Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Battlecast > Australian Release Date - 14/4 (14th April) AKA TOMORRROW!
Page 1 of 1
Australian Release Date - 14/4 (14th April) AKA TOMORRROW!
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#1 Posted: 07:45:03 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Skylanders BattleCast releases tomorrow! (14/4) Cards available at Big W! Download the App!

We should see the Card Folder and Card Case in the next few weeks as well!

[User Posted Image]
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 08:29:57 13/04/2016
Guess for one place the date from the guy who got sent the card packs is right :3 hopefully for more places as well soon.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#3 Posted: 14:06:34 13/04/2016
Yep, I have a friend who works at Big W already show me a picture of his boxes, his store is getting at least 4 boxes at 17 booster packs a piece. He saw the boxes for battle packs but did not have those ones open yet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:07:06 13/04/2016 by lamoracke
#4 Posted: 15:53:56 14/04/2016
Cards are now available to pre order in United Kingdom

http://www.game.co.uk/en/skyla...tlechest-_-Link
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:10:39 14/04/2016 by dark52
#5 Posted: 15:59:59 14/04/2016
Smilies glitched the link, try editing the post and removing them in the option below it(if it's there).

Also, Battlechest? That's a typo they could use for some pun. But the title of the products are fine which is even stranger. Either way,hopefully this means a matter of weeks and not months again.

Smyths Toys also put up the trailer(no news there) on youtube and preorders on their site. UK release next for sure.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:03:45 14/04/2016 by Bifrost
JJAtelier Blue Sparx Gems: 727
#6 Posted: 10:56:03 20/04/2016
@drawdler

1. Depends how you define interesting. The story mode is about 90% complete with the last Island yet to be unveiled so you can knock yourself out and give those ago, it'll definitely prove challenging for newcomers.

2. Yes, each of the 3 cards are fixed to the corresponding Skylander in the battle packs. You will always open those 3 cards alongside the 3 skylanders.

3. I notice it for some of cards, I don't know how it looks on your end but if there's any bugs/glitches troubling you, you can report it to the Official Bugs thread.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:58:08 20/04/2016 by JJAtelier
#7 Posted: 11:01:24 20/04/2016
Yeah, compressed card pictures is a bug that's been around for some updates already, getting fixed partially but always coming back.
Battle Packs come with several cards, and 6 fixed ones. It also guarantees one Epic card of any kind I think.
---
#8 Posted: 14:04:58 20/04/2016
A battle pack will guarantee you two epic and/or ultimate cards in a pack as well as 4 rare cards. This is twice as much as a booster pack which is 5 regular cards, 2 rare and 1 epic/ultimate. Thus a battle pack is basically 2 booster packs with the 6 guarantee cards extra.

One nice thing about getting a battle pack, if you have those 6 cards leveled up to 20, you will get 180 coins back every time. 120 if you have them all just to silver.

Was the card glitch mentioned partly that Ampli-flier was not in the spyro battle pack originally or something?
#9 Posted: 14:23:06 20/04/2016
I have opened only the Smash Hit / Trigger Happy / Hex ones so far, but those battle packs matched those of the ones in the game so far that I described. You got those 3 characters and the 3 associated character cards (Impending Doom, Rummage, Concussion) each time. Those were from New Zealand. I have some Spyro / Stormblade / Snap Shot ones in the mail as we speak but I imagine its the same thing.
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#10 Posted: 05:33:22 24/04/2016
I've been seeing these items at various EB Games stores, and I must admit I'm more than a little curious. I also realised that between both starters and the sample pack included with Skylanders SuperChargers, it's possible to be guaranteed one Skylander of each of the eight original elements.

However, it's my understanding that the starters come with extra cards for each included Skylander whereas the sample pack only has the base cards for Spitfire and Stealth Elf without any extras. Do you need to collect more cards in order to be able to use Spitfire and Stealth Elf, or are they usable as is? I'm new to the whole Battlecast concept, hence the reason I'm asking questions. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
#11 Posted: 05:36:03 24/04/2016
Yes, if you had the 2 cards from the starter pack and the 2 battle packs, you would be guaranteed to have all 8 skylanders (common level) and 6 specific cards for 6 of those 8 skylanders. The game itself will be easy early on to get cards. You do not need specific cards for Spitfire and Stealth Elf to play them. Each skylander has 5 specific cards but you do not have to use any of them to play. Its pretty easy to get coins early in the game, you can get virtual packs and get a good amount of cards early on to have at least 30 cards to play with pretty quick I would wager.

There are also non-elemental cards any character can use and you get a lot of those automatically as well.
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#12 Posted: 23:53:45 24/04/2016
Awesome. Thanks for the info. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
#13 Posted: 13:15:02 29/04/2016
Some sites are now listing Battlecast among May app store releases, TechTimes as an example.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me