Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Duskfall [CLOSED]
Lynx Green Sparx Gems: 131
#1 Posted: 21:46:16 29/04/2016 | Topic Creator
STORY OWNED BY LYNX. E-MAIL slavelikeconstructs@gmail if you wish to use this, please.

(CLOSED)
---
Can't call a bluff with a dead man's hand.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:20:37 09/07/2016 by Lynx
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2 Posted: 21:52:11 29/04/2016
//This is interesting but I don't really understand what the point of the Rp is, where we start, who we're allowed to be or what the objective is, etc.
Plus you really need to give a character sheet
cuz I'm interested~//
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#3 Posted: 22:22:52 29/04/2016 | Topic Creator
(CLOSED)
---
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 23:19:40 09/07/2016 by Lynx
Neon Fox Green Sparx Gems: 259
#4 Posted: 00:08:31 30/04/2016
Name: Wayke
Race: cat-folk
Sex: Male
Appearance: White fur with black stripes, One blue eye, His right eye is blind, so he wears and eye patch to cover it. Often smokes cigars. Wears a Leather jacket over a button up shirt, and black jeans,and combat boots
Weapons: Longsword and a pocket knife.
Power: Non-Sorcerer
---
The brightest light cast the darkest shadows.
#5 Posted: 00:18:50 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
(Neon Fox - great example of how your character sheet should look.)
Name: Skylar K. Knight
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Appearance: Caucasian, long unkempt dark-brown hair, deep brown eyes, 5'10" in height. She wears a long-sleeved white shirt, black cargo pants, and black and brown steel-toed hiking boots.
Weapons: Wooden bow, with a quiver of arrows on her left thigh, and an Elven dagger on her right thigh.
Power: Sorcerer, specializes in electricity/lightning.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#6 Posted: 02:30:27 30/04/2016
Name: T'sara
Race: Dragon
Appearance: T'sara is a serpentine purple dragon with darker black wings and horns. She walks with a curving path, like she isn't in full control of her legs. She has jagged, dark purple spines down her back, which gradually become smaller before disappearing at the base of her tail.
Weapons: Her claws and teeth.
Power: Sorcerer, specializes in telepathy and darkness.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:22:02 30/04/2016 by StormDragon21
#7 Posted: 03:42:45 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
(StormDragon - she doesn't have to be a knight, only if you choose to give her that title. She's simply eligible to be a knight for her age, although the Dragon military fell apart after the Duskfall.)

The sun dipped below the horizon, and night descended upon North America. Carson City went to sleep, with the exception of one tavern - The Broken Mare.

The room was fairly large, with tables and a bar in the back of the building. Torches placed along the walls and ceiling lit the room. Patrons milled about. Most looked drunk. Some were sitting at the bar. A woman was sitting by herself, in black cargo pants and a long-sleeved white shirt. Her hair was long, dark, coming down just past her shoulders and a little messy. There was a beer in front of her, untouched.

Across from her, behind the bar, a human bartender was pretending to wash the counter with a dry rag. He looked to be in his late fifties, with grey hair and a grey beard. The rumor was going around among patrons - four dragons have been slaughtered in the past six days. Nobody has come forward to find the killer out of fear of whoever perpetrated the murder.

(Posting order - Skylar, Wayke, T'sara)
---
#8 Posted: 04:04:56 30/04/2016
Wayke looks up from his dark corner, and takes a drag from his particularly fowl smelling cigar, looks towards a cute brown haired girl. He grins slightly. He approaches her, putting the cigar out in a distracted mans drink. he walks next to her, He leans against the bar and looks at the girl, he smiles slighty at her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:11:53 30/04/2016 by Neon Fox
#9 Posted: 05:12:27 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The woman glanced up, a smirk growing when she saw him dip his cigar. She just silently smiled back, grabbing her formerly untouched beer and opening it, then took a sip and set it down. Not a word left her lips. That smirk didn't fade as she played the staring game with him.
---
#10 Posted: 05:19:01 30/04/2016
Wayke slightly sook his head and chuckled "So, why do you come to this dive? I've not seen many people here, past degenerates and criminals." He looks to the bartender, and signals for a drink.
---
#11 Posted: 05:24:14 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
She gave it a moment of thought before answering. After the short wait, she parted her lips to speak. "Came here looking for work. I used to work at a hospital, it was boring. Some things happened and now I'm here." The woman sat up straight as the bartender brought some generic beer over. She took it from him with a smile and opened it, then took a sip and handed to the Catfolk. In the most sly, playful tone, she says, "You look a little too fragile to open your own beer." She took note of the eye-patch. Deep down it was mildly unnerving, but she didn't let it show.
---
#12 Posted: 05:41:54 30/04/2016
Waykes smile dissapeared as he looked into the distance "Fragile people don't stay in bars like this, cold, dark, angry..." He sips the beer slowly, he looks around the bar, looking at other patrons having fun and meeriment, watching people celebrate, and the occasional bar fight.
---
#13 Posted: 05:55:49 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The smile faded and she cocked a brow, leaning over and resting her chin on her knuckles. Her arms were propped up on her elbows. The sassy atmosphere left her, and she considered her thoughts before speaking. "You got all somber on me," she comments softly. "Bars are places to get drunk and forget. Remembering defeats the purpose." She sipped her own beer and tilted her head slightly, sitting up a pinch. "You looking for work?"
---
#14 Posted: 06:07:25 30/04/2016
Wayke looked at her with a stern stare "I'm always looking for work." he sips his beer, and sets it on the bar "So, what are you trying get drunk and forget?" He pulls ot his beer stained cigar, he pulls a box of matches from his pocket, he swiftly light the match and cigar in one movement."What type of work do you need? I'm not going to agree to something obscure."
---
#15 Posted: 06:13:33 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I drink to forget that I used to be safe," she answers swiftly, taking another sip before continuing. "It's easy to put yourself in danger if you're used to it." She caught the stern look but didn't return it - she knew he wasn't playing around, but also refused to be intimidated. The woman was simply taking the conversation seriously. "I've been meaning to look into those dragon murders, but I've got nothing to go on. I was hoping somebody knew where the bodies were." The bartender had been standing there wordlessly the whole time. He leaned over the counter and whispered. "I'll trade you money for information."
---
#16 Posted: 06:26:49 30/04/2016
Wayke looked at the woman "You want to solve the dragon murders? I'm in, as long as the murdere doesn't try new victims." He looks to the bartender "How much money we talking about here?" He glances towards the other patrons, watching them continue to enjoy merriment. He sighs, and shrugs "I've been wondering who this murderer is, i'll gladly help find him."
---
#17 Posted: 06:34:46 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The man pursed his lips. "A generous tip for keeping the counter clean." The woman pulled her wallet out and placed a twenty-dollar bill in front of him. The bartender shifted his gaze between the two of them. "Carson City police found the bodies outside of Terikasi. Four murders in the forest to the south of the Blackbrooke farm. In the forest." He leaned back and pocketed the money. "I don't know where they took the bodies, but I'd check the coroner's morgue." She gave him a half-hearted smile and got to her feet, idly checking to see if her bow was secured around her torso.
---
#18 Posted: 06:53:48 30/04/2016
Wayke flicks off his excess ash into the obligatory ashtray that all bars seem to have, he pushes himself off the bar, he checks his pockets for his things "Well, lets hit the old dusty trail."
---
#19 Posted: 07:01:12 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The woman stalked out of the bar and onto the streets. This part of the city was a bit of a ghetto, but only in atmosphere. Crime was lower here, bordering on safe. Horseback police liked to roam these parts. The marginally taller buildings could be seen northwards. She turned and as he would inevitably step out, she says, "If we're sticking together, we should know what to scream when something tries to impale one of us. I'm Skylar."
---
#20 Posted: 07:22:02 30/04/2016
Wayke slinks out of the watering hole, and looks at her "Skylar? thats a fitting name.My name is wayke.' he tosses his burnt cigar onto the ground "Whats first on our long list of adventuring? I hope it doesn't involve bars."
---
#21 Posted: 07:32:27 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
She smirked and then let that smirk fade into a smile. "No bars. I want to get into the coroner's place while it's late. We should be able to sneak in without an issue and check out the bodies." She started down the road on the sidewalk, urging him to follow with a gesture. "If anyone gets in our way, we can knock 'em out."
---
#22 Posted: 07:40:54 30/04/2016
Wayke obligingly follows "Lets just not try to become the next murderers." He shrugs, and trails her.
---
#23 Posted: 20:12:22 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky chuckled. "Yeah, I didn't plan on killing any guards. That would defeat the entire purpose." After a second she looked over her shoulder and raised a brow. "Why are you following me like a puppy? Walk next to me, man."
---
#24 Posted: 20:38:17 30/04/2016
He looks at her "I'ts simple, you know where your going, and i like the view." he says with a devious grin
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#25 Posted: 20:59:57 30/04/2016
Name: Nicoletta "Jackson" Ginseng

Human

Sorceress

Girl

A petite person with long pink hair and a Japanese schoolgirl clothes
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#26 Posted: 21:00:16 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, is that why?" She smirked and looked forward, casually resting a hand on the handle of her dagger. "We'll be there in ten to fifteen minutes at this pace," the woman says as they went.
---
#27 Posted: 21:21:38 30/04/2016
He simply shrugs and chuckles "We could speed up, or just roll with it, and keep a jolly saunter all the live long way."
---
#28 Posted: 21:43:40 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't mind a walk. I've been on horseback almost all day." She cast a glance over her shoulder. "We've got five or six hours 'till the sun comes up. That gives us plenty of time to get in and find out what we can. After that..." Her gaze was drawn back to where she was walking. "The forest near Blackbrooke farm is our next best bet."
---
#29 Posted: 21:54:22 30/04/2016
He looks into the sky "As long as the stars that tend to stay away are out, we should stay on the stealthier side of breaking and entering."
---
#30 Posted: 22:41:06 30/04/2016 | Topic Creator
(@Pokemon2 - Feel free to join in at any time.)

Skylar nodded and brushed her hair out of her face. "Alright. I want to be in and out before we get swamped and possibly arrested." She folded her hands behind her head and let her hips sway lazily without a second thought.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:40 30/04/2016 by Lynx
#31 Posted: 00:30:55 01/05/2016
Jackson started walking home from school when he saw Skylar
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#32 Posted: 01:51:14 01/05/2016
((If either of you are wondering why I'm not posting, I have a plan to meet you at the morgue, if that's okay.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#33 Posted: 06:51:05 01/05/2016 | Topic Creator
(@Stormdragon - that's totally fine!)
---
#34 Posted: 18:54:27 01/05/2016
Wayke looks away for a moment seing the girl walking towards them "hey, we may have a fastly approaching person...." He says while pointing out the girl
---
#35 Posted: 21:31:59 01/05/2016
Jackson said goodbye to her best friend.
---
#36 Posted: 00:34:42 02/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky looked to where Wayke was pointing and furrowed her brow. "That's a kid. I don't think we should tell her what we're up to just yet." The woman crossed her arms and slowed to a stop, her gaze resting on the thirteen-year-old. "You lost?" she asks the girl.
---
#37 Posted: 13:56:12 02/05/2016
he shakes his head I wan't suggesting telling her, i was just making sure we didn't give ourselves up."
---
#38 Posted: 20:40:32 02/05/2016
Jackson walked to her house and she was saying something related to the Drama Club play that she's in.
---
#39 Posted: 00:32:18 03/05/2016 | Topic Creator
After a moment she looked at the Catfolk and shrugged, then hooked her thumbs into her pockets and started walking again. "We should be at the morgue very shortly. There, we might be able to find a back door and then start hunting. Shouldn't be hard to find four dead dragons."
---
#40 Posted: 01:17:14 03/05/2016
He shrugs and keeps pace with sky "I guess we have no other choice but to look shady as hell."
---
#41 Posted: 21:35:53 03/05/2016
Jackson saw the suspicious people and said "I will call 911 if I have too!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:36 03/05/2016 by Pokemon2
#42 Posted: 01:33:09 04/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Skylar pursed her lips and clenched a fist. "If you go get the horsebacks, they're gonna get upset at you for wasting time. We're not doing anything wrong." Her gaze flicked to Wayke for a second and then she looked back at the thirteen-year-old.

("Horseback" is slang for the police, who ride on horses. They generally carry crossbows on them.)
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#43 Posted: 07:07:55 04/05/2016
(talked to lynx about this)

Name: Corvic Malkaron
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Appearance: mostly light alloy body Armour in black with a Templar Cross on his chest. he is taller, lean yet muscular, with long black hair, and trimmed facial hair. he keeps a shield with similar color pattern and design, however this is mostly for traditions sake, and is mostly ornamental, however is still a formidable defensive armament, for his arm, a Long sword and a primitive fire arm, of which he has been extensively trained to use.
Powers: Sorcerer, specializing in Defensive magics (wards, shields, light healing ect)

(If Lynx wants to make post on what he and I envisioned a paladins job to be, however if not I can write something up and PM you Lynx, with short document on a general idea of what I understood from our conversation)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:43:02 10/05/2016 by jokerstix66
#44 Posted: 10:12:10 04/05/2016
Jackson runs to her friend's house for a sleepover.
---
#45 Posted: 05:57:28 05/05/2016 | Topic Creator
(@Jokerstix - I'll add that Paladin lore as a class in the Character Rules, Joker. In addition you can write it in your first post or have Corvic explain his job to the party. Either way is fine!)
---
#46 Posted: 15:50:47 05/05/2016
Wayke glances over at the girl on last time, and continues to saunter next to sky "What a strange time to be alive, ain't it?"
---
#47 Posted: 20:52:44 05/05/2016
Jackson saw Wayke and said "Who are you?"
---
#48 Posted: 21:00:54 05/05/2016
Wayke looks back "The names wayke, and this is my friend, sky, we are goingto stare at some trees, or the stars, i don't care which."
---
#49 Posted: 21:05:44 05/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Sky just kept going. The morgue was literally twenty feet away. A squat building, with two Windows out front on either side of a glass door. There was a police officer at the front desk, staring very intently at a piece of paper he was writing on. The woman stopped and turned to stare at Wayke and the girl. She didn't say anything, opting to simply cross her arms and let the Catfolk handle it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:44:40 05/05/2016 by Lynx
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#50 Posted: 09:52:22 06/05/2016
(I'll explain in character, how should I introduce myself to the party, I might have to wait for an opportune moment. Or there is the morgue in which case praying over the dead etc)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me