Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Chosen Ones (Magical Creature RP)
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
The Chosen Ones (Magical Creature RP)
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#51 Posted: 16:59:47 12/05/2016
Elric gave a beaky "grin" as he spotted it; a huge, spiny blue flower. True, all his studies indicated that these Resailia flowers were commonplace in mountainside forests, but it didn't make it any less exciting to actually find one. Eagerly but delicately, he began to pluck its petals, placing them in his bag. He was going to have fun with this, later. Looking down at the village below, he chuckled. As a tree griffon, he was barely four feet long, much smaller than the more common mountain griffon, and he couldn't fly quite as well, but he could fly, which was more than most natives could say, and boy, could he climb! These mountainside plants were more or less his for the taking!

Another thing of interest in the area was the ruins further up the mountain. From what he could tell, nobody really ever went up there, not that most of them could, but...

He shook his head, dismissing the thought. He was an alchemist, not an archaeologist. Any old magics or abandoned concoctions up there were certainly expired by now, and if they weren't...well, that was all the more reason NOT to go there alone! Satisfied with his judgment, he turned to return to the village with his prize, as out of the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of a young, vividly colored cat darting through the brush towards the the mountain.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#52 Posted: 18:08:24 12/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Blaze ran across the clearing, the grass brushing at his legs and paws. He kept his head turned to the mountain, still hoping for some kind of way up. To his disappointment, there still was nothing. His hopes dimmed, but not much, he still had hope. Come on... He stopped for a moment and studied the mountain again, making sure he wasn't missing anything. Green covered the whole mountain, trees and wacky plants and all. He was still reluctant at first, but he attempted to levitate again - but of course, he failed again. His hope didn't falter, though, he was determined to find a way. He repeatedly kept leavitating and falling back down, but he got higher each time he tried to levitate again.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#53 Posted: 19:07:33 12/05/2016
Cool water flows down my back as I dip my head into the waterfall surrounding and hiding the entrance to my home. Truthfully the entire glade is my home while the cave and or den is where I sleep and live. My deep, dark minight blue eyes sparkle as I gaze around taking a small walk around my home, trying to clear my mind. The story behind my origins remains a mystery but inscriptions and carvings within my home, point to an interesing tale, me being the only child of the two princesses of Light and Dark. If true than I never age and am immortal.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:06:22 13/05/2016 by Wyrstel
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#54 Posted: 19:19:52 12/05/2016
Reizul silently watched Blaze as he tried to lavitate up. Her curiousity was endless, and she had followed the feline al the way to here. Pretty much sitting down and staring at the feline. Truth to be told, barely anyone would come up here normally, only she, her only friend and a random stranger from now to then, but normally, it was quiet.

Delta wrapped her wings tighter against herself, the light almost piercing through her wings at this point. Annoyance began to boil, and she turned her face away from the cave's entrance.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#55 Posted: 07:05:23 13/05/2016
Gary quicking follow Blaze and he see something strange."I wonder what he doing there?"he said
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#56 Posted: 22:10:53 13/05/2016
Aqua was running through the village, trying to find a Water Supply of some sort. She was a water cat after all! She went to the mountains, she heard rumors that there was a waterfall there. Aqua also heard that there are necklaces. Pfft, yeah, right. she chuckled to herself.

EDIT: OOC: Can I add a charter? I just remembered I have a Phoenix OC I only used, like, once and I figured this would be perfect!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:31:53 14/05/2016 by Eevee88
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#57 Posted: 00:53:32 14/05/2016
Tsara scrambled up the mountain. The plants were thicker and closer together than she expected, and she walked slowly. For fear of being discovered, she never used her magic to clear away the foliage. She just tore a path with her claws.

The sound of crashing on grass meant that someone was up there. Tsara climed to the side of where she heard the noise coming from. There was a clearing, and Tsara took care to stay on the edges. She noticed a vibrantly-colored cat and a winged gryphon-like creature. The cat seemed to be...levitating? Maybe it was a trick of her eyes. She walked around the edges to the other side of the clearing, but she rustled the grass. Tsara froze.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#58 Posted: 01:45:52 14/05/2016 | Topic Creator
After what it felt like the fiftieth attempt of trying to levitate, Blaze finally gave up and landed on his face... Again. He got back up and sighed, it seemed to him his attempts were pointless now. As he walked back to the village, he stared at his paws. They looked just as dull as his hopes had gotten. That's when he finally made it back home. He jumped back over the waterway and went to his house. He sat down on his porch and continued to stare at his paws. What was I thinking... My life won't ever be exciting... Even if I try... He sighed and rested his chin on his paws. He closed his eyes and only heard the whispering of the wind. After a moment though, something happened... Blaze... Do not give up... You are our future... Blaze blinked up. He seemed pretty calm, he had fallen half asleep, so he assumed it was just a small bit of dream lingering in his head. He closed his eyes again and curled up and fell asleep for the rest of the afternoon...
#59 Posted: 01:52:16 14/05/2016
OOC: Is that a yes or a no? smilie

After searching for well over a hour, Aqua gave up. She climbed down the mountains, in a hurry, as quickly as her paws could take her. She found a area under a garbage heap and laid down underneath it. She was just about to sleep when a muffled voice said, Don't sl.....you are nee....elsewh... What? Aqua wondered more awake now, she didn't exactly hear all of it hence being about asleep. Aqua looked around, nobody. She sighed. "Your hallucinating....of tiredness...." Aqua whispered to herself.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#60 Posted: 02:00:19 14/05/2016 | Topic Creator
OCC: Oops, yeah, sorry! smilie Anyone can have as many characters they want.
#61 Posted: 02:06:25 14/05/2016
Name: Felix
Species: Phoenix
Personality: Hot headed, likes to be a boss, but is really caring.
History: N/A
Appearance: http://eevee708.deviantart.com...eonix-475207425

EDIT: There was no gender so I figured to add one smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:00 14/05/2016 by Eevee88
#62 Posted: 06:14:04 14/05/2016
suddenly,Gary bump Aqua."oof,where you going?"he said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#63 Posted: 06:28:56 14/05/2016
"Eep! How did y....you find me under here?!" Aqua cowered in a corner.
---
#64 Posted: 10:59:42 14/05/2016
OOC: Gary was walking to Village untill Aqua didn't see when she bump Dragon Knight.smilie I wouldn't mind that.smilie that is alright

"I am going to Middle Village"Gary said he rub his head.
---
#65 Posted: 19:29:53 14/05/2016
Reizul sighed. Seeing the cat take off into a direction she didn't care about, her attention was drawn to a new source. The rustling of grass. She perked up her ears, and squinted her eyes trying to see where the sound had come from, but another rustle of grass caught her off guard.

She looked behiend herself to find Delta walking up to her, her wings above her head, shielding her face off from the piercing sun. "Oh... Delta." Reizul said, sitting on her hunches. "You've... come out anyways?" She commented as she looked at her dark-colored friend. Delta groaned. "I couldn't keep sitting in the cave..." Delta commented with blunt a expression on her face. She changed into her half human-half Pyrill form, and sat down, crossing her legs. Reizul spreaded her wings, shielding them both off from the sun. They then proceeded to quietly look at each otther. Delt ashifted, Reizul swiped her tail. "So... want to do something?" Delta finally broke the silence, on which Reizuul nodded. The two got up, and walked towards the waterfall, slowly slipping into it and taking a bath underneath the waterfall.
#66 Posted: 20:48:13 14/05/2016
"Middle....Village?" Aqua asked curiously. She loved adventure, but she is shy and would probably jump at a leaf.
---
#67 Posted: 01:39:33 15/05/2016
Elric watched warily as the cub started trying to...levitate up the mountain!? It seemed he was having quite a bit of trouble, so if he actually made it, it would be easy to catch up.

Soon, however, a crowd began to form, containing another cat, a griffon of a species unknown to him, and not one, but two dragons! They seemed curious, but not threatening. Clearly, his intervention would not be needed. Secure in this conclusion, he headed home.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#68 Posted: 01:41:13 15/05/2016
Jackson went on a adventure alone without his sisters.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#69 Posted: 02:09:49 15/05/2016
As the Reizul and Delta bathe in the mystical pool within my home, I am within my home. The fragrance of many incenses flow from my home as I contemplate the dream/vision that I had. My mothers built a beautiful temple within my home, and this is where I live. Tales say that this is not only my home, but where I was born as well.
#70 Posted: 06:21:40 15/05/2016
"Where are you going to?"Gary asked Aqua."Seem you really hungry"
---
#71 Posted: 06:34:44 15/05/2016
Aqua's stomach growled at the thought of food. "I live here, under this garbage heap." She smirked a little. "I get my food from fishing, I'm good at it." Aqua says, not giving away her aquatic abilities.
---
#72 Posted: 08:35:32 15/05/2016
"here some food"gary said."go on,eat"

OOC: about Dragon Malfunction Role play need post
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#73 Posted: 11:43:55 15/05/2016
That was a close call. T'sara thought as the gryphon-like creature walked away. She slipped out of the bushes and walked to the back of the clearing. She then dashed forward and leaped. She crashed into the cliff side and fell.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#74 Posted: 15:16:43 15/05/2016
"I getting thirsty"Gary said when his throat dry.
---
#75 Posted: 00:11:58 16/05/2016
OOC: Gary, that roleplay died. It's for the best smilie

"Oh, thank you." Aqua happily ate the food. "Your thirsty? There is a pond over there." She pointed with her tail to a small pond.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#76 Posted: 00:19:53 16/05/2016
ooc: WHAT!? but it's a good rp. I don't want it to die. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#77 Posted: 00:37:49 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't worry Shade, you can join this one if you want. It's pretty much the same events that I was planning on making happen in the Dragon Malfunction RP with its own twists since I thought this died, but it's alive now! So you can join! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:12 16/05/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#78 Posted: 00:42:47 16/05/2016
OOC: Well, it might of died, I dunno, people stopped posting in it soo, CX And this RP is very fun! I believe it can get sequels :3
---
#79 Posted: 02:08:16 16/05/2016
ooc: well I was planning on joining I just haven't gotten around to making a character yet. by the way can I use Durza in this one too? oh and Vee the only reason I haven't posted is because no one's A doing anything, B Durza is sleeping, and C no one is interacting with him which can happen since his mind is still active when he's sleeping it's just that his body can't react while he's sleeping, but he can respond via telepathy.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#80 Posted: 02:09:46 16/05/2016
OOC: I know right, it kind of just..died. Also I assume you can use Durza, since I am using a Phoenix, if it's accepted. ^.^
---
#81 Posted: 03:42:26 16/05/2016
Gary's wings gets tired after he fly to middle village."my wings tired"he said."I flew long way to Middle village".
---
#82 Posted: 08:06:35 16/05/2016
Danae and Phoebe went to the market while Jackson saw Gary and introduced himself.
---
#83 Posted: 09:47:04 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
ooc: well I was planning on joining I just haven't gotten around to making a character yet. by the way can I use Durza in this one too? oh and Vee the only reason I haven't posted is because no one's A doing anything, B Durza is sleeping, and C no one is interacting with him which can happen since his mind is still active when he's sleeping it's just that his body can't react while he's sleeping, but he can respond via telepathy.

Of course you can use Durza! Besides, since quadrupeds are the main species of the RP, that means Durza could be a chosen one by your choice! You can come in anytime you like. smilie
#84 Posted: 10:43:45 16/05/2016
Delta heard something in the far distance, and sprinted away, much to Reizuls suprise. "H-hey, where are you going!?" She called, but got no answer.

Just before T'sara could hit the ground, Delta had grabbed their tail, and dragged them back up to safety. Even though Delta rescued them, she still dropped them nonchelantly on the ground. "The hills aren't your friend." Delta said coldy. "Carefull or they'll eat you."
#85 Posted: 11:01:38 16/05/2016
Jackson meet Gary."hello"he said.
---
#86 Posted: 11:27:18 16/05/2016
Jackson tells Gary "Hey! I am here to take a break from my two sisters annoying me."
---
#87 Posted: 13:40:42 16/05/2016
"you here"gary said.
---
#88 Posted: 13:57:05 16/05/2016
ooc: cool. I have a new oc as well named Nightmare that I'm going to have join later (with your approval of corse) so just let me see where we are located and I'll start. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#89 Posted: 14:14:05 16/05/2016
Elric cheerfully pranced into his home, plopping himself down in front of his alchemy set, and getting to work. The Resailia was a versatile plant, so this would be lots of fun, for sure. With what he collected, he could create hardening elixir, softening elixir, and even gorgon's tears! He wasn't quite sure what he would do with a (thankfully) temporary petrifaction poison, but it sounded wasteful not to create something so...interesting.

As he worked, however, his thoughts kept drifting back to the mountain ruins. Certainly, as a flyer and climber, he could much better reach it than most other locals, and it was rare that he'd seen anybody even try going there. Surely such a place must be filled with forgotten secrets, and any traps or such were likely broken down, so...no. That wasn't it. As irrational as it was, it felt as though something, somebody was calling to him. Begging of him. They needed his help. He shook his head, trying to discard the thought. That was nonsense.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
#90 Posted: 17:58:24 16/05/2016
The pleasant, calming fragrance of burning incense, fills the air, wafting from my home behind the waterfall. Brillant light spills through behind the falls, as I continue my work. My eyes are two full moons in all their glory and splendor. Silence is all that can be heard, from within the cave leading to my home.
#91 Posted: 18:44:28 16/05/2016
ooc: okay ready to get started. oh and in case anyone doesn't know what Durza looks like here's the sheet.
Name: Durza
Species: part Dragon, part Demon, part Human, part Saiyan
Element/powers: Fire, electricity, shadow
Appearance: Dragon form: see avatar. Human form: 6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and instead of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet and wears a dark cloak that has the bottom like batman's cape and a hood that has a similar design at the opening hiding his face in darkness.
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, and solitary.
Weapons: A magical sword that can change form to access its true power
Special ability: able to change forms(the only real difference other then the appearance is that he has different fighting styles for each form) extremely fast moving and due to an internal source can heal over time that acts as a life line, if it is destroyed or forcefully removed he will die no if ands or buts. and in human form can fly and float in air.
Strength: tactical, quick on his feet, immune to dark energies.
Weakness: internal life line resting next to his heart, hates bright light.
Love: in another dimension(her name is Ruby)
Other: can still see perfectly through his left eye being left pawed with his left side being the stronger side so his right eye is actually weaker. otherwise we'll see. (being so unique he can use his elements in human form but wont normally use them unless ether A he is forced to or B when he is whelding his sword.

a portal opens in the outskirts of the village and out walks none other then Durza. he's in human form at the moment to avoid scaring anyone with the massive size of his dragon form.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#92 Posted: 20:41:44 16/05/2016
[[Stepping out... I'm just too busy with otther things and I'll only make everyone wait. Sorry]]
#93 Posted: 20:52:59 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
No problem, Blackwing. It's alright.

And, of course, Durza's accepted, Shade! smilie
#94 Posted: 22:55:38 16/05/2016
Ooc: Am I accepted?!?! (Felix xD)

Aqua sighed. It was fun talking, but she's too scared to start anything.
---
#95 Posted: 23:45:49 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yep! smilie
#96 Posted: 00:53:41 17/05/2016
Durza noticed the town and putting up his hood he walked in to see if he's needed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#97 Posted: 01:58:30 17/05/2016
Felix was flying around the town, scouting for any meat or food rations.
---
#98 Posted: 03:07:39 17/05/2016
"I am going to food shop in Village"Gary said.
---
#99 Posted: 11:51:19 20/05/2016
OOC: mhm hello.
---
#100 Posted: 15:35:39 20/05/2016
ooc: i'm waiting to see if someone will talk to Durza.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me