Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Need some help from my fellow dragon fanatics (serious topic)
Page 1 of 1
Need some help from my fellow dragon fanatics (serious topic) [CLOSED]
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#1 Posted: 03:15:18 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Ok, so I haven't touched any of my beadwork since a family member ended up in the hospital and then passed away in late August from cancer, but luckily I've finally kicked the majority of my depression to the side to start again. With the way things are currently going I have a rare opportunity to possibly sell some of my beaded dragons in a local store. My current problem is pinning a price on them, I've searched online and haven't had much luck. I did find one for over $300 but was a different type and even had someone tell me not to sell them for under $300. However, I feel such a price is a bit unrealistic especially for a local store.
So the question is:
What would you price/pay for a beaded dragon in a local store?

You can see more examples of these in my art topic.
[User Posted Image]
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#2 Posted: 03:25:33 03/04/2016
Depends on how long it takes to make them.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4451
#3 Posted: 03:42:22 03/04/2016
Since you take a lot of time making them, (Probably) , smaller ones should be 10-15 and big ones 20-30.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#4 Posted: 00:08:06 04/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm guessing it was a mistake to ask a serious question here smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#5 Posted: 00:12:11 04/04/2016
It kind of is :U You should look for it in places and forums that actually allow selling and trading; in here it's too unlikely to find someone doing similar or knowing someone that does. Me for example, I know there's a market for that and selling art in general,but can't help you with pricing because I have zero experience.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me