Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
YOU CAN PADDLE!?i!?!?!?!111
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1 Posted: 12:35:02 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME

Okay so I'm playing Spyro 2 obvs cuz I wanted to practice gameplay commentary cuz I've been thinking about starting a let's play channel and wanted to do this game

AND I GOT THE SWIM ABILITY
AND I PRESSED X

CUE LITERAL SCREAMING BECAUSE I HAVE PLAYED THESE GAMES FOR 13 YEARS AND I HAD NO IDEA YOU COULD PADDLE WITH X UNDERWATER, THIS MAKES THINGS SO MUCH EASIER

WHAT THE **** DUDE

Don't want this to be pointless so

1. DID Y'ALL KNOW ABOUT THIS ****?
2. Is there anything from this game you didn't know you could do and figured out you could on a later playthrough? (This question goes for this game and any other game)
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#2 Posted: 15:54:14 14/04/2016
1. YES
2. well when i was 7 i finally figured out that you could swim underwater...
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#3 Posted: 16:55:46 14/04/2016
I've always known that you can paddle underwater, I actually listened to what Moneybags told me in Summer Forest smilie

And the only other game I think of, where I knew you couldn't do a specific move until now, because it was never explained was in Tomb Raider II, Lara can perform a mid-air roll, didn't know that until I watched on YouTube; also, in that game I didn't know you could do a half-tile run and jump, instead of jumping back and then running forward to make a longer jump.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:58:41 14/04/2016 by SuperSpyroFan
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#4 Posted: 19:20:45 14/04/2016
1. Yes because Moneybags tells you that.

2. In my first thousand playthroughs, I always used to find the Agent Zero challenge really hard. But just three years ago, I realised you can hide behind the tree outside the first door as he's about to enter it. I used to just hide behind the step before you glide when he jumps across because I thought that he would always spot me if I glide.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#5 Posted: 19:43:11 14/04/2016
Quote: alicecarp
1. Yes because Moneybags tells you that.

2. In my first thousand playthroughs, I always used to find the Agent Zero challenge really hard. But just three years ago, I realised you can hide behind the tree outside the first door as he's about to enter it. I used to just hide behind the step before you glide when he jumps across because I thought that he would always spot me if I glide.

You may have just solved the problem I've been having since I first had to play that minigame.. smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
etherealspyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#6 Posted: 22:23:52 14/04/2016
It's so easy to pass by the simple things in life
---
Furry trash tho
Spock Green Sparx Gems: 115
#7 Posted: 20:57:10 23/10/2016
To those who are regarding this as common knowledge because it's in Moneybags' instructions, it's possible to unlock all abilities at any point without Moneybags and thus receiving the instructions.

While the game is paused the following button combination must be entered:
Circle (x4), Square.

That being said, by the time I learned the cheat all I was able to unlock prematurely was head bash and I have been very aware of the paddling underwater ability due to having many instances of absentmindedly pressing X instead of square with the intention of rising while underwater in a mixup between underwater mode and land mode.
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#8 Posted: 20:58:34 23/04/2017
Pfft. I prefer being a scaly dolphin and go all out.
---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me