Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Chosen Ones (Magical Creature RP)
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
The Chosen Ones (Magical Creature RP)
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#1 Posted: 15:09:14 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Story: Many years ago, there was a great kingdom of felines, they were different from normal cats due to being able to control powerful magic. There were two sisters who were heirs of the throne to the kingdom: Lustellux; A white cat with the bluest eyes ever known. She controlled light energy and was loved by many. Veren; A black cat with purple eyes, dark as night. She controlled dark magic and many thought of her as a bad omen... Including her parents. After many years of training, Veren had gotten very powerful in the act of dark magic and was very eager to tell her mother and father of this. She did not get the results she wished for, however. Her parents were horrified, as her powers had grown too strong and they could not risk the kingdom's safety of her falling under too much power. They banished her from the kingdom completely and sent her off to a place far from it. Furious, Veren went into solitude and continued her study of dark magic. Over that time, she had learned many ways to manipulate the darkness to her own ends... She could conjure up beings of pure hatred and darkness known as "Dark Ones". Month by month, she had planned to build a whole army of Dark Ones to destroy the entire kingdom in darkness. When the attack was set a year later, the whole kingdom was nearly destroyed, but when all had seemed lost, six cats, led by Lustellux, had arrived. They wore necklaces with crystals embedded in them, made purely by Lustellux herself. She challenged her sister, along with her friends, to end this battle once and for all. Veren agreed, knowing she could easily destroy her sister... Or so she thought. Their clashes were brutal, they nearly tore apart the whole land battling the army of The Dark Ones and Veren... And when all The Dark Ones were finally defeated, Lustellux finished the battle with a blast straight from her crystal necklace! It froze Veren in crystal, putting her into a coma-like state and her sister reluctantly hid her in the old mines of the kingdom. When the heroes had returned to the broken kingdom, everyone broke out in cheers, despite their kingdom being destroyed. Lustellux was deemed queen for her deeds and the other heroes of light were deemed with the eternal gratitude of the kingdom high ranks, known as Guardians of Light for a long time. Over the generations of generations, the battle of Veren and the Guardians of Light just became a mere legend and was forgotten over time. Though, some believe their necklaces still hide in the ruins of the deteriorated kingdom... And some feared that Veren would escape her crystal slumber once again. And the worst thing was... They weren't wrong.

RP Plot: A group of friends had gotten interested in going inside the ruins of the lost kingdom, curious if the necklaces were truly still there. When the friends discover the necklaces and find the spirit of Queen Lustellux speaking to them, they realize the legends of Veren are true... And that they had to stop her.

---

My first time making an RP! Woo! I hope that those of you who join this will like it and have a good time. There are pretty much no rules, but just keep it clean (though MINOR gore is aloud) and be nice to each other. Anyways, join if you want and just have fun! I'll be posting character sheets soon, so stay tuned for them. smilie Oh! And only six of you can be chosen ones, you have to ask me first if you want to be one. Others will have important roles, too! Every character that joins has its own special part, so don't feel left out. If you do, just let me know.

Current Chosen Ones

~~~

Blaze
Aqua
T'Sara
Elric
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:16:45 12/05/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#2 Posted: 15:09:45 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Character sheets! smilie

Quadruped Creature (Main species or the RP):

Name:
Personality:
Element(s):
History: (Optional)
Appearance: (Pictures recommend)

---
Dark One

Name:
History:
Appearance:

---
Other

Name:
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
#3 Posted: 15:19:31 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm gonna go ahead and introduce Blaze, he is automatically going to be the leader of the new chosen ones, if you don't mind! smilie

Name: Blaze
Species: Fire Cat
Personality: Loyal, hardheaded, determined, and couragous
Element(s): Fire
History: Blaze was adopted into a family of lions, never knowing of his true parents. Over time he learned he had fire powers and learned how to use them properly after training with them. When he learned about the legends of Veren, he went to see if they were true... And that's where it all began.
Appearance: http://fav.me/d9l79zc (Excuse the terribly outdated drawing!smilie)
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#4 Posted: 15:34:43 09/04/2016
I am interested.
#5 Posted: 15:49:19 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Do you have a character to submit?
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#6 Posted: 16:29:42 09/04/2016
OOC: Can my person be a chosen one? smilie This kind of reminds me of The Familiars if you ever read it.

Name: Aqua
Species: Water Cat
Personality: She is mostly kind, very shy, can sometimes get freaked out over nothing, stuff like that.
Element(s): Water (She can use simple water moves, nothing major)
History: N/A, if that's okay.
Appearance: http://sta.sh/01erzhp12pei?recent_preview=1
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:43:33 09/04/2016 by Eevee88
#7 Posted: 16:35:30 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! And she may be a chosen one. smilie She sounds like a really interesting character, can't wait to see her play out!
#8 Posted: 16:43:11 09/04/2016
OOC: Okay! I can't wait to see what happens! Also, Aqua http://sta.sh/01erzhp12pei?recent_preview=1 Her stomach has that other blue because I accidently put it there, and I liked it xD
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#9 Posted: 16:47:21 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
She cute! I like her. smilie
#10 Posted: 16:48:32 09/04/2016
smilie I probably would have done better on paper smilie
---
#11 Posted: 16:52:02 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Mind if I draw her? I'll post it here. smilie
#12 Posted: 16:54:21 09/04/2016
Not at all. TBH, I just think of charters then draw them xD She's a OC but not a OC.....if that makes sense xD

Also, if you need more people, I Can make more charters, I love roleplay!
---
#13 Posted: 17:28:56 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Here she is!
#14 Posted: 17:30:25 09/04/2016
Oh my goodness, she's so cute! smilie
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#15 Posted: 20:34:22 09/04/2016
Name: Tensyrei or Rei for short
Species: Mystic Cat
Power: Seer, has visions and sees things before they happen, by touching and holding anothers paw, can see into their future and transfer thoughts, ideas even dreams he has had to another. Storms, has the ability to form, manipulate and control them. Spirit Talker and Walker.
Personality: Quiet but cheerful despite being not able to speak. Compassionate and loyal. Valient and steadfast to his views and virtues. A loner, but welcomes company.
Physical appearance: He is a tall, agile and muscular, feline. His fur is starlight and soft like fine silk. His eyes are the night sky, sparkling as he gazes at you.
History: NA (Revealed in roleplay)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:38:41 10/04/2016 by Wyrstel
#16 Posted: 20:44:55 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted! Interesting character.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#17 Posted: 20:52:51 09/04/2016
Can I be a chosen one?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#18 Posted: 21:05:47 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sure! But you need to fill out a character sheet if you want your character to be a chosen one.
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#19 Posted: 08:43:25 10/04/2016
Reserving a spot for a character if thats alright.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#20 Posted: 11:32:30 10/04/2016
Another questions before I fill out my character sheet: Is it just cats or can we be something else?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#21 Posted: 11:36:43 10/04/2016
Sounds cool but I don't want to be a cat I want to be Falco from Star Fox.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#22 Posted: 12:21:20 10/04/2016 | Topic Creator
@Somnium Alright.

@StormDragon21 No, not just cats. The quadruple character sheet means you can be anything as long as it's four legged, mythical and real.

@Pokémon2 Eh... I kinda only want OCs in this. Sorry, pal.
#23 Posted: 16:11:15 10/04/2016
Wait, so can my cat be a chosen one or no?
---
#24 Posted: 16:24:10 10/04/2016
Name: T'sara
Species: Eastern dragon
Personality: T'sara has a bit of a mean streak. She grew up in a family that stressed the superiority of dragons, and all of that rubbed off on her. This isn't entirely unfounded, but T'sara is more bark than bite, especially since she is just a novice at shadow magic. T'sara is more likely to listen than talk, and she never gives too much away. She isn't easily impressed, but impressive displays of power or successfully blocking her magic will earn some respect.
Elements: Shadow (not much experience; all she can do is "parlor tricks".
History: T'sara grew up in a family of dragons on the edge of the kingdom. The memory of the feline kingdom's hatred of Veren angered her parents, and they made her promise to have nothing to do with the kingdom. The rule was made with the intent of protection instead of hatred, because her parents feared that T'sara would be treated as an outcast—even a criminal—for her powers. T'sara was fine with the rules, and they kept in place.
Until now.
With the recent knowledge of the necklaces, T'sara's parents allowed her to visit the kingdom and attempt to find them, on one condition—to give proof that no magic is inherently good or bad.
Other: If you've seen me before, this is a younger version of T'sara.
---
#25 Posted: 16:29:13 10/04/2016 | Topic Creator
@Eevee88 Yes, she's a chosen one.

@StormDragon21 Accepted!
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#26 Posted: 07:24:28 09/05/2016
OOC: Would I put my own Dragon? smilie
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#27 Posted: 08:49:01 09/05/2016
Names: Danae, Jackson and Phoebe

Ages: about 7 in human years (all three)

Species: Demon Dogs

Personality: Danae is sweet and innocent, Jackson is cocky and arrogant and Phoebe is dark and mysterious.

Genders: Female, Male, Transgender

Elements: Shadow

History: When Danae, Jackson and Phoebe were 3 they joined the Dark Ones and they did a good job at it but when they turned 5 they found that what the Dark Ones were doing isn't right and they chose to become heroes instead of villains.

Other: The 3 are very different personality wise.

OOC: Are my characters chosen ones?
---
#28 Posted: 03:57:05 10/05/2016
Name: gary
Ages: unknown
Species: Dragon Knight
Elements: Fire,Earth,Fear and Shadow
Dark Elements: Heal,Dark wind,Lighting and Summoning
Apperance: [User Posted Image] and [User Posted Image]
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:47:06 12/05/2016 by gary
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#29 Posted: 04:37:21 10/05/2016
((Im interrested, I'll fill in a sheet when I can))
#30 Posted: 07:42:12 10/05/2016
[[Pretty sorry I can't provide pictures, so I do links instead.]

Other

Name: Delta
Species: Pyrill
Personality: Often serious and antisocial, Delta appears to lack the ability to know how to react and act around otthers. If you get through her however, she'll begin to show some a different attitude and might end up liking you and striking a small talk. Only towards Reizul, Delta shows her true identity, which is loving, and caring.
Elements: Darkness / Wind
History: N/A, sorry.
Appearance: http://umbrasyndraltops.devian...Delta-607219279
[kicked in the other because for the frick I don't know where to put a shapeshifter eleswhere xD

Name: Raizul
Species: Pyrill
Personality: Raizul is a very open girl who loves to explore. She is a very curious individual and sometimes even acts as if she isn't from this planet. Reizul can get very serious when it comes to battle though, often tailing alongside her closest friend Delta. She'll snap at anyone who pokes fun at her friends
Element(s): Light / Fire
History: N/A
Appearance: http://umbrasyndraltops.devian...aizul-604768354
#31 Posted: 23:10:15 10/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Golly, this topic just picked up! Alright, all your characters are accepted guys. We'll start in a bit! smilie
#32 Posted: 11:27:05 11/05/2016
OOC: Ok
---
#33 Posted: 18:55:17 11/05/2016
Ooc; Yay!
---
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#34 Posted: 19:36:47 11/05/2016
Wait...so who's chosen, and who's dark?
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
#35 Posted: 19:53:12 11/05/2016
As in, a dark chosen one? If thats what you mean, Delta, perhaps? Like, it'd be interesting to have a Chosen one of Darkness.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:37:50 12/05/2016 by BlackWing116
#36 Posted: 02:47:18 12/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay everyone, everything is pretty much good to go! We still need three chosen ones, but I've already gotten something figured out. So that's that, we shall start! smilie It's going to take place in a small cat village in the main mountainous region of the RP
[User Posted Image]

---

Blaze was bounding around his home village, giggling in excitement. The wind blew in his bangs, but he simply ignored it. He was too excited to be worried about anything right now. I just know they're still there! And I'm gonna be the one to make it up there... Somehow. He slid to a halt as he got a nice view of the mountain that towered over his village. His eyes lit up as he could slightly see the ruins of the old kingdom. No one could make it there due to it being too high up and because of the intense shrubbery. He smiled to himself, thinking about finding the old necklaces. He sat down a moment to get lost in thought, his tail tapped up and down in content.
#37 Posted: 03:19:23 12/05/2016
The darkness never was so comforting as today.
The sun loomed over the village like a heatwave. Delta groaned in agitation as she pulled her mask tighter on her face, and attempted to resume staring into the cold darkness that had found itself trapped in a corner. It was a cave. Much like many would live in houses, Delta had taken the role of the darkness dweller, not being fond of social activities.
Another agitated groan as Delta snapped up, went into her Gryphon form and stepped into the light. She would never dare show the human features she possessed to the public. With her wings above her head, she made it up a bit higher, hoping the wind there cod cool her off. Asong as her wings could serve as a shadow, it was just the heat that bothered her.

Reizul laid with her body on a rock, her head laying on the ground.
"Boredom." She muttered. "I can go look for Delta but she's too busy evoiding heat." Reizul continued. She then got up, and looked down at the village beneath. To most, Reizul was big, compared with average felines at least. Her friendship with Delta didn't make most approve of her either, so she was bound to be alone, and get bored.

Suddenly, one individual gained her attention. He was tapping his tail on the ground, and seemed excited.
Like a curious, mysterious creature, Reizul stared down at the newcomer.
"As if he doesn't know about Delta's cave... many tend to stay away from here..."
#38 Posted: 03:51:02 12/05/2016
OOC: who in Quadruped Creature?
---
#39 Posted: 03:57:28 12/05/2016
((A quadruped creature is a 4-legged creature, such as a cat or dog. The word "Quad" is used, quad being a word often used to descripe a amound of 4. A quad-winged creature, for example, is a 4-winged creature.". Another word for "Quadruped is "Quadraple".))
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:58:29 12/05/2016 by BlackWing116
#40 Posted: 04:21:54 12/05/2016
In the Cloud.Gary fly over Village."I Suppose I would land here"He said.
---
#41 Posted: 08:58:46 12/05/2016
"Jackson, wake up we are gonna go explore the cave and see what is inside of the cave. Who knows we might find some cool stuff!" said Danae and Phoebe.
"Fine then, what if all we find is crap!" said Jackson sarcastically.
---
#42 Posted: 11:18:04 12/05/2016
Stay safe. Don't talk to anyone. Especially not creatures with white or light yellow in their design. They're definitely Light. T'sara thought to herself as she steadily walked away from her home. She couldn't see the old kingdom from where she was standing, but she could see a village. What did her mother tell her to do in this situation? Of course, create a decoy. She sat down and raised her claws. A red sphere appeared in her paws. She thought about forming it into the shape of a dragon, and an illusionary dragon, slightly see-through and tainted with magic, appeared in front of the village. T'sara ran the other way and looked up. There, through the foliage, was the ancient ruins.
---
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#43 Posted: 13:48:15 12/05/2016
Name: Elric
Species: Tree Griffon
Personality: Kind, but clueless and insecure. A total bookworm.
Element(s): Earth/Light
History: A reclusive homebody, Elric has little history to speak of, though his interest in legends is about to change that...
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
#44 Posted: 13:55:17 12/05/2016
[[^That looks amazing. I love that gryphon already]]

Delta found herself unable to resist the heat, and returned back into her cave, with yet another groan of annoyance and agitation. She curled up, her wings shielding off her eyes from the light that tried to take a peek inside. Her tail began to rythemly tap the stone floor.

Raizul kept on staring down at the feline.
#45 Posted: 14:38:15 12/05/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Shin Majin accepted! smilie

---

Blaze stood up again, his everlasting joy still vibrating through his tail and body. Ah! I think I can even feel the necklace's powers today! They're up there and I know it! He jumped over the waterway that he was sitting above and landed on the other side of it. He glanced up and felt a nice breeze on his ears. Hmm... There has to be some kind of way up there... Blaze ran along the water until he got a better view of the mountain again where the houses weren't blocking his view. He kept studying it, trying to find the slightest path. He backed up a little to get a distant view.
#46 Posted: 14:52:44 12/05/2016
Reizul followed the feline as it jumped over the waterway. He seemed so carefree and happy. His eyes showed determination. However, Reizul was worried he'd stumble upon Detla's whereabouts and that'd crush his seemingly endless joy. She decided to follow him and overlook him for some time. Besides, it would give Reizul something to do for a day.
#47 Posted: 15:08:36 12/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Blaze's ears twitched, he could've sworn he heard something. Nevertheless, he shook it off and continued his endeavor for a way to the ruins. Hmm... Maybe I could levitate...? Not sure if it'll work... Being a fire cat, Blaze could manipulate fire and heat any way he wanted to. The only catch in that was he was still young and most cats could only use their full potential at an older age. He didn't let that stop him, though. He closed his eyes for a moment and then there was an orange and red aura around him, his fur emitting firey sparks. He clenched his small fangs as he concentrated with all his might. "Rrrrrggg!" He lifted off the ground a little bit and hovered a few inches off the ground for a few moments. He started sweating and the aura flickered and then faded off of him, causing him to fall on his face. He sighed at his failed attempt.
#48 Posted: 15:14:21 12/05/2016
Reizul couldn't help but laugh a little at the failed attempt on lavetating above ground. The feline was young, and Reizul knew very well such abilities were hard to master. she decided to walk over. Gracefully, she jumped from rock to rock, untill her shadow fell over the feline. "Trouble using your abilities, young one?" She said with a smile, and a snicker. "What does a young cat like you do up here? Havn't you heard of the Darkness Dweller?" Reizul asked with curiousity before jumping down. She was at least a body, ot three, bigger than the creature in front of her.
#49 Posted: 15:21:09 12/05/2016
Near by Village,Gary searching someone.
---
#50 Posted: 15:26:14 12/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Blaze shakily got up and put a paw to his head. He squinted until his vision cleared and he then got a good look at Reizul, "Uh... Well... I was just... Trying it out... And I kind of live here. I've never heard of this 'Darkness Dweller' person." He glanced back at the mountain and then looked back at Reizul. "Well... Um... It was nice meeting you but I kinda have some things to do." He then ran off, getting farther from his village to keep studying the ruins and the mountain.
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me