Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Smash Hit
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Smash Hit

Bolder Boulder Poll 30% (28)
Chain Champ Poll 30% (28)
Don't have him Poll 21% (19)
Never played SuperChargers Poll 18% (17)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Smash Hit
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#1 Posted: 22:06:55 22/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The Sharpfin Blaster mods win out for the Reef Ripper. The Warsupial Smash Hit is our next challenger, which of his two paths is gonna win? His boulder path or his chain path?

[User Posted Image] Bolder Boulder
Gain more powerful Boulder attacks!
Heap Better Together Catch!
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Hold (O) for a short amount of time to charge your boulder. The next attack with the Boulder will deal massive damage! Gain a large armor increase when Connecting. Press (Triangle) to Disconnect the boulder, press (Triangle) again to Connect. Hold (Square) while Connected to throw your boulder at enemies!
Chain Champ
Gain more powerful long range chain attacks!
G'Day! Cut Loose Earth Currents
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Hold (Square) while Disconnected to pull yourself to enemies! The next attack will be a critical hit when Disconnecting. Press (Triangle) to Disconnect the boulder, press (Triangle) again to Connect. Press (O) while Disconnected to pull enemies into the spinning boulder.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#2 Posted: 22:39:08 22/04/2016
smilie Crumbelina

UPGRADE PATH: Chain Champ

REASON: I just went with my first instinct on this one.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 17:07:59 23/04/2016
Bolder Boulder, I love that you can throw a rock and I find the upgrades for the other path overall useless.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#4 Posted: 20:45:39 23/04/2016
Chain champ. I like the nice tricks you can do plus added critical hit is a plus. I however must try his top path.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5 Posted: 20:47:32 23/04/2016
This guy has grown on me! I think Chain Champ looks pretty cool, especially since it's similar to Voodood smilie
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#6 Posted: 00:45:37 25/04/2016
I only play with the steel-played variant on the boulder path. But now that I'm looking at those upgrades, I want to try the chain path on my regular Smash Hit. Pulling enemies into your boulder sounds like a cool upgrade.
---
Any last wishes?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me