Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I realy want to say something...
Page 1 of 1
I realy want to say something... [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1 Posted: 22:06:41 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
And that is the following:

I joined this site 3 years or so ago as NINJAsk11. I was heavely into things I'm like "dah?" about right now and I've stirred up a good amound of fights/drama in the past. But things go by and you're bound to change. So for me. In the time that followed, I've learned to know people on this site, and I began to understand how to find a spot to myself...

Noweadays, I'm a RolePlayer, Forum Gamer and sometimes, I roam S&N. I've grown to like this site more than I'd ever imagen back in the days. I've met great people on here and continue to do so till this day on, and I'll probably meet more great people in the future! smilie

Either way, I also somewhat have to thank you all for being such a great community. Some of you realy have helped me get a better hold of myself whenever I couldn't get it anymore myself.

So, to all of you, a great thank you. I'm glad to be a part of this place.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#2 Posted: 22:09:33 17/04/2016
<3<3<3<3
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#3 Posted: 05:56:31 18/04/2016
Glad to hear it BlackWing!
---
Boop me if you see this.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#4 Posted: 07:39:06 18/04/2016
Holy ****, it's been three years already!?

[User Posted Image]

Where's my ****ing life gone?

Anyways, glad to have you here. smilie
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#5 Posted: 07:41:01 18/04/2016
*pets*
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me