Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My weird dream. [CLOSED]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#1 Posted: 14:52:59 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I had a weird dream last night and Id like to share it with you all. Pretty sure David Lynch might be behind it

I was in a white basement room with a grey carpet floor and a big plastic mat. on one side of the basement, there was a open door that lead to utter darkness, the other lead to stairs. all of a sudden this chubby woman came down. her irises were white, as was her face. she had big pitch black lips. she tried to feed me something with a big smile on her face, i was sitting on the floor, cared i looked behind me and my sister was there, also sitting down and she was making out with a brown cricket with a tentacle coming out of it's mouth, then all of a sudden the basement becomes grass and where outside, but the basement stairs now lead to what seemed to be a mall with normal people, i go up stairs and see (a person who I see at Whole Foods a lot IRL) a really cool guy who looks like a mix between Elvis Presley and Bruce Campbell. I said whats up to him, he slaps my back with a piece of paper then leaves.

I go back to the grass on the lower part and all of a sudden a bunch of mildly alien looking prehistoric animals come to where i am and bunch up together. then wolves come and surround the animals facing outward, as if they were protecting them, then animals that look like tigers/snow leopards and such come and TALK to the wolves, I can't remember what All I know is that all the animals are actually aliens, but evolved into the animals we know to day except they can use their alien traits still somewhat, for example the cat monsters can expand their jaws and look like the Cheshire cat from the live action Alice in wonderland movie.

anyway so like i said in this dream, all life came from aliens who came to this planet over time they lost their alien traits for the most part and evolved into the animals we know today but now they dont have those traits at all in modern times since there was no use for them
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:50:32 30/05/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#2 Posted: 09:19:22 18/04/2016
Hires you a psychiatrist.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me