Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V2
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V2 [CLOSED]
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6099
#2401 Posted: 20:34:51 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup
So nobody else wondering about this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKFH1oSDmwI/

I actually really like the sound of that theory, to be completely honest.
---
Quote: William Blake
He who desires, but acts not, breeds pestilence.
henryszuch Gold Sparx Gems: 2536
#2402 Posted: 20:51:29 10/09/2016
I think GameXplain reported on that theory a little while ago, actually, and yeah it makes a ton of sense. Also some people thought that there would only be the 4 Trial Captains, but I've always thought there would be more.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:52:02 10/09/2016 by henryszuch
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2403 Posted: 21:22:52 10/09/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75

Ikr, my idea is that yes there will be 4 trial captains per island and then the final 2 basic z-crystals will be given to you at certain points.
Like the psychic Z-crystal will be given after you catch the mascot legendary, and maybe the normal one will be given very early on.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#2404 Posted: 06:34:16 11/09/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75

Ikr, my idea is that yes there will be 4 trial captains per island and then the final 2 basic z-crystals will be given to you at certain points.
Like the psychic Z-crystal will be given after you catch the mascot legendary, and maybe the normal one will be given very early on.

that seems plausable
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6840
#2405 Posted: 14:35:10 11/09/2016
[User Posted Image]

I know it's dumb memes, but I had to share.
In all seriousness, did we see any possible diurnal and nocturnal pokémon aside from Gumshoos and Alolan Rattatas that would obviously look like exclusives? Doesn't seem like we have.
---
I do art!
You're so superficial
Dressed up all official
#2406 Posted: 14:43:01 11/09/2016
Quote: Bifrost
[User Posted Image]

I know it's dumb memes, but I had to share.
In all seriousness, did we see any possible diurnal and nocturnal pokémon aside from Gumshoos and Alolan Rattatas that would obviously look like exclusives? Doesn't seem like we have.

Drifloon and Misdreavus
---
#2407 Posted: 14:50:02 11/09/2016
Driflooon is associated with the day? I don't recall that, since its requirements in GenIV were appearing on fridays at the Valley Windworks. No specific hour iirc.
---
I do art!
You're so superficial
Dressed up all official
#2408 Posted: 15:13:59 11/09/2016
Driflooon is associated with the day? I don't recall that, since its requirements in GenIV were appearing on fridays at the Valley Windworks. No specific hour iirc.

Either drifloon is sun exclusive, or it can only be caught during the day. The trailer didnt make it clear
---
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5256
#2409 Posted: 15:35:38 11/09/2016
I can see those as exclusives but I'm positive it won't happen as they evolve differently.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2410 Posted: 09:32:49 12/09/2016
LEAK from CoroCoro!

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#2411 Posted: 09:41:14 12/09/2016
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Bad move gamefreak ._.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#2412 Posted: 09:51:18 12/09/2016
they both look alright but the sun one looks a lot cleaner and nicer tbh
but hey another thing to confirm the chinese leaks
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:51:46 12/09/2016 by arceustheprime
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7259
#2413 Posted: 09:51:39 12/09/2016
[User Posted Image]

so milla vodello is a pokemon now...
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5294
#2414 Posted: 12:04:04 12/09/2016
Corocoro leak on the anime!

Looks like Ash get's Rowlet! Maybe Mallow is one of his Travel partners?
[User Posted Image]
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2415 Posted: 12:19:41 12/09/2016
Local Trainer Ditches Unbreakable Bond with Frog for Seal

Is that even a spoiler? It would be if he actually kept the poor guy.
---
I do art!
You're so superficial
Dressed up all official
#2416 Posted: 12:59:07 12/09/2016

Sea lion

Also time differences for the starter evolutions!? I mean Rockruff's secret evolution that it has 2 different looks based on what time you evolve it ( Midday or Midnight)

This secret is definitely awesome ^-^

edit, forgot midnight form
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:04:01 12/09/2016 by Windumup
#2417 Posted: 13:03:41 12/09/2016

Sea lion

Also time differences for the starter evolutions!? I mean Rockruff's secret evolution that it has 4 different looks based on what time you evolve it (Day, Night, Midday, or Midnight

It probably is just two, depending on night or day. With Midday meaning any time during the day and midnight meaning any time at night. Who knows though.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2418 Posted: 13:05:33 12/09/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Sea lion

Also time differences for the starter evolutions!? I mean Rockruff's secret evolution that it has 4 different looks based on what time you evolve it (Day, Night, Midday, or Midnight

It probably is just two, depending on night or day. With Midday meaning any time during the day and midnight meaning any time at night. Who knows though.

Yeah misread, the 2 forms we see ARE midday and midnight form.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8814
#2419 Posted: 13:19:05 12/09/2016
So Rockruff's evolutions are... Not Manetric and Not Zoroark? Mmk then.

UB-02 Beauty is Aether President Lady speculation gogogogogo.

And ooooooh god it looks like Ash is getting the cosmic reset button pushed on him... just like in Best Wishes. Anime fandom's probably going to rage... again. <.>;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#2420 Posted: 13:20:53 12/09/2016
So since Rockruff shares a secret with the starters...could they get two evolutions too?!

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with this info. I like Rockruff's daytime evolution (yay, he is still quadruped), and I can't really say too much about the Ultra Beasts. The Beauty one looks like Lusamine a little bit...

As for the anime news, I'm dissapointed, but not surprised. Of course Ash ditched Greninja and Serena, it's not like the writers want us to be happy (looking at you, Kalos League). I guessed Ash would pick Rowlet, but by the looks of things he might pick Litten too. It's weird that there are no other trainers with him, only the Trial Captains. Mallow seems to be a companion of his, which we saw in the leaked art, but she keeps a Bounsweet and possibly not Litten. The electric guy (can't remember his name) has a Togedemaru, and Lana has a Popplio so there's that.
Team Rocket is the only thing I liked about this, because yay they didn't ditch Wobuffet, and I'm sure Bewear will be funny.

Sorry for the long post, I didn't realize it'd be this long as I wrote it out.
#2421 Posted: 16:01:43 12/09/2016
Quote: henryszuch
So since Rockruff shares a secret with the starters...could they get two evolutions too?!

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with this info. I like Rockruff's daytime evolution (yay, he is still quadruped), and I can't really say too much about the Ultra Beasts. The Beauty one looks like Lusamine a little bit...

As for the anime news, I'm dissapointed, but not surprised. Of course Ash ditched Greninja and Serena, it's not like the writers want us to be happy (looking at you, Kalos League). I guessed Ash would pick Rowlet, but by the looks of things he might pick Litten too. It's weird that there are no other trainers with him, only the Trial Captains. Mallow seems to be a companion of his, which we saw in the leaked art, but she keeps a Bounsweet and possibly not Litten. The electric guy (can't remember his name) has a Togedemaru, and Lana has a Popplio so there's that.
Team Rocket is the only thing I liked about this, because yay they didn't ditch Wobuffet, and I'm sure Bewear will be funny.

Sorry for the long post, I didn't realize it'd be this long as I wrote it out.

It is the same pokemon, but with different looks (and possibly stats and moves)

So still 3 stage starter evolution lines, but they will have a day look and a night look based on if it's day or night.

Also did nobody notice this? (Even serebii)
[User Posted Image]
I know they said Sun Moon will be able to connect to Pokemon Go, but perhaps Pokemon caught in Pokemon Go will become Alolan forms if they have one and are transferred to Sun Moon
---
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#2422 Posted: 17:16:46 12/09/2016
I thought of this and so did another YouTuber of name I can't spell, but Lillie has a connection with UB-01, Lusmaine has a connection with UB-02, and even though it says the other one is still UB-02, I'm pretty sure it's UB-03 is the Enforcer of Team Skull (whoms name I forgot).

But as all three starters are on the anime poster, I'm not sure which starter he will choose (I'm hoping Litten) but he could very well catch all three like B&W and the OG.

I kinda can predict roles as well, I think Mallow will be the Korrina of this anime, because as she is a trial captain she won't have an important role. Kukui will be a prefessor like every other, and Lillie seems to be the female companion, you can spot her in the background with an Alolan Vulpix. All
the other Trial Captains are there, but I think they'll just be friends of Mallow, as she is at the front. You can also spot Samson Oak, who may play an important role?
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#2423 Posted: 18:32:19 12/09/2016
Leaks need spoilers until CoroCoro is officiay out, iirc?
---
I do art!
You're so superficial
Dressed up all official
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7259
#2424 Posted: 19:16:32 12/09/2016

i think all leaks should just get spoilers period.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 5250
#2425 Posted: 20:57:09 12/09/2016
Those Rockruff evolutions don't appear to be rock type.
---
"Well, the gate swung open and a fig newton entered."
#2426 Posted: 21:25:23 12/09/2016
Quote: Mrmorrises
Those Rockruff evolutions don't appear to be rock type.

The day one probably is, and the second one is probably Rock/Dark. Unless the second one isn't rock at all... Also, considering they are just "forms" they might have the same typing.

5char
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#2427 Posted: 21:45:57 12/09/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

i think all leaks should just get spoilers period.

Agreed, there's just someone who constantly forgets to smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#2428 Posted: 22:11:30 12/09/2016
Wow Rockruff regular and Rockruff edgy.

- - -
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5173
#2429 Posted: 23:01:39 12/09/2016
OOH OOH THEORIES SPEWING OUT

So, since we know Rockruff gets two different forms for its final evolution, and it's heavily suggested the Starters get this too, I should give you a piece of information that helps this and past theories.

So, we're assuming that the starters we know are only the Night versions. Litten is Dark and they give a general dark theme. But Rowlet still resembles a burrowing owl so much, so why doesn't it become a burrowing owl in its final evolution? (I've talked about my burrowing owl theory on here in the past; a lot of people agreed it seemed very possible.)

Burrowing owls are diurnal. Bam. It makes so much sense for Rowlet to become a Grass/Ground burrowing owl in its Day evolution now.

Litten could also become a pure Fire quadruped tiger, and Litten would be saved. Then Popplio would become a Water/Fighting type in its Day evolution. Bam, the types hidden on the Japanese website make sense.

Thoughts?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2430 Posted: 23:52:49 12/09/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude

So, since we know Rockruff gets two different forms for its final evolution, and it's heavily suggested the Starters get this too, I should give you a piece of information that helps this and past theories.

So, we're assuming that the starters we know are only the Night versions. Litten is Dark and they give a general dark theme. But Rowlet still resembles a burrowing owl so much, so why doesn't it become a burrowing owl in its final evolution? (I've talked about my burrowing owl theory on here in the past; a lot of people agreed it seemed very possible.)

Burrowing owls are diurnal. Bam. It makes so much sense for Rowlet to become a Grass/Ground burrowing owl in its Day evolution now.

Litten could also become a pure Fire quadruped tiger, and Litten would be saved. Then Popplio would become a Water/Fighting type in its Day evolution. Bam, the types hidden on the Japanese website make sense.

Thoughts?

I can see it's day formrocking grass/ground if they change types depending on the form.

Fire/Poison Day and Fire/Dark Night litten final evolutions please?
---
#2431 Posted: 00:04:51 13/09/2016

Thoughts?

This is what many people think and I think it's very very possible.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5173
#2432 Posted: 01:05:44 13/09/2016
Popplio could be a Water/Fighting type elephant seal.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2433 Posted: 01:25:12 13/09/2016

Please Please Please
---
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#2434 Posted: 02:04:41 13/09/2016
I love the day rockruff evo. and I need more info on the ubs
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#2435 Posted: 02:49:42 13/09/2016

Um Popplio is a sea lion, and before anyone cries "Bat vs wyvern Lunala", I have official proof Popplio is a sea lion.
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-ca/pokemon/popplio/

Then again we have eggs that evolve into palm trees, fish that evolve into octopi, and other weird evolutions
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:41:16 13/09/2016 by Windumup
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6099
#2436 Posted: 02:54:27 13/09/2016 | Topic Creator

Um Popplio is a sea lion, and before anyone cries "Bat vs wyvern Lunala", I have official proof Popplio is a sea lion.
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Then again we have eggs that evolve into palm trees, fish that evolve into octopi, and other weird evolutions

Spheal was a seal, yet evolved into a walrus. :/ Popplio evolving into an elephant seal wouldn't actually be all that weird, since those animals are at least somewhat related.
(Unlike the examples you gave)
---
Quote: William Blake
He who desires, but acts not, breeds pestilence.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:04:00 13/09/2016 by Sesshomaru75
Wham-Shell Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3514
#2437 Posted: 03:01:38 13/09/2016
If a pinecone can evolve into whatever this is...
[User Posted Image]
I'm pretty sure Popplio can be an elephant seal
---
Your friendly neighborhood Mountain Dew addict
Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more.
#2438 Posted: 03:15:55 13/09/2016
Octillery is an octopus.
#2439 Posted: 03:35:16 13/09/2016
Quote: somePerson
Octillery is an octopus.

That's what I said

fish that evolve into octopi

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't octopi the plural of octopus?
---
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#2440 Posted: 03:50:27 13/09/2016
Why did you link to showdown?
#2441 Posted: 09:39:56 13/09/2016
Quote: willster8
Why did you link to showdown?

Oops copy paste fail, will fix later.
Sorry about that

Fixed it, thank you for that I didnt notice

Not sponsored but OMG LOOK AT THESE PLUSHIES!! I NEED THEM ALL (except Poplio)
[User Posted Image]
http://sunyshore.com/store/ind...product_id=1106
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:41:48 13/09/2016 by Windumup
#2442 Posted: 12:49:19 13/09/2016
I DEMAND THE POPPLIO
---
#2443 Posted: 13:12:47 13/09/2016
Japan just gets infinitely more/better Pokémerch than us Westerners. 'Tis a fact of life. ;~;
---
#2444 Posted: 13:35:46 13/09/2016
New Images of Rockruff's evo! Nothing on it's typing it seems.

[User Posted Image]
---
#2445 Posted: 13:49:12 13/09/2016
Seems to be pretty obvious the Midnight one is Dark though, isn't it using a Dark-type move?
---
I do art!
You're so superficial
Dressed up all official
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#2446 Posted: 13:50:34 13/09/2016
I think the typing will be the deciding factor for which one I go for. Neither design has really struck me as amazing so far.
#2447 Posted: 15:36:46 13/09/2016
[User Posted Image]

The Pokémon Company will be releasing 3-5 minute animated shorts based on "important moments" from the games. There'll be 18 releasing over the weeks from now until the end of the year or so.

Aaaaand the internet is already whining about how this should replace the anime. <.<;
---
#2448 Posted: 15:44:42 13/09/2016
Well, at least this means they noticed we really really liked Origins. Hopefully it'll keep the quality.
---
I do art!
You're so superficial
Dressed up all official
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2449 Posted: 17:24:03 13/09/2016
Trailer:

---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#2450 Posted: 17:31:56 13/09/2016
Also, the Solgaleo and Lunala New 3DS XL is coming to North America. And there will be a bundle of the two games, plus a code for 100 free Pokeballs.

I like the 3DS but I don't know if I wanna waste money on it, especially since I already have a New 3DS and GameStop would only give me $100 for it
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:38:05 13/09/2016 by henryszuch
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me