Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Topic All about Falco from Star Fox
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Topic All about Falco from Star Fox [CLOSED]
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6008
#51 Posted: 22:10:42 25/04/2016
The majority of Star Fox fans are blind and have terrible taste.

Only True Star Fox Fans™ see Falco for what he really is - a garbage character - and know that Slippy is ultimately the best character in the franchise.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#52 Posted: 22:21:47 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
The majority of Star Fox fans are blind and have terrible taste.

Only True Star Fox Fans™ see Falco for what he really is - a garbage character - and know that Slippy is ultimately the best character in the franchise.



Not true Slippy is the most hated Star Fox character. Slippy is the equivalence to Balloon Boy from Five Nights At Freddy's 2 in hatred. Falco is the equivalence to Foxy from all Five Nights At Freddy's games in popularity.
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6752
#53 Posted: 22:27:55 25/04/2016
FNAF is probably the worst fandom measurer in the story of ever since it's a franchise made in 2 years that survived via youtubers pandering to kids. Like,it's a combination of things that don't happen in most games.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#54 Posted: 22:32:27 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
FNAF is probably the worst fandom measurer in the story of ever since it's a franchise made in 2 years that survived via youtubers pandering to kids. Like,it's a combination of things that don't happen in most games.



I like the games but the worst thing about it is Rule 34 pics (Like what the ****? It make Bronies look like the Skylanders fanbase)
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6752
#55 Posted: 22:46:38 25/04/2016
I don't care and I'm pretty sure you haven't noticed that already. It's still the worst franchise to compare it to anything that isn't a fad like it,let alone a Nintendo first party game. I'm not saying that it's good or bad, just that you're really not making any of your points right by using it.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:48 25/04/2016 by Bifrost
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6008
#56 Posted: 22:46:45 25/04/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
Not true Slippy is the most hated Star Fox character. Slippy is the equivalence to Balloon Boy from Five Nights At Freddy's 2 in hatred. Falco is the equivalence to Foxy from all Five Nights At Freddy's games in popularity.


Nope, you are 100% incorrect.

Falco is truly the worst Star Fox character and people like you are just too ignorant to realize it, which is why people like you aren't True Star Fox Fans™.

And popularity means nothing when the character who is popular is literal garbage.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#57 Posted: 22:57:09 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Pokemon2
Not true Slippy is the most hated Star Fox character. Slippy is the equivalence to Balloon Boy from Five Nights At Freddy's 2 in hatred. Falco is the equivalence to Foxy from all Five Nights At Freddy's games in popularity.


Nope, you are 100% incorrect.

Falco is truly the worst Star Fox character and people like you are just too ignorant to realize it, which is why people like you aren't True Star Fox Fans™.

And popularity means nothing when the character who is popular is literal garbage.



Falco is better than Fox in Smash Bros. AND Falco doesn't rely on Fox as much.
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6008
#58 Posted: 22:58:41 25/04/2016
Doesn't matter, he's still garbage. Plus, Smash Bros. is a ****-tier game anyways, so it is of little relevance.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#59 Posted: 22:59:29 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Doesn't matter, he's still garbage. Plus, Smash Bros. is a ****-tier game anyways, so it is of little relevance.



Falco is the Bill Cipher of Star Fox.
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6752
#60 Posted: 23:00:52 25/04/2016
Falco is not a demon, he's not even the antagonist. You're just making things up now.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6008
#61 Posted: 23:01:02 25/04/2016
Bill Cipher is both a pawn and a weakling, so are you implying that Falco is also a pawn and a weakling? If so, then I agree 100%.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:01:50 25/04/2016 by Sesshomaru75
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#62 Posted: 23:05:04 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Bill Cipher is both a pawn and a weakling, so are you implying that Falco is also a pawn and a weakling? If so, then I agree 100%.



Both are awesome! Falco is badass and Bill Cipher is creepy as hell. And this is what you like. [User Posted Image]
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:05:33 25/04/2016 by Pokemon2
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6008
#63 Posted: 23:08:45 25/04/2016
No, they are both terrible.

Falco is about as badass as a dead dog in the middle of the street. (Meaning he isn't badass at all)

Bill Cipher isn't creepy either, since he's a nacho and nachos are not creepy whatsoever.

And why are you showing us pictures of yourself? What relevance does that have to the discussion at hand?

I'll show you a pic of me, though, if you're curious.
[User Posted Image]


Also, FN@F's is a terrible series, which would explain why you like terrible characters like Falco and Bill Cipher.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:10:02 25/04/2016 by Sesshomaru75
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#64 Posted: 23:11:11 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
No, they are both terrible.

Falco is about as badass as a dead dog in the middle of the street. (Meaning he isn't badass at all)

Bill Cipher isn't creepy either, since he's a nacho and nachos are not creepy whatsoever.

And why are you showing us pictures of yourself? What relevance does that have to the discussion at hand?

I'll show you a pic of me, though, if you're curious.
[User Posted Image]


Bill Cipher is the Illuminati. Falco's personality is perfect for the edginess.
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6752
#65 Posted: 23:12:04 25/04/2016
Christ it's like talking to a prerecording. I give up, it's impossible to keep a conversation.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6008
#66 Posted: 23:15:27 25/04/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
Bill Cipher is the Illuminati. Falco's personality is perfect for the edginess.


The Illuminati don't exist, just like Bill Cipher and Falco.

Slippy on the other hand is very much real.

Also, Falco's about as "edgy" as a stress ball. (Meaning he isn't)
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#67 Posted: 23:20:11 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Pokemon2
Bill Cipher is the Illuminati. Falco's personality is perfect for the edginess.


The Illuminati don't exist, just like Bill Cipher and Falco.

Slippy on the other hand is very much real.

Also, Falco's about as "edgy" as a stress ball. (Meaning he isn't)



You're probably gonna say Slenderman is as creepy as a puppy. Well Slenderman is creepy as hell! [User Posted Image]
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6008
#68 Posted: 23:22:01 25/04/2016
Puppies are creepier than Slenderman, actually.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#69 Posted: 23:24:44 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Puppies are creepier than Slenderman, actually.



And this killed a child in FNAF 4. [User Posted Image]
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6008
#70 Posted: 23:26:01 25/04/2016
Anyone can kill a child, your point?

That doesn't even look scary since it's over-designed and can't possibly be taken seriously.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#71 Posted: 23:31:05 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Anyone can kill a child, your point?

That doesn't even look scary since it's over-designed and can't possibly be taken seriously.



It bit the child and mangled the child's head in FNAF 4.
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6008
#72 Posted: 23:42:21 25/04/2016
Cool beans, but my point still stands.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Carmelita Fox Diamond Sparx Gems: 9813
#73 Posted: 01:09:29 26/04/2016

- - -
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#74 Posted: 01:23:27 26/04/2016
falco = ****o
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3720
#75 Posted: 01:35:14 26/04/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Christ it's like talking to a prerecording. I give up, it's impossible to keep a conversation.



falcofalcofalcofalcofalcoFALCOFALCOFALCoI'mjustgonnignorewhateveryonesaysbecausIcan'ttellwhenpeoplearejokingFALCFALCO


Quote: Pokemon2
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Pokemon2
Bill Cipher is the Illuminati. Falco's personality is perfect for the edginess.


The Illuminati don't exist, just like Bill Cipher and Falco.

Slippy on the other hand is very much real.

Also, Falco's about as "edgy" as a stress ball. (Meaning he isn't)



You're probably gonna say Slenderman is as creepy as a puppy. Well Slenderman is creepy as hell! [User Posted Image]



If slender man is creepy, I don't think you could watch some episodes of Doctor Who without screaming.


Quote: Pokemon2
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Puppies are creepier than Slenderman, actually.



And this killed a child in FNAF 4. [User Posted Image]



Were you that child? Are we just talking to your reanimated corpse? Is that why all you can talk about is how edgy/badass/whatever Flaco is (which he isn't)?
---
Dead
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#76 Posted: 02:12:12 26/04/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Puppies are creepier than Slenderman, actually.



And this killed a child in FNAF 4. [User Posted Image]



I kill kids all the time what's your point?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#77 Posted: 02:44:45 26/04/2016
slippy top tier husbando
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#78 Posted: 05:09:21 26/04/2016
this topic is so edgy!!!
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3269
#79 Posted: 06:06:24 26/04/2016
Quote: Carmelita Fox

- - -


That was beautiful.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7176
#80 Posted: 06:46:02 26/04/2016
falco is gay
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#81 Posted: 11:35:21 26/04/2016
Falco
-> "Ace Pilot"
-> Always the first one to get his ship blown up in Lylat Wars on the first bloody level
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:35:48 26/04/2016 by QueenChrysalis
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4141
#82 Posted: 00:49:37 27/04/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
The majority of Star Fox fans are blind and have terrible taste.

Only True Star Fox Fans™ see Falco for what he really is - a garbage character - and know that Slippy is ultimately the best character in the franchise.


- - -
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#83 Posted: 07:53:04 27/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: QueenChrysalis
Falco
-> "Ace Pilot"
-> Always the first one to get his ship blown up in Lylat Wars on the first bloody level



That's just in your copy of the game. In the copy of the game I have Falco didn't get his ship blown up throughout the whole game, Slippy constantly got his ship blown up and Peppy got his ship blown up 8 times.
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:54:08 27/04/2016 by Pokemon2
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4141
#84 Posted: 12:31:33 27/04/2016
^QueenChrysalis means first one enemies attack.

Ship blown up is only a result of you not caring about your teammates.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#85 Posted: 22:10:10 27/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: weebbby
^QueenChrysalis means first one enemies attack.

Ship blown up is only a result of you not caring about your teammates.



In the copy I have Falco never got attacked once, Slippy constantly got attacked and Peppy got attacked 12 times.
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4141
#86 Posted: 22:23:15 27/04/2016
^Inherently false. Attacked is impossible to prevent. You can prevent them from taking damage, but they will always be attacked at the same point.
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#87 Posted: 22:58:48 27/04/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
Quote: QueenChrysalis
Falco
-> "Ace Pilot"
-> Always the first one to get his ship blown up in Lylat Wars on the first bloody level



That's just in your copy of the game. In the copy of the game I have Falco didn't get his ship blown up throughout the whole game, Slippy constantly got his ship blown up and Peppy got his ship blown up 8 times.


AI doesn't vary by game copy.
---
words. letters. filler.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#88 Posted: 01:02:20 02/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I got a second Falco amiibo.
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#89 Posted: 01:03:03 02/05/2016
i love regular show
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#90 Posted: 01:08:16 02/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
i love regular show


Not the right topic to talk about Regular Show
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#91 Posted: 01:10:14 02/05/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
Quote: ZapNorris
i love regular show


Not the right topic to talk about Regular Show



regular show: zero best game of the year 10/10
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#92 Posted: 01:23:31 02/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: Pokemon2
Quote: ZapNorris
i love regular show


Not the right topic to talk about Regular Show



regular show: zero best game of the year 10/10


Stop trolling. WHAT EVER YOU SAY I WILL REVISE IT ON JAPANESE
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:24:10 02/05/2016 by Pokemon2
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3269
#93 Posted: 01:26:47 02/05/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
Quote: ZapNorris
i love regular show


Not the right topic to talk about Regular Show



ahaha! i like the episode where he eats bacon pancakes
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#94 Posted: 01:32:22 02/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: Pokemon2
Quote: ZapNorris
i love regular show


Not the right topic to talk about Regular Show



ahaha! i like the episode where he eats bacon pancakes



Translate


AHAHA !私は彼がベーコンのパンケーキを食べるのエピソードが好き

(Translated what you said)
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3269
#95 Posted: 01:37:18 02/05/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: Pokemon2


Not the right topic to talk about Regular Show



ahaha! i like the episode where he eats bacon pancakes



Translate


AHAHA !私は彼がベーコンのパンケーキを食べるのエピソードが好き

(Translated what you said)


you didnt translate it all, nice try you fraud
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#96 Posted: 03:07:00 02/05/2016
regular show zero good game
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7176
#97 Posted: 03:56:12 02/05/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: Pokemon2


Not the right topic to talk about Regular Show



ahaha! i like the episode where he eats bacon pancakes



Translate


AHAHA !私は彼がベーコンのパンケーキを食べるのエピソードが好き

(Translated what you said)



nice google translate.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3801
#98 Posted: 10:24:23 02/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Falco is the greatest Star Fox character.
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6752
#99 Posted: 11:19:04 02/05/2016
You can stop repeating yourself to bump the topic now if you'd like.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me