Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Magic Ticket
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#1 Posted: 22:05:03 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay, I will admit, this caught my attention.

So, the new maintenance gave us a new screen which explained why folks have to redo the story mode but now we have tickets.

After doing the fire, air, and tech zones to 24 star completion and the first star in the undead zone before the maintenance, I see I have the following tickets....

common 8
rare 3
epic 1
ultimate 1

I just used my ultimate ticket to unlock Krypt King. I just unlocked Jet Vac. I have 2 rare tickets left but 3 rare cards I need so I will wait until I get one more by happenstance. Epic is a different matter entirely.

Now its just time to figure out how I get these!

With coin bonuses, free spins, free 3 pack a day, coins all over again for the realms (well, most folks in the world won't be doing this a 2nd time), and now tickets, its getting easier to find all your collection.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:20:47 14/04/2016 by lamoracke
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 22:31:49 14/04/2016
It might actually make physical cards nigh-obsolete at this rate,unless you're in for collecting them. Well, can't complain if all these options are free, though I wonder if the ticket is a rare chance when you beat a doom raider.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
treybattlecast Red Sparx Gems: 15
#3 Posted: 22:36:27 14/04/2016
Magic tickets are acquired by scanning cards (epics or ultimates) or by purchasing coins in the store. The common tickets were rewards for previous progress in the Single Player campaign.

T
#4 Posted: 22:47:36 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I scanned like 5 ultimate cards I believe so I got one ticket back as a reward then for that it sounds. Course, it may be for 3:1 and then my next one will get me another. I will start keeping a look at that. I will have to count my epic ones for fun.

Rare tickets, same as the common ones or were those like epic and ultimates?

Thanks for the info.
treybattlecast Red Sparx Gems: 15
#5 Posted: 22:50:49 14/04/2016
You get magic ticket points each time you add an epic or ultimate physical card to your deck (or purchase coins digitally). Commons & Rares do not award any points towards magic tickets. You can see the next ticket available as well as your progress towards it by pressing the green ticket button in the top right of the collection view on a tablet or by pressing the same green button in the card detail view within collection on a phone.
#6 Posted: 23:02:15 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Correction, I scanned 7 ultimate cards. I also scanned 20 epic cards.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:33 14/04/2016 by lamoracke
JJAtelier Blue Sparx Gems: 727
#7 Posted: 01:53:24 15/04/2016
This is a pretty cool feature. Definitely gives players the incentive to go collect physical parts instead of relying on the freebie digital loot. I'm assuming that purchasing coins to gain tickets also includes the Daily Coin Standing Order?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me