Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Can't think of a title [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 19:09:39 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
BB's thread was absolutely beautiful smilie.

Also one thing I would like to mention, when I said "some people don't think gender is a choice" is more aimed towards the individuals who think sex=gender (which it's not) and think they have to go by the standards that their genitalia and society puts them in. I actually do look up plenty of LGBTQ+ stuff up and have joined various forums for people in the community. I even joined my school's LGBT alliance club (Queer-Straight Alliance) for over several months now.

I just want everyone to know that I never mean harm in anything I post. And S&N can become a better place but we all need to do our part.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2 Posted: 22:39:53 20/04/2016
just stop before you start another argument
---
words. letters. filler.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#3 Posted: 22:44:07 20/04/2016
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Lolwat she was just apologizing, and letting us know that she never means any harm, that was real uncalled for?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:48:36 20/04/2016 by Mesuxelf
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#4 Posted: 22:45:55 20/04/2016
Quote: Mesuxelf

Lolwat he was just apologizing, and letting us know that he never means any harm, that was real uncalled for?

I understand that but there's always that butthurt person who takes it out of proportion and sees it as an insult.
---
words. letters. filler.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#5 Posted: 22:46:53 20/04/2016

Lolwat he was just apologizing, and letting us know that he never means any harm, that was real uncalled for?

I understand that but there's always that butthurt person who takes it out of proportion and sees it as an insult.

that's better than straight up telling her to **** off lmfao
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#6 Posted: 22:47:32 20/04/2016
Yes. Out of proportion. We literally don't have another thread right now about how this is very much in proportion and this is getting out of hand quick.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:50 20/04/2016 by Bifrost
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#7 Posted: 23:02:06 20/04/2016
We do all need to do our part, including yourself. I'm aware you don't mean harm but at the same time some of the things you post can end up being magnets for drama and people to swarm around you and mess with you. I ask that you think hard about some of the posts you make before hitting "post reply".

Drama surrounding you has usually been a 50/50 split in who's to blame. Help things out and hopefully people won't have any reason to want to troll or bug you.
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#8 Posted: 23:05:23 20/04/2016
Why can't we all forget about what happened last night and never talk about it again, granted I skipped most of the argument because drama in S&N is scary so I don't really know how bad it was.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#9 Posted: 23:06:14 20/04/2016
Quote: SuperSpyroFan55
Why can't we all forget about what happened last night and never talk about it again, granted I skipped most of the argument because drama in S&N is scary so I don't really know how bad it was.

Because it will come back. Like the last dozen times and some more. Or when it spilled into ANOTHER subject and only made it worse.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#10 Posted: 23:12:48 20/04/2016
Quote: CAV
We do all need to do our part, including yourself. I'm aware you don't mean harm but at the same time some of the things you post can end up being magnets for drama and people to swarm around you and mess with you. I ask that you think hard about some of the posts you make before hitting "post reply".

Drama surrounding you has usually been a 50/50 split in who's to blame. Help things out and hopefully people won't have any reason to want to troll or bug you.

I get that, but if you see someone who's vulnerable, that doesn't mean it's ok to take advantage. That's just an asshole thing to do. I agree that a lot of what she says can be easily made fun of, but to be honest, if another user on here said something like that I guarantee you it wouldn't get as much attention as if Windumup said it, if any at all. Y'all need to stop beating up on Windumup. She reads what you're saying, and has thoughts, feelings, and emotions too.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#11 Posted: 23:16:49 20/04/2016

I get that, but if you see someone who's vulnerable, that doesn't mean it's ok to take advantage. That's just an asshole thing to do. I agree that a lot of what she says can be easily made fun of, but to be honest, if another user on here said something like that I guarantee you it wouldn't get as much attention as if Windumup said it, if any at all. Y'all need to stop beating up on Windumup. She reads what you're saying, and has thoughts, feelings, and emotions too.

I implore you to read the post I made in Bunnii's topic before I posted here.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#12 Posted: 23:21:38 20/04/2016

r u serious
#13 Posted: 23:24:59 20/04/2016

I implore you to read the post I made in Bunnii's topic before I posted here.

Aw man, that's no fair. You posted that before I pressed send.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me