59 09/05/2016
Jackson sings to Anaconda by Nicki Minaj.
---
#60 Posted: 09:42:01 09/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Our excuse... We're on official police business, yeah?" she whispers to him. Then, "Also, I'll happily zap whoever gives us a funny look. C'mon." She inched forward, head on a swivel, then stood and jiggled the door handle. "Locked," she breathes out. "Can you pick locks?"
---
#61 Posted: 09:46:05 09/05/2016
Wayke shrugs"Give me a bit, I may be able to, give me a minute or two."he searches his pockets for a thin metal item to pick the lock, he pulls out a long metal pin, and attempts to pick the lock.
---
#62 Posted: 09:55:52 09/05/2016
"TTYLXOX" said Jackson to her friends.
---
#63 Posted: 10:40:27 09/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Skylar waited, keeping her hand handy in case someone rolled up on them. She felt sweat bead on her forehead and immediately wiped it off, then took a breath and relaxed. Hopefully this would be easy. Knowing her luck, though...
---
#64 Posted: 10:47:09 09/05/2016
The lock gave a small rattle, but did not open, Wake exhales deeply in disappointment "No luck, I don't think I can get it. Either they actually bought a good lock, or i'm just out of practice."
---
#65 Posted: 16:57:01 09/05/2016 | Topic Creator
She grimaced and stood next to him, then stood and looked around. Her gaze met the door again, and she pondered something. The pondering came to a head, and she splayed her hand, electricity jumping between her fingers. She positioned her fingers around the handle but never touched it, and blue sparks of miniature lightning began passing through the metal handle. Skylar did this until the whole mechanism was red hot, then swiftly grabbed her knife and beat the **** out of it. It all fell apart, and she leisurely opened the door, then came face-to-face with a confused looking security guard.
---
#66 Posted: 21:02:22 09/05/2016
Wayke looked at the security guard, with a cold sare"We are on official business, we are private decectives, investigating the murder of the dragons."
---
#67 Posted: 21:36:49 09/05/2016
Jackson stopped the party when her friend got murdered by another friend and Jackson went to Wayke and told him that there was a murder that happened at her party.
---
#68 Posted: 01:24:34 10/05/2016 | Topic Creator
The security guard glared dubiously. "Right? And you had to break the doorknob?" His gaze went to Jackson, and he froze, before pushing past Sky and Wayke to wherever the girl's house was. Sky looked at the male and shrugged, then fell into a jog inside the building. The interior was clean, if not gloomy. Glass doors led to rooms full of large shelves and tables. "Dragons stand out, we should be able to find them if they haven't been transfered already."
---
#69 Posted: 01:32:24 10/05/2016
It's true, Alexei and Kelli were fighting a lot and Kelli got her knife out stabbed Alexei through the head and through the stomach and then she ended up dying and Alice, Linna, Kiki, Yiaerra, Kathryn, PJ, Any, Wae, Harmony and Hermione all ran home and I called Kelli's dad to pick her up and Kelli's dad found she murdered Alexei and he told me to tell you guys about the murder
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#70 Posted: 04:47:59 10/05/2016
praying for what seemed like hours, Corvic stood. He prayed for a lot of things lately, he prayed for the dead, he prayed for the weak, he prayed for the mercy to all those he has had to pursue... today however it felt different, and not in a good way, he was restless and almost irritated at the monotony of the day. "maybe I just need a walk." he whispered to himself. although he like many times in his life, couldnt decide what exactly to do, so he made his way to the door of the room. "ill figure it out."
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#71 Posted: 06:28:41 10/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky led him inside once the coast was clear, looking into windows and gritting her teeth. "Alright, I might have been wrong... Where the Hell do you hide four dead..." She stopped and peered into a room. Four covered up bodies, two on tables and two on the floor. The on the tables were only small enough, but one was the size of a Chihuahua. The two bodies on the ground were fairly large. "Alright," Skylar starts. "Let's get in there and see what killed them."
---
#72 Posted: 06:29:26 10/05/2016
Wayke opens the door, slips in, walks to the tables, looking for any remarkable wounds."Anything we find, could lead us to nearly anything, Lets hope..."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:33:02 10/05/2016 by Neon Fox
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#73 Posted: 12:13:30 10/05/2016
In the shadows, something stirred. Scales scraped against the floor as a massive dragon stood up. Her snakelike body was wrapped around two tables, and her front body was resting on a third. At the sight of the team, she hissed. Her tail knocked over a body, and she cursed under her breath. "Murderersss!" she accused. "Come to take another life, or maybe to gloat over thossse that you already killed!"

((How big are dragons?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#74 Posted: 21:03:27 10/05/2016 | Topic Creator
(Any size at all. But if your character could fit in the morgue, assume she's moderately small. Somewhere between dog-sized and horse-sized.)
---
#75 Posted: 01:18:44 11/05/2016
((Horse-sized is what I imagine dragons to be anyway. She's about the height of a horse, but a lot longer.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#76 Posted: 13:04:33 11/05/2016
Corvic left the room and put a pipe in his mouth unlit, he hooked his helmet on his belt and walked towards the room where they kept the recent dead. "seems quiet, where is the priest? I guess I shall pray over the dead and go out to smoke...." Corvic was indecisive of what to do, he had not been sent out on a mission in a very long time, he was bored to say the least. as he rounded the corner he saw a couple of people and he was shocked, he hadnt seen anyone all day, and now there was a dragon, and two people? "Are you family of the deceased.... or?" he was confused but didnt want to resort to immediate violence, it was against the paladins code.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#77 Posted: 21:07:43 11/05/2016
Jackson tells them "I also came for a job as a private investigator as my friends don't know that I'm a sorceress."
---
#78 Posted: 08:41:37 12/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Skylar took the blanket off of a big one. "No stab wounds. Just burns. This one was definitely killed with some kind of magic. Maybe another dragon." Her gaze shot to the dragon that just woke up and she stumbled back, knocking over a table and the body of the smaller dragon. The cover came off. More burns on that one. She hit the floor hard and then saw the paladin. "What the Hell!" The woman jumped to her feet and held her hands in the direction of the paladin and the dragon. Electricity crackled between her fingers. "Alright... Before this turns into a fight, who's who?" She knew exactly what a paladin's job was and was prepared to defend herself. Hopefully neither attacked her or Wayke or the kid.
---
#79 Posted: 14:07:05 12/05/2016
Corvic put his arm up and a transparent blue hemisphere covered the front of him " hey hey hey hey, lets calm down now....im Corvic, now put your hands down, im not going to hurt you..." in his mind though a thousand different thoughts were zooming through his head Who is this? what are they doing here? obviously here more than just to visit a dead realative... and what the hell is a dragon doing in here thinking about that he aims his shield at the dragon. "I wasnt aware of any dragons working here," as a paladin, he was still a warrior first, a preacher seccond, if anything went south he had his free right hand firmly planted on his sheathed sword. "
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:21:05 12/05/2016 by jokerstix66
#80 Posted: 02:13:08 13/05/2016
Wake grabs the hilt of his sword, takes a few steps back" We are investigating the murders of these dragons, we do not intend any harm." wayke stares into the face of the new visitor.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:02:23 13/05/2016 by Neon Fox
#81 Posted: 10:59:28 13/05/2016
"My normal humans friends don't know I'm a sorceress but if they see that I am a sorceress my friends might reject me to still be their friend." said Jackson to everyone in a emotional voice
---
#82 Posted: 12:02:46 13/05/2016
"No harm?" T'sara laughed. "No harm, he says! While your friends have lightning and shields and hands on swords!" She pulled herself up on the table so that her entire body was coiled on the table, while her tail hung down. "How about we trade reasons for being here? I promise to not kill you while you make your argument."
---
#83 Posted: 13:02:44 13/05/2016
"Im on staff here, for the official investigation of the dragon murders" the shield turns a hew of orange and Covic looks at the dragon "what are you doing here... its very suspicious." Corvics inner warrior was raging for battle but the teachings of the church kept him grounded, he would only resort to violence if absolutely necessary but the dragons threats only made his blood boil for a fight, more than a few powerful sorcerers kept a dragon as protection, he has a bad burn scar over his left arm from one similar battle, but at least he was still alive.
---
#84 Posted: 14:06:21 13/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Skylar hesitantly lowered her hands, but kept her hand on her dagger, looking between the two of them and scooting over next to the catfolk. "We're here on an unofficial investigation. If you all will kindly let us inspect the other two bodies, we'll be about of your way and to the next destination." She wasn't about to give up that she knew more information, but she wasn't going to say anything yet and hoped Wayke wouldn't either. The Paladin was friendly enough... The dragon? Ehhhh, not so much, but Sky didn't expect to have to fight her. Being threatened wasn't comforting though.
---
#85 Posted: 16:52:22 14/05/2016
"Investigation?" T'sara asked. "I'm the self-appointed, unofficial guardian of this place, but nobody kills dead people. One guard should be enough. However, when it comes to the living, protection is important stuff." She leapt down from her post on the table. "Go ahead and search for the dragons. I see," she said, pointing to the knocked-over table, "that you've discovered on already."
---
#86 Posted: 02:48:43 16/05/2016
Wake let's go of the sword"Meaning no harm doesn't mean I won't defend myself in anyway possible, we just want ro find the murderer."He looks at sky, and at the deadoor dragons, noting the lack of obvious trauma.
---
#87 Posted: 08:03:12 16/05/2016
"I think I would make a good private detective." said Jackson
---
#88 Posted: 11:22:09 16/05/2016
Corvic did not put down his shield, the dragon stated it was self appointed defender, however from previous experience this dragon just put him on edge, he just showed up and decided this was his place... "Defender and private investigators, normally, I would say you should leave and stay out of official business, but the local stiffs have found nothing beyond cause of death. For you though dragon, your prescience is not appreciated here without warning, no matter your intent, where are any of my colleagues? and how have they not seen a dragon?" Corvic was flustered and more angry at his colleagues than anything else, so far they have proven that they could barely find their way to the local bars, let alone find a murderer.
---
#89 Posted: 02:49:32 17/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well." She looked at the Paladin. "That's why we're here. The horsebacks suck at their job and there's apparently not enough Paladins to go around." With a long-suffering sigh she put her hands on her hips. "I know where Wayke and I are going next. We'll finish our inspection, then we're leaving. Anyone who wants to come with can, on the condition you don't say anything to the police. Otherwise..." She shrugged. "We'll knock you out and be on our way."
---
#90 Posted: 04:47:47 19/05/2016
Wake looked at skylar"How many portals are we going to use on our adventure?"
---
#91 Posted: 10:05:56 19/05/2016
Jackson wants to go on her first exploration
---
#92 Posted: 02:57:52 25/05/2016 | Topic Creator
(NOTICE. The Warg race has been renamed Wolffolk.)
---
#93 Posted: 17:34:12 25/05/2016
Corvic loosened up hearing the offer, "alright, ill come with you, seeing as how these dolts can apparently only find their way to a bar. Besides, you look like you could use someone with some blade skill, and if my theory is correct, you may want my specific skill set." The magic hemisphere that had enveloped Corvic was gone at this point. still eyeing the dragon however. "where does your investigation take you?"
---
#94 Posted: 20:03:56 25/05/2016
" Hi Corvic, My name is Jackson."
---
#95 Posted: 01:25:20 26/05/2016 | Topic Creator
(Does anyone know what happened to StormDragon?)
---
#96 Posted: 16:01:43 28/05/2016
(( No idea, when in doubt, message out))
---
#97 Posted: 16:42:55 28/05/2016
"I saw a dragon hunter near my house." said Jackson
---
#98 Posted: 17:06:27 28/05/2016
"I'm supposing with you," Tsara suggested, "unless you think a dragon is a bit inconspicuous, whatever that means. I could possibly disguise myself as a horse, or a pet snake, or a human, but that's a bit hard to keep up the illusion."
---
#99 Posted: 18:39:33 30/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky looked at Wayke and answered him first. "No Gates, not unless anyone here can create one, which I doubt. That's extremely advanced magic. We'll have to take horses or walk." She then nodded to Corvic. "You're right, we could definitely use you. We're going to Terikasi next, out Into the forest. That's where all four murders happened and there's bound to be more evidence. We want to see just what kind of damage was caused when they died." The woman moved and uncovered the other dead dragons. Their hides were covered in burns and the flesh had been seared. These two showed signs of struggle, however - there were deep cuts in the scales and muscles were completely torn in some areas. "They look like they were killed by another dragon, but... That doesn't make any sense." Her gaze went to T'sara gratefully. "You don't need a disguise, not unless you want to avoid the attention whatever killed these four. I'm glad you guys decided to join us. The extra muscle is going to be great."
---
#100 Posted: 23:59:28 30/05/2016
"I'll help you guys, who knows you might need a young sorceress on your team!" said Jackson.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me