Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Eternal Night (Open Dragon Roleplay
Page 1 of 1
Eternal Night (Open Dragon Roleplay [CLOSED]
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#1 Posted: 07:11:42 08/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Eternal Night

Quartz dragons; bringing peace and light into the land, caring for all and watching over the other dragons. Sapphire dragons; strong and ambitious as the waves the live in.
Ruby dragons; fierce and directed in whatever they do, living in volcanos.
Emerald dragons; relaxed and adventurous hopping from tree to tree, making them bloom.
Amethyst dragons; silent and fun loving as they fly around their moutain homes.
Obsidian dragons; mysterious and dangerous, hating all others and lurking in the dark lands.

They lived along side each other, having disputes once in a while and balancing out the lands they lived in. Each playing a role in the world. But the Obsidian dragons became dissatisfied with their role, they wanted all the other dragons to kneel before them. The other dragons looked to the Quartz dragons to help settle the anger of the Obsidians. Now war is upon the dragons, the sun has not risen for days and the Quartz dragons are no where to be found. The dragons are losing the war against the Obsidian dragons, the drarkness over the land does nothing but strengthen them. The best of each of the dragons are being called upon to find the Quartz dragon as the war rages on. You are being called upon, you are the last hope to find the Quartz dragons and take back the lands.

Races;
Sapphire; water, can control water and create ice. Has ice breath and can breathe underwater.
Ruby; breathes fire, can control lava. Is ressistant to lava.
Emerald; breathes acid, can control nature and create ooze.
Amethyst; breathes posion, can camouflage and control stone.
There are also ordinary dragons too they are opal dragons and are a large race with no significant powers. They dont have a breathe weapon but their claws and teeth are shaper than any of the others.

Rules;
1. No god modding
2. No controlling other peoples characters
3. Keep it pg-13
4. More than a single line please.

Character Sheet;
Name:
Type: (first come first serve id rather not have repeats unless a bunch join)
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory:

Ill be posting my own characters later on.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2 Posted: 00:52:27 12/04/2016
http://spyroconvexity.devianta...ragon-451817065

Name: Icestorm
Type: Ruby
Personality: kind, wise, and brave
Appearance: http://Spyroconvexity.devianta...ragon-451817065
Backstory: He was once borne in the fire of a very powerful volcano and lived there until the very volcano he is living in erupted and blasted him out onto the desolate land in which the current war is happening.
---
SC
#3 Posted: 03:28:59 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
((approved. if no one else joins idk if ill start it but thanks for joining))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#4 Posted: 03:40:45 12/04/2016
Ooc: it seemed Intresting.
---
SC
#5 Posted: 02:38:32 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
((thanks))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#6 Posted: 03:03:47 24/04/2016
Character Sheet;
Name: Aqiouse
Type: sappier
Personality: fun loving and easy going. love to swim
Appearance: aquatic blue sharkskin dragon built for the water
Backstory: being born under the constellation of picies the fish he quickly took to water sooner then others and loved to swim. practically spending all of his time in water. by fallowing the current he soon found war.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#7 Posted: 07:44:40 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
((approved and if you guys want i can start if its okay with just us for now)
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#8 Posted: 10:35:42 25/04/2016
Ooc: I don't mind.
---
SC
#9 Posted: 02:21:32 27/04/2016
ooc: all I have to say is what you waitin' for? couse I'm ready to get going.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#10 Posted: 23:13:52 04/05/2016
ooc: guys?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#11 Posted: 23:56:31 04/05/2016
Name: Phoebe
Transgender
Amethyst
Sweet, innocent, naïve, nerdy
Appearance: A small purple dragon with blue horns, pink wings, glasses, blue eyes.
Back story: It was the child of a king and the queen, it was abandoned by its parents for being transgender.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#12 Posted: 07:12:49 16/07/2016
Name: Prism
Type: Opal
Pesonality: Patient and tested, Prism is the collected mind of the twin Opal dragons. He is always the one to stay back and observe and then act once he has collected enough information. Even with his calm demeanor, he tends to get rather protective of his sister. Prism also has a small OCD problem, but I wouldn't recommend mentioning it.
Appearance:
Backstory:

Name: Zarconia
Type: Opal
Personality: The erratic and aloof of the Opal twins, Zarconia is constantly wandering off and is lost in her own little world. She adores a challenge and will often put herself in danger to prove that she can do something. She is almost fearless just because of her ditsy behavior, and hates being bossed around by anyone but her brother. Zarconia also has a slight obsession with asymmetric things, and will collect lopsided rocks for fun.
Appearance:
Backstory:
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#13 Posted: 22:36:02 16/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(finally got to this)

The sun rose onto the land where the dragons rule and peace almost always reigned supreme. The waters were calm and the lamd just waking up. Normal as always for you all.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#14 Posted: 23:25:41 16/07/2016
Icestorm yawned and stretched on his extremely hot lava rock. Lava rock to him is like a soft bed except this bed was over 10000 degrees too hot for most dragons. "Another beautiful day on the badlands."
---
SC
#15 Posted: 04:49:16 17/07/2016
Aqiouse woke up on a river bank and smiled. "another day another mile" and dived into the water and began swimming.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#16 Posted: 19:51:39 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
As you all are enjoying your day as it always is you sense something is wrong. Everything becomes too quiet. The world seems to stand still and the sun becomes eclipsed, something that has never happened in your world.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#17 Posted: 20:34:45 20/07/2016
Icestorm looked up as it suddenly got darker. "Something is wrong." He said to himself.
---
SC
#18 Posted: 03:12:55 21/07/2016
Aqiouse pokes his head out of the water and says "hey who turned off the lights?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me