Page 1 of 1
Which one?
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#1 Posted: 19:31:29 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I was wondering who is the best character to get? I am looking at personality and gameplay: Splat, DD Trigger Happy, Stormblade, BB Roller Brawl, SS Stealth Elf, Lava Lance Eruptor , or Bowser
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 19:34:57 16/04/2016
Splat, all the way
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#3 Posted: 22:07:09 16/04/2016
Add High Volt to that list. But yes Splat is amazing.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#4 Posted: 22:51:53 16/04/2016
i have only played a few of them even thou i have all of them but stormblade is my favorite. I like both her personality and gameplay. Her personality i would have to say is a " take all challengers" type of attitude, she never backs down and she knows she has the skills to do it. Also i guess from the comic books ( ive only read the few pages posted here on the forums) shes a "glass half full" type of person. Always looking at the bright side of things no matter how bad things are. As for gameplay, shes fast, very fast. Her main attack is as fast as you can mash the button and its a range attack. That with her dash it means you can get out of harms way fast and put distance between you and your target so you can unload on them. That is also my game style, I like to keep my distance and i would rather have 3 attacks hit for 33 damage each vs 1 attack that hits for 100 damage in the same time. I like her figure too, it is the only figure i have 2 of ( because i got it for free) and i just take it to work and put it on my desk.

only other figures i have played as are: stealth elf (shes ok but slow, hard to aim too), Gill grunt ( good melee character but i like range better), jet vac ( to slow for my taste and something just feels off, idk what it is), spitfire ( my favorite of the melee's so far, my 2nd favorite overall). I have all the other figures too minus thrillapede, but i just havent played the game ever sense i got platinum on it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me