Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Teen Titans Go and Powerpuff Reboot bad episodes!
Page 1 of 1
Teen Titans Go and Powerpuff Reboot bad episodes! [CLOSED]
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3399
#1 Posted: 21:22:41 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
If you have been watching Cartoon Network recently, you probably have heard of Teen Titans Go. This show has pulled some stupid moves for the past couple of years, including overwelcoming its stay on Cartoon Network, and even pushing good shows off the roster.

What are your least favorite TTG and PPG episodes?

Here are some episodes I have disdain for

TEEN TITANS GO
[list][*] [b]In and Out[/b] (One of the first really bad episodes I saw. God, the Titans are horrible, and it is also REALLY gross and underhated)
[*] [b]Friendship[/b] (Ironically, no friends are made in this episode. Also, I am an anti-brony. And WHY do the Pretty Pretty Pegasuses [pluralization please] look like camels? I understand why bronies hate this episode, and I understand why anti-bronies hate this episode, hence my pun)
[*] [b]Waffles[/b] (Waffles times 188=need I say more? Also, waffle is a w sound short of awful, just saying smilie)
[*] [b]Boys VS Girls[/b] (Stupid and Sexist. No one sex is better than the other, it is the INDIVIDUAL PERSON. Also, Cooties?)
[*] [b]The Return of Slade[/b] (Gee, didn't see this coming. It is confusing, with the whole "cartoons are for kids" thing. THIS IS A CARTOON AIMED AT KIDS. Irony at its ripest. Also, no Slade (although to be honest, I found this out on the TTG Wiki a week before this blasphamy aired, and I knew Slade wasn't here because it just talked about a clown. And, to top it all off, I saw a CinemaSins Parody about this episode. Guess HOW many sins these ELEVEN MINUTES gave us? [spoiler]178,241,152,784 THAT IS That is 164,908,360,976 more than the Justin Bieber documentary CinemaSins blasted[/spoiler])
[*] [b]Vegetables[/b] (How do these stupidheroes NOT KNOW WHAT VEGETABLES ARE? Plus, grossness)
[*] [b]The HIVE Five[/b] (Remember those Squidward torture episodes from my SpongeBob list? Here is a HIVE torture episode. Five poor unfortunate souls tormented for no reason. I ESPECIALLY feel bad for Jinx after Starfire stole her new friend. Poor Jinx smilie)
[*] [b]Smile Bones[/b] (Scarfing down your food like Kirby is okay; according to this episode's hogwash. The gigantic stomachs aren't really that gross to me, just uncomfortable and stupid)
[*] [b]The Dignity of Teeth[/b] (Grossness, eating teeth, ruining the Tooth Fairy [aka, one of my favorite characters from Rise of the Guardians], and just cruel)
[*] [b]The True Meaning of Christmas[/b] (Let's ruin ANOTHER Guardian, and make the Teen Titans REALLY SPOILED)
[*] [b]Truth, Justice, and What?[/b] (Teenage Mutant Ninja Ripoffs, Teenage Mutant Ninja Ripoffs, Teenage Mutant Ninja Ripoffs, Losers with a pizza craze, dumb episode)
[*] [b]Serious Business [/b] (Have you ever wondered what wonders lie in your BATHROOM?)
Starliar (stupid episode, and Cyborg is a gross JERK!
[/list]
POWERPUFF REBOOT
The Stayover (Disgusting and forgettable)
Tiara Trouble (Blossom and Buttercup are just JERKS to Bubbles JUST TO WIN A FRICKIN TIARA. And the "meme face" is just disturbing)
Painbow (Did somebody take an acid trip? Also, was the stinking panda part of the acid?)

EDIT: I decided to also include the Powerpuff Girls Reboot on this, because I heard that this show has similarities to Teen Titans Go, so I will include those episodes on this list as well.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 16:44:41 30/04/2016 by SkylandrPurists
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2 Posted: 21:51:57 12/04/2016
all of them
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#3 Posted: 22:21:37 12/04/2016
Yeah I agree with Paris.

D. All of the Above
#4 Posted: 23:28:56 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
V: Really, no specifics?
---
smiliesmilie
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#5 Posted: 00:04:05 13/04/2016
they're all written by people with the competence of a 13 year old and fanfiction.net.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#6 Posted: 00:11:17 13/04/2016
What about that one where the writers hide behind 'kids' show' shields to justify their crappy job? That's a special kind of bad, since they're using a kids' show as a soapbox like they even know what they're talking about.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:26:49 13/04/2016 by Bifrost
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#7 Posted: 00:25:36 13/04/2016
The one where they say waffles for 11 minutes
DeathBlade Yellow Sparx Gems: 1267
#8 Posted: 03:07:42 13/04/2016
The show can burn in hell, same with Sonic Boom and New PPG.
---
Meh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:10:07 13/04/2016 by DeathBlade
#9 Posted: 10:51:20 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: DeathBlade
The show can burn in hell, same with Sonic Boom and New PPG.

I actually like Sonic Boom and Powderpuff Girls Reboot.

Can we please focus back on TTG?
---
smiliesmilie
#10 Posted: 15:12:34 13/04/2016
Return of Slade's title was also bait and switch to "inform" older fans they aren't allowed to criticize this. After that and the cooties(read: trans people don't exist you just want to get the other gender's benefits) episode, you wonder how gross disgusting people like these writers got anywhere in their careers.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11 Posted: 15:53:21 13/04/2016
teen titans go to hell
#12 Posted: 15:54:11 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: SkylandrPurists
Can we please focus back on TTG?

They were just stating their opinion, not going off-topic.

Sorry.
---
smiliesmilie
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#13 Posted: 16:01:42 13/04/2016
this is a garbage show and a cash grab, I hate when people do shows for money using characters that they know will get them money but dont care about their fans. Teen titans was very important to many of us and they drowned it and killed it
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#14 Posted: 18:14:03 13/04/2016
The problem of Teen Titans Go, in my opinion, is not that they're doing a "100% comedy" show. The problem is that the focus of the show (the comedy) is bad. It's like the show is insulting the viewer's intelligence in almost all of the episodes.

I have to say that, even being bad as a whole, the show has some... Okay moments. Some jokes aren't the end of the world and are tolerable. But, as a whole, not a good show.
---
Bruh
#15 Posted: 18:20:44 13/04/2016
It's worse than the comedy,it's how it regresses to 2000s cliches and issues like the world needs to fill its void of stupid now that Johnny Test ended - but it's worse than that, because JT at least managed to be funny once every twelve whipcracks.
---
#16 Posted: 18:53:59 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12
they're all written by people with the competence of a 13 year old and fanfiction.net.

And I have read some bad FanFictions on that site.
---
smiliesmilie
#17 Posted: 21:24:58 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Bet you didn't know this, but I found an actually decent Teen Titans Go episode!

[User Posted Image]
---
smiliesmilie
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#18 Posted: 03:43:02 14/04/2016
I like the one where they openly admit they are garbage. I mean they don't do anything to fix it and only make things worse, but they at least admit they are terrible.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#19 Posted: 10:49:31 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: SkylandrPurists
Bet you didn't know this, but I found an actually decent Teen Titans Go episode!

[User Posted Image]

My favorite episode is Opposites. Out of all the TTG episodes, there is nothing really bad in that episode. Picture Romeo and Juliet, superhero style. Also, Jinx is really cute!

Same as Kitten.

And, that is what happens when I try to find some hidden gems within 2013-2014!

I also heard about Cool School, also a pretty decent episode!
---
smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:22:51 05/06/2016 by SkylandrPurists
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me