Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
so if nightcore = anime girls [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 01:12:58 06/04/2016 | Topic Creator
does vaporwave = neckbeards????

discuss and theorize amongst yourselves
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#2 Posted: 01:15:51 06/04/2016
Whats vaporwave?
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#3 Posted: 01:17:22 06/04/2016
i thought this was a windumup topic tbph
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#4 Posted: 01:17:52 06/04/2016
I'd sooner associate MLP remixes with neckbeards.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 01:23:01 06/04/2016
Quote: Lunarz

Just because I like Nightcore it doesn't mean every nightcore topic is mine.

Also @OP you do realize Nightcore =/= anime girls right? Nightcore are songs with higher vocal pitch, sometimes sped up medley, and an usually fast rhythmic beat then the normal version.
It's just people put anime girls (and guys) there for aesthetic reasons as what else they will put there for no lyric versions, (Although they could put the original album's art but NAH lets just have anime girls and men.)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#6 Posted: 01:24:36 06/04/2016
Quote: Windumup

Also @OP you do realize Nightcore =/= anime girls right? Nightcore are songs with higher vocal pitch, sometimes sped up medley, and an usually fast rhythmic beat then the normal version.
It's just people put anime girls (and guys) there for aesthetic reasons as what else they will put there for no lyric versions, (Although they could put the original album's art but NAH lets just have anime girls and men.)

I think that's the point.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#7 Posted: 01:31:59 06/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup

yeah, the thumbnails are what i was talking about. from what i've heard, early vaporwave was just slowed down, like a reverse nightcore.
the joke is that if nightcore videos have anime pictures, then early vaporwave would have pictures of neckbeards
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me